Start by marking “A Country Escape” as Want to Read:
A Country Escape

A Country Escape

Molly has had a rough couple of years. Losing her mum is one thing, but getting out of a bad relationship to realize that she is pregnant, is another.

Published April 19th 2016 by KM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Country Escape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Country Escape

2OCC Reviews
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice
This book touched my heart in more ways than one. Some of the elements in this book made me tear up due to my own life's journey.
It was perfectly written, with amazing characters and an incredibly beautiful storyline.
I hadn't read anything by KM Lowe before today, and I'm so glad I picked this book up to read. I will definitely be reading more from her in the future.
I don't want to give anything away in my review so all I will say is this.. This phenomenal book is worth a read, please please pi
Lesley Robson
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a sweet romance. I loved it. It's perfect to read on your day off. I loved the characters and fell in love with them all. The plot is well thought out and even though it was emotional at times it worked really well. If you love happy endings then you will love this. I look forward to reading more from K.M.Lowe in the future.
I received this book for an honest review.
booklover BEV
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
molly and greg have both suffered heartache in their lives and both found happiness with each other through their two children kayleigh and kain i loved this book from start to finish with a feeling of will they get together or wont they and filled my eyes with tears such an emotional story that you cant put down and leave
Ana Rita
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love stories with happy endings, lots of romance, comedy and fun, and when I saw the cover of this book and read the blurb I got the feeling that it would be what I would find.
KM Lowe has a simple, creative and joyful writing. I liked the way the whole book was written because of its simplicity and the feeling she could evoke in me.
Country Escape tells the story of Molly and Greg.
Molly is a determined and independent woman. She’s a veterinarian and an owner of a shelter for animals. After bein
Alisha Frias
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First of all...I love the butterfly and tool chapter markers...(butterflies for Molly's chapter and tools for Greg's) It starts out in Molly's point of view..and is revealed very quickly she's pregnant looking for a...you guessed it "country escape." The setting is in Scotland which is lovely. The chapters are nice and long and it's all very well written. The details of the story is amazing. I love how the title matches perfectly with the story. It's used multiple times in the book. I love all t ...more
Suzie
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a back to basics romance which is a breath of fresh air. It is a beautiful story of love family and deserving your happily ever after.

Molly moves to the country while pregnant. the father is absent and she has to deal with a new home and setting up a business on her own. She never expected to get along with the b&b owner Sylvia or develop feelings for Greg and his daughter Kayleigh.

It is a story that almost everyone can relate to and it was a joy to read. Well done KM for another 5
Karen Frances
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 amazing stars from me.

There's no millionaire, no rock star, no bad boy. So, you may ask yourself why should I read it? Simple, this a well written romantic feel good novel.
Greg, a normal hard working single father and Molly who is equally hard working but has a baby on the way.
Yes, there are still good guys in the world and Greg proves it time and time again to Molly.
For me, this book was easy to read and as I said well written. It has to be the sweetest love story I've read
Peggy
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
**SPOILER FREE**

This is a book that you can sit back and finish in one sitting. It wraps you right in from the beginning. Hard to put down. The characters and plot of the story are well balanced and thought out. A lovely story line. The author's talent shows through out the book. If you haven't read this one or added it to your to read list, I would, you'll miss our on a great story!

*Received for an honest review*
Marilyn
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. After going through a messy relationship only to be left alone and pregnant Molly decides to up and start somewhere new. Greg also having gone through a messy relationship with his daughters mother decides that friendship is what he wants. They fight against their attraction but alas they lose the fight. Lowe has a way of writing that makes you feel as if you are right there witnessing the story unfold. This is an awesome story of unconditional love! Loved it!!!
Marilyn Faith
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
The book proves no matter how you fight it, love will find a way to prevail. Molly and Greg all the way. It was a very relax, relatable story. The primary and secondary characters interaction were great. Sylvia, well what can I say, except I would love to have a Sylvia in my life, not just me, but everyone should.
Joan Clark
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was a pleasant weekend read. The romance is sweet and quickly moving. The plot is very relaxing and back to the basics. I thoroughly enjoyed this new tale from KM Lowe. The interactions between the primary characters and secondary characters was heart warming. If you are looking for a sweet, easy read I recommend this book.
Shirley
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Another great book by our lovely K M Lowe.

Really enjoyed reading A Country Escape, everything about this book was just beautiful, the character's, setting, and the lovely, heart warming storyline.
Nadine Keedy
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
K.M. Lowe is a new author to me. I absolutely loved A Country Escape. The story is beautifully written, a sweet romantic novel that I was left wanting more. I loved the characters Molly and Greg, you just fall in love with single dad Greg. Can't wait to read more from K.M. Lowe
Lady Living  In Bookland
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bloody brilliant - full review coming shortly
Lore De Leenheer
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yvonne Eason
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A brilliant read.
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Molly is looking to move to the country and start her business. She was tired of the city life and wanted a fresh start. She was left by her boyfriend when he found out she was pregnant so she's trying to do everything alone.

Greg helps out on his parents farm along with owning his own business. He has a daughter whose mother left when she was a baby deciding she wasn't ready to "settle down" yet.

Molly is trying to buy the farm next door to Greg's family farm. When her wish comes true and her off
K.M. Lowe
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

She decides that in order to get her life back on track, she needs to move away from her family home in Aberdeen, to a small country village in Stirling. Little did she know that this move was going to be the best thing she has ever done.

Molly's new home and business plans all work out nicely. Her offer on Ethel's Farm is accepted and her business
Diane
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable read once I started it I didn't want to put it down until I knew all of Molly's story. Molly is abandoned by her boyfriend once he finds out she's pregnant, but she is determined to carry on alone. Moving away from her family to start afresh it's a bit of a bumpy ride for Molly. No one is more surprised then Molly herself all the love and support she finds on her journey into motherhood and starting a new business in a new place.
Lindsay
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book from the lovely K.M. Lowe and I absolutely adored it. There was no major angst and that was really refreshing to say the least! A Country Escape is such a sweet story of love blossoming between friends, who both have to overcome difficult past experiences to take a chance on love with one another. I definitely recommend that you read this book!
Rose helg
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Got d Sweet book

This is a good sweet book. It was good. Love will find a way in even if you fight it. Just don't give up on the other person.
Nannette Coffman
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
KM has done it again. this book had me from the start. a scared young lady looking for a fresh start, finds that and more with her neighbor.
Katie Hoffman
Jun 12, 2016
Juan
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2016