Start by marking “Leaning On Love (Strong Hearts #2)” as Want to Read:
Leaning On Love (Strong Hearts #2)

Leaning On Love (Strong Hearts #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Six months ago, a letter from my mother changed my life.

With plans to relocate to be closer to my father and brother, I never imagined it would put me in the same city as the one person I never knew existed until recently. Nor did I believe that I would find the love I had always wished for.

When faced with tragedy, I never dreamed that the family I had always known would
Published August 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Leaning On Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leaning On Love

Chrissy
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016, series

What a beautiful, sweet, and refreshing romance! Michelle Rene has done it again, and wrote an amazing romance without all the drama and angst, and makes you believe in love at first site. If you’ve read Decorating with Love, you are familiar with Spencer (Travis’s best friend), and this is his and Molly’s sister Shelby’s story.

Shelby has moved to Phoenix after the death of her mom to be closer to her brother and father. Some bombs have been dropped on her
Angelina
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Leaning On Love is book 2 in the Strong Hearts series by Michelle Rene and follows on from Decorating With Love, book 1, but could be read as a standalone.

Following the death of her mother, Shelby receives a letter and inside are details she'd stopped asking for many years ago. She decides to seek further information whilst also focusing on a planned move to be nearer to her father and brother. When she receives the further details she asked for, it's not good news but she also gets a surprise a
Angelina
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Carrie
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Leaning On Love is a lovely story about Shelby & Spencer. It's very sweet & has the insta-love element, but lets the relationship build. We get a very strong sense of family, as well. I haven't read the first book in the series yet, but loved getting to know Molly & Travis (from book 1). I'm hoping there's a book 3 & it will be about Shelby's brother, Saban... : )

One slight complaint I did have, and would suggest reading the first book before this one, because there are a couple
OKbook Hoarder
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book. Leaning on love is just as amazing as Decorating with Love. Can't wait to see what Michelle has to put out next
Veronica Reyes
Feb 15, 2017
Vanessa
Oct 05, 2017
Gina Frescaz
Oct 03, 2016
Gwen Wisdom
rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2017
Mar 21, 2018
SB
added it
Apr 04, 2018
Michelle Rene lives in the land of sunshine, also known as Florida. When not spending time with her family, you can find her writing or cheering on the Florida Gators. Due to her one-click addiction, Michelle spends her downtime reading one of the many books on her Kindle.
More about Michelle Rene