Start by marking “Will & Patrick Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6: Fight Their Feelings / Meet the Mob / Happy Ending” as Want to Read:

(Wake Up Married #4-6)

Continue the fun in Episodes 4 - 6 of the romantic comedy serial by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths!

Episode Four: Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings

Will and Patrick have embraced adding hot sexy-times to their fake marriage, but as their emotions deepen, they confront whether or not they want to be more than friends-with-benefits. The heat is
ebook
Published May 2nd 2016 by Leta Blake Books

Be the first to ask a question about Will & Patrick Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6

Start your review of Will & Patrick Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6: Fight Their Feelings / Meet the Mob / Happy Ending
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)

Gah! The sex, the FRUSTRATION, the meddling! Guys, it's the delicious Wake Up Married serial!

This is a second read though for me, first time in audio, and I have to say, John Solo absolutely kills the narration. I have certainly judged him too harshly in the past because... wow. He IS Will and Patrick. I'll hear his voices in my head now when I think of those two guys.

The story was almost excruciating to listen to in audio, though, because I wanted to slap Will sooooo hard this time around.
Shile
Audiobook - 4 stars

Book 4 - 4 stars

Book 5 - 3.5 stars

Book 6 - 2.5 stars

This was enjoyable for most parts. The spark that was in episode 1-3 was missing here.

I still love Patrick and Will. Though Will got to my last nerve in book 6. The sex was hot. The kink was bordering cringey but that didn't keep me from enjoying.

Patrick and baby Dylan were so adorable together.

The drama was so unnecessary. Ugh! the separation just had to happen. Whyyyy?😒🤨 The explanation was so bogus. 😫

Will's mum was a ho
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio...5 + Stars!

Book 4 ...4 Stars
Book 5....4.5 Stars
Book 6...3 Stars because Will was a pain in the ass with his insecurities. I hate how his insecurities hurt Patrick.

Overall, I enjoyed these 3 books a lot more than I did the first 3 books. There's more relationship growth, quality couple time, and the sex...OMG..the sex scenes are sooo hot and at times kinky. The best for me was getting to know Patrick more. Finding out about his past broke my heart. I ended up adoring him even more.
Donna
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, favorites, abuse, humorous
Loved this entire series! Will and Patrick are now one of my favorite couples. I love character of Patrick and he and Will were made for each other. I enjoyed the humor and all of the characters in this story (except for Ryan!).
Gabi

I enjoyed this last 3 episodes more than the first 3. It's probably because I found the storyline unbelievable when I first picked up the series. But once I got over the weirdness of Patrick and Will's situation and the surrounding circumstances, I was able to focus on the relationship development.

I give the 4th and 5th installment a solid 4 stars. I just love Patrick the Prick. ;D It was so hilarious to witness how he came to terms with his feelings towards Will. Will's character development is
Annika
Audiobook review

As you might suspect this book, or books, do not stand on their own in any way shape or form. Each book continues where the previous left off, to the point where the chapters count off as well. When we left the boys last, if I remember correctly, they’d consummated their marriage yet again and that’s also where we meet up again here in this serial. Personally I’m not fond of that much sex in the beginning of a book; it puts me off the rest of it. Add in the kinky factor (breath
Trio
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic series, even better when performed by John Solo - and a good warm up for Will & Patrick's Endless Honeymoon. ...more
Bev

Hands up time [this is me grovelling]...John Solo was not a narrator whose work I had previously looked at, BUT no-one else, repeat no-one could've narrated two of my fave MC's...especially Patrick...better than John has done, honestly. These two audio books Wake Up Married Serial, Episodes 1 - 3 and Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 - 6: Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending have been absolutely fabulous, and may well end up being my fave audio books of this year [Kirt G
Rosa
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2020, books
Okay, this second volume took all the fun out of the story. It wasn't bad but... too much drama!
(view spoiler)
Fani *loves angst*
Great series though I think I liked the first half best. This one was more emotional and less humorous, but it was the overabundance of family members, too many of them unlikable, that forced me to take down a star. However Patrick was amazing and he's one of my favourite heroes ever, so these books will always have a place in my heart. ...more
Pam Nelson
Will and Patrick’s relationship really goes through it in this book. I have to say it was interesting how their connection not only brings them closer together but how they learned about each other and yet they still didn’t see their love for each other, yet everyone else could see it.

This book was a little more heavy but it was necessary I am sad it’s over I want more from these two.

Again the narration was great.
Lori
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am really glad I read this series and didn't discard it like I thought I was going to in the first book. Patrick was too much of an asshole and Will seemed like a doormat. Yes, Patrick is an ass still but he's got a huge heart and Will had been in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship but was able to discover his own worth being with Patrick. I loved Patrick and Will's relationship after they started getting their shit together, most especially their friendship!

The thing that irked
Karen
Totally delightful...full review to follow soonish!
Chellabration
DNF
Wow... Considering the captivating chemistry that was book 1-3
This segment just fell short immediately. The first 3 episodes set a pace... But the pace was shattered in book 4 with seriously just too much sex.

I so enjoyed watching them fall for each other in the first 3 books. Two broken men... But 21% into this segment and I'm so disconnected from Will & Patrick
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay these last three episodes didn't make me like Will's mother anymore. She is a selfish no good... Ugh I won't name everything she is but still. I don't care if she final accepted Patrick, I do not like her.

These final episodes are pretty emotional. The first three seem light while these ones seemed to go a little more into the feels. Luckily they do have a happy ending. (Note I did not spoil because the happy ending is in the title.)

I don't have much to say about these episodes due to the f
Kathy Huynh
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic series full of wit and humour with great characterisation. The author's writing makes it a velvety experience, you can just glide through her words. I read the series in 2 days.
I loved Patrick and I appreciated Will's development as I couldn't stand his self-disapproval in the first 3 episodes. I was waiting for him to hit that incline in his self worth and just get on with it. I loved the dialogue, both the sweet and snarky moments made the book incredibly enjoyable. This
Barb ~rede-2-read~
I don't know what it is about these guys, but I adore them. I devoured this book after finishing the audio of volume 1 (which I highly recommend, BTW).

In this installment, there's lots of sexy times, with a bit of kink added here and there, and there's feelings, or should I say FEELINGS? Patrick wants no part of feelings and yet, he's all in for his Puddin'-Pop. And when Will's dad, or should I say the mob boss (?) gets involved, all the more crazies occur. Patrick gives Will the time-out Will
Simon
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Made me laugh, made me cry, made me happy, made me sad. Pretty good on the emotional front.
Great protagonists although I didn't quite understand Will's alcoholism, why he became so at such a young age when so many family members are/were supposedly looking out for him?
Would recommend as a light and (usually) humorous read, tiny bit of angst.
3.5 rounded up to 4 stars
Earlyn
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr-soon
this serial was so hot... I could not put it down. I really enjoyed this second half than the first. Even though it took them like forever before they believed in what they had to offer each other.
✗✿Onfleek✿✗
I loved the HEA!
I loved Will and Pat!
I loved the secondary characters(some)!
I loved!I loved!I loved!
Liz (Bugetta)
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was so good! I loved Will and Patrick and John Solo’s narration was excellent. Definitely a story I’ll listen to again!
Paul
Significantly better than the first 3 books :)
Elena

Totally and ridiculously unrealistic, but at the beginning Patrick entertained me enough with his unusual personality and later I think I got used to the craziness of this story and just went with it.

Patrick was adorable in all his social ineptitude and bluntness and he made me laugh, especially in the parts told in his POV. He even managed to made me laugh at Italian stereotypes and that is no small feat.
Will was kind and sweet, but sometimes frustrating and, come on, couldn’t this p
Erica
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
2020 Re-Read:

Not much to add, other than . . .

The capital of South Dakota is pronounced PEER, not pee-AIR. I know, I know it looks like it ought to have two syllables and a vaguely French pronunciation, but nope—just one syllable.

Original 2019 Review:

Some parts of this were really great, and some parts made me want to smack these guys' heads together. Excellent audio narration, still.
Aussie54
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
I really, really liked this series. I loved Patrick’s contrariness. His and Will's denial of their true feelings goes on a bit long, but the writing is very strong, and the story telling is first class. ...more
Caz
4.5 stars bumped up

For sometihng that starts out with a classic rom-com premise - "oh, no - we accidentally got married!" this story develops into something much more than a rom-com. It's no less funny for that, but I appreciated the depth supplied by Will's family dynamic and his struggle to be his own man (as he puts it) and the insight into the destruction a manipulative partner can do, Patrtick's friendship with Jenny, and lots of other little things that just added richness to the story and
Daniel
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such an emotional rollercoaster.

These guys are idiots when it comes to matters of the heart. Then again, after learning what we do about them - Patrick in particular - it makes sense. Love these guys.

Throughout much of the book, I felt like I was on the edge. No action, some internal drama, but that feeling that something was about to happen was there throughout. Part of the big hook was everything going on with Patrick, how hard it was accept and then getting hurt as a result.

The ending was per
Lisa
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: listened
If you are looking for something to pass the time while we are at home, I will wholeheartedly recommend this gem! 25 hours of wonderfulness that I just finished. This opens with a drunken wedding between strangers in Vegas and then becomes 25 hours of them getting to know each other as they build a relationship. It is such a well told story...it is funny, touching, snarky, frustrating at times, so steamy (takes a bit to get to the steam but when it does...holy smokes its on fire!). It made me la ...more
JOAN Stout
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for book 4, 5 and 6.
I listened to this book at 1.60x
Author: Leta Blake, and Alice Griffiths
Plot. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars
Story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars & why
I was told by a narrator that most people either love this series of hates it. Well I loved it.

I love when a author/authors can pull you into a story and you just stay up all night, get nothing done all day but listen to their book and fall in love with the characters.

Heat. 🔥🔥🔥
Narrator.: John Solo
Betrayal of the story. 🥇 why: really put heart and sou
Millie  SK
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can I get more books please

Omg. I can’t believe Will pulled that stupid stunt. I swear, happiness is wasted on some people. Will seems to be a masochist, he needs to suffer a little before he can enjoy being happy. Ugh. Patrick needs to get Will away from Kimberly and get him a therapist. He needs it.
I’m echoing my same thoughts in previous reviews, I won’t get bored of these two. As annoying as Will get sometimes, they are perfection together. I can read about them forever. When I think I coul

• Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • Liars (Licking Thicket, #2)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Merry Measure
  • After Felix (Close Proximity, #3)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • More Than Life
  • Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2)
  • Red Heir (Adventures in Aguillon #1)
  • Where We Left Off (Middle of Somewhere, #3)
  • The Stopping Place
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Forsaken (Breaking the Rules, #3)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Obsessed (The Protectors #13)
Author of the bestselling book Smoky Mountain Dreams and the fan favorite Training Season, Leta Blake's educational and professional background is in psychology and finance, respectively. However, her passion has always been for writing. She enjoys crafting romance stories and exploring the psyches of made up people. At home in the Southern U.S., Leta works hard at achieving balance between her da ...more

Wake Up Married (7 books)
  • Will & Patrick Wake Up Married (Wake Up Married, #1)
  • Will & Patrick Meet the Family (Wake Up Married, #2)
  • Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married, #3)
  • Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married, #4)
  • Will & Patrick Meet the Mob (Wake Up Married, #5)
  • Will & Patrick's Happy Ending (Wake Up Married #6)
  • Will & Patrick's Endless Honeymoon (Wake Up Married, #7)