Start by marking “Ljubav je sve što nam treba (Green Mountain, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ljubav je sve što nam treba (Green Mountain, #1)

Ljubav je sve što nam treba (Green Mountain #1)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  4,562 Ratings  ·  503 Reviews
›Alles, was du suchst‹ von Marie Force ist ein romantischer und witziger Liebesroman und zugleich der 1. Band der Bestseller-Reihe ›Lost in Love – die Green-Mountain-Serie‹. Als die New Yorker Webdesignerin Cameron den Auftrag erhält, für einen familiengeführten Country-Store einen Online-Shop mit Landlust-Ambiente zu gestalten, ahnt sie nicht, was sie in Vermont, USA, fin ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Ljubav & Strast plus, 344 pages
Published 2016 by Znanje, Zagreb (first published February 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ljubav je sve što nam treba, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ljubav je sve što nam treba

Anniebananie
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow ich hätte echt nicht gedacht, dass mich dieses Buch so begeistern würde! Hat es aber. Deshalb hab ich die gut 500 Seiten auch in weniger als 2 Tagen verschlingen müssen 🤷🏼♀ aber die Seiten sind einfach nur so dahingeflogen und dass obwohl ich ja bekanntermaßen nicht der größte Fan von Erzählern der dritten Person bin.
Ich hab eigentlich nur zu diesem Buch gegriffen weil ich Lust auf das Setting hatte, hatte aber nicht erwartet auf was für tolle Charaktere und was für eine gefühlvolle Liebesg
♥Rachel♥
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 Stars

All You Need Is Love
is such a lovely small town romance. It captured my heart and made me wish I lived in Vermont!

Cameron is on her way into Butler, Vermont to pitch a website design to the Green Mountain Country Store at the request of Abbott family head Lincoln. Unfortunately, none of his ten kids are on board with propelling the store into the modern times with online commerce. They all believe the store is doing just fine the way things are. Cam desperately needs to land this job
Nina Life of a Bookworm

Nakon čitanja doslovno sam izgledala kao ovaj gif gore. Imala sam osjećaj da moram pročitati ovu knjigu, doslovno me prizivala s police da ju primim u ruke i kao što ste mi komentirali, mnogima se svidjela i onda... Magija je valjda nestala.

Pa da vam probam nekako objasniti.

Što mi se svidjelo u knjizi:

Naslovnica definitivno, ali to nije u knjizi već na njoj -.-

Nina usredotoči se!

Isuse Bože, sad kad tu sjedim i pišem ovo ne znam što da još uvrstim pod to da mi se svidjela
Tea Jovanović
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Malo kvalitetnije napisan ljubavni vikend roman s obilatim ljubavnim scenama... :) Prava knjižica za kiosk izdanje... Ovakve knjižice se štancuju na tone među američkim autorkama zato lično preferiram irske i britanske autorke koje po meni bolje pišu ljubavne romane... :)
Denisa
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cute, giddy, relaxing, romance
3.5 This was a really cute read!

Really sweet book and I loved the drama-less read!
The characters were damn nice and they had great chemistry, you could see them evolve throughout the book.

Why not 4/5 stars? It didn't really make me cry/laugh/hug my kindle (although that might me by fault, I was pretty moody). Plus, it was a bit too long, if it had maybe 30 pages less it'd be perfect.

Still, it's worth reading if you're looking for that fairy-tale book.
Isi.Books
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
4,5 Sterne
Anne OK
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads
That energizer bunny a/k/a Marie Force is back again with what is most assuredly another winning series set in the mountains of Vermont. It stars the Abbott family, a town full of charming and intriguing characters -- and one adorable and heart-stealing moose named Fred. I'm a "Forever Fred Fan."

I love this author's voice and the characters she creates who become my friends; the gorgeous and magical settings where everyone knows your name and the comforts of home surround you, and yes, those gl
Josiemaus85
Es war ok.
Denise Bücherwunderland
4.5 ⭐

Wow 😍 💕
Dieses Buch hat mir richtig gut gefallen! 😁
Das ganze Setting, diese Familie 😍 und natürlich die Protagonisten!
Einfach richtig toll 💕
Becca
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this Green Mountain Story by Marie Force. Stat! Someone get me a Will Abbott and pronto! I cannot wait for the rest of this series - since there are 10 siblings, I am assuming 10 books.

Cameron Murphy, city girl, is on her way to propose an online presence to a family store in Vermont, who is happy as pie staying in the ice age of technology. What she didn't expect was running into the town moose and wrecking her brand new car the night before her presentation.

Will Abbott comes
Lisa
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
4.5 shining stars! Marie Force is my go-to author who always leaves me with a big smile on my face. She has a way of creating such wonderful and endearing books.

photo ThisiswhatIcallbeinghappy_zps23ed5544.gif

This book is very charming and sweet. The Abbott family members were so much fun. I wish I could crawl into this book and hang out with them and maybe even get to see Fred! This is the perfect book if you are looking for a sweet romance with the right amount of steam and equal parts funny moments.

Sidenote: Hannah and Nolan's story is
Ivy
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-tbc
Super schöne Geschichte um New York City Girl Cameron und den rustikalen Will, voll von schlagfertig Dialogen, ganz viel Gefühl und einer tollen Familie mit liebenswerten und einzigartigen Persönlichkeiten.
Obwohl der Ausgang etwas absehbar ist hat mich das Buch begeistert.
Macht auf jeden Fall Lust auf Urlaub im idyllischen Vermont und das Sonntagsessen bei Familie Abbott.
Tomjerry1
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eine tolle und unterhaltsame Geschichte, ich musste öfter lachen, weil manche Situationen so witzig waren.
Glamdring

*1,5 stars*

When I chose All You Need is Love I thought that I was in for a fluffy and sexy ride. What I got instead is a sugar coma that bored me to tears.

The things that didn't work for me:

1/ The main characters. This was a major issue because as there is no plot they are supposed to carry the book but I couldn't care less for them. For me they were just plain uninteresting and despite several hot scenes there was no chemistry at all. Their relationship was tepid at best.

2/ There were too many
Wendy
I liked it, but it felt so "rosy and perfect" at times, I couldn't help but "roll these little eyes".
valee
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cont-romance
I'm so excited about this new series!! I know I'll love it. Marie Force is such a terrific author. This series is about 10 siblings, and the author will make you want to get to know them all. Every now and then we are given some info about each and every one of the siblings, and you end up just dying to keep reading more.

Book 1 was so good. Constant positive vibes and such a strong romance. Very brave and powerful main characters, I loved that. While different in every aspect, you could see they
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
This was adorable, looking forward to more of the series!
Beanimous
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book, a sweet comfort read that I can easily addict to.

Lovable hero and heroine, minimal angst and no devil lurking in the background and dark forces at play, just a sweet small town romance with an appropriate amount of sexiness.
Jane Stewart
A nice way to pass the time. A problem was the heroine had a guy’s name. It distracted me.

It’s a cozy-family-small-town-romance. No suspense, mystery, or bad guys. It’s just a girl comes to town to do a job. Immediately she and he are drawn to each other. They don’t want to be apart. They are so happy together. We spend most of the book getting to know the guy’s family and the local townspeople. The big conflict at the end is when her job is done and she goes back to her home, what will happen?
Ann
1/25/2016 - Disappointing narration to fun series. Luckily bk 2 changes narrators and she's one of my favorites.

Great start to a wonderful new series by Marie Force. A small mountain town is the backdrop for this sweet romance with a large loving family with plenty of partnering opportunities for future bks. This is sort of the Mountain version of Gansett Island. Looks like the titles for each bk will be a Beatles tune since the patriarch of the Abbott family is a hard core Beatles fan. I love t
Steffi
I heard a lot about this book in the last time because people were raving about the German books. When I found the second book in my library, I thought it was time to start reading the first one. Again this is a case of "why did I wait so long to read this book?".

Is the book cheesy? Yes, it is!
Does the book have insta-love which I usually hate? Yes, it does! Did I Care? No!
Is the book perfectly romantic? Yes, it is!
Did I love this book? Absolutely!

I fell in love with book from the first page. I
Ewa
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, origin
Just finished ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. Love this book, love this family and I'm in love with Will. Actually, I can not decide which Mr. Abbott is the best.
Fred is sooo cute.
And the dogs! Love them all.
I look forward to the story of Hannah and Nolan.
Laura's Book Addiction
OMG soooooooooooooo excited I love Marie's books <3 edit 1st march 2014 I freaking loved it can't wait for book 2!!!
Miss.lilly
Schwierig. Die ersten Seiten fand ich so grausam, dass ich das Buch eigentlich abbrechen wollte. Das lag vor allem an der Erzählperspektive (geht es noch distanzierter? Welch merkwürdige Wahl für das Genre) aber auch an dem Fakt, dass Cam alle gesiezt hat und an den vielen Namen, die ich mir nicht merken wollte und konnte. Es wurde dann noch besser, dankbarerweise auch ohne Drama, aber dafür häuften sich dann die Übersetzungs-/Lektoratsfehler auf eine wirklich unangenehme Weise. Ich werde die Re ...more
Sara Mcbride
DNF! DNF! DNF! This book is so studpid! I couldn't even believe it as I was reading it. Will I finish it? Maybe.. Because at 25% I was laughing at the rediculousness of it all that I just can't wait to see how bad it really gets. Maybe I will finish if I am bored to tears and I have read all the good books online today.

There were so many parts and lines that were awful, but one at 25% really stood out for me and caused me to roll my eyes so hard, I got a headache. One of the 10 (yes 10!) sibling
Janja
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving and sweet!
Jo
description

I absolutely adored this book. This was a perfect example of why I love romance books, it makes you believe that love is all you need to make life worth living.

This was such a sweet romance, no drama or angst. I felt so happy after reading this book.

I just loved Will and I loved the romance between him and Cameron. And Will's family was just wonderful, and the small town amazing. I think I want to move to Vermont...

For readers who love books from Jill Shalvis and Bella Andre, this is a must read
Bruna Vraničić Vujević
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books, romance
Držala me do posljednje stranice! Uživala sam!
Jess
10 kids???

This was fine, my initial moose related skepticism aside. I don't really find that type of small town place antics charming, but besides that the small Vermont town was everything a romance small town is supposed to be. Of course the heroine gave up her secretly unhappy life in the city and she didn't really need all those electronics anyway, but I did appreciate that there was at least a real struggle with it.

But really, ten kids. Be more obvious with the sequel bait, I dare you.
Kanoko
Jan 13, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet. Too sweet.

There's not a lot of tension since the MCs basically know from the start they feel deeply for each other. The rest of it is just padding. The city girl is a complete non-issue. And since this is a siblings series, we know how the story ends…and of course it's the woman who's going to move. (Please direct me to a romance where the hero is the one to make this sacrifice.)

The main characters are mostly flat. Oh, there's some sprinkling—Cam's ADD, for instance, and Will's pop c
  • Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9)
  • Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8)
  • For the Longest Time (Harvest Cove, #1)
  • Wild About Her Wingman (Secret Wishes, #3)
  • Love Him or Leave Him (Small Town, Big Dreams, #2)
  • Rapturous (Quantum, #4)
  • Mine Under the Mistletoe
  • Heartsong Cottage (Eternity Springs, #10)
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • Softer Than Steel (Love & Steel, #2)
  • All I Want Is You (Coral Cove, #1)
aka M.S. Force

About the Author
***Start reading Marie's New York Times Bestselling Gansett Island Series today with Maid for Love, free on Amazon. You can also sign up for Marie's newsletter at marieforce.com.***

Marie Force is the New York Times bestselling author of more than 50 contemporary romances, including the Gansett Island Series, which has sold more than 2.3 million books, and the Fatal Se
More about Marie Force

Green Mountain (6 books)
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand (Green Mountain, #2)
  • I Saw Her Standing There (Green Mountain, #3)
  • And I Love Her (Green Mountain, #4)
  • It's Only Love (Green Mountain, #5)
  • Ain't She Sweet (Green Mountain, #6)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Driven by Fire (Fire, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • At Wave's End
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
“Life happens. Love happens. You gotta take some chances.” 3 likes
“You distracted me, and my foot slipped off the brake.” “I distracted you?” “That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.” 1 likes