Start by marking “Take Two (Picture Perfect)” as Want to Read:
Take Two (Picture Perfect)

Take Two (The Picture Perfect)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Beth Huntley, photographer and devoted bachelorette, doesn’t believe in true love. Too much hurt and disappointment has left her hiding behind the camera. All she can see is a black and white world through the lens.

William Lorde, widower and father, was once an open and carefree man. The loss of his wife has left him wrapped up in the needs of his little girl. He can no l
Published April 26th 2016

Rebecca Austin
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Beth Huntley is a photographer who stays behind the lens, never seeking the limelight that some do. Looking for a place to begin again after a stay in New York, Beth and her best friend Judith Snow return to their hometown to open a photo studio.

William Lorde is trying desperately to pick up the pieces of his shattered heart after his wife dies, leaving him to care for his young daughter, Angel. Almost by fate, William is drawn into Beth's studio and the two form a strong friendship.

Yet both are
She's a Lip Biter
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
God! This Is A Beautifully Written Book From The Point Of View From All The Main Characters Involved. It Is A Moving Story Of Second Chances And Of Healing Broken And Once Thought Irreparable Hearts.

The Main Focus Is Around Beth And William But The Other Characters Points Of View Makes For A Great Read Full Of Hinted At Sex But Not Written About In Detail. Friendships And Family. And A Spark That Once Felt Can Never Be Forgotten Or Denied.

It's Hard To Give Much Else Away For Fear Of Ruining This
United Indie Book Blog
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story was absolutely beautiful and sweet. A second change doesn’t happen often but when it does even when it hurts taking their chance at happiness. Beth and William two different people who are hiding for two different reasons. Reading this story, I was drawn in to their world which had so many dimensions. This story is told in every main character’s point of view and it just works, it’s not confusing it just works.
Beth is not looking for love and hiding behind her camera works just fine w
Donna Wright
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
God This Is A Beautifully Written Book From The Point Of View From All The Main Characters Involved. It Is A Moving Story Of Second Chances And Of Healing Broken And Once Thought Irreparable Hearts.

Its Hard To Give Much Else Away For Fear Of Ruining This B
Virginia Lee
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a very emotional and powerful story of second chances for love. William has lost the love of his life his wife. He does have one piece of his wife left in his daughter Angel. When William walks into the photo studio that Beth owns. There is a connection between the two when they meet, a beautiful relationship is started. Can Beth get past the trauma from her past to give William a chance? Can William give love another chance or will he hold on to the ghost of his wife?
Recommend this st
Book Review Virginia Lee
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommend this st
katherine
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When William meets Beth there seems to be an instant attraction. One that neither will let go forward. William just lost his wife a short time ago during childbirth, leaving him with a tiny baby. Beth growing up thinking love wasn't worth fighting for and once grown up has a relationship that pretty much makes her think the same thing. Beth is the photographer William has come upon and wants her to take photos of his daughter. He doesn't have a lot of money but Beth seems to sense this and puts ...more
Jennifer Garcia
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2016
I love stories of personal growth and healing and this tale was all about that. Two beautiful people, inside and out, meet and there's a spark between them. However there's a tragedy they need to work through and they do it together. Oh, and there's an adorable baby involved too ... single dad status!

I enjoyed the story and going along for the ride with Beth and Will but felt the ending lacked a bit. There was so much build-up about Beth's secret and dealing with it that it ended too quickly.
T
Margaret
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One thing I love more than anything while reading is the emotions. If you make me disappear into a book, live it, draws me in. And that’s exactly what Traci did with this book!!! You actually feel every emotion these characters are feeling! Traci really makes you feel like you’re in the story with these characters. Pick up Take Two today and start reading….you won’t regret it I promise you that!!!!
Marta
Jul 02, 2016
Ashaá
May 02, 2016
Traci Anne Hayden
Mar 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathy Heare Watts
Jill
Jan 06, 2017
LaGina
Jan 08, 2017
My love for books began at a very small age. I lived inside the many worlds the local library could provide. The characters within those pages were my companions and my support when I needed someone most.

My imagination began to soar as I grew. I began writing small poems as a teenager, but never thought much about publishing or expanding beyond put my words to paper.

After my children were born o
More about Traci Hayden...

The Picture Perfect (3 books)
  • Black & White (Perfect Picture #1)
  • Full Color (The Picture Perfect, #2)