Start by marking “Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)

Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses #9)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  676 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
*Can be read as a STANDALONE*

Rex Toberman is obnoxious and pretentious. So what if he’s the star quarterback? So what if my father is dating his mother? I can’t wait until he’s out of my life for good.

The day our parents announce their impending wedding becomes the worst day of my existence. Not only has Rex cemented himself in my social circle, but he’s about to cement h
Published July 23rd 2016 by Addison Moore

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Kisses

Atlanta Whitlock
Every time I hear that Addison Moore is doing another book for this series I get so excited and this is the series that made me fall in love with her work. As I read each story I get so lost into the world and actually picture everything that happens when I read it, if I could actually live in that world in real life then honestly I think my life would be complete. Honestly though I love reading about what happens next as I never have a clue how Addison manages to top each book that she writes. ...more
Three Chicks
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Scarlett's dad is about to marry Lynette Toberman. She's been holding out hope that her parents would get back together. But her mom remarried and her dreams for a reconciliation died. It doesn't help that her soon to be step mom's son is Lex Toberman, the quarterback for Whitney Briggs' football team. He's a total player on and off the field and she can't stand him. For the last year, ever since their parents have been dating, she's been thrown in awkward social settings with
Tonya
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved 3 a.m kisses and knew I would give this one a go. Glad I did because it was quite enjoyable. I loved the banter and all the crazy that came with Rex and Scarlett. I fell for Rex and Scarlett was perfect for him. Even the secondary characters were great.
Diana Reeves
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

A future step brother should be forbidden territory, but what if you'd briefly met him a year ago and felt he was "the one", long before his mother and your father even knew each other?

That exact struggle is what Rex and Scarlett have felt for each other. They also would have like their own parents to be back together. They have a scheme to break their parents apart but will it separate them or allow them to finally be together.

Another great story in the long series but worth the read!!
Angelina Smith
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this whole series and can't wait to read more!
Maria
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you love this series you will enjoy this book.
Rex & Scarlett are a great much, that's only when she doesn't want to kill him. LOL
WarpedSweetness
Quick and easy to read while not feeling good. It wasn't particularly good, and I have no desire to continue with this author.
Victoria Newman
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Laurel
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable but bit silly in places.
Lauren
Mar 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is disgustingly ridiculous but I kinda loved it
Desiree
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Both of them were just so...childish. It was pretty sickening.
linda p locklear
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read.
Stacey Raymond
Mar 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This story was pretty shallow. Nothing to interesting. I came from a divorced family, so thought I might identify with the characters... but I didn't. This was mostly a sex book not a romance book. Not a fan.
Stephanie Zuiderweg
Too many dull laughs

Addison weaves another enjoyable fantasy romance story, requiring continued suspension of disbelief but at a barely acceptable level. My main complaints were the over use of the word dull to describe someone's laugh (what exactly is a dull laugh, anyway?), plus the weird way Scarlett's friends go from trying to push the two if them together to telling her to back off when things start getting serious.
Ashley
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I really enjoyed this book. It was a fast read. I liked the quick witted characters and one liners. It got a bit cliche towards the end, but I still enjoyed it.
Annmarie
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love the series

No cheating and a HFN/HEA with more to come in the series.
No really big drama either. Can't wait for Jet's book. One click author for me
Christy
This was alright. Not a real page turner .

The story was a little confusing with the mom situation and it lead up to something not exciting.
Jena
DNF at 30%. I just wasn't coming back to it and I got a little tired of the too quick back and forth emotions.
Michele A.
Scarlett and Rex find themselves at odds when her dad and his mom announce they are dating, and then announce months later that they are planning on getting married. Scarlett was beyond tough to take at times during this book. She was bratty and just plain b&tchy at times. Rex is no more comfortable with his mother re-marrying than Scarlett is. Both of them needed to grow up. Their parents were divorced for years and neither one of them seemed to understand that they weren't 6 years old and ...more
Clare Hart
I really love this series and can't wait for more,but saying this I was a little disasapointed in some errors or frustrating parts of the book there's a part where there heading out for Annie's and Marley's bachelorette thing at Stiettos Rex is talking about his friend Owen how he got a job at a marketing firm owned by his brother Wyatt?? Don't you mean Piper's brother Wyatt??
I also got annoyed in the beginning of the book Cassidy and Piper are egging Scarlett on about "Sexy Rexy" and how they
Tantalizing
As always Addison Moore delivers perfection. The 3 a.m. Kisses series is one of my favorite series of all-time and that is not a title I give lightly. All of the books are standalones but stories and characters interweave. It's like coming home, there's always a familiar face.

I don't want to give away too much because you NEED to read this book. Scarlett is feisty, funny and wants nothing more than to see Rex and his family away from her dad. Rex is HOT, witty and more than he seems, and he's ho
Ajita
I don't know what it is with this series. I don't particularly like it - or find it actually any good - but it's so easy to read and yes, enjoyable.

I found FORBIDDEN KISSES very innocent and sometimes even a little dull. I wanted hot, absolutely forbidden, step-siblings action (sorry if that sounds pervy), instead Scarlett and Rex played it very safe and very, very slowly fell in love. The dirty deeds mostly happen in their fantasies.

Addison keeps introducing roommates and friends and siblings.
Amy
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As with all of the 3 AM Kisses books, this one had romance, comedy, familial love & drama. But, Forbidden Kisses also had a touch of taboo. It was fun, funny, emotional, & I loved every word. I already knew most of the characters a bit, from previous books, but getting to know Rex & Scarlett was a treat. I found myself rooting for them so hard. I can't wait for even more Kisses books to come out.
jennifer kaminski
Crazy relationships

What started off as a ploy to break the parents up turned into real love. Scarlett's dad was going to marry Rex's mother. Neither of this. What started out as a fake relationship turned into much more when they stopped fighting what they were feeling. This was another great book in this series and loved hearing about the previous characters. Looking forward to the next book.
Angie McGuire
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so love this series!! Rex and Scarlett had their issues, but they figured it out and became stronger than expected...even if things didn't work out the way they should have throughout the entire book. Read this story to get to know these two better. You won't regret it!!
Allison Feingold
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
I was reading it in public and kept laughing. I know people probably wondered what I was laughing at. Rex and Scarlett were hilarious. I liked reading about the people from previous books. I can't wait for the next book.
Andrea Blair
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book!

I have read all of her books and I have loved all of them. Once you start you can't put them down. One of my fav authors and can't wait to read Jets and Daisey's story!

Heather andrews
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rex chose a winner in Scarlett, “I’ll try not to bleed so much.” Words every guy longs to hear just before penetration." I enjoyed this book, Rex could be a naughty boy at times, but I thought Scarlett handled him perfectly well.
Alexis
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked it- held my interest and the characters were good. Her books have a bit of a pattern though.
Amy Kierans
Aug 12, 2016
New Adult Book Club: Addison Moore Giveaway! ~ CLOSED!! 7 59 Aug 07, 2016 10:15AM
  • Sweet Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family #12.75; 1001 Dark Nights #51)
  • Puck Buddies (Puck Buddies, #1)
  • Dirty Wicked (Wicked Lovers #11.5; 1001 Dark Nights #49)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • The Sexy One
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Three Rules
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Show Me How (Thatch, #3)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Never Stop (Halo, #3)
  • Rushing In (The Blackhawk Boys, #2)
  • Pucked Under (Pucked, #4.5)
  • Lainey's List (Jackson Boys, #2)
  • Billionaire on the Loose (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #5)
  • Fallen Crest Novella (Fallen Crest High #7.5)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)
  • Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)