Start by marking “Ringed Love (Sentries #6)” as Want to Read:
Ringed Love (Sentries #6)

Ringed Love

(Sentries #6)

Sequel to Tethered Pair
Sentries: Book Six

New Colorado Protectorate fell with the assassination of Chancellor Clarke. Afterwards, like many others, Todd and Nick Ruger left the land of their birth and made a home north in Yellowknife. Though they have to say a sad farewell to friends and loved ones, they are taken in with open arms and in turn offer shelter to others.

They
Published May 23rd 2016 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Ringed Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ringed Love

Start your review of Ringed Love (Sentries #6)
Christy
I personally believe that Elizabeth Noble is a meanie trapped in a genius’s body. It was bad enough how long I had to wait for book five in this incredible, amazing, dystopian, action adventure, and mystery thriller series, but seriously? 'Ringed Love' has taken forever…or, at least, it certainly seems to have. Although, considering this is the final book, I can only imagine the author's heartache at ending such a huge chapter in her own life. And since so much has happened in the past five book ...more
Elisa Rolle
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
2016 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention: Ringed Love (Sentries #6) by Elizabeth Noble
1) Absolutely loved this book. Great continuation of the series. Fascinating world and wonderfully developed characters. The writing style allows the reader to be carried away in the story, it flows around you with no jarring discordance to pull you from the story.
2) This book is the perfect ending to a fascinating, enthralling, compelling, and emotional series that captivated me from the very first book.
Will Parkinson
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review written for Will Reads (www.willreads.com).

I’ve followed Todd and Nick Ruger since the very beginning of the ‘Sentries’ series. In fact, it was these books that introduced me to Elizabeth Noble. It was a sad day when she said that this book, Ringed Love, would be the last in the series. Why sad? Because I have loved the heck out of every one of these books. Todd and Nick are supposed to be master and slave. In the world this book exists in, it’s expected for a slave–which Nick is–to have
Reflection
“You are everything to me. My breath, my heartbeat. Without you my life would be empty. I pledge to love and care for you all our lives and into the next.”

Nick and Todd have been through many scrapes together Ringed Love finishes this series of six books of their adventures beautifully. It captures the moments of Nick and Todd's life together and their significant rights of passage since book five concluded (plus some additional memories of the life they shared together).

Set in a post-apocalypti
CB
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read all 6 in the series (you can purchase them all separately or the first 5 in a bundle through Dreamspinner Press - 6th sold separately.) I suggest reading them all and in order or they won't make much sense, even with the blurb in the front. Each one has it's own ending but the next book takes up right from there and tells the next chapter in their lives. Quite the epic tale and well worth it! An intriguing and enthralling world, set in the future but after a world-wide natural disaster(s) ...more
Theodora IK
The last book in the series and the melancholy hit me hard. I loved Nick and Todd and their adventure. They lived life to the fullest and had no regrets, so all good I suppose.

This book is collection of several short stories about Todd and Nick after the events of book 5. The time ranged from near future to far in the future, like after happy ever after. Not a bad way to end a series, IMO. Quite satisfying to know your beloved characters have a happy life ahead.
Diane Dannenfeldt
Once I have stopped crying I will post my review - what an amazing series. This final book lets us see them as they grow old together. Their love never falters & is as strong in the end as it was in the beginning. This was an amazing world and watching them struggle through it, as well as the other slave/master parings, was not easy at times but in the end it does all work out. I am very saddened that this series came to an end but it was a great way to end it.
Marsha Spence
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other-timelines
Mandy
Jun 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The characters are believable with interesting backstories.
Teresa
****Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance®****

3.5 Stars -

Ringed Love is the conclusion to the Sentries series. It starts far in the future from the end of the last book and then looks back over the years since the fall of the New Colorado Protectorate.

While I liked seeing how things turned out for Todd and Nick, this book seemed more like a series of short stories than one novel. I enjoyed the individual parts, even the more gruesome than normal one about Wendigoes, and was happy to see the pair rem
Kim
Apr 14, 2017
Rayviin
Apr 23, 2017

Sentries (6 books)
  • Marked Yours (Sentries #1)
  • Together Bound (Sentries #2)
  • Chained Hearts (Sentries #3)
  • Collared Souls (Sentries, #4)
  • Tethered Pair (Sentries #5)

News & Interviews