Start by marking “RIDIN' DIRTY: An Outlaw Author Anthology” as Want to Read:
RIDIN' DIRTY: An Outlaw Author Anthology

RIDIN' DIRTY: An Outlaw Author Anthology

A bad boy can turn a good girl bad...but only for him.
Whether you like it in the saddle or in the back seat, Ridin' Dirty has the bad boy for you.
With sexy alphas from a variety of genres - MC, paranormal, and contemporary - you're sure to find the perfect one for you!
Published (first published May 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about RIDIN' DIRTY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RIDIN' DIRTY

Laurie
Jun 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: biker-mc
When Candace Blevins let me know that she had a Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club novella in the Ridin’ Dirty: An Outlaw Author Anthology, I one-clicked it pretty freaking fast. Candace’s book was great and well worth the .99 cost, although it’s coming out July 15 as a single novella. Otherwise, there were a couple of decent books, but almost half of the offerings included were cliffhangers and/or teasers. Except for the shining star that Nix ended up being and a couple of other exceptions, I was ...more
Vera Quinn
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a combination of great reads!!!

This anthology kept me on the edge of my seat but made me cry and laugh too. Each novella was packed full of some familiar characters but I also read some brand new ones. Not a quick read so get comfortable. Loved every minute.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
After reading this anthology, it has cemented my suspicion. I do not like motorcycle-club themes. Just like I don't like cowboy ones. I am leaving this book unrated because for the most part, most of the stories, I hated. I have this book specifically for Ms. Blevin's Nix. I should have just waited for the novella to come out as a standalone.

First, I want to make clear, all the writers did a good job of writing. What I mean is, the stories were developed. The characters were fleshed out. The plo
Clarissa Boggs
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
A lot of hidden gems in this set, I only knew of one of the authors when I read it and now I have many more favorites. Great selection of stories and hot hot hot
Renee Entress
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I normally have no issues with reading anthologies as I enjoy short stories that pack a punch. I also get introduced to author's I might not have read before. That being said I was a little disappointed with a few of these stories. Some of the stories had no substance but referred you to read the next book in the series. For a few I could not find the next book in the series with these characters. One of the stories stated you needed to read 3 other books before reading as it picks up whe
Stephanie  Mae
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So many great authors took part in this anthology, each with their own unique contribution. I would love to be able to tell you I had a favorite of them all, but I would be lying if I said I did. They were all fantastic and well worth the read! So many MC and Bad boy books in one spot is enough to make you swoon!! I fell in love with each and every character as i got into each new story. I felt a ton of emotions throughout the entire anthology, but the biggest emotion of all is I want more from ...more
Robyn Corcoran
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a ride these authors take the reader on! Having read books by many of these authors I'm not surprised however the new authors to me were ones I will definitely seek out.
Kathleen Kelly is a sensational author whose Savage Angels MC is wonderfully well written. If you haven't read any of her books start at the beginning.
From the amazing Blue Remy to the terrific Winter Travers and Geri Glenn, all will entertain you with a wide variety of stories.
Reva Coomer
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not going to lie, the reason I bought this anthology was to read Alana Sapphire's update in Gage and Raven. 5 amazing stars!! Team Rage forever!! Even though that story was the sole purpose of this purchase, I did enjoy some of the other stories and found some new authors I want to read more of! Great job!!
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
The Queens of MC Romance have put together a great anthology, alot of the stories involving familiar characters we all know and love. These girls knocked it out of the park, entertained from beginning to end!
Kayread
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read all f the stories yet. I jumped straight to Daniel. So glad Laynie brother got a book. Great way to tie him with Gabby and her being Gunner's daughter. I've read the next book so I feel bad she doesn't get much time to reconnect with hm.
Simona Webb
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME

Great reads!! Sweet goodness!! Connected me to more fabulous authors!! Great collection!! Now, we wait for more!! "Project; your story is not over" ❤
Nadine Bookaholic
Painted Memories by Blue Remy

Clubwhore (The Devil by Kim Jones)

Twisted Penny by MariaLisa deMora

Deception by Alana Sapphire

Savage Rebel by Kathleen Kelly

Daniel by Geri Glenn

Nickel by Winter Travers

Nix by Candace Blevins
Hot Quick read! The only thing I didn't like about this story was that it was to short. I loved getting to know Nix the new member of the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club and the new instructor at the club owned gun shop, Nix is a werewolf like most of the RTMC but what I didn't ex
Sandy Knox
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OVERALL I LOVED MOST OF IT

First I give Painted Memories by Blue Remy 4 stars I loved Ella aka Tigerlily and Cross aka Wraith. I bawled my eyes out and at one point was screaming at my Kindle. Lol. I can't wait to read more.
The Devil by Kim Jones and Twisted Penny by Marisa Lisa de Mora I hate to say I didn't like. Actually I thought they were boring and couldn't keep my attention.
Nix by Candace Blevins was a paranormal story which I don't like. Therefore I didn't read it.
Deception by Alana Sapp
Kim Richards
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

Loved it. I got this book as I wanted to read Kathleen Kelly's Savage Rebels, which I have to say is fantastic as all her books are. I also enjoyed some of the others, which I will be looking in to reading.
Donna
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Magnificent

This was a magnificent book full of excitement, suspense, and deliciously naughty moments. I got introduced to some excellent authors
Wendy Woolley
Heather Henderson
Jan 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shades of Surrender: Fifty by Fifty #4: A Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
  • Sexy Bastards Anthology: A Collection of Bad Boy, Biker and Alpha Romance Stories
  • Hometown Heroes Boxed Set - Hot, Hunky, & Hard to Resist
  • Nice & Naughty (The Trilogy Collection, #2)
  • The Guy Most Likely To...
  • Coming In Hot: A Squad of Sexy Firefighter Romances
  • Runaway Ride: Alpha Bad Boy Biker and MC Romance Box Set
  • One Night in Vegas (The One Night Series Book 1)
  • Pride (The Seven, #1)
  • Master of Hearts
  • The Cop
  • Subspace
  • Romancing the Alpha 2
Having survived a tragedy, award winning author and California native Blue Remy, who now resides in the hub of the South, brings an authenticity to her novels that can only come from personal experiences and the heartbreak of being a man's property and ol' lady with intimate knowledge of what women have to struggle with in everyday club life.

Remy writes books that cross over genres and grip male a