Start by marking “12 Startup Success Secrets: Mindset and Strategies Workbook for Building a Successful Online Business” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
What are the secrets to building extreme wealth online? Any entrepreneur who understands the importance of the Internet, will want to know the secrets within this book. Eddie Yu presents a personal look into the mindsets and strategies which have worked for him and demonstrates how anyone with a good business idea can create an online revenue stream to rival a CEO's salary ...more
Published November 28th 2014 by Panoma Press

To ask other readers questions about 12 Startup Success Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12 Startup Success Secrets

Peter
Insight
This could be the book that changes your life. It is written with passion, empathy, knowledge and direction. It has a purpose that puts you into the driving seat of starting and growing an internet business. Get the foundations right from the start and the business functions can be built on top. The book is fundamentally aimed at first-time internet entrepreneurs but there are nuggets of information that anyone can benefit from, regardless of commercial experience.

There are quite a numbe
Nikki Ramskill
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I felt like I’ve read books like this before, as a lot of the concepts were very similar, just in Eddie’s voice. It was well written. I think if I had never read any other books on starting a new business/personal development, I’d probably have got more out of it.

I think it is good for someone who has never (or at least very little) accessed the self-development world before as they will get a lot out of it.
Ravneet Kaur
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
12 Startup Success Secrets by Eddie Yu is a "look into the world of internet entrepreneurs and demonstrates that no matter how technophobic you are, or how limited your resources are, you can build a new business from scratch using all the tools, services, and resources that are available all around you today." The book is divided into twelve sections and each section deals with a specific element of building an online business.

The book is written in an extremely personal tone. The author has sh
Debbie Viscosi
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The internet has opened up opportunities for people who want to start their own business. However success is not guaranteed. Eddie Yu uses the internet and is very successful making his business ideas work. This book is a step by step book/workbook that helps you take an idea and turn it into a business. Eddie shares some of the mistakes that people make and provides a clear plan to help you clarify the steps necessary to achieve your goal.

Someone with the credentials of Eddie Yu could write a b
Another Thyme
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
After reading some reviews for this book I decided to take advantage of an offer of a free reading in return for my unbiased review. It was a good decision. This book offers some great motivation and a plan to begin a successful online business. In a workbook format that I found useful in defining our goals Mr. Yu offers direction that would benefit any newcomer to an online venture. I would recommend this book to those new to business.
محمد حمزة