Start by marking “Bella Vol. 5 (Sagatori Family Saga #5)” as Want to Read:
Bella Vol. 5 (Sagatori Family Saga #5)

Bella Vol. 5

(Sagatori Family Saga #5)

DISCLAIMER: Please note that Bella is a serial series released each month. Definition of a (serial) a book that is between 5k and 30k words. This is a continuing story, these books will end on a cliffhanger and I guarantee there will be a cliffhanger. You will be left speechless, you aren't going to believe the twist and turns that come from the pages of Bella. The action, ...more
ebook
Published June 17th 2016 by Kimberly Blalock

Expresso
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well well WELL!! Ole Jax has been quite the busy guy! Secrets are deadly. Secrets kill trust. Secrets kill love. Secrets change people. And boy this secret is a doozy!

Will Bella and Jax survive? Can they remain a family? Throughout the novel the reader can clearly see something big building. Jax is tense, short tempered, mean, and just plain ornery! Bella is confident she doesn't have to stand for his male cramps. Really they both need a time out but they can't survive without each other.

When th
Christy McCurry
Wickedly Good!! Jax and Bella are back

The saga continues in Bella vol 5, and you learn a bit more about the characters. It is full of heat, drama, suspense, a sexy alpha male and one very strong woman." This book had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. It flowed fast and flawlessly keeping me glued to my kindle. The characters were engaging and well developed and it was a epic plot.
I loved the unexpected twist. Never seen the ending coming! WOW !! I am at a loss for words...trul
Latifa Morrisette
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I have read vol.1 Bella had proven herself to be a strong woman who can do just about anything a man can. Each volume you get questions answered and new questions.
Vol.5 did not disappoint. It starts out all nice and see and as it progresses it gritty. I absolutely love this series and can't wait for vol.6!!
April
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just wait till you get your hands on this one!!! You will be left asking yourself how is Jax going to handle Bella now.

More review to come after release day. Just wait and see, as Kimberly doesn't write weak females but she does write one hell of a cliffhanger.
beth Farzetta
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg can't say enough great things About this book... Kimberly out did herself. Not a long book but def a lot in a small gift. Bella is bad assss Jax is nothing but awesome..... where can we go from here.....
NC Reader
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one has one bitch of a cliffhanger! I'm still shaking my head & nibbling on my nails. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!
Rebecca
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I have been following this series and I absolutely love it!! I can't wait for volume 6 to come out!!
 Tania
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow... this series just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next installment.
Books and Soap Book Reviews
Another installment of Jax and Bella's story. Bella is very much pregnant and practically a prisoner in her own home. Jax will do anything to keep her safe from their enemies. As her due date approaches, the stakes increase dramatically because there's a new life to consider, and that makes Jax nervous, cautious, and ready to kill a threat at a moment's notice.

I adore Bella. She's such a strong and beautiful woman who thinks like a man, especially when the pressure is on, and lately the pressure
Aishah

Request for Honest Review by Author

I stood next to him, watching their smiling faces as they bullshit about how they knew he'd wake up. They all doubted that he'd make it. But now they claimed the opposite, and this infuriated me.

The fifth one had someone coming back from the dead and shocking Bella out of her senses. The stakes are higher now. There are 80 pages here but I doubt I can review much without giving the plot away. The shifts in Bella's character is somewhat daunting she gives the
Vicky Wilson
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!! Kimberly kicked off volume 5 right where she left off. I have loved watching the characters grow, the strength we see in Bella, the protectiveness in Jax and the all consuming love they have for each other is enough to make anybody's heart flutter. This series so far has been nothing but brilliant and in true Kimberly style she keeps us holding our breath as we read through all the bombs she has planted and leaves us hanging on a major cliffhanger, I can not wait for what us next a ...more
Debbie Rodriguez
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What to say about this series?? Besides the fact that I love it! Amazing, awesome, kick butt heroine, sexy hero, hot guys, the list is practically endless!
I fell in love with this series in Bella 1. It is rare that you ever find a series that just keeps getting better, but this is one. I really can't day enough good things about this book!
In this book it picks up a little after Bella 4. Jax is still his ALL male self. I was happy to see Bella is still kicking butts and taking names for later!! C
Book Boyfriends Rock  ❤️   ❤️
OMFG this series is seriously starting to piss me off.. I can't believe how short these books are. I completed this book in like 2 hours.

This story picked up where book 4 felt us.. Jax is out of the hospital and back to being his Bissy self, and Bella is back to being a princess. I will also say that I did not loke the way Jax spoke to Bella in this book not cool at all.

Of course there are no secrets in this one that also pissed me off.

ugh this book.
Diana Wilson
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another great installment in the Bella and Jax saga. Bella is a badass. She's Jax' s queen. she'll walk through hell and back for her family. Becca aka Sarah is just another problem Bella had to take care of. I can't wait to see how she handles her. Bella has a gun and a bitch I'll kill you attitude. I'd hate to be in her shoes. Great Job Kimberly!
Christina Oswald
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series. Bella and Jax are beautiful together. Jax has healed and Bella is pregnant, but the drama that is their lives runs rampant.
Kimberly nows how to write a story that sucks you in and is quickly becoming the queen of cliffhangers. Told in both Bella and Jax's POV.
This book can't be read as a standalone as it's a serial series.
Reviewed on behalf of Once Upon an Alpha.
beth Farzetta
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING

She did it again... Another amazing book. Bella is even stronger in this book. Each page leaves you gripping your seat. Can another women rip their world apart? Will the secrets be their destruction? I must warn you that it's a total cliff hanger.... This series is amazing... We need more
Kelli
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap. Didn't see that coming. Im loving this series but it's killing me. Just when your like hanging on the edge of your seat reading, Ms Blalock pulls the rug from under you. So excited there is much more to come.
Lisa
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was from start to finish although short, fully packed with action! Love it. Can't wait to see what Bella does next.
Courtney Shockey
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy. Shit. That was insane!! And I can't believe the twist in this book!! And the ending?! WHAT?! This is exactly why I love this lady! I can't wait for the next because I need to know!
Angel Bare
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 & 1\2 ☆'s

Oh, this series is awesome. You have to start @ the beginning for it to make sense. All HAIL, Jax & Bella
Vickie Watson
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

I love this series
its Amazing ....Bella is sooo strong and yeah I wouldnt want to get on her bad side....
looking forward to book 6

a must read
Heather C
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
~ 3.5 Stars ~

This is my first time reading anything from Kimberly Blalock and I was super intrigued by the serial series releasing once a month. Especially since it's a mafia book. One of my favorites! Since I'm late to the game, I'm going to review Volumes 1-5 together and make sure it is a spoiler free as possible.

Isabella Sagatori is the epitome of mafia princess. She has grown up as the apple of her father's eye and has gotten everything she ever wanted. That doesn't mean that she hasn't le
Victoria
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted at REVENGE OF THE FEELS

This is it. I am officially naming Miss Kimberly Blalock as the Queen of Plot Twists and Cliffhangers!

I am a huge fan of both Miss Kimberly’s stories and characters. Something about this author and her love for torturing both her characters and readers makes her story stands out! Sounds sadistic, I know, but it is the truth!

In this volume, what Bella and Jax needs, is to sit their butts down and communicate. Seriously, the way they flip their faces on eac
Amy Shelton
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

*I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review, as well as purchased the book myself.

What the heck?! That ending was torture! Luckily, I have book 6 loaded and ready to go already, if not, I might be going a little crazy right now. This ending was a doozy and a cliff hanger DELUXE! You always know it’s going to be a wild ride when the author warns you her the blurb.

How incredibly awesome was this
T.M. Payne
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book: Bella Vol. 5 (Sagatori Family Saga #5)
Author: Kimberly Blalock
Publication Date: 6/17/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Bella and Jax are back and the crap is getting so deep for this couple. I am scratching my head about brother Adam. The couple has a nice surprise for the family. Bella however has learned her husband very well and something major is happening and being who she is she will get to the bottom of it even if it kills her.

God I hate cliffha
Sharon
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 5 picks up right where Book 4 left off. So Jax is back and now is trying to protect Bella, but he is keeping secrets from her so she doesn’t know that there is a new threat against her and her unborn baby.

This installment was 80 pages…they were good, but left me wanting more. We have turned to focus on Jax and his secrets. We don’t know what the threat is and we never really find out. Unfortunately, this was so short…again a lot happened, but I really wanted more. I really need to see what
Kim
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow is all I can say. If your familiar with the series you will be blown away by vol 5. Jax is one hot alpha. Bella is one tough chick, I was so not expecting this turn of events. The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat. And the love they have for each other is off the charts. I can hardly wait for Bella 6 to come out in July. If you have not read this series you seriously need to check it out. It is one of the best series i've read this year...
Kathryn Linke
4.5 Stars

Bella volume 5 has all the drama, angst, romance, heat and suspense I have come to expect with this serial.

The ending was a complete surprise, I really didn't see the twists in the plot coming!

I really love these characters, and cannot wait to read more!

Reviewed on behalf of Ebook Indulgence
Amanda Lindsey Bursting Bookshelf Blog
Wow! I saw some things in this story that I was like ooohhh Jax, Bella's gonna be ticked at you! So many twists and turns in this one and several omg moments. Even though Bella's pregnant she doesn't let that stop her in here. Bella dies what she has to do to protect her family. Cliffhanger! I must continue to read! lol I'm so hooked!
Diane
Jun 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Paragraph

3 stars I just don't understand why these 5 books and the next ones to come just be one book. If the author wants to make Monet then charge 5.99 for one book, instead of .99 for a paragraph of 5. I just don't get it. Then the reader has to wait months in between. Is something wrong with me???

• Live In Position
  • Property Of (The Masters M.C, #1)
  • Mobster's Gamble (Chicago Mob #1)
  • Carver: Past Lies (Adair Empire, #5)
  • Mr. Blackwell's Bride (A Good Wife, #2)
  • Betting On Beaumont (Brooklyn, #3)
  • The Righteous and the Wicked
  • Candy Coated Chaos (Sweet Treats, #1)
  • Redemption (Darkness Falls, #2)
  • Corporate Affair (Small Town Girl, #2)
  • Forever Broken
  • Jersey Girl (Harte #2)
  • Taken by the Hitman (Hitman #7)
  • Prisoner (Russian Tattoos, #2)
  • Luca: Because You're Mine (Sicilian Mafia #2)
  • Princess (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #1)
  • Incapable (Incapable #1)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)

Kimberly is an International Bestselling author and has been writing since she was a young girl growing up in Kansas City, Mo. Reading and writing has always been a big part of her life. She enjoys a world she can get lost in while reading a good book. A wife to a wonderful husband and mother of their six beautiful children. She spent some time chasing down fugitives as a bounty hunter then laid d

Sagatori Family Saga (7 books)
  • Bella Vol. 1 (Sagatori Family Saga, #1)
  • Bella Vol. 2 (Sagatori Family Saga, #2)
  • Bella Vol. 3 (Sagatori Family Saga, #3)
  • Bella Vol. 4 (Sagatori Family Saga #4)
  • Anthony (Sagatori Family Saga)
  • Chase (Sagatori Family Saga)