Start by marking “Ball Peen Hammer (Morgan Brothers #1)” as Want to Read:
Ball Peen Hammer (Morgan Brothers #1)

Ball Peen Hammer (Morgan Brothers #3)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  3,955 Ratings  ·  737 Reviews
From the USA Today and Internationally bestselling author of The Club Series, Hero, and Captain, Lauren Rowe, comes a sexy standalone romantic comedy about Keane Morgan: Ball Peen Hammer.

Published July 25th 2016 by SoCoRo Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ball Peen Hammer, please sign up.
Lauren Rowe Hi there! Thank you so much. Keane is definitely one of a kind. My co-favorite character I've ever written. :-) He is just so utterly unique. Writing…moreHi there! Thank you so much. Keane is definitely one of a kind. My co-favorite character I've ever written. :-) He is just so utterly unique. Writing him makes me laugh out loud like nobody else. I don't think I have a story inside me where Keane is the main character. He appears and will appear in every Morgan Brother book, however, just not as the main character. And I agree Dax and Zander need books, too!!! Thank you so much for your note. More to come! xo(less)
Lauren Rowe YES! CAPTAIN is Ryan Morgan's book. HERO coming March 12, 2018 is Colby Morgan's book. And in late 2018 we will have Dax Morgan's book. These are all…moreYES! CAPTAIN is Ryan Morgan's book. HERO coming March 12, 2018 is Colby Morgan's book. And in late 2018 we will have Dax Morgan's book. These are all standalones to be read in any order, but all part of the Morgan Brothers Books!

(less)

KceeReads
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Before anything else, I wanna let y'all know that this is my first Lauren Rowe read and I'm just speechless! Maybe because as I'm writing this review I feel too gassy? My stomach is aching because of laughing too hard and I just can't gather my thoughts. OMG! I think I lost my brain somewhere here in my house because of too much laughing!

**********

Okay, so this is my first ever Lauren Rowe read (already said that hahaha) and I think it's one of the biggest regrets I have in my reading life. I'm
Jamie
5 TOTES ADORBCSICLE ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY STARS !!

This was one of the cutest books I've read in a long time! It was silly and sweet. It was hilarious at times and I grinned so hard throughout the majority of the story.. but there was also plenty sexual tension and just the perfect amount of angst towards the end to give this super fun story that extra bite that turns the laughter into dreamy sighs when issues are resolved... Sure.. the slang and banter was over the top, that's what made this
Amanda
DNF @ 35%

I attempt to finish this book twice, but failed. I find the dialogues in this book too ridiculous for me. I usually enjoy reading romantic comedy and I love a good laugh, but in this case the humor is way too over the top. Sometimes I feel as if I'm watching a comedy by black people, not because I'm racist, but mainly because half the time I'm not even sure what is so funny due to their slang. The canned laughter will be going off in the background and I'm embarrassed because I don't ge
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
First 20% = 2 stars
Remaining 80% = 5 Stars!

Seriously, I was so close to DNFing this book, the first part was a bit of confusing because of all the weird banter going on between the Morgan family etc... But I decided to carry on simply because I was too lazy to choose another book.

As I got further into the story, I realised that the main Hero, Keane, was actually quite a loveable character once you got over his quirks. The heroine was a hit from the start I loved her.

This book is a friends to
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
So I know I am probably in the minority here...majorly, but I just struggled a lot! I wanted to Love Keane Morgan, aka Ball Peen Hammer, but I got lost in the language. I felt like I took a detour into the valley and met a motor mouth of sex appeal that "bee tee dubs" was adorbsicles, but so over the top cray that I could not connect!

Funny, yes, but in a really odd and somewhat fragmented way. Sexy, well...he is a stripper fashioned after The Magic Mike! As for the love story...Cute and Sweet?.
Lauren Rowe
Jul 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
"This is one of the funniest, most unique heroes I've ever read. Lauren Rowe is a tremendously gifted writer, and the chemistry between these two characters is electric!" --Alessandra Torre, New York Times bestselling author of Moonshot and Hollywood Dirt

Available now!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2yhDed6
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2zGd6wM
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
description

Okay, here are the things I've known about this book before the reading:
1. It was written by the author of The Club
2. I loved The Club
3. The cover was revealed. And we know it doesn't mean a thing because we don't judge by the cover. (As much as we want to lick those abs. Sorry.)
4. And that's all.
So, what I've expected from this book was a great time. And I totally got it! And three more times! But what I haven't expected was the funniest book of the year. Yep, you read that right. I laughed my
Madonna Blackburn
Ball Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe

Ok Peeps...IT'S HAMMER TIME!

From the first sighting of this book cover I knew I was going to love this story.
The cover & the story are Deeeevviiiinne!
With Ball Peen Hammer..Lauren Rowe has allowed us another glimpse into her quirky and amazingly talented mindspace & woohee! it's a bloody fantastic view.
Once again...from the first page we are sucked into a vortex of pure sexiness...and the feelings just continue to ramp up throughout this story.
The banter b
Denisa
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Gah, I wrote a whole review, with GIFs and pics and all that and, guess what, I got an error and it got erased.

So yeah, I won't write all that again, just know that this book was damn funny, even though the characters and plot weren't all that great. Worth reading just for the "laugh your face off" part.
Sophie
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
GAH! Please excuse me a moment while I float away on a cloud of orgasmic, blissful feels and dance in what can only be described as bookworm heaven.

Each and every time Lauren releases a book, I get dragged into another world. One where I live ALONGSIDE the characters. Their feelings become my own. I devour EVERY SINGLE word and get lost to pure pleasure.

Never, in my life did I ever think I would say this. It wasn't on my radar and I totally didn't see it coming. I NEVER thought it possible. Bu
Shayna
Get ready to SIT and SUBMIT, baby dolls...

If you thought 'THE CLUB' was HOT...you have NO IDEA what you're in for! Lauren Rowe takes it to the NEXT LEVEL with her latest bad boy, Keane Morgan, a.k.a. BALL PEEN HAMMER baby!

I'm going to be honest and tell you that the dialogue in this book will make it or break it. I for one, was AMAZED like I liked it so much! Seriously, if you actually knew me, you would know that I absolutely HATE this type of dialogue in the real world, but for this book, it f
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Book Description

"Keane Morgan wouldn’t return any of my calls or texts, and I was pissed as hell about it. I didn’t want to drive from Seattle to L.A. with the guy any more than he wanted to drive with me, but I had no frickin’ choice in the matter--at least, not if I wanted to use his brother Dax’s coveted parking spot at UCLA.

Okay, so it turned out Keane was objectively gorgeous, and, fine, pretty funny, too. But did he have to be so damned in love with himself? I mean, jeez, the cocky way
Sybil aka Lala
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The little feminist angel on my right shoulder is currently stomping her foot and nursing a bruised eye because the little horny devil on my left won out in this fight.

I WANTED to be offended by this book. Really, honest, I wanted to. The things spewing from Keane’s mouth definitely had me raising an eyebrow but he was just SUCH a loveable idiot that I couldn’t be offended by any of it. Instead I opted for laughing out loud at his rants, snorting my way through his ‘wisdom’ on womankind and shak
Jacquie
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! I finished this a couple of days ago, and I am STILL struggling with how to do this book justice with my review! I have to be honest and say that I didn't believe that ANY author could write a hero that would overtake MY Jonas Faraday (The Club series), but Keane didn't just steal my heart, he DESTROYED it for anyone else!!

When Keane's younger brother, Dax, offers him up as an escort/companion/'babysitter" for his friend and neighbor Hannah Banana Montana Milliken's sister Madelyn on her
Deb Carroll
OH MY DAMN!

I need Keane to go on a road trip with me, to Canada or just the supermarket!

No review that I write will encompass everything that is this book! I already loved Lauren! The Club? One of my all time favorite series! So I knew I was going to love whoever was between the pages. But what I didn't know was that I was going to fall head over heels in love with this book!

The connection between Keane and Maddy was off the charts and they way bantered back and forth was amazing! They are se
Julia's Book Haven
This one was sooo much fun to read. Hysterical and witty. I enjoyed every minute of it. The characters were great and the banter was off the charts good. This is the first book I've read of this author but I loved her writing style so much that as soon as I'm done writing this review I'm going to get some of her other books. Definitely hope she maybe turns this into a series about all the brothers cause I would snatch those up so fast. Highly recommend this one if you're looking for a romantic c ...more
Pam Nelson
4 Ball Peen Hammer Stars

Ok I went in with an open mind, knowing this dude was a little out there. Also I am so glad I thought that way or I never would have made it past the first few chapters.

The best way possible to describe Kean’s vocabulary is a Frat boy on roids…lmao. His izims…his own language…its adorbs. See what I did there.

Maddy is soo freaking sweet she will give you a tooth ache in all the right ways and she can totally hold her own. She isn’t all tongue tied because he is so stinki
Stacey is Sassy
Egotistical Magic Mike wannabe who gets by on looks alone...

DNF 17%

No rating as I didn't finish this story.

Not for me. I don't have the patience to wait for this 23-year-old to grow the heck up. Too egotistical, shallow and he seemed completely insincere.

I did hear it gets better...hopefully with a good reason why this guy is such a douchewaffle.

I wonder if I could skip this one and move onto the other Morgan Brothers books? 🤔
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***

Ok where to start… Firstly I have been sat in front of my laptop for hours wondering how on earth I even start this review. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be so tongue tied over a book that his literally tipped my world on its axis.

Lauren Rowe for me is one of those authors that truly is the next level. The Club series literally set my soul on fire & truth be told I wasn’t sure how any book following the final in that series, would pull me in. Well I needn’t have worried because
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ball Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe
4.5 stars!!!

Still livin’ the dream, dolin’ out fantasies to the horny ladies one lap dance at a time.”

Ever since I discovered Lauren Rowe with her fantastic series “The Club” I have been an addict. From the first read and every read thereafter I have gelled with her writing and though for some it is over the top, for me, it ticks my boxes. I love the cute romance, her sense of humour albeit in the gutter at times always has me laughing and in stitches and in th
Shayla Fereshetian
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for an honest review.

Ball Peen Hammer….. it literally took me so long to write this review because my mind was blown. First off, I couldn’t read it fast enough. And I read it ALL in one sitting. Like couldn’t put it down, ignored the FedEx guy, silenced my phone, and growled at anyone who dared to interrupt me. Keane and Maddy had me laughing out loud, yelling at the both of them, and fist pumping so hard I sent my kindle flying.

I loved Lauren’s Club Series, so much that I di
Elmarie Pieterse
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG put a fork in me..... I'm done!!!!!! Wow wow wowza!!!!! Ball Peen Hammer has left me in a puddle of goo lol. I loved looooooooved this book so much!!!! Lauren Rowe never ceses to amaze me!!! Every book she brings out is PHENOMENAL!!!! BUT Ball Peen Hammer is of the charts!!!!!! I love Keane Morgan so damn much he is definitely my favourite book boyfriend ever!!!! Everything about him is just amazing and then he meets Maddy and KA-BAM SON instant chemistry between these 2!!! I've laughed out ...more
Vicki
Ball peen hammer

Welcome to the beautiful and tantalisingly sinful world of Ball peen hammer aka Keane Morgan. Oh my wrap me up in dollar bills and throw me his way!!!

This book will have you crying with laughter as you fall hard for the cocky, wise cracking but oh so sweet keane Morgan.

Maddy milliken the complete polar opposite of Keane, sweet and sassy and determined not to succumb to the charm.

Lauren wraps you up into a blissful state of emotion and carries you away on a journey you don't wa
Raeshelle, A Naughty Girl's Novel World
I am a HUGE Lauren Rowe fan so from the moment that I started Ball Peen Hammer I knew that it was going to blow my mind, rock my world, and set my girlie bits on fire. Sure enough, when I finished the last chapter it was just like a line taken directly from the prologue: " I am gone. Stick a fork in me. I'm done."

The novel revolves around Keane "Ball Peen Hammer" and Maddy "Mad Dog" Milliken, two total strangers that end up on a road trip that will change both of their lives forever. It's the s
 ❤ 2 Girls & Their Kindles ❤ (Lynsey Goddard)
When a Lauren Rowe book lands on your Kindle with the words ARC stamped on the front you know you're in for solid 4 hours of uninterrupted fun/sexy read!

Damn my love monkey you never disappoint !!!!! One thing you can guarantee with Lauren's books for every laugh there is equal thong/briefs/big girl pants/boy shorts melting moments, her sex scenes are always super hot and suck you into the pages, and leave you wet as a jar of pickles.

I loved Ball Peen Hammer, first I had to Google what the fuc
Melanie Moreland
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea what to expect when I opened this book. A book about a male stripper—a species of man that must be arrogant, cocky and full of himself given his chosen profession, right?
Well, Keane Morgan is all that, especially in the first few chapters, but there is so much more to him than meets the eye.
Now don’t get me wrong – what meets the eye is a very, very, attractive package. (snort — I said package)
For Maddy Milliken, Keane is simply an unwanted passenger for a long drive—forced on he
Sara➽[hiatus] (Ink Is My Sword)
2 “Absurd but laughable” Stars

“Life is rarely about what you think--it's almost always about what you feel.”

I picked this book because I needed a good laugh, I heard this was one of the funniest romance books ever, and with that title what can I say, I gave in. And indeed I laughed like a crazy woman sometimes, the bummer part is that I was laughing at the sexy or serious things. Yes, indeed the humor of this book was extremely exaggerated for my taste and Keane kept my eyes rolled yeah not
Teora Leauanae
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let's just get right to it. I loved this book. No, I really loved this book. I am currently re-reading it as we speak because that's how much I loved this book. Okay, okay I promised myself that I wouldn't get too gushy so enough of that. Let me tell you why I loved this book.

Let's start with the plot. Maddy is moving from Seattle to L.A. to go to film school at UCLA. In a round about way that makes sense (but I won't get into in this review) she has to give a ride to Keane, who is also going t
Jory
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS BOOK THOUGH!?

photo giphy_14.gif

You guys know me, I'm a fan of reading terrible erotica and laughing my ass off about it. While searching Audible, I came across the audiobook for something called Ball Peen Hammer. And I have to be honest, I figured that this was going to be a straight up shitshow. I mean, Seattle's answer to Magic Mike, named BALL PEEN HAMMER of all things? I was here for it, and I was here mostly for it to be fucking disaster.

I. WAS. SO. FUCKING. WRONG.

I abs
Margaret Neal
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying no matter what I can manage to say about this book, NOTHING will come close to explaining how ah-may-zing it really is. Right from the very first page Lauren's unique and witty writing style grabs you by the (blue) balls and squeezes tight.
This book has it all. It's laugh out loud funny (ask my husband, I woke him up a few times in the deep dark hours before dawn) heart wrenchingly sweet and panty meltingly hot.

Keane Morgan could be the love child of Robin Williams and Ch
  • One
  • Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)
  • Off Limits
  • Something So Right (Something So, #1)
  • The Debt
  • Her Greatest Mistake
  • Stroked (Stroked, #1)
  • Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
  • The Spire (The Walshes, #6)
  • Blood to Dust
  • Gun Shy
  • Fleeting Moments
  • Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6)
  • The Sexy One (One Love, #1)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
  • Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers, #1)
  • One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)
  • The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2)
USA Today and internationally bestselling author Lauren Rowe lives in San Diego, California, where, in addition to writing books, she performs with her dance/party band at events all over Southern California, writes songs, takes embarrassing snapshots of her ever-patient Boston terrier, Buster, spends time with her wonderful family, and narrates audiobooks. Much to Lauren’s thrill, her books have ...more
More about Lauren Rowe

Morgan Brothers (3 books)
  • Captain (Morgan Brothers #2)
  • Hero (Morgan Brothers, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“It’s the social-media edition of ‘Old MacDonald Had a Farm,’” Zander finally says, wiping his eyes. “Dick-pick to a chick-chick, everywhere a dick-pic. Here a dick, there a pic, everywhere a dick-pick.” “E-i-e-i-o,” 3 likes
“Life is rarely about what you think--it's almost always about what you feel.” 3 likes