Start by marking “MEND (The SNAP Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
MEND (The SNAP Trilogy #3)

MEND

(The Snap Trilogy #3 )

This is the final book in The Snap Trilogy. It is not a standalone and books should be read in order.

Hazel:
I'll never be free of him. No matter what I do, or how hard I try, he'll be there. Forever lurking in the deepest, darkest parts of me.

Cash:
The end is near, yet so far away. The harder I fight, the further I push it from my grasp. I need to save us from what I started

Nikki
Nov 06, 2016 marked it as to-read
When is this book coming out??? Says Oct 27th but no where to be found....
Lisa
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth the wait

I can't believe how much sh**t these characters endured. My heart was shredded, the pain endured so real. This author did an excellent portrayal of emotional turmoil. I can't wait for more by her. Definitely worth the wait.
Janneke Wolbers
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting for over 2 years for this! Yet i was not dissapointed and it was worth the wait.
Loved reading the ending of this trilogy!
Cant wait to read more by Tara Dawn!
Tami czenkus
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride to end all roller coaster rides!!!!
Waiting for Mend was WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!
We pick up with Hazel, Cash, Cady, Dale and the gang fighting for their life and just when they think they have to upper hand Phil the psycho shows how crazy he and comes out on top once again!!!
Mend was such a crazy rollercoaster of emotions I had to walk away several times in fear I would throw my kindle!!!
The twists and turns Tara Dawn tossed at us were off the chain
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Thank you Tara!!!

I couldn't wait for this book to come out. This series is fast paced, keeps you on your toes and flipping pages. You fall in love with the characters, hate some, but feel all the emotions played out. This isn't for the weak, easily offended. There is sex, abuse and drug use. It really dives into the dark drug world and shows how it can affect even the innocent. Now to wait for the spin off!!
Laci
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Mend starts out fast and furious, and never slows down. With every page you read you are left wondering what will happen next. Without giving anything away I can’t say much except how I feel. Phil’s depravity is unparalleled. Hazels strength is unmatched. A few crazy twists in there too. This books healing process hits chords on your heart. A must read. Fantastic.
Sara Gagnon
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This was amazing as are all of her books that I have read, I can not wait till her next book comes. Keep up the amazing work
reneeNaDaBomb
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mend (The Snap Trilogy Book 3)

This book was so needed to tie up the ending to a thrilling trilogy. That gotdang evil character, Phil, had me screaming at my Kindle because he would not give up the fight. Bye Phil, please die already! The sick parents (mom) that mind- freak£d him while raising a rich, unloved, and cold ❤ed serial killer. Tsk, tsk.

As for the character Hazel, she was stalked, drugged (SNAP), abused mentally, physically, and sexually by Phil's obesessiveness. I think he got away wit
Labree Hans
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dani
SNAP Trilogy 1 6 Feb 17, 2017 12:52PM
SNAP Trilogy 1 4 Feb 17, 2017 12:52PM
Tara Dawn is a married, stay-at-home-mom who homeschools her three sons. When she's not busy with them, you can find her reading, talking about other authors and books over at The Word Wenches book blog, writing, editing, crafting, or hula hooping. She wears many hats and finds that if you aren't learning something new everyday then you aren't living to your full potential.
Tara is currently workin

The Snap Trilogy (3 books)
  • SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1)
  • TAINT (The SNAP Trilogy #2)