Start by marking “Fearless: Conquer Your Demons and Love with Abandon” as Want to Read:
Fearless: Conquer Your Demons and Love with Abandon

Fearless: Conquer Your Demons and Love with Abandon

What are the sources of anxiety, stress, and fear you experience in your life? Popular Catholic speaker and author Sonja Corbitt believes that these often-paralyzing emotions are the direct result of our everyday battles against sin and temptation. In Fearless, she equips us with the spiritual tools we need to restore our spiritual well-being.
The term “spiritual warfare” c
Published November 7th 2016 by Ave Maria Press

To ask other readers questions about Fearless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fearless

Isabel
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This book took my excitement for life to new heights! The spiritual message in this book, combined with the discussions on the workings of the Holy Spirit in our lives, pierced me to the core. This book also offers exercises that bring our alertness and spirit to a new state of openness to foster a love of God.
Deborah Pugh
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I love Sonya''s advice for anxiety and depression or God's advice to Elijah. Get in the word,go to church, get moving. There were other tips but these 3 were what stuck with me. Thanks Sonya for your work.
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read!

This book will definitely be my new "go to" book during my life's spiritual journey. I absolutely love her no nonsense approach and all of the biblical background information!!!!
Lynn Hoffman
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!
Ashley
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best books I've ever read. It really helped me put my own issues in perspective.
Erinn Ross Vahlkamp
Amazing book, I took a book study through our women's group at church. She is real and full of life and truth. So much deeper than I expected. Must read!
Amanda (Orandi et Legendi)
This is a book on spiritual warfare. I have to say that I began it at a time when I really needed to read this. Spiritual warfare is really real, people. It comes to us every single day through fear and anxiety and so much more.

I don’t know how to really review this without sharing a lot of things I would rather not share with the internet public. Rather, I will just say that it is life-changing. Really, go read this book.

There are Scripture passages for various needs, reflection questions that
Betsy Willing
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I had a hard time with this book. If you want a light and fluffy scriptural feel good book I recommend Joyce Meyer, she knows her stuff and the method of writing. If you want a great book on fear and anxiety I recommend Fr Jacques Philippe "Searching for and Maintaining Peace". There are many other more hard hitting books on Spiritual warfare as well -including "unbound" and "the imitation of Christ" depending on how hard you want to hit. This book unfortunately felt like a big blog post without ...more
Barb
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sonja Corbitt’s Fearless puts fear and anxiety into a different perspective, framing them as spiritual attacks and providing tools with which to vanquish them. In short, Fearless is all about spiritual warfare. A mix of personal testimony, quotes from Scripture and the saints and plenty of wise counsel round out this book, which begs to be read (and reread) slowly and with pen and journal close by.

Read my full review.
Barbara
Apr 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Others have said it better

I found the book tiresome, repetitive, and the use of "Dear One" annoying. At times the book is disjointed.
Read Fr Jacques Philippe instead: shorter and clearer
Sep 24, 2017
Claudia
Jul 22, 2019
Ashley
rated it did not like it
Sep 11, 2018