Start by marking “Finding Snow (Fairytale Shifter, #4)” as Want to Read:
Finding Snow (Fairytale Shifter, #4)

Finding Snow

(Fairytale Shifter #4)

Koda's found his sister, Winnie, and now he's made a life for himself in Gray Ridge, Colorado. As a bear shifter, he's naturally a loner, and with so few females around, he's resigned to never finding his mate. But when he stumbles upon a woman in the woods, his whole world changes.

Snow's been on the run and has made a makeshift family with a band of seven wanderers. While
Published May 23rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Finding Snow, please sign up.
Rachel Erika It says there’s a fairy tale shifter book right after them but no, not really

Maya
Well, I feel like I've said thisabout AR's books so many times aready but hell if I ain't gonna say it again.

description

I love reading short stories that are actually well made. There are some authors that want to capture as much as possible but then forget or neglect the basic story. But with AR that's never the case. When I read the blurb I know exactly what I'm in for. That being said, I loved this story even more because of the OTT, brooding, grumpy but sweet and sometimes clueless hero. He was perfec
Alexa Riley
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
She's LIVE!

Snow-Teaser4

Snow-Teaser3

Snow-Teaser2

Snow-Teaser1 (1)
Gi's Spot Reviews
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
IT'S LIVE!!!!

These Alexa Riley's shifter Hs couldn't be any better! They make me melt in an huge puddle of goo EVERY time!!! Le sigh... <3

“Why would you want to give a girl the same name as me?”
He leans down, kissing my lips softly before whispering. “Because I can’t think of anything I love more than Snow.”

P
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Koda is a cuddly teddy bear, his story broke my heart through and through. This book is likable, and I enjoyed it so much. Koda and Snow are perfect together. I love him when he growls and tells everybody that she's mine. Such a sweet novella !

Sh3lly

Koda... I lurv you.

This is my favorite installment in this series since Beauty Sleeps. My review on that one is here.

Koda is going in my harem as well as Xavier. Koda is also big and hairy and bearded.

(You're welcome.)

In this one, we have the typical Alexa Riley story... instalove, over the top romance... smutty times with the honey flowing... but you know what? I love it. It's exactly what I want in stories like this. I don't like drawn out romances with lots of angst and drama. This totally s
XxTainaxX
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Good old fashioned over the top obsessive insta-love. Lol Koda is all alpha and Snow is the little lady who just wants a family and her own romance after being lost and found by 7 shifter brothers who now consider her a sister. Did I mention it's over the top? These are the books I read to get a giggle because you really can't take them too serious. Once Koda has his Snow, he locks her up tight and gets to know her (much to our delight). It's sexy. Fun. Short. :) Safety: 100% safe!

ARC
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3.5-4 STARS **

“I’ll give her anything she wants. FOREVER.”

description

I'm liking the little angsty bits...but they're still not enough.
Coco.V
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it
A quick fun smutty read I once again enjoyed from cover to cover! Loved Koda and Snow together!

Deborah
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it

This book features Koda the huge bear shifter and brother to Winnie.
Koda still struggles after the years he spent caged and experimented on, he may have escaped the cage but the nightmares stay. He fears being taken again, he understandably doesn't like humans he avoids large groups and his cabin has huge locks both inside and out.
He lives a solitary existence and longs for a mate and cubs.
Snow ran away from her father when she was just eleven years old. The Denali brothers found her and kept he
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
This book was your typical Alexa Riley offering. Super sweet, super short, and I enjoyed the heck out of it. :)

Claire Robinson
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "You're mine now." Stars!

ITs LIVE!

Amazon US - http://amzn.to/1sz3vzN
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/25k2HAD
Amazon CA - http://amzn.to/1XukA9O

Finding Snow is the first novella I have read from the Fairytale Shifter series, seeing as it’s the fourth title and I had no trouble reading it, I think it’s safe to say the stories can be read as standalone's.

Koda and Snow, are pretty much insta-everything (as you would expect!). As soon as he scents her he knows she is his mate, and Snow is not looking
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo eaefc6589a0fe9ccdd8b8374fe312f_zpspca8jhap.gif

Who doesn’t love fairy tales? How about a modern version of the beloved classic Snow White with an Alexa Riley twist? If that doesn’t tell you to get your one-click fingers ready then I don’t know what is wrong with you. LOL j/k.

Finding Snow was a quick sweet and sexy happily ever after with a paranormal shifter romance twist. Yes, that’s right instead of Prince Charming, you got Koda. And who is Koda? Well, he’s your super protective alpha
Deserie williams
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Like always I wish it were longer:) enjoyable , sexy, hot read!!

safety gang safe!
Elle
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4* MINE, MINE, MINE STARS!
Looking down, I see my cock is long and hard in front of me. It’s never been this way before. For shifters, it only gets hard when you find your mate. I wrap my hand around it, rubbing up and down, but from the little I know about shifter matings, I won’t cum unless I’m inside of her. It’s Mother Nature’s way of making sure the seed isn’t wasted and that it’s used to breed your mate.
description

Wow really Koda? You get raging hard on on your future mate at the first met? That's
Jayme
I absolutely adore these fairy-tale shifter stories with growly hero and cute heroine. They are so damn funny and spicy in the Alexa Riley's style.

Koda is a Winnie's brother, who found her in the previous part of the series. He is a loner, and is hard for him to get used to life in the pact. He was wounded by humans and despises them. He never, ever thought that he would find his mate, and especially not in a human. Snow lives in secret with shifters family. She has seven brothers who take care
Erika

Super sweet and sexy, as all of these Fairytale Shifter stories have been. I really love Alexa Riley's books when the hero and heroine are both virgins. I also like the take on shifter mates here -- that shifters don't have sex with anyone but their mate. Honestly, in other books, I never understand how people who know they have a mate end up dating and having sex with others. Why wouldn't you be waiting for your mate??? (And of course, most of those other books have the heroine still a
Cyndi
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Alexa Riley book. I loved Koda- he was so sweet and really deserved an HEA! Snow was sweet as well and I loved their story. As usual I would have loved if it was longer!
Bookloverme
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, short story and I really enjoyed it.

The story is about Koda and Snow.

He's a bear shifter and Winnie's brother (book 3 h). He was captured and caged for years but Winnie got away. He looked for her as soon as he escaped and decided to stay in Gray Ridge after Alpha Stone (book 3 H) welcomed him to their pack.

She's human and on the run. Her wolf brothers found her out in the snow and raised her like their own.

He thought he'll never find his mate until he saw her in the woods. He realized
Barbara➰
I just love these stories. They hit the spot and I know they are going to give me what I want...a perfect hero who is OTT possessive. Koda was super sweet to boot. Love it! (Just wish it was longer)
Sophia Triad
Koda and Snow

Story based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs fairytale

Koda is Winnie’s brother from the story “The Lost Slipper”. He is a lonely bear who suffered a lot in his life. Thus, he avoids going out and he hates humans.

Snow is a human girl who was saved when she was little by seven wolf brothers. She was always looked after and sheltered by them. Now she is a grown up, her four adopted brothers have found their mates and the three remaining wolves don’t let anyone near her.
Until one day
Alba M.
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mierda, que adiccion tengo a estas historias... me encantan los shifters, lo posesivos que son... bueno para que voy a decir más si he dicho lo mismo en los 3 anteriores ¿verdad? Jajajaja
Pensé que iba a haber un poco más de drama con lo del padre de Snow, pero luego hay que tener en cuenta que es una historia corta y no puede desarrollarse mucho el drama así que... aún así amé la historia ❤ para pasar el rato esta, es de las mejores series!
Jacqueline's Reads
May 28, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Finding your Mate Stars

This wasn't my favorite in the series, but I did enjoy it. This series is probably one of my favorite series Alexa Riley writes. I'm all about the bear shifter and human lady. You know there's going to be tons of kinky stuff.

Never a disappointment!
Fanny
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was ok

Esta cuarta parte es la mas corta y simple de la saga, me hubiera gustado que fuera un poco mas larga y que la trama se desarrollara mas pero esta bien para pasar una hora distraida.

2.25 Estrellas!
Sybil aka Lala
I once read a book about a girl who belonged to a Doc
She escaped once she realised with great shock
That her father was quite evil
Really, just like the devil.

She had to live as a secret
For fear of punching her ticket
This made her Grumpy
Cause she longed for a humpy
From someone who wasn’t so stumpy

So one day she left without being careful
And ran into the woods before getting Sleepy
There she was found by a bear who was Bashful
But upon seeing the size of his pee-pee
Her quivering thighs were
CC
Apr 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr, safe-for-me
Very sweet, very short. Is there anything faster than insta?

Chantal ❤️
A perfect little smutty shifter book. Short and sweet. Not a lot of drama but hell who needs it?! It's been overdone before. The hero Koda we have seen from The lost slipper from Alexa Riley and is the brother of Winnie a bear shifter. He is big and strong trying to recover from being held captive and abused for many year by the heroine's father. She escapes at 11 and makes her way in life thanks to a group of wolves shifters. Who she sees and sees her as brothers and sister. Snow is a great nam ...more
♡Tonya♡
Classic Alexa Riley. hot Alpha, sweet virgin heroine....safe read that we have come to depend on
Samira
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
It's really nice to be able to lose yourself in a fairytale-crazy fantasy story.
I need this right now, I need the distraction.
so thanks Alexa Riley for the crazy stories! :)
  • Who's Riding Red?
  • Swan (Modern Fairytales)
  • Does a Bear Shift in the Woods (Bear Bites, #4)
  • Jake
  • Unchained (Hogan Brother's #3)
  • Wrangler
  • Surrounded by Pleasure (Woods Family, #2)
  • Dirk's Love (Roxie's Protectors, #6)
  • Tiger Mine
  • The Warlord Claims His Bride
  • Beta: Her Alpha (Wolfe Creek, #2)
  • My Werewolf Husband (Domenico and Misty)(The Moretti Werewolf #2.5)
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Wicked Howl (Wicked in Wilder, #1)
  • Sweet Trouble
  • Mates Since Birth (Half-breed Shifters, #3)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)
  • Bear Meets Girl (Order Of Protection, #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Fairytale Shifter (5 books)
  • Riding Red (Fairytale Shifter, #1)
  • Beauty Sleeps (Fairytale Shifter, #2)
  • The Lost Slipper (Fairytale Shifter, #3)
  • Fairytale Shifters (Fairytale Shifter #1-4)