Start by marking “Royally Matched (Royally, #2)” as Want to Read:
Royally Matched (Royally, #2)

Royally Matched (Royally #2)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  11,409 Ratings  ·  1,406 Reviews
Some men are born responsible, some men have responsibility thrust upon them. Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook, Prince of Wessco, just got the motherlode of all responsibility dumped in his regal lap.

He’s not handling it well.

Hoping to help her grandson to rise to the occasion, Queen Lenora agrees to give him "space"—but while the Queen’s away, the Prince will play. After
Published February 21st 2017 by Emma Chase, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Royally Matched, please sign up.

Diana Mtz Trejo Yes, I guess it can be read as a Standalone, the writer gives The necesary information when required.

Emma Chase
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is not a drill, this is not a drill...Royally Matched is LIVE!!!
I'm so, so excited to share Henry & Sarah's sexy, fun, precious story with you. I hope you enjoy reading it every bit as much as I did writing it!
And now your dirty, sweet Prince is waiting for you - go get him!!
Teaser:
"You can't come with me, Henry."
"That sounds like a challenge." My smirk slides in slowly. "I bet I could time it just right."

-> Kindle: http://amzn.to/2l3tZ9q
-> Amazon Paperback: bit.ly/RoyallyMatched
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Re-read 3/24/2017
I just had to hear the audible version of this and I loved the book just as much as the first time!

➦I totally see myself in this heroine here. Sarah is her name. We're both bookworms. I, too, wear glasses (at least for another year, cuz, helloooo... Lasik!)

➦I totally see myself working at the library just like Sarah. If said library had a "Naughty Section", that is. That would be my domain. I would be the Queen of the Naughty Section of my local library.

➦Oh... OH! I can also s
Christy
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4.5 stars!

photo F6C452B5-58A7-4E92-8219-F533110AE711_zpsbqkuahs1.jpg

Oh Prince Henry! After reading Royally Screwed I knew I had to have your book. I had a feeling it would be fun, sexy and down right hilarious! And I was right. I enjoyed Henry’s book so much! He is truly such a character and I loved reading about him.

Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook, Prince of Wessco, was used to living a carefree life. As the younger royal son, his responsibilities were low. Until he got plunged into life as the future King. Henry is vastly overwhelmed and not hand
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc-books
ITS LIVE!

➳For the one brother who was forced to take the throne, and the Queen being constantly on his tail, Henry sure indeed finds the best ways to thoroughly love Sarah for her true colors, even through the harsh times that separate their true love and chemistry…

➳The story in this series continues off from the little snippets that Emma gave us in the first book, Royally Screwed. Henry takes the role that Nicholas would not take because of the love of his life taking a part of HIS life, Oliv
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: royal, 2017-2

There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky. And you ask, “What if I fall?” Oh but my darling, “What if you fly?” ~Erin Hanson

Our lives may not always be fairy tales, but we can experience them in books every day. Some books make us fly, carrying us to destinations unknown, daring us to dream. Oh did I dream in Emma Chase’s newest romantic delight. Royally Matched made my soul soar and my heart dance in a dreamy delight of a romance that is PURE HEAVEN.

Feeling like a Disney Prin
Katerina
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alright guys, I have a confession to make.

The last month has been nothing but difficult. Trying to balance work, family duties and the expiring deadline of my dissertation is rather stressful and consuming, and I've been constantly exhausted, not only physically, but mentally as well. I can't tell you how many books I started only to put them aside because I couldn't find the energy to continue them. As if my lifeforce, which consists mostly of literature, was drained, and all that was left behi
*****FIVE IN LOVE WITH THE ROYALS OF WESSCO STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I can’t be with you because I’m waiting for Colonel Brandon.”

“Who the fuck is Brandon?”

“He’s serious and maybe a little boring, but he loves Marianne. He’s dependable and steady, romantic and proper. That’s what I want; that’s who I’m supposed to be with.”

“Let me make sure I have this right: you can’t kiss me because some wanker from a book named Willoughby fucked over some other girl from a book named Mar
Alex is The Romance Fox
You know when you read a love story that speaks to your heart and leaves you feeling something like this????
 photo ecstatic_zpsjyxigy7x.gif
Royally Matched, the 2nd book in Emma Chase's fabulously funny and heart-warming Royally Series was one of those books that had me on a glorious "high" from page 1 until THE END! This is Prince Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook's, heir to the crown of Wessco, after his brother Nicholas gave up his crown to become king for love, story

I loved the first book, Royally Screwed, https://www.goo
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

What a strange pair we are. The sad boy and the frightened girl.

I couldn't have picked a better book to read on Valentine's Day. This book! ALL OF THE FEELS! For someone that grew up on the classics and adores all thing Jane Austen, this story was calling to my inner mushy parts. This heroine is my spirit animal. A more shy and introverted version of my spirit animal, but still. It melted my cold black heart. I'm seriously on the swoon train, on the way to swoon city here and I plan on ridi
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Update: Emma Chase just shared a short story about this book. You can read it from here.

Enjoy! 😊😊

--------------------

“My story hasn’t been written yet … but I know it begins with you.”

Ahhh okay, here is the thing... I LOVED "Royally Screwed" so much and Nicholas was so freaking amazing too BUT ladies, we have a new winner! Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! :D

Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook <3

Oh sorry! I'm fine, I’m okaaaay... I just lost myself a little bit. O
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
NOW LIVE!! | http://amzn.to/2lC3VFG

description

Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook, Prince of Wessco: Playboy. Wild child. Next in line to the throne of Wessco.

Sarah Mirabelle Zinnia Von Titebottum: Book nerd. Shy, quiet, and sometimes timid. Prefers to stay out of the spotlight.

These two together? PERFECTION!!!!!

description

After reading about Henry in Royally Screwed, words could not describe how excited I was to learn he would be getting a book of his own. He is HYSTERICAL, sarcastic, and his “I don’t really give a shi
XxTainaxX
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I admit that I was a bit apprehensive after reading the blurb because I'm not much a fan of books that use "reality tv" as a trope. I find them to be tacky usually. However, I was really impressed with how this was used. More so that it felt like a tool to getting the story where it needed to be more so than the focus of it. Well done.

I was eager to experience how Henry would mature and grow, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. The person who he starts the story being is most certainly
Aestas Book Blog
WOOHOOOOO!!! I just read this royally FUN, SEXY, WITTY, and light-hearted new book!!! It was a delightful spin on the bad boy falls for good girl romance with a whole lot of SWOOON and a dash of ANGST to spice things up!! The hero and heroine were complete opposites — he was a party-loving playboy, while she was a shy, quiet librarian who loved to curl up with a good book — and it was so much fun to watch them falling in love! If you're looking for a new ROMANTIC COMEDY to read, definitely try t ...more
Sophia Triad
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another royal road to true love?

Henry is bored and he hates that he has to take the place of Nicholas on the throne. He does not want to be a King. He has always been the irresponsible little brother, the playboy, the one who defied orders and protocol. He loves drinking and partying. The life at the palace is choking him. His grandmother, the Queen, is torturing him. She talks about responsibilities, she makes him study laws and history and she forces him to take decisions for the wellbeing of
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 WOW, MR. Prince, WOW Stars

Royally Matched is a standalone and is part of the Royally series. Royally Matched exceeded my expectations and so much more. I set the bar pretty HIGH on this one considering I loved the first book A LOT, but that Emma Chase. Emma Chase knows how to write a feel good, non-stop read, belly full of laugher book. Gah, I can’t stop gushing and blushing over this book.

Royally Matched was excellent, wonderful, a pleasant surprised and exactly what I needed to put a MEGA sm
Pearl Angeli
5 Royal Stars!

“Once upon a time, a pitiful lad met a shy, lovely lass and together they became something more... something strong and beautiful and forever.”

I just found a new favorite book and I'm in love and I'm swooning like no one's business!

description

Oh God, Prince Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook and Lady Sarah Mirabelle Zinnia Von Titebottum might as very well overdose me from their cuteness. Their story was a complete surprise.

If you're familiar with the reality TV dating show The Bachelor, th
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY.
(Win a $35 Amazon gift card! Plus six amazing bloggers and I will be giving away ecopies of Royally Matched!)

I just knew from the moment I met Prince Henry in Royally Screwed that I’d fall for him. Hook, line, and sinker. God save the King!

When Prince Nicholas abdicated the throne for his love of American Olivia ( Royally Screwed ), the crown and everything attached to it is passed on to his younger brother, Henry. Prince Henry John Edgar T
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*

I’m not sure I can tell you how much I loved this book, but I’m going to try. Let’s start with the emotional aspect of the story. Sarah and Henry have been through some seriously tragic situations in their short lives. They both strive to be better people despite those issues. I loved getting inside Henry’s head to understand better why he seemed like such a hot mess in book one. Don’t fear, the character development is extraordinary. Henry more than changes the reader’s perception in this book.
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Royally Matched
Series: Royally #2
Author: Emma Chase
Release date: February 21, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

To me, this was the perfect fairytale romance. I liked the first book, Royally Screwed, but I LOVED everything about this follow up. The perfection of how these two worked together was indescribable. They illustrate so well why opposites attract couples can be the best kind to read. Henry's devilishly sexy teasing was such a fitting counterpart to Sarah's
Ramona
Reading is knowledge and knowledge is power; therefore reading is POWER. The power to know and learn and understand...but also the power to dream. Stories inspire us to reach high, love deep, change the world and be more than we ever thought we could be. Every book allows us to dream a new dream.

How can you resist a book after reading that line? :)

This is not my first Emma Chase book and even if I am familiar with her style, I am always blown away by how amazing she can write.. so diverse,
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

“To thine own self be true.”

Royally Matched is the story of Henry the prince, next in line to the throne. Henry’s brother abdicated the throne for the woman he loves, and Henry has now been thrust into a role he is unprepared for and never thought he would have. With the new responsibility on his shoulders, Henry agrees to a bachelor type tv show where he is to look for the love of his life.

Sarah is a young librarian, technically a lady by name. When her family is approached to
Laura Marcela ✎・:*:・ |spoilers af|
I enjoyed this book a lot but, sadly, not as much as the first one. The same problems the first book had -they all made a appearance here too and that hurt the story pretty bad.

At the beginning I liked Henry and Sarah together, I really did but as the book went I found myself kinda annoyed and skipping through the pages.

There were scenes were Sarah was cool and calm and smart but then, in the very next page, she was childish and stupid. That I hated.

Same goes for Henry. The book is funny and s
Amy (Foxy)
LOVED IT!!

description

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is like a dream come true. A couple years ago some book friends and I were having a discussion about what kind of stories we’d like to see authors write. I chimed in that I wanted a book like the tv show - The Bachelor. Yes, I watch reality tv so the thought of putting reality tv into my favorite past time - reading - sounded amazing to me. I’m not sure if Ms. Chase got the memo from that conversation but either way, I’m glad she created ROYALLY MATCHED.

Prince He
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live : https://www.amazon.com/Royally-Matche...

4 stars ❤❤❤❤

Finally we have Henry's book and I can't tell you how excited I was.Henry stole my heart very quickly in the first book and I couldn't wait to see what Emma has in mind for him!

description

Henry was amazing.He was smart,clever,super hot,funny and brilliant.He make me swoon many times!Sarah was shy but also in someway sassy and I loved her for this.There were some intimidate moments between them that I really liked.

Royally Matched was romantic,funny
Danielle
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

"It’s a tale as old as time: the inexperienced bluestocking and the bed-hopping rogue.

Bloody hell, I’m a trope."

I was excited for Henry's story because he was a breath of fresh air in Royally Screwed: the extreme party boy who no one would dare take seriously. I really wanted to see him fall, and fall hard. And fall he did.

Royally Matched was an incredibly sweet story about a shy, sheltered heroine, and a wild party boy who can't seem to fall into the "king" position very well. In the previou
Lauren Blakely
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much!!!
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'The Henry Effect' Stars!

Another winner by Emma Chase! I am absolutely adoring this series and these marvelous characters. You want want a sexy royal playboy? You got it! You want a cute cheeky bookworm that makes him fall at her feet with love? You got it! You also want lots of romance, hot AF sex and all the emotions? You SO got it too!

Royally Matched is the second installment in Emma's Royally series and it's now time for the playboy in the family to fall in love. Henry (after how Royally S
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.25 Royally Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

photo PicsArt_02-15-12.36.11_zps3s8ffrvx.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think it’s safe to say that every girl has always dreamed of being a princess and having prince charming worship them at their feet. We’ve all had that moment where we envision ourselves roaming the halls of the palace, having tea with the queen, and rubbing elbows with the high society would’ve been a dream come true for most of us. But when you have an untamable prince with a bad boy persona, I’m on the first flight to the most elite charm school!!

Henry has do
Sabrina
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Royally Matched follows Henry Pembrook as he takes over his brother's position as Prince, who will one day rule his nation. The once wild and crazy playboy now has more responsibilities on his shoulders than he ever thought possible. But that doesn't mean he's calmed down any, and his grandmother and Queen has finally had enough of his irresponsible ways so she sends him away so he can have space to study up on what's to be expected of him.

Henry knows he's going to one day be making many import
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
description

Finally I found some time to write this review. Thing is, this book stole my heart and my breath. And without a heart and oxygen, writing reviews can get tricky.

So I'll try to analyze it very logically. Otherwise, I fear it would end up being a ranty rant, with no real order behind it.

Style: amazeballs. Funny, entertaining, but with feelings gliding like undercurrents in every section and paragraph.

Characters: Henry: Oh my.. my unruly prince, terrified by the idea of disappointing those who rely
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • The Sexy One
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Unsuitable
  • Bright Midnight
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)
  • Three Rules
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Punk 57
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Played (Gridiron, #4)
  • Twined Bond (Holly Woods Files, #7)
  • Untitled (Unlikely, #2)
  • Screwmates
  • The Deep End (Honey, #1)
A New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author, Emma Chase is known for her contemporary romantic comedies filled with heart, heat, and humor and hilariously authentic male POV's. Her novels have been translated into over twenty languages in countries around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children and two misbehaving (but really cute) dogs. She has a l
More about Emma Chase...

Royally (3 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
  • Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)
“You shouldn’t be afraid of dying, Sarah—everyone does it. The only thing to be scared of is not living before you do.” 30 likes
“My story hasn’t been written yet … but I know it begins with you.” 25 likes