Start by marking “Delivered by Angels (Entertaining Angels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Delivered by Angels (Entertaining Angels, #3)

Delivered by Angels (Entertaining Angels, #3)

Determined to escape her abusive father and drunken mother, Lexi Johnson turns to the blade to numb her pain, but it isn’t enough to end her misery. She’s convinced that not even God could save her now.

Roxy Taylor is the new girl in town, and Lexi doesn’t trust her, especially when she teams up with DJ Tucker to try and break down the barriers that Lexi has put in place.

Li
ebook
Published June 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Delivered by Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delivered by Angels

Start your review of Delivered by Angels (Entertaining Angels, #3)
Kathleen Hiener
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Delivered by Angels
Emerald Barnes
A young lady copes with familial discord through self-injurious behaviors. A set of extraordinary circumstances brings angels to her side as they guide her to the realization that God is ever present.
Join Lexi as she journeys through her nightmarish days to find relief and contentment. DELIVERED BY ANGELS is a wonderful story filled with heavenly intervention as well as psychological theories on this painful condition.
Reading this novel, one can relate to adolesc
Sandra "Jeanz"
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another thought provoking, heart string pulling, chord striking book by Emerald Barnes.
I do hope there's still more to come from the characters in this book series. I wouldn't say I was deeply religious, and I don't attend a church regularly. In fact if a book has a lot of religious content it generally irritates me and I can't read it but Emerald Barnes books must be the exception to that as I love her books.
Kara
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Isn't this cover fabulous?! :)

Madison and Chase are back! Even though this story isn’t about them, what a treat to see where life has taken them and how their faith has grown. Their favorite angel, Zach, has also returned, but there’s a new mission this time and now there’s a new angel named Roxanne who must help out.

Lexi lives in an abusive home and in order to cope, she cuts herself. She knows this is wrong, but she would rather feel pain in the cutting than feel numb like her drunken mom. If
Ash †Reviews of a FearStreetZombie†
I received this book in return for an honest review.

Emerald Barnes has done it again! How she isn't THE number one best author everywhere, I have no idea. We need to make that happen. Lol
Anywho, this book was so so so so amazing... Well, amazing doesn't cover this book and right now I honestly can't think of a word to cover it other than astounding in all the best ways.
This book made me cry so much but also gave me such hope. I remember being this girl when I was a teenager. Yeah, our lives were
Mary Jackson
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read!

I absolutely love Delivered By Angels. This book is a must read. Right from the start to its dramatic conclusion author Emerald Barnes captured my heartstrings. The protagonist Lexi's journey through pain and life difficulties became my own as I cheered her on to victory. Although Barnes tackles some heavy hitting issues in this book she writes in such a way that you can't help but emphasize with the central character. Whether or not you have read any of her other books in this amazi
Alison
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.
It was lovely to be re-united with well loved characters from the first novel & the novella. A great story, well written and a powerful message. Emerald has a gift for portraying difficult situations & characters so well. This is a must read for anyone battling depression/abuse/self harming - there is always hope & somewhere there is always someone in your corner!
This might not be the ideal cup of tea for a non-believer but it may be the ca
Sylvia Stein
Apr 22, 2016
Emerald Barnes
Apr 23, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Zeinab Dh
is currently reading it
Aug 13, 2016
Alice Arnold
Mar 18, 2017
Emily
Aug 03, 2017
Emerald Barnes resides in a small town in Mississippi and has the accent to prove it. She’s an auntie, a youth leader, a little bit of a nerd, a reader, a writer, and a family-oriented person. God is number One in her life, and she thanks Him continuously for His love and favor.

​She’s also addicted to tv and binge-watching shows, and she has a thing for superheroes.

News & Interviews