Start by marking “East of Redemption (Love on the Edge #3)” as Want to Read:
East of Redemption (Love on the Edge #3)

East of Redemption (Love on the Edge #3)

Easton Wells has spent years burying his guilt by digging up some of the world’s most renowned treasures while surviving the dangerous terrains in which they’re located—all captured for television. When his producers threaten to axe the show, he has no choice but to turn to the last person he still trusts—the girl he left behind.

Rain Walker has made a name for herself docu
Published June 6th 2016 by Molly E. Lee

To ask other readers questions about East of Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about East of Redemption

Katie
Apr 25, 2016 Katie rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

description
"His brown eyes reached into my soul and stirred up trouble. An easily recognizable sensation of how we used to be together- unstoppable- threatened my resolve against him.

After I read books that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED, I always seem to have a hard time keeping my reviews completely spoiler free. Due to the fact that I really don't want to give anything away because you REALLY need to read and experience this book on your own, I've decided to do it in the least 'spoileriffic' way possible-
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Such a lovely story!!I really enjoyed East of Redemption it was refreshing and fast paced!!I loved the storyline in this story and the adventure,it makes the story entertaining!Rain is a strong heroine and Easton is cocky,smart,charming and sweet.These two together were perfect!
This is a story for second chances and forgiveness,it's full of adventure,action and mystery!

*An advance reading copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

Jacqueline
Oct 02, 2016 Jacqueline rated it really liked it
If it were ever possible for Bear Grylls and Indiana Jones to procreate then the H in this would be their love child. He's got his own tv show where he shows viewers how to survive in the wild (although, unlike Bear Grylls, he doesn't feel the need to do stuff with urine, something that I'm most grateful for) and he's also a treasure hunter. His love interest is a wildlife photographer and daughter of a renowned archaeologist. Oh and they grew up together, so mucho history there.

I loved that the
Vilma's Book Blog
May 31, 2016 Vilma's Book Blog rated it really liked it
Romance and adventure delightfully mix in this fast-paced second-chance love story. Molly E. Lee delivers a story uniquely enthralling, especially for those of us who love pretty much anything inspired by Indiana Jones. This second-chance romance is full of feels, crackling with tension as our two protagonists—Easton and Rain—scale dangerous mountains, slide across sliver-thin bridges and trek into dark, hidden caves in Israel in search of fabled treasure. More importantly, theirs is a story of ...more
Micalea Smeltzer
Apr 25, 2016 Micalea Smeltzer rated it it was amazing
I absolutely devoured this book. It's full of adventure, humor, and is a second chance with your first love. It's a fast-paced read that will keep you turning the pages with bated breath at what's going to happen next with Easton and Rain. I highly recommend the Love on the Edge series for anyone that's looking for a different romance that stands apart from others.
Micah
Jun 05, 2016 Micah rated it it was amazing
I've had this book on my kindle for a bit and I had other books I have chosen to read in front of it. And now that I finally have gotten to it, I am hitting myself for it. WHAT a fantastic journey of a book. Not ONLY do you get a beautiful second chance romance with well deserving, kick-ass characters, but you also get an amazing adventure right along with it!

This story is a little like Indiana Jones meets a hot steamy romance novel...if I found Harrison Ford attractive. And if Indiana Jones was
Rebecca Yarros
May 16, 2016 Rebecca Yarros rated it it was amazing
The adventure, the pace, the character & the HOT romance are all expertly crafted. If you're looking for something unique, breathtaking and unforgettable, East of Redemption is PERFECT for you!
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Nov 29, 2016 Quinn's Quippy Quotes rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
4.5 Are You With Me Stars

When Edge of Chaos came out I was super excited. I read it almost immediately after it's release. I was really looking forward to reading a NA romance with a side of adventure. And....it was OK. There was SOME adventure, but I was craving for something a little bit more.

I wasn't so sure that I was going to continue in this series, but after reading the blurb for East of Redemption I just couldn't resist. And boy I was not disappointed!!! This had everything in it that I
Monica (nightreads)
May 17, 2016 Monica (nightreads) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2016
This book was awesome!! The storyline, characters, adventure and everything else in it was perfection! I've never read a book quite like this one and for that I'm grateful. It made the experience of reading it so much better. After reading both this book and Edge of Chaos I find my life lacking adventure, lol. All of you guys should add this one to your tbr!
Liz's Book Bucket List
This is the second book from Molly E Lee and I have to say, she is quickly becoming one of my favorite NA authors! I really had a lot of fun reading this book, but I do have to say, I enjoyed her first book slightly better. However, this book was really great too. I think that this series would be a great one for readers who are new to NA books. It still have some great romance, but does not have overly descriptive steamy scenes.

The writing in this book was great. The story flowed seamlessly an
Emily Goodman
May 04, 2016 Emily Goodman rated it it was amazing
Once again Molly Lee has made me doubt my dull profession and rethink my career choice with her story of expert treasure hunter Easton and his treasure hunting filmmaker, Raindrop. Immediately upon opening this book, I was sucked into Lee’s treasuring hunting world filled with dust, deep caves, and echoing shuffles of feet, grunts and whispers. She had me hooked, enthralled and at times I swear I could find myself sneezing at the imaginary dust my mind had conjured up courtesy of the unbelievabl ...more
Samantha
Apr 25, 2016 Samantha rated it it was amazing
By combining romance with adventure in her Love on the Edge series, Molly E. Lee has really created something special. With EDGE OF CHAOS, she brought us into the eye of a tornado and tore us to pieces as the main character tried to navigate an emotionally abusive relationship while chasing storms with a man who teaches her love can be better.

In EAST OF REDEMPTION, Lee brings us into the caves of Israel in search of lost treasure and lost love. Easton has spent years distancing himself from Rain
Ready Reads
Jul 26, 2016 Ready Reads rated it it was amazing
I AM SPEECHLESS! I cant even describe my feelings at the moment. I BLOODY LOVED THIS BOOK. I might say it was the best Ive read this year. I just loved everything about it.

Easton Wells is treasure hunter following footsteps of his beloved mentor Harrison Walker who died by their last expedition while searching the treasure of King Solomon in Israel. He has his own survival show about hunting of hidden treasures. His show should be cancelled because of lack of viewers. He gets from the producers
Ashley
Aug 07, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Mystery / Adventure / History / Romance - This book has it all!

This was a great read for me. Rain has easily become one of my favorite heroines. I love strong female leads that can keep up with the boys, but still have a feminine side.
The characters of this story were well-developed, the book was paced with the appropriate amount of action and adventure. I almost felt like I was watching an episode of Dual Survival mixed with National Treasure. The story was right up my alley, and a light enjo
Malinda
4-4.5 stars

This was a really good story. I liked both Rain and Easton and enjoyed their story a lot. This is the first book I've read by this author (which is apparently only the 2nd book she's written) and based on this I'm likely to try more of her work in the future.

Rain is a photographer that specializes in documenting rare and endangered animals in dangerous and hard to reach places. She grew up, the daughter of an archaeologist who traveled the world for his digs and took his wife and dau
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

I have a new author to love on, y'all. Her name is Molly E. Lee. After I enjoying Edge of Chaos as much as I did, I decided what the hell, why not dive immediately into the second book. So, that's precisely what I did. Now, I've never watched Indiana Jones (I know, I know, sheesh) but I'd like to think it's exactly like this. (And if it is, I might have to watch it... soon.)

Easton and Rain were such an easy couple to get behind. Their history was
Amanda
Video review now avaialbe at: https://youtu.be/F21b-KtX76g
Interview with Molly available at: https://youtu.be/lOaVQW8YTT0

This book kept me on the edge of my seat from the very first word. I was packed full of action, intrigue, mystery, love, steamy moments and so much fun to read.

My Thoughts
I'm going to keep this a short and spoiler free as I can, because this is one of those books that you have to experience for yourself in order to really get it. This book has such depth, emotion and heart sto
Shanda
May 24, 2016 Shanda rated it really liked it
East of Redemption was a fun read. A second chance romance with an Indiana Jones type as our hero and the girl he left behind.

Easton is a treasure hunter that is plagued by the guilt of his friends’ death. He has left those he cared about behind and made a name for himself hunting treasure in front of the TV cameras. When the producers threaten to end his show due to lack of interest he reaches out to his lost love.
Rain has made a name for herself filming endangered animals. She is trying to m
Brina (5171MilesBooks)
4 Stars

This was my second book by Molly E. Lee and it was really great! Rain was a total bad-ass woman, she was so cool and so fearless. Easton was great, too, and his passion for excavating lost treasures was infectious as well. What I also liked was that both characters were in their late 20s, which is actually closer to my age than characters being in their early 20s – yes, I am THAT old. :)
Rain and Easton’s adventure to the cave in Israel was exciting and dangerous at the same time. To me
SassyCat's Book Review
May 07, 2016 SassyCat's Book Review rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books
East of Redemption is the modern version of Indiana Jones with a twist, like if there was a remake of Indiana Jones this is how one of them should be like.

Easton Wells had everything planned out for his life, but during the one momentum dig with his superior and father of the girl he loves. One slip changes everything. Years go by for Easton but he never been able to forgive himself for that one night.

Rain Walker is a photographer/film documentary on the rise, but she been living with a broken h
Miranda Hillers
May 26, 2016 Miranda Hillers rated it really liked it
East of Redemption is the first book of Molly that I've read and I really liked it. It was like a journey, a trip through the eyes of a movie of Indiana Jones. Rain and Easton come together for a trip after nine years of not seeing each other. In the past they were a couple but for some reason Easton turn his back to here. Easton want to tell the truth why he walked away from Rain, but he's afraid that she don't want him anymore after the truth. Slowly they acceptance each other and step by step ...more
Ashley
Apr 25, 2016 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Action. Adventure. Love.

The perfect recipe for Molly's treasure hunting romance. Set in the caves of Israel, Rain and Easton only have a finite time to find treasure and save Easton's career. His career might not be the only thing on the line though... On top of that, they have to fight their attraction to each other and stay safe from those who would do anything to beat them to the discovery. There is so much emotional angst mixed in with all of the action, Molly blends the two perfectly. Ever
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Apr 25, 2016 Imani (Enamored Reads) rated it it was amazing
Molly does it again!! Man did I love Easton and Rain in this one!! A second chance romance paired with an Indiana Jones themed adventure! Rain and her fearlessness and Easton with his knowledge of the caves in Israel! I couldn't put it down!! The Love on the Edge Series is unlike a romance series I've ever read. It makes me long for the adventures that are missing from my life!! 5+ stars Molly!!
Kimberly Dodd
May 06, 2016 Kimberly Dodd rated it it was amazing
One of my new favorite books.

I devoured this book as fast as I could! It was nothing shy of an adventure.

I wish I could read it again for the very first time.
Teri
Oct 05, 2016 Teri rated it really liked it
WWWW yup that's what I said when I read the last line. This was a great read Compass has survived an earth shattering event but just barely, the guilt has eaten him alive for 8 years. With the threat of loosing his show he calls on the one person he hasn't been able to face but knows can help Rain Drop. (Yes those are pet names.) In order to get her help he does the unthinkable, he lies. Will the lies kill the one chance he has to win back the love of his life, only time will tell.

In the meanti
Amber
Apr 25, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
East of Redemption is a hauntingly gut-wrenching and utterly incredible story of hope and redemption. Nothing is impossible or a lost cause when it comes to love. While it may take time to build the courage to seek help or to finally unveil the hidden secrets that live within your very soul, true and honest love will always accept you with open arms and a warm embrace. Whenever you think you couldn’t possibly be seen as the innocent and loved person before you are sure to find that you are treas ...more
Tina Lynne
May 10, 2016 Tina Lynne rated it it was amazing
My love for Molly Lee's writing continues to grow by leaps and bounds. East of Redemption blew my mind! As a young girl (and let's be honest, still to this day) I have wanted to be Indiana Jones. I loved epic adventures and the idea of unearthing history that has been hidden for hundreds of years. I love to travel and explore. Since that dream has not yet become reality, a book that encompasses all of my favorites things is sure to snare my attention. Needless to say, Molly nailed it. Any lover ...more
Mindy
Sep 18, 2016 Mindy rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great book. I could picture the whole entire thing in my head like a movie. I have read a few books lately that I didn't connect with, but this one was a big A+++ for me. Wanting to read book 3 right away - was discouraged to see I have to wait a few days, but am going to read about Justin (book 1.5) in the mean time.

This is a well written book, a must read that won't disappoint.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Such a fantastic Book!! 1 2 Jun 17, 2016 08:28PM
Favorite Quotes 1 4 May 09, 2016 07:29AM
  • Death Dealer
  • Lucidity (The Raven Chronicles, #2)
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • Desiring Red (A Dark and Dirty Tale #1)
  • The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)
  • Enchanted Heart (Game of Hearts, #1)
  • Restored (The Walshes, #5)
  • Wolf Bait (Wolf Cove, #1)
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
  • Into the Fire (Hot Nights, #1)
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
  • Untimely You
  • I See You
  • Werewolves Be Damned (Magic & Mayhem, #1)
  • Love, Sex, Music
  • Merciless (Playboys in Love, #3)
  • Break Me (In Plain Sight)
  • Beautiful Girl
Molly E. Lee is an author best known for her debut novel EDGE OF CHAOS, and as a fourth year mentor at Pitch Wars - a program which connects promising writers to established authors in the community. Molly writes New Adult and Young Adult Contemporary featuring strong female heroines who are unafraid to challenge their male counterparts, yet still vulnerable enough to have love sneak up on them. I ...more
More about Molly E. Lee...

Love on the Edge (5 books)
  • Edge of Chaos (Love on the Edge #1)
  • Edge of Bliss (Love on the Edge #2)
  • Depths of Salvation (Love on the Edge #4)
  • Edge of Brotherhood (Love on the Edge #5)