Start by marking “Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)” as Want to Read:
Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)

Royally Screwed

(Royally #1)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  34,283 ratings  ·  3,839 reviews
Nicholas Arthur Frederick Edward Pembrook, Crowned Prince of Wessco, aka His Royal Hotness, is wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant; hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you.

Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn't bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face.

Nicholas wants
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 276 pages
Published October 18th 2016 by Emma Chase, LLC (first published October 16th 2016)
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Royally Screwed, please sign up.
Emma Chase Yes. Each book is a standalone that will focus on a different couple.
Emma Chase Dual POV - Nicholas & Olivia…moreDual POV - Nicholas & Olivia(less)

·  34,283 ratings  ·  3,839 reviews

Start your review of Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
Sasha Alsberg
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Read this book while in the UK and forgot to add it as read! It was a fun, sexy, entertaining read!
Christy
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

photo 8B79A918-B989-4B7A-BDC2-566D7E2DFFEA_zpsxpfp6dlg.png
If you were told that the world as you knew it—life as you knew it—would end in five months, what would you do? You’d make the most of the time you had left, of course. Do everything you wanted to do—everyone you wanted to do—for as long as you could. Until time was up. Well…looks like I’ve got a plan, after all.

Emma Chase writes the male POV like a boss. Anytime I start one of her books, I look forward to reading it because of this. I know whatever she writes will be sharp, f
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

“The fact remains, the day will come when you will be a husband and a father. You will be a king. What will Olivia be then?”
“Mine,” I growl. “She’ll be mine.”

I absolutely LOVED this book!! It was a delightfully witty, heart-warming, and romantic fairytale come to life! It's the story of a normal girl whose entire world is turned upside down when a real Prince Charming sweeps her off her feet and into a whirlwind love story! It was the ultimate romantic
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I'm so happy I could pee. Yeah, that's me after finishing the book.

➦Imagine... You're a waitress in NYC. You are scrambling to keep your family bakery afloat but you are so in debt that the future is looking bleak.

➦You don't date either. There's just no time for it, ok?

➦But... you're hot. So there's that.

➦So one day you're baking those pies, minding your own business when this... this SEX IN A TUX rolls into your bakery. With body guards. And he is HAWT. And his tux is too.

➦And then he starts
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Surprise!!! Ms.Chase just shared a short story about Prince Nicholas & Olivia. 😍 It contains spoilers, so if you haven't read the book yet, pls do not click this link. 🤗🤗🤗

--------------

OMG Emma shared this on her official FB account. 😊

***BIG NEWS!!!***
I’m thrilled to announce that the film rights for Royally Screwed have been optioned!!!
PassionFlix, an amazing studio dedicated to turning romance novels into movies and series, will be bringing the sexy, sw
Karen Mc
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Let me share this whole new world with you.” ~Aladdin

Our lives may not always be fairy tales, but we can experience them in books every day. We can feel the fantasy; we can live the dream. Who doesn’t want to be a princess? Emma Chase whisks you into a better-than-Cinderella fairy tale in Royally Screwed where you feel that fantasy as you dive into one delicious dream. Alluring and all-consuming, Royally Screwed is a modern day rags-to-riches romance with a sexy Prince and the perfect blend of
Candace
'Royally Screwed' is a book that has been on my radar for quite a long time. After finishing a couple of mediocre books and being in a bit of a reading rut, I thought that it might be the time to change it up with something sweet and "fluffy". It ended up being exactly what I needed to lighten the mood.

Nicholas Pembrook is the Prince of Wessco. His sex appeal is only rivaled by his arrogance. He seems to have it all - money, admiration, power, looks.

However, Nicholas knows that beyond the glamo
Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳Can a hot, dirty talker, and loving Prince fall into the depths of love with a woman that has turned the tables not just only for him but for everyone else? Yes, because Emma Chase has written it and has said she can!

➳As a bachelor, Prince Nicholas has a filthy mind, filthy mouth, and such a possession-dominant attitude that make your panties melt! Even though he has a status of a single, hot Prince, who is soon to take the throne after his majesty, The Queen (his grandmother) hands it over
Katerina
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Prince and Me just got dirty.

No complaints here.
“I was known before I was born and my name will be blazoned in history long after I’m dust in the ground. Infamy is temporary, celebrity is fleeting, but royalty…royalty is forever.”

When it comes to Emma Chase, you know what to expect; a generous dose of fluffiness, with a pinch of angst and a topping of delicious smut. And the cherry on top? A dirty-mouthed, gorgeously wicked yet adorable male lead. With these in mind, allow me to
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****5++++++++ STARS******
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo 442a4c870bd8fadf62bf55744e402cc1_zpsumgnl2jx.jpg

I’m not sure how I can go on to read another book after having finished this story, which to me was nothing less than PERFECTION!!! This story utterly and completely swept me off my feet!! Emma Chase has been a favorite of mine ever since I read ”Tangled” and each time she releases a new book, I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. I’m just going to say it - I think Royally Screwed is Ms. Chase’s absolute best work so far!! She b
Ramona
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

" And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler
You can call me queen bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy "

A fantasy it was indeed..Emma Chase and Drew won my heart in "Tangled" and it was an amazing ride for me, and one of my most enjoyable reads, because the lines were so original and hilarious.
Now it was Nicholas time to steal my heart and boy he
A.
3 Stars

A cute, fun and enjoyable read. The writing is great, the characters likeable. But I’ve read too many books and seen too many movies with the “real prince falls for ordinary girl” theme (not to mention one well-known and very true love story) to be wowed. Too formulaic for my taste.

Katy Evans
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The most sexy, funny, irreverent, delicious love story on my shelf, and
my absolute favorite Emma Chase book to date!
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, ebooks, romance
4.5 stars!

"If you were told that the world as you knew it-life as you knew it-would end in five months, what would you do?"

Royally Screwed is the enchanting new story of a young modern day prince who falls in love with a waitress from New York. While visiting the states, Prince Nicholas drunkenly wanders into a pie shop where he meets Olivia, a beauty who doesn't recognize him and spurs his advances. Armed with wit and a sharped tongue, Olivia is at first appalled by the handsome foreigner
Dilek VT
Uhm... I am sorry but I will be in the minority about this book... at least for now... Time will tell...

This is a contemporary Cinderella story with frequent hot scenes in it. Nothing else...
And not the best example of it if you ask me...
I didn't fancy the characters.
The plot was already a cliché: hot and rich prince falls for the poor American waitress.
And the plot twist was frustrating and sort of cliché, again.
Finally, the ending was something too predictable and not to my liking...

I thin
Pearl Angeli
"Infamy is temporary, celebrity is fleeting, but royalty... royalty is forever."

3 His-Royal-Ass Stars!

(I buddyread this book with the amazing Bea. Check her review by clicking her name.)

Nicholas Arthur Frederick Edward Pembrook. By the sound of his name you already know your heart is about to pop out of your chest and go crazy. Because he is indeed such a swoon-worthy royal character. And perhaps the prospect of reading about a prince being labeled His Royal Hotness is the main reaso
Alex is The Romance Fox
4,5 stars

It's a known fact.........I am a total romance lover.........I am the ultimate romance fox!!!!! Happily Ever After is my motto!!!! So, imagine my excitement when I read some of my friends' reviews on Emma Chase's latest book.....I was beside myself!!!!
 photo yaay_zpsagcmaooq.gif
This is a modern version of the classic fairytale.....
 photo tumblr_mzkgwzDUgW1qcruu2o3_250_zpssqgju1ds.gif
Waitress Olivia Hammond from Manhattan is swept off her feet by a real prince and steals his heart for eternity....... It's the stuff that dreams are made of......... photo tumblr_mz1xoua7XW1s4vu7ho1_500_zpsiainyej7.gif
Nicholas Arthur Fre
Sabrina
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crazy-rich
LIVE! - http://amzn.to/2o9UJI4

Olivia is struggling to keep her mothers pie shop open. Which isn't easy when she doesn't have the help she needs and she's beyond stressed out. So when an arrogant, too good looking, man comes into the shop and suggests she sleep with him for money, she's done. She throws a pie in his face and tells him to get out. So she never would have guessed that he'd return, or that he'd be a Prince with a very serious proposition for her.

Shockingly this is my first Emma Cha
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 sweet stars

"This is crazy, It's crazy right?It's not just me?"
"Bloody insane. And f@cking fantastic."

I can't even express how much I loved this story! Royally Screwed was sweet,funny and sexy.With the perfect amount of tension,sweet moments and hot scenes.Plus a good drama and an amazing writing ,entering you in the life of a prince that will make you melt and swoon wanting for more!!!

description

Nicholas was charming,funny,protective,sexy and adorable.I loved him, and Olivia was also amazing! She was swe
Tweebs♥️ (hiatus)
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
*cough.*

That cover is the biggest lie. You'd think this book would be as amazing as that dude chilling on the bed looking...*winky face*

I was fooled. I hate being fooled because NO.

I swear, there was so much pointless shit that could be summed up into 1 sentence.

Example:

"No, I love my bed. It was an eighteenth birthday gift from the King of Genovia. It's a four column, gleaming piece of art, hand-carved in the sixteenth century from one massive piece of Brazilian mahogany. My mattress is stuff
|4 royally solid stars|

Dear Lady, this was so much fun. More than what I thought it was going to be.

I went into this book expecting some light-hearted Cinderella kind of story and so color me surprise when I was half way through to the book and I was drowning in feels. I was so invested in the characters and the story and it was really gratifying reading a good contemporary novel that leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy after you’re done with it.

description

Our main MCs are pretty great together and h
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages

I can't resist love stories about princes and commoners, so the only way you could have stopped me from reading Royally Screwed is to physically restrain me or something morbid––like maybe poke my eye out. There have been hundreds––maybe even thousands––of rags-to-riches love stories, but if you give me a new one to read, I will do it and will most likely love it with every fibre of my being. The hopeless romantic and Emma Chase fan in me could not resist this
Wil Loves Books!
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely, royally, fantastic! Definitely one of those where I loved every single thing about them and couldn’t put it down, not until I was done!

I’m no stranger to Emma Chase, I read her Tangled series a few years ago and loved it, especially Tangled. She’s amazing at the male POV, her heroes are always so witty, funny and so hot and alpha. Prince Nicholas is no exception, what an amazing hero! Swoony to the max, I absolutely loved him from the first page, right until the end.

rsteaser6

So,
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

Going to keep this review short and sweet.

When you read an Emma Chase book, you just know you are going to get the following: Laugh out loud scenes, relatable MCs, sexy heroes and sweet, spunky, likeable heroines, and a book that’s low on the unnecessary drama and high on the sweet romance.

description

And Royally Screwed had just that. A prince is who is both self-assured yet down to earth with an awesome sense of dry humor who meets and falls for a waitress who is independent but also a sweetheart. I won’t
Shannon Moore
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One word: LOVE!

This is like a fun and charming take on The Princess Diaries meets The Prince and Me, and I couldn't be more thrilled with it. This was my first Emma Chase novel and I feel the need to go buy every one of her other books right this second!! Love Olivia, love Nicholas. Love Henry and Simon and Franny and Logan and Ellie and Marty. Tiaras and Crown Jewels for everyone!!!!!
Lo Bookfrantic
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng
4 ★★★★ Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Dual

description
"I have screwed up,"..."Royally"..."I Love her. It can't end this way..."Mine", I growl. "She'll be mine."

Prince Nicholas Pembrook of Wessco, has duties as a child of a royally family. His parents passed away and it was just him; his brother and his grandmother. Nicholas knew what was expected of him but that didn't mean he was ready to take the throne until it was time. However; time was something his country aka que
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Royal Stars

I love Emma Chase. I’ve read all of her books and met her a few times. Every time I’ve met her she spends several minutes with each of her fans (regardless how long the lines are), there is just something about her that makes you feel special. So when I realized she was going to write a new series I was all over that.

Royally Screwed is a standalone and is part of the Royally series (YAY for a series. I would be crying ugly tears if there was only one book.) This is Nicholas and Oliv
K. Bromberg
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Funny. Sweet. Sexy. Emma Chase pens the perfect combination of lighthearted romance and sexy bad boy, making Royally Screwed my favorite of her books to date.
Stacey is Sassy
description

The frog (more like a toad) ended up being a Prince…

Hubby busted me bawling my eyes out again and guess what his first response was? “What did he do?” Yes, it’s irrefutable, my hubby knows me well. I’m one of the lucky ones that have a hubby willing to give me a cuddle when I’m a bit teary…with only mild teasing as payment.

He hurt me…well he hurt her…but it hurt me too. Words can wound.

Royally Screwed was not at all what I thought it would be. I kind of thought it would be light-hearted and funn
Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

description

*I'm feeling rather lazy so I'm pretty much just going to quote a bunch of stuff and call it a review ;)

I really enjoyed this one! It definitely provided me with lots of laughs and plenty of swoon. Nicholas may have been a douche in the beginning, but he was easy to warm up to. There was definitely some insta-lust:
"I want Olivia. In my bed, on my cock, over my face. And I want her to know it."
But he quickly comes to care for her and he even risks some of his own pride to get her

• Bossman
  • The Baller
  • Stuck-Up Suit
  • Idol (VIP, #1)
  • Beautiful Mistake
  • RoomHate
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Egomaniac
  • The Hook Up (Game On, #1)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Playboy Pilot
  • Inappropriate
  • Lick (Stage Dive, #1)
  • To Love Jason Thorn
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
New York Times bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romance filled with humor, heat and heart. Her stories are known for their clever banter, hilariously authentic male POVs and sexy, swoon-worthy moments. Emma’s novels have been translated into over twenty languages and published around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children and two misbehaving dogs. She ha

Royally (4 books)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)
  • Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)
  • Royally Yours (Royally, #4)

Articles featuring this book

All hail "His Royal Hotness," the bad-boy prince of Royally Screwed, the first in a brand-new series by Emma Chase! She answers your questions abou...
“I love you, Olivia. I love you. And I don’t know how to do this. I don’t know how to let you go.” 32 likes
“I’m not sleeping with you for money.”
“Why not?”
“Because I’m not a prostitute.”
“Of course you’re not. But you’re young and beautiful, I’m handsome and rich. The more applicable question is why aren’t we fucking already?”
That is a strong argument.”
30 likes