Start by marking “Little Love on the Prairie (The Black Creek Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Little Love on the Prairie (The Black Creek Chronicles #1)

Little Love on the Prairie (The Black Creek Chronicles #1)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Selene Hawes is no stranger to running away. She ran away from Black Creek four years ago, and now she runs back to it.

Clint Porter spent four years trying to forget her. When she shows up out of the blue, it feels too good to be true.

Secrets, revelations, and unexpected danger can make or break their relationship. Can he believe she's back to stay? Can she trust him with
Published by Paper Gold Publishing (first published December 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Little Love on the Prairie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Love on the Prairie

Bookloverme
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read E.M. Denning's first book, Revenge a few days ago and I enjoyed it a lot. And now, after finishing this one, I can say that I really like her books.

Clint, 27 and Selene, 23.

Clint's dad and Selene's mom got married when she was 15. They all lived together but when her mom died and when she threw herself at him and he pushed her away, she left. He was about to explain to her the next day but she's already gone.

Selene left their town for 4 years but she went back after leaving her ex-boyfr
Denna✌
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this!!! It's a fast second chance romance read. Selene and Clint are step brother and sister and after her mom dies she throws herself at him and he pushes her away. So what does a girl who just lost her mom and is rejected by the boy she loves? She runs! Fast forward 4 years and Selene is returning broken and bruised. Clint has never stopped thinking about Selene. Even though he did push her away all those years ago it wasn't because he didn't feel the same but simply because she ...more
Deserie williams
Dec 14, 2015 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no  ·  review of another edition
Spoilers! !

self note: personal preference. h had others and H didn't during separation :/ even if i could get past that she was pregnant with om child (who was abusive towards her). It's just something I'm not interested in right now.
Nancy
Copy received from author

I really enjoyed this sweet, sexy, steamy read. Selene has had a thing for her stepbrother Clint since her mom married when she was 15. Losing her mom 4 years later she acts on her feelings only to be rejected. Feeling lost she runs, but 4 years later she runs back home to her stepfather's farm. How will Clint accept her this time? E.M. writes great characters with lots of detail. I loved all of them and am looking forward to more in this series. Can't wait for the next
Blue Falcon
This review is of “Little Love on the Prairie” by E.M. Denning, a book I received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

The Story: The book takes place in Black Creek, which could be either in Toronto or Vancouver Island in Canada; the exact location is not stated. The primary characters are Selene-no surname-who has returned to town to find comfort from her previous abusive relationship. When she returns home, she meets up again with her former flame Clint, also no surname, who lust
PoshTomes
**I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review***

Let me start by saying that I think this book has a TON of potential! I really felt like there was a lot of character development considering the length of this book. I really liked all of the characters and I wanted more!

That being said, the sex scenes were too much for me. I think there is something to be said for leaving something to the imagination. They bordered on the line of crude and some of the explicit
Booklvr
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off I have to say Clint is mine ;) With that being said I can now tell you how much I loved this book! I am a huge fan of EM and her writing. She never fails to amaze me with her stories and this one I did not put down. I loved Clint *sigh* the hero everyone wants. EM really made these characters relatable. I could go on forever about how good this book is but you should read it for yourself and see ♡
Definitely a ☆☆☆☆☆+
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
First off, I have to say Clint is mine (wink wink). With that being said, I can now tell you how much I loved this book! I am a huge fan of E.M. and her writing. She never fails to amaze me with her stories and this one I did not put down.

I loved Clint *sigh* the hero everyone wants. E.M. really made these characters relatable. I could go on forever about how good this book is but you should read it for yourself and see! It's definitely a six star read!

~ Lydia, 6 Stars
Ky Grabowski
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Little Love on the Prairie is a fantastic new addition to E.M. Denning publications. I was engrossed in the story and read it in one sitting. Curiosity getting to me about the heroine's past. I felt this novella showed Denning's growth as an author. I recommend checking this book out if you're into short, sexy, complicated romance.
Bobbi
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a steamy read but doesn't have a lot of time. I have read other books by this author and have come to enjoy her books. I look forward to reading another piece of work by her.
Jelisa Hamilton
Cheryl
Feb 24, 2016
Danielle
Feb 24, 2016
E.M. Denning is a writer from British Columbia. She loves her family and animals, and anything cute and fuzzy. She was born a hopeless romantic, and when she’s not writing romance, she’s probably reading it. She loves love.

You can find her on her website, Facebook or on her blog.
More about E.M. Denning