Start by marking “你丫上瘾了? [Ni Ya Shangyin Le?]” as Want to Read:
你丫上瘾了? [Ni Ya Shangyin Le?]

你丫上瘾了? [Ni Ya Shangyin Le?]

(Are You Addicted? (Heroin) #1)

有一种人,
就像**。
沾了一口,
此生难戒。
ebook, 自行出版
Published March 21st 2015 by 柴雞蛋

To ask other readers questions about 你丫上瘾了? [Ni Ya Shangyin Le?], please sign up.
THE GOTH CRITIC Hi. I might be wrong but from what I know there is no translated version to purchase (I sought for one but didn't find any). You can read it for free …moreHi. I might be wrong but from what I know there is no translated version to purchase (I sought for one but didn't find any). You can read it for free on Wattpad or Novelupdates. The Wattpad user saehan01 has a complete translation of both parts, and, her team and her, did an amazing job :)(less)

Start your review of 你丫上瘾了? [Ni Ya Shangyin Le?]
Rebecca
May 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book is trash. And not in the joking way the kids call things trash, it's romance novel level trash. It romanticizes abusive relationships, has an explicit rape scene (between the two main characters!!), ridiculously contrived plots, a complete lack of consequences for actions, unequal relationship dynamics, etc. I only finished it because I wanted to be able to count another book towards my goodreads challenge. Don't read this. Watch the TV series instead and be glad that it got cancelled ...more
THE GOTH CRITIC
1176 pages of pure bliss. The longest a good book is, the happiest I am. I got my fill with this one. Thank you, Author.

From the title to the blurb, to the chemistry of two unforgettable main characters, the endearing side characters, the entertaining storyline, the sometimes humorous, some others sad, scenes ... everything in Addicted gets you hung and addicted to this novel. The same goes for the second book. The connection between Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin is just as its name says it: "Hai Luo Y
Emmanuel Muhaimin
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always, Chinese novel tend to be long-winded, but every chapter was worth the time to read. I find the novel brings you on a roller-coaster of emotions. It evokes all sort of feelings from the start till the end.
Anita
Sep 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
Trigger warnings for rape, abusive behavior, misogyny, homophobia

I had to dnf this.

I usually wouldn't rate a book I haven't finished but I only have 48 chapters left so ...

This review is probably going to be all over the place, so ... bare with me.

If you, like me, wanted to read the book because you watched the drama series, you should be up for a disappointment. At least I was. The drama series is a pretty good adaptation for the first 111 or so chapters. I enjoyed myself putting all my conce
Tevere
Two high-school kids become unwitting stepbrothers when their parents marry each other. Save yourself the pain and just watch the cute webdrama, which makes the most of the characters. Despite the stepbrothers aspect, there's no fauxcest vibe at all--the trope is more antagonists-to-friends.

Unfortunately the partner rape that fuels the conflict in the middle part of the book (after the end of the drama) was unpleasant, poorly handled, and quite spoiled the rest of it for me.
Ankita Gogoi
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bless my fujoshi heart!! Read the entire novel conjuring up images of Johnny and Timmy from the web-series :) Oh Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin (HaiLouYin=Heroin)! Dunno about others but, I am definitely #addicted.
Dp123456
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i loved it.....one of ma fav. books...
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
Oh my God oh my God.
How amazing a book can be?
No wonder thousands around the world got addicted to Addicted.
Wendy Ams
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ari
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
More thoughts later... (^..^)
Amanda
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Had to read this after watching the Chinese Drama and getting cut off halfway through the first book. Darn censorship!
Helen
Sep 10, 2017 added it
chai jidan is Takao Ara sensei wanna be. what's with those weird methods of forcing the actors to sleep together just to be in characters?! i think she's one of those fangirl who once wrote and read fanfic
Risky Rahmalia Sofyan
May 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pet-peeve
Definite guilty pleasure. Well, at least still better love story than "My Immortal".
wickeddreamer99
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when i was starting this novel as it was my first bl (i watched bl's before this, i highly recommend together with me). But after reading it i was really impressed, i read some reviews that were hating on the book, probably because of a scene that occurred in the story, however, don't let these things make you avoid this book. It's a roller coaster of emotions but it isn't so cliche, there are funny moments and ones of love, but also ones that make you want ...more
Lydia Hazel
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
208 chapters later and oh my god! This is one of the best novels I've ever read. I had to read this after watching the web series and since it was banned after ending on a massive cliffhanger this was literally the only option. Thanks to it being so long Gu Hai's and Bai Luo Yin's relationship progresses so naturally it's so ice to read. I know that a lot of people are probably a bit put off by how possessive and manipulative GH gets but in his defense after he acts out he does admit he was wron ...more
Priya Neelima
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was my first Bl that I have watched on Youtube( the name of the drama is the same as the book). I had no idea that such drama was there. At first, I thought was it worth to watch it but guess what -I loved the drama. After watching it I found that it was taken from the novel. I started searching it online and finally found it and read it. Thumbs up for my first BL story that I read and then the story goes on.
Iluvlynx
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asian, bl, dropped
I got to chapter 160 and dropped it. Way too toxic of a relationship for me to enjoy it. I don't mind possessive tropes and depending on context, I'm okay with dubcon or nonconsensual scenes, but this didn't do it for me. Their relationship was a dumpster fire, and I didn't understand their attraction to each other. What a bummer.
Maya
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: chai-jidan
I'm not sure what I want to say about this novel. The first part (which was turned into a web series) was actually very good...the second part is so so....with a few major problems so I am giving this 3 stars mostly for the first part of the novel.
Maggie
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just great story, and it was a roller coaster ride told with humor and heart all the way through the second novel. Must understand genre conventions if your going to get caught up in this. Don't be shocked consider it an multiverse,
Florida Uzoaru
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read
I sacrificed sleep to read this from beginning to read! Then once I was done reading book 2, I went back to read it again! And went again to read it again!!!! This has got to be the only book I’ve read twice - much less gone for a third helping!!!!
Grace Sabino
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the best novel ever. Although it has very graphic scenes and can get very shocking, it’s a good read. The series spurned me to read the entire thing, I recommend it if you can handle very emotional situations.
Nessie Lee
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best BL novel I have read. Although it’s Long winded but the plots and emotions are put forth appropriately and satisfyingly. I read this novel at least 3 times.
Sandy Amah
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the way they loved each other .
Yisus Pliego
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best books than I’ve read 🤩 is a little of toxic relationship, but the way than they love them is incredible.
Kael
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you for this wonderful story ❤❤❤
Jaye
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm addicted!
B
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 starts. This is the second time I’m reading this book. It got a special place in my heart. I just like how the characters are developed in a long period of time. This series really give you a realistic compulsion of a happy relationship, even though unrealistic things happen all the time. Not only good things but all the struggles. I’m pretty sure I’ll be reading it again :)
lumiadams
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite books ever I like it so fuckinggg muchhhh ❤️❤️❤️
Sozeen Saleem
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite good ,very touchy love story between two straight men but many unnecessary grapihc sex scenes not liked
Nathan Mariano
I just hope the Season 2 of Addicted will be the same cast as Chai Jidan said few years ago.

• 镇魂 [Guardian]
  • 魔道祖师 [Mo Dao Zu Shi]
  • ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ
  • 魔道祖師 三 [Mo Dao Zu Shi Vol. 3] (Mo Dao Zu Shi, #3)
  • 地球上線
  • ปรมาจารย์ลัทธิมาร เล่ม 1
  • Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil
  • 天官赐福 [Tiān Guān Cì Fú]
  • 人渣反派自救系统
  • Red Thread/ Until We Meet Again
  • ตัวร้ายอย่างข้า...จะหนีเอาตัวรอดยังไงดี เล่ม 1
  • 魔道祖師 四 [Mo Dao Zu Shi Vol. 4] (Mo Dao Zu Shi, #4)
  • Thrive in Catastrophe (绝处逢生)
  • TharnType Story: เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ เล่ม 1
  • 魔道祖師 二 [Mo Dao Zu Shi Vol. 2] (Mo Dao Zu Shi, #2)
  • My Accidental Love is You รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ เล่ม 1
  • เพราะเรา...คู่กัน เล่ม 1
  • War Prisoner [俘虏]
Associated Names:
* 柴鸡蛋 , 柴雞蛋
* Chai Ji Dan

Are You Addicted? (Heroin) (7 books)
  • Heroin  Are You Addicted ? ภาค 1 เล่ม 2