Start by marking “The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake (Bold Alaskan Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake (Bold Alaskan Men, #1)

The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake

(Bold Alaskan Men #1)

Violet knew exactly what she wanted in life and went after it. She had built up her craft store from a hole in the wall to a thriving Internet success, she had friends and a warm home in a beautiful state. And when she was attending a bachelorette party, she thought she’d found the most exciting man with whom she could share her life.

Creek Jones had moved away from the ma
Published July 15th 2016 by Elizabeth Lennox Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake

♡Tonya♡
A simple conversation would have saved Creek and Violet a whole lot of trouble.

Creek is a wealthy business man who moved to Alaska to get away from fake and money hungry people. He has been used and doesn't trust easily. He is instantly attracted to Violet when she and her friends are at his bar for a bachelorette party. He senses she is different and searches her out.

Violet came across as very unsure of herself. She is a successful business owner in their small Alaska town. She feels attracti
Kiki
Chitra *CJ*
Sep 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
Missy
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
A passionate read.

A nice steamy read with one dozzy of a misunderstanding. A chance meeting at a bar and Violet can not take her eyes off the sexy as hell bartender and it seems he can't take his eyes of her either. Shy Violet is not sure how to flirt with the hunky bartender or how to respond to him. Sexy men like that don't ask her out and he is so far out of reach.....but sexy Creek can't stop thinking about the cute as hell burnett.

Tracking her down, he surprises himself and her by asking he
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
Hmmm liked this. Full review to come later. For now:

It's quick, cute and enjoyable. Loved both characters. No Cheating. No one was annoying. Story flowed well. Will definetly continue the series.

My dislikes. The ending felt rushed. They didn't go into detail why Creek had no trust in anyone and that's why he believed Violet was a high priced call girl. The stepdad got off way to easy. The epilogue isn't really clear.
Donna Feibusch
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading The Billionaire’s Beautiful Mistake(Bold Alaskan Men Book 1), all about Violet a young 24 year old women who runs a very successful internet business as well as a craft store in Appleton, Alaska. And Creek Jones who is a billionaire who has a empire built on Oil, taking it out of the ground and making oil work better. He also is part owner in The Rotten Apple a bar in Alaska. One night while working at the bar he meets Violet, and she turns his head. He has not ev
Kimberly
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Could it be a Billionaire in hiding

A true Elizabeth book. Fun, romantic and one huge suprise. This mountain man is delectable, sweet and falling for a prostitute. No way. He must be wrong. And he most certainly will grovel in the end.
Claudia Chacon
Jul 16, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 Stars
Ashlie
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Awesome book

I loved this book! It was such a warm and entertaining read, but I had one problem with it. I had trouble believing that Creek wouldn't confront Violet the very first time that George demanded money. That just doesn't seem to be in his personality, to not confront her. Then the we're mess never would have happened to begin with! I audio couldn't believe that he kept convincing himself to believe the worst about Violet even when presented with evidence against the fact. I'm taking an
Patti
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow once again Elizabeth Lennox writes another 5 star book. This is the first of the four book series. Don't worry all of them have HEA. I love Creek and Violet's story. Creek is one of the owners of a bar and a billionaire (Violet has no clue) and Violet owns her own little store with a online store. She is out for a bachelorette party and she sees Creek for the first time and she is hooked. It's an instant love and of course someone gets in the way. I highly recommend you go and get this book. ...more
Miriam Rivera
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

What a great story! I had not read one of this authors book in a while and this is the perfect book for a return. Creek was a typical brooding playboy with too much money. Violet the innocent shops owner who doesn't know her drunk of a stepdad is making business on her behave by selling her. Can't wait for the rest of the books in the series.
Cheryl
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning for a new series. I know some reviewers weren't too happy with the stepfathers actions ( no spoil alert here) however I felt that added to the strength of the story. The friendship between the four guys is great and will hopefully add to the next three books. I'm looking forward to Saeger and Tyla's story.
Cindy
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic love story!

Once again Elizabeth Lennox has written a wonderful love story. You can't help but fall in love with the characters in this book. The area they live and storyline were great. Can't wait for the other guys stories to come out!
Judy Bolick
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake (Bold Alaskan Men Book 1)

I chose a five rating because it's one of the best books I've ever read! I read it in half a day! Best Love Stoory and best plot! Everyone should read this!
Tammy
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series.
Saniya
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I liked the story. it was shot, sweet and no cheating. but I am a little unsatisfied as Creek s reason for believing violet can be a call girl is unknown
Elaine
Dec 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Great start to a new series with misunderstanding almost causing them to loose each other
Sophie
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet. I enjoyed the read :)
dawn hampton
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved it

Not the usual from this author, but I do like when she ventures off those darn sheiks
Super cute book
Devon Adam
Sep 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
If I could give it 0 stars I would. Couldn't finish. Doesn't flow, unrealistic, boring, predictable.
Maggie2u
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story

It was a good story, thought wordy at times. I still like Elizabeth Lennox stories. Everyone loves a hidden billionaire.
Greta Riordan
Jul 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult-books, romance
This story was hilarious. I was laughing and crying right along with the characters.
Brittany
Carol
Sep 17, 2017
Lita Clapper
May 23, 2018
  • Pattern for Romance (Quilts of Love, #8)
  • Flirting to Win (Flirting to Win, #1-3)
  • Must Like Kids
  • Brand New Me (Konigsburg, #5)
  • Famously Engaged
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Anything but Vanilla...
  • Blackmailed by the Billionaire Brewer (Passion Creek)
  • A Taste of Trouble
  • Baiting the Boss
  • Accidentally Falling for the Tycoon (Whirlwind Romance #3)
  • Better With Time (Shaw Brothers Series, Vol. 1)
  • Made for Breaking (Russells, #1)
  • Melt
  • Rolling in the Deep (Lopez Brothers, #1)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Penny (Orlan Orphans, #6)
  • Hearts Under Fire  (New Amsterdam, #1)
USA Today™ best-selling author Elizabeth Lennox writes contemporary romance novels featuring sheiks, business tycoons, royalty, and other sexy rich men. Her male lead characters are smart, driven and determined, but can still be sensitive and vulnerable. Elizabeth’s female lead characters come from a variety of backgrounds. They are strong, intelligent and independent, while still feminine and car ...more

Bold Alaskan Men (4 books)
  • The Billionaire's Challenging Beauty (Bold, Alaskan Men, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Courageous Lover (Bold, Alaskan Men, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Adventurous Mistress (Bold, Alaskan Men, #4)