Start by marking “Naura (Enigma #2)” as Want to Read:
Naura (Enigma #2)

Naura

(Enigma #2)

As a Bracadyte Princess, Naura is forbidden to visit the surface. Until an explosion near her home in Aukrabah, leaves her injured and in the arms of a land walker named Anthony Vaughn. Recognizing him as her mate, Naura will stop at nothing to be with Tony. Even if it means her life.
Anthony Vaughn doesn't exist. Having his family tortured before his eyes, and his past
Published April 26th 2016 by DK Media, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Naura, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naura

Start your review of Naura (Enigma #2)
Lyn
Ok, I'm giving up at 53%. I love the idea of this series that involves underwater cave dwelling vampiric merlike people, but I can't get past the weak writing and execution.
Leigh
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Naura is book 2 in the Enigma series. Although I didn't like book 1, I was very interested in Tony's story and I'm so happy that I read it because I enjoyed it very much. Tony was a tortured soul after witnessing the death of his wife and child. I felt for him and while I didn't like how he was mean to Naura at times I totally understood why he pushed her away. Naura was sweet, naïve, and innocent to our world but knew that Tony was her mate and would do her best to have him. I loved how Tony ...more
angelblue
OMG! Uncle Tony, Uncle Tony, UNCLE TONY! I freaking loved this grouchy, emotionally damaged, sexilicious piece of man meat to the moon and back! Yes, he is an ass. Yes, he was cruel to Naura at times. Yes, I wanted to nut punch him and then hug him (not necessarily in that order) for how he was acting but it's easy to understand why he does some of the things that he does because of his horrific past. He's not a horrible, unfeeling jerk. In fact, he's actually running scared from the intense ...more
Amber Hodges
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh man! what can I really say about this book. It's hard to put into words how awesome Ditter's writing is. You get sucked back into the world of the Bracadytes and you won't be able to stop reading until the last page.
I loved being able to follow Naura and Tony and watch things blossom as you go along. Naura is such a sweet woman and Tony has been through so much he deserves to find happiness again.
the book is full of so much suspense, love, romance, and emotional roller coasters in general.
The BookChick
I just finished Ditter Kellen's newest release, Naura, and absolutely enjoyed it. The story had non-stop action and I couldn't put it down.

I know. I know. I know. My review of the first book in the series, Enigma, may have felt tepid, but it was not in truth. The story contained a good amount of sci-fi elements and the world building made it feel sluggish for me, but that is usually case with the first book in a new series. Now, as far as the sci-fi elements, they made it a bit harder for me to
Angela Charles
I won this audiobook in a giveaway!

This story picks up right where What Lies Beneath ends. I loved Naura from the very first moment we are introduced to her. She is not only the baby but also the only girl in her family. She has been sheltered her entire life and the one time she is sent out in the human world she is kidnapped. Naura understands her limitations but it does not stop her from living. And one of those limitations is Uncle Tony. The two of them together is simply amazing.

Tony was
Susan Ball
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The world of Aukrabah, home of the Bracadytes continues to build.

In Book 2 of the Enigma Series we hear Princess Naura (Hauke's Sister) and Tony's (Abbie's Uncle) Story. I wasn't sure about Naura and Tony getting together because at first Tony seemed like he'd be so much older than Naura, And he is, but mostly in years of life experience (in age she's about 30 yrs to his 42 years).

Tony is a broken man. His wife and child were tortured and killed before his very eyes and his guilt continues to
Amber
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Love Truly Conquers All!"
What did you love best about Naura?
I loved Narua's stubborn and passionate struggle with both her heart and her chosen mate Tony. She laid her heart and her feelings at his feet shatter the consequences. She was bound and determined to shatter his defenses because no matter what, Tony never expected her or love to capture and transform his heart and life.

Who was your favorite character and why?
Naura was my favorite character because no matter what bubble she was placed
wanda flanagan
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinions .Each and every one of Ditter Kellens books that I have read has been great and this one is just as amazing. The world that the author has created is vivid and detailed with characters who are relateable and you cant help but fall into their story .Naura is the Bracadyte princess who after being injured is saved by the human uncle of her sister in law. Naura knows Anthony is her mate and she will do whatever it takes to be with ...more
Gina
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Highly anticipated, well worth the wait!

After reading book 1 in this series, even though each is a standalone, I very much looked forward to book 2...and dang it, now book 3! Lol

This book is a scorching hot romantic suspense with a touch of Sci-fi for good measure. It's totally non-classic shifter romance with a new found species, Bracadyte, of part human, part vampire/reptilian/fish shifter alpha-type female who finds her mate in an unexpected way...and he's human. Only one thing, this human
Julie
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful world being spun by a genius

OK I think it's safe to say I am hooked, I have read two books in the space of today, just about to start my third, these books are addictive and will pull you into their new world, each one so far has led you to the next without leaving you with that dreaded cliff hanger that we all hate,I love that's it's the same characters throughout but focusing on certain individuals each time. Well worth reading, see you after the next one,
Linda
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Abbi's grumpy Uncle Tony! Nura (Hauke's sister ) recognises Tony as her Mate and will do anything to be with him. this book is packed with adventure, danger, and love as the Peaceful Bracadyte people run for their lives as the human government tries to hunt and destroy them. A stunning series!
Trescina Bell
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!!

Loved it. Naura was so sweet. I just enjoyed her. She was so full of love. Tony couldn't help but fall in love with her.
Bobbie
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read. Interesting storyline. Dynamic characters.
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤
My Reviews

Fixing a broken soul is harder than you think!

Naura is #02 of 09 in the Enigma Series by Ditter Kellen. All 9 are currently published with 05 of them being in audio. The author plans for the other 4 to be in audio by the end of the year. She also plans many more after #09 at this time. Which excites me to no end!

Yay!
Happy dance

Johnny Mack narrates the series, to include all future editions.

HEA with no cliffhanger!

These are connected by characters so I recommend reading the books in order.

Sydney M Neblett
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love will come again
Tony may not be looking for love, really he doesn’t even want it, but when an injured beauty needs help he has no choice but to be there for her. These two had a long road to travel until they reach their HEA, but thanks to Naura’s refusal to lose her mate, and the author’s ability to keep us on the edge of our seats and engaged in the story, it’s an enjoyable ride. I’m looking forward to the next book by this author.
Colleen
Neglected to comment and mark as read but I was just too excited to proceed to the next novel. I have just completed Gryke (Enigma #6) and cannot rave enough about this fantastic series. Once a character appears the storyline, they don't disappear. Tony (no spoilers), has continued to play an important role. So often SF scenarios are a strong male lead (alien, shapeshifter etc) and they are paired/mated with a human female. This book is the opposite and it is a really nice change.

Cheers
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: imagine-that
Similarly to book one, there are things I like about this storyline, but some of the execution annoys me = thus the average rating.

This installment in the series focuses on Naura and Tony. Evidently when a human willingly gives their blood to a Bracadyte, like Tony did to Naura in book one, it establishes a mental connection allowing them to communicate telepathically. Naura was able to see into the deep corners of troubled Tony's mind, and she started falling for him. She's a healer after all,
Kim Page
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Continued love for the Enigma Series!! Only one small complaint: I feel that Naura should have been on the cover...don't get me wrong I love hot guys as much as the next girl but Naura's book should have had her on the cover!! Now that I have that out of the way :)
Naura is an awesome character...strong (in body and mind), smart, beautiful and not afraid to go after what she wants even if it is a land-walker! Although Tony is not just any land-walker he is strong, sexy as hell and knows what
Gloria
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Naura and Tony's story is so beautiful and loving. Tony had been through so much when he lost his family. But having Naura as his soul mate is what brought him back from that darkness. Naura gave him that push to be able to love again. Absolutely love this series!!! Thank you Ditter for creating beautiful stories ...more
Lisa Sorgente
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never lets me down

Laura and Tony's story is a beautiful one. I love that the story doesn't stop from Enigma. It's a amazing love story and a tail as old as time. Good always wins in a game against evil. Amazing read. Ditter, never lets me down!!! #uncletony
Deb O
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Ditter Kellen does not disappoint! Her story and character building are amazing! This is the story of Tony and Naura a hot and steamy couple who deserve to find happiness. It's full of emotional roller coasters, drama, suspense, love but most of all hot and steamy romance. While Tony heels her wounds, Naura heels his soul from his past to love again. This a definite must read for any Ditter Kellen fan so you need to grab a copy and find out if they get their HEA!

I received a
Barbara
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Enigma series and it is just getting better I know I want to read Vaulcron's story. This is Bracadyte Princess, Naura and Anthony Vaughn's story. There is suspense, drama, danger, villains,explosions,and romance. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Trixie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read he first book and I enjoyed it very much. Though it was a long time ago, the impression that the writing is good remains and so it is. I enjoyed reading her stories.

Book Snob Sue
Naura
Naura is the sister of Hauke, from book 1 and he is Abbie’s badass uncle. Naura was just so sweet and naïve, I did adore her, because she truly did always have good intentions, but that did not always work out the way she wanted it to. She let her emotions and soft heart rule her, but honestly that is also what made her so endearing. She has a wonderful healing ability and attempts to heal him. This book was fast paced just like the first one and so much happens, kept me glued to the pages.
Roger
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My third read/listen from author Ditter Kellen. After reading the sixth book in this series I went back to start at the beginning of the series and read Enigma, now on to Naura, book 2 in the series. I was given an Audible copy of this book & am voluntarily reviewing it . Well-written romantic sci-fic/suspense, captivating & intriguing with well-developed characters. I’ll be reading more in this series. (RIP Marley January 20, 2014 - July 24, 2018).
Ashley Hedden
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Naura by Ditter Kellen was a great second book in the Enigma series. Naura is forbidden to visit the surface because she's a Bracadyte Princess. But there is an explosion near her and she becomes injured. Anthony is there to help her. I loved reading this book and can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Missie Jones
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing 2nd Book In This Series

Loved this 2nd installment in this series and I can't wait to start bk 3. The story continues seamlessly with Naura and Tony., while we still get to follow Hauke and Abby. I loved the world building of Author Ditter Kellen. I feel as if this could truly happen. I highly recommend and hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Crystal Smith
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio
Better and better. It took a while to like Tony, but eventually I did. And Naura is a hoot! I love when they come across human things and hear phrases they don’t understand and learning the meanings and ways of things.
Such unique stories, I can’t wait to get to the next!
Cherie
Mar 12, 2019 added it
Tony, Tony, Tony! How much guilt you carry. And Naura, how beautiful could a soul be? Those two sentences are my responses to Naura, book 2 in the Enigma series by talented Ditter Kellen. I am fast falling in love with this whole series as they are amazing, fresh and full of life.
The two main characters of this story is the remarkable Tony and the equally beautiful Nuara. As their story unfolds you literally live through the emotions and turmoil they are going through and cant wait to flip the
« previous 1 3 next »

• Nadine's Champion (Icehome, #8)
  • Reluctant Dragon Mate (MatchMater Paranormal Dating App, #1)
  • Hunter Bound (Tarron Hunters #1)
  • Polar Fates (The Drowning #2)
  • Silver Moon
  • Carnal Creek Shifters Box Set
  • Alien Healer (Zerconian Warriors, #13)
  • Alpha Dragon's Second Chance (Alpha Dragon Club Book 3)
  • MAX (A Sexy Standalone Contemporary Bad Boy Billionaire Romance)
  • Wolf Enforcer (Wolf Enforcer #1)
  • Doctor Enchanted (Revenge of the Bears, #3)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Hungry Like a Wolf (Claws Clause, #1)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • The Brides of Pecan Grove
  • Guarding His Pretend Wife (SEAL Endgame, #2)
  • Forever Yours in Christmas Falls
Ditter Kellen is the USA Today Bestselling Author of Mystery/Thriller/Suspense/Crime Fiction Novels. She also dabbles in science fiction and paranormal romantic thrillers. Ditter loves spinning edgy, heart-pounding mysteries that will leave you guessing until the very end. That includes apocalyptic thrillers with a touch of horror, as well as family drama laced with murder and jaw dropping scenes, ...more

Enigma (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • What Lies Beneath (Enigma #1)
  • Vaulcron (Enigma #3)
  • Zaureth (Enigma #4)
  • Oz (Enigma #5)
  • Gryke (Enigma #6)
  • Braum (Enigma #7)
  • Rykaur: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 8)
  • Thrasher: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 9)
  • Zyen: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 10)
  • Brant: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 11)