Start by marking “Sleuthing Women: 10 First-in-Series Mysteries” as Want to Read:
Sleuthing Women: 10 First-in-Series Mysteries

Sleuthing Women: 10 First-in-Series Mysteries

(Sleuthing Women #1)

Sleuthing Women: 10 First-in-Series Mysteries is a collection of 10 full-length mysteries featuring murder and assorted mayhem by 10 critically acclaimed, award-winning, and bestselling authors. Each novel in this set is the first book in an established multi-book series—a total of over 3,000 pages of reading pleasure for lovers of amateur sleuth, caper, and cozy ...more
Published May 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Sleuthing Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleuthing Women

Start your review of Sleuthing Women: 10 First-in-Series Mysteries
Kathleen
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Who could pass up reading an intriguing collection of 10 full-length cozy mysteries featuring murder, mayhem, and zany capers from amateur female sleuths?!

Since I enjoyed reading all ten mystery tales in the Sleuthing Women Collection, I decided to only provide a general book review instead of individual reviews.

Sleuthing Women is an eclectic collection of first-in-series mystery collection from authors Lois Winston, Jonnie Jacobs, Judy Alter, Maggie Toussaint, Camille Minichino, RP Dahlke,
Eunice Korczak
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Bundle of 10 Mysteries

Most of the books in this bundle are good, and although they are first-in-series books, each is a stand-alone story. None leave you hanging, longing for the next page to complete the story. This is a good opportunity to sample several authors, some of which you may wish to follow.
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is not a teaser collection of short stories and fast beginnings. You get more than your money's worth from this gathering of wonderful, talented authors. I dare anyone not to find at least several five star reads among this anthology. These are full length, meaty offerings that will keep you involved and intrigued. You will get many, many days, even weeks worth of reading and I know that I will be searching out other works by these authors to enjoy.

I did get an advance copy to review but I
Chris Blackton
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I guess proof reading has gone the way of the caboose on a freight train. I am so tired of reading books full of mistakes!
This book was a compilation of ten stories by different authors. I won't review each book individually but my rating of three stars is the average score I would give -- there were some that rated a two, some a three and some a four. Overall I am not sure that I will be searching for the next in any of the series.
I am getting quite discouraged with the books that I have read
Woody
Jul 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Sleuthing women
Light read,
A 10 book collection of sleuthing women solving murder mysteries. Each book was the first book of a series. Providing readers with an introduction to authors, that they probably wouldn’t have heard of before.
I read all ten books, some books were better than others. A couple of the books were actually quite good.
Nothing spectacular, but well worth reading. A great idea to showcase author’s books in this way. Exceptional value for money.
Liette
Aug 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Overall, this is a nice collection of first books in a series but I wish someone had taken the time to read through it and correct the typos and lines repeating themselves; some books were filled with such mistakes. Still, it was à Nice way to discover new authors.
Mrs E Bowden
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
New stories

This were a really good read lots of different stories and New heroines to meet really enjoyed these stories I will look for more from these authors would recommend .
Virginia Bast
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good.

I found each mystery very good. I would read other books by these authors. I liked the main characters better in some stories. It's hard to evaluate after reading all.
Jim
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to find new authors to follow. All the stories were full length any very good. Took my time to read them, often in between other books I saw reading for a change of pace.
Connie
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the characters.
Rita Dempski
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of reading

I enjoyed most of the books. Some kept my interest more than others. If you like mystery books than these are the books for you.
James
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have only read the first volume and really enjoyed the book and hoping the other nine will be just as good.
Patricia
Shari L Schildan
Nov 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Mrs. Fix It Mysteries: The Complete 15-Books Cozy Mystery Series
  • Mind Your Manors (A Flamingo Realty Mystery, #1)
  • Six Months in Montana (Montana Sweet Western Romance, #1)
  • Walk Softly, Danger (Reed Ferguson Mystery; Sydney Rye)
  • Game Changer (A sexy romantic comedy)
  • Out of the Dark (Falcon Securities, #1)
  • Cherry Pie or Die (Baker Street Mysteries #1)
  • Secrets, Lies, and Alibis: 7 Cozy Mysteries
  • Crème Brûlée To Slay (Baker Street Cozy Mysteries #3)
  • Middle Finger of Fate (Trailer Park Princess #1)
  • I Love You - What's Your Name?
  • Death at the Summit (Target Practice Mysteries #2)
  • Cookies and Scream (Baker Street Mysteries #2)
  • Cipher (The Shadow Ravens, #1)
  • Fall Girl (The Garden Girls, #9)
  • Skeletons in the Closet (The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag, #1)
  • Southern Spirits (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #1)
  • Single Wide Female: The Bucket List #1-24
Newsletter sign-up: https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/l...

USA Today bestselling and award-winning author Lois Winston writes mystery, romance, romantic suspense, chick lit, women’s fiction, children’s chapter books, and nonfiction under her own name and her Emma Carlyle pen name. Kirkus Reviews dubbed her critically acclaimed Anastasia Pollack Crafting Mystery series, “North Jersey’s more mature

Sleuthing Women (2 books)
  • Sleuthing Women II: 10 Mystery Novellas