Start by marking “Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)

Mr. Corporate (Mister #3)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  2,817 Ratings  ·  353 Reviews
Weston Conrad is the best headhunter in the business. That handsome smile goes a long way towards convincing most people to trust him with their future.
I’m not most people. I’m his direct competition. And it doesn’t hurt to be just the kind of woman he’s been looking for.
I’m gonna flash you these legs, Weston Conrad.
I’m gonna wear low-cut shirts and micro-mini skirts.
I
Published August 17th 2016 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Corporate, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
DANGEROUS NINA
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christy
Jul 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo 40625DF7-B5D6-4252-AD39-B094C07DD70B_zpszrsut5vw.jpg

Mr. Corporate is the third book in JA Huss’s Mister’s series. Weston Conrad is Mr. Corporate but lets be clear here- he probably should have been named Mr. Romantic. Weston was a great hero who had a sweet, sexy and romantic side.

Mr. Corporate is different than the first two books in the seres because it’s a second chance romance. Weston and Victoria dated off and on for quite a while through college but things didn’t end well with them.
We’re in this endless pattern of destructio
S.M. West
5 STARS

Someone’s fucking with the Misters again, and I seriously want to know who it is and why! This series is about a bunch of guys who met in college. They became inextricably tied to each other and dubbed the misters because of one tragic and public accusation. Now someone’s targeted them, again. And it’s Weston Conrad’s, aka Mr. Corporate, turn.

While the mystery surrounding these men continues to unravel and gets more complicated with the lies, secrets and betrayals, it also got clearer. O
Michelle
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Corporate is the 3rd in the Stand-Alone Series, The Misters from NYT Best Selling author JA Huss. The series will consist of five books, the first four can be read in ANY order, but Mr. Match, should be read last.

Review two

Weston Conrad is Mr. Corporate and boy does he have a closet full of secrets. In true JA fashion, this entire story was unexpected and an edge of your seat thrill ride. I ended up reading a few old reviews from prior works from this author and I had to laugh over the number of tim
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

This series seriously gets better and better, and whilst each book can be read as a standalone, I am completely enjoying the mystery that links each 'Mister' together. There is so much suspense and plenty of excitement that keeps me turning the pages. Plus Mr. Corporate had one of my favourite elements that I love in a romance book - love/hate!

“Why are we so hot and cold? Why are we so on and off? So all or nothing? Friends or enemies?”

Weston Conrad aka Mr. Corporate is a he
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cdacf408b89f3bf05a3cecd5b41d10_zpsywkdgjde.gif

So you would think Mr. Perfect and Mr. Romantic would win my heart with their given moniker but it’s actually Mr. Corporate. I personally think Mr. Corporate should have been given the epithet of Mr. Romantic since I found him to be more romantic especially when it came to matters of the heart.

photo 94d4bec24e243e993036f2420dccfb_zpsev2ekfbz.gif“I don’t believe I can do anything right when it comes to Victoria Arias. And it’s not because I feel like sulking against the wall at my own pity p
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
The Mister Series Book 3 is a twisted take on a second chance office romance. It's completely unexpected. After book 2, I was expecting something so much darker. Believe it or not, the normalcy and lack of darkness was a bit of a letdown for me.

Here's the breakdown: Victoria and Weston dated during the whole rape case drama. They love each other fiercely, but were never on the same page relationship wise. Their views on relationships and marriage could NOT be more different. Long story short....
Bindi Boo
Aug 14, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

Story continues with Mr Corporate and while more secrets surrounding that night were revealed, it still ended with me having more questions.

I didn't love this book, but i didn't hate it either. It mainly involved a very traditional man, who wanted a traditional life (i.e. stay at home wife who would cook, clean and take care of his kids) and a cynical, non-traditional woman who despised marriage and wanted a career. There were a lot of fights (both physical and verbal) between this couple
~Kristin~
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
I loved the EOBS for this book, it's like being gifted a behind the scenes pass to the making of the story. I'm a huge *GIANT* Rook and Ronin fan, so as much as I enjoyed this book....I'm on pins and needles waiting to read Mr. Match's book, and the fact that Julie says this is Oliver and Five's book....that noise you're hearing...my happy squeals. The fact that Cindy, Cinderella, is the love interest in Mr. Mysterious' book...yep pretty jacked about that little fact too!
Beverly
With every story I keep getting more and more pulled in. What will happen next and when will all the secrets come out. I have a feeling Julie will be waiting until the very end to tell us.

The thing I do enjoy is how this series has a mysterious and suspenseful edge, but each couple also has their own romantic story.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Cyndi
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a good book, but not quite as good as the first two. The story was interesting, and the action was pretty good, especially the last scene in the bar.
But what pulled my enjoyment out of the story too many times were the main characters. Although he kept saying he wasn't sexist he had very little respect for her work. Instead of understanding her feelings about being controlled after she told him her past (which BTW, how did they live together for years and never discuss it with each ot
J. Grayland
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Mr. series and it follows Mr. Corporate Weston Conrad a handsome, rich head hunter for the business world and his ex girlfriend the hot-headed business woman Victoria Arias. They are thrown together when they both end up head hunting the same client, only problem is they get stuck on a remote deserted island together and that's where it all starts again, still in love and lust with each other they continue their relationship debate (With lots of hot sex) while they ...more
Di Covey
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Picture this: You're stranded on a island with your ex, the one that always runs away, the one that holds your heart, the one that you hate to love - love to hate. 'Naked and Afraid.' You'll totally get this when you read this book. Haha! Prepare for 4 hours of non-stop reading, you won't want to put this book down.

Mr. Corporate is one of five men who've been wrongfully accused. The past is edging it's way into each one's life. All interconnected standalones. JA Huss explains it in every book.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
One of the things that keep me coming back for more with JA Huss is that each new book is like having a reunion. She has this talent of making these great standalone books that anyone can read and enjoy on their own, yet if you’ve read all of her books, she slips in old characters from past books that bring back fond memories. It’s like saying hello to an old friend. I love her books on their own, but I’m fond of all her books as a whole.

The one thing I’ve always been a fan of, is series becaus
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3.75-4 STARS **

We’re in this endless pattern of destruction. We’re a trainwreck. A plane crash. A hurricane of nothing-will-ever-come-of-this. Ever.

description

Well JA Huss sure knows how to surprise. After reading Mr. Romantic, I was 100% positive this one would have a subplot as edgy and unpredictably controversial, but this one seemed so...normal, you know? Well...as "normal" as a JA Huss plot can be, of course.

OVERALL: I am getting more and more excited with every new book and curious about
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Honestly... I feel so bored with this series... Its the same thing, over and over and over again...
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
SERIES REVIEW

You know that Pringles advert, "once you pop, you just can't stop," well that was absolutely the case with JA Huss's "Mister" series. Ok, that may be a tiny lie. You may get away with reading the first book and leaving a gap before starting the next but once you've got "Mr Perfect" and "Mr Romantic" safely under your belts, you can kiss goodbye to your life for the next few days, a week tops because you will want to devour this absolute gem of a series. You (like every single other
Liz
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Misters just keep getting better and better. Each time I think she is not able to outdo herself, she does. J.A. Huss is an author that, in my opinion, never disappoints. Her mind, though even I have to admit, can be a bit scary, continues to give us stories and characters we love (and love to hate). To come up with the plot twists, fresh story lines and timelines she gives us is an amazing feat.

In Mr. Corporate, we meet Weston Conrad, also known as Mr. Corporate. He is ruthless, determined
SimplyƝì₭
I have been waiting for him.. Mr. Corporate. He's MINE. Boy did I pick the right one. He is passionate, handy, hung, manly and MINE. Oops I am not fighting for him on FB right now. I am telling all of you why you should read this one, this book of the MISTERS, by J. A. HUSS. She brings it. Romantic suspense at it's best right here. Weston Conrad is the 3rd book in the 5 book series. These books are standalone and can be read in any order.

This story is a love story of old love re-united. Love bet
D.C. Triana
Fucking Tori Arias. Why, of all people to get stuck on an island with, does it have to be her? The only girl I want but I can't have?
And this new revelation about her past. It intrigues me and sends my Mr. Corporate cynicism into overdrive at the same time. Because I see what's coming. She's gotten a little glimpse of my lies as well. And if I want more of her, she'll want more of me.
Something I cannot-will not-give up. So we are doomed.

Victoria Arias is a whirlwind of crazy. She's a know-it-all
Silvia
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Mister series keeps getting better and better and Mr Corporate is soooooooo excellent!

Weston 'West' Conrad is Mr Corporate and finds himself face to face with the ex love of his life, Victoria 'Tori' Arias, after several years of being apart. Their history goes back to when they attended Brown University. They tried to make their relationship work but due to secrets they kept from each other and a humongous amount of baggage, they fell apart. But a phone call from an anonymous caller brings
Jean
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
j'adore.

Mr. Corporate is the latest addition to JA Huss’ set of stand alones “The Misters”. Mr. Perfect was Pop Rocks - sweet and fizzy and a lot of fun in bed (those urban legends are true). Mr. Romantic was that decadent chocolate truffle – dark and rich but you can’t be sure that you’ll actually like it until you actually bite into it. Mr. Corporate is your favorite childhood candy that takes you back to a safe happy time. For me that’s candied cherry sours. A tart, hard shell with a sweet so
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Victoria): 3/5
Hero (Weston): 4/5
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: good
Cheating: none
HEA: yes but no babies yet
Triggers: rape

Average score: 4/5

Best Line: “I’m not interested in fulfilling anyone’s prescribed role. I’m not interested in being someone’s subordinate. I’m not interested in marrying my boss. I’m the boss.”

Worst Line: “Everyone glances twice, but that’s because I’m a beautiful woman.”

Personal Review:
This was a good continu
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
RentasticReads
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word. I'm blown out of my wits. Again. Seriously, this is absolutely what I dig and crave so much in this author's writing. It's phenomenal. Just, oh my god. This entire series, the whole story just gets deeper and even more intense than the last one. My head is ready to explode, my heart was about to leap out of my chest from everything going on! This is way more addicting than I thought. It's like this huge mystery puzzle that will drive you insane—book after book, revelation after rev ...more
Wendy LeGrand
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WTF did I just finish reading?? Why am I surprised that I actually asked that question?? Huh....kind of speechless right now, so I'll be back with my full review after I pick my blown mind up off the floor. All I can say right now with perfect clarity is that this book was incredible! Just like the other Mister books have been!

Okay so I slept on it, but I swear I dreamed about this book last night and Weston and Victoria. But that's a story for another time. I'll just say that it was a very sexy
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Mr. Corporate made me doubt what I thought I knew about the Misters, and I enjoyed that he was keeping his card so close to the chest he wasn't even thinking about what they were.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

I really enjoyed Weston and what he brought to the story in Mr. Corporate, but Tori truly grated on my nerves. For almost the whole story, she went from hot to cold to scalding, and her reactions didn't really make much sense to me. Even when I got to know
Brandi
Moments worth making are moments worth remembering.

Mr. Corporate is the third book in the fabulous Misters series by JA Huss. Following in the footsteps of Mr. Perfect and Mr. Romantic, Mr. Corporate is a hot, steamy read with more twists and turns than my favorite roller coaster. Corporate is another misunderstood Mister. He has so many secrets that I have no idea how he keeps them straight.

Victoria Arias knows Mr. Corporate, but she met him before that title became a thing. She knows him as W
Pam Nelson
3.5 Corporate Stars

I loved book 1 & 2, but for me book 3 was good but it didn’t really get interesting for me until the last 6 chapters.

It’s not like I didn’t like it it’s a good book just didn’t like it as much as the other books, still worth the read hells ya it is. It brings all the Misters together and you get more of the story for sure.

“Why are we so hot and cold> Why are we so on and off? So all or nothing? Friends or enemies?” – Victoria

These two keep dancing around each other th
Jeri
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stuff just got real. And i really wanted to use the other "s" word, but some corporate entities really frown on foul language in your reviews. So, stuff instead of s#!+. Weston Conrad is Mr. Corporate and has more secrets than the Misters ever knew, until now. Tori has loved Wes forever, they just couldnt make things work and maybe this second chance for her job may turn into a second chance with Wes. Or not. "Mr. and Mrs. Corporate. It's just business, Mister style.". Love this book! Love the r ...more
Nicole
Aug 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Sugar Rush (Sugar Bowl, #2)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Someone like You (Oxford, #3)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Marriage Games (The Games Duet, #1)
  • The Sexy One (One Love, #1)
  • Chandler (Fixed, #5)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2)
  • Twist (Dive Bar, #2)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #4)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more
More about J.A. Huss

Mister (6 books)
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Mr. Romantic (Mister, #2)
  • Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)
  • Mr. Match (Mister, #5)
  • Mr. & Mrs. (Mister, #6)

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
  • Visibly Broken
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • With This Ring (Vanza, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • 99 Days
    $8.24 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99
“Five arranged the hospital. Fucking Five. And no one came looking for us about Lucio Gori Junior. Fucking Five again, I think. Tori” 0 likes
“I’m going to kill Mr. Mysterious for this. Kill that crazy motherfucker. Why does he have to live on the edge all the time? Why does he have to court disaster and jail time? Does he regret that we were never found guilty for the rape accusation back in college? Does he want to go to prison? Sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I think that guy has ‘suicide mission’ listed as his main goal in life. That’s his five-year plan. Get arrested for the stupid fucked-up shit he does to earn money in the world. I” 0 likes