Start by marking “Ljubav je sve što nam treba (Green Mountain, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ljubav je sve što nam treba (Green Mountain, #1)

Ljubav je sve što nam treba

(Green Mountain #1)

Gradska cura poslom dolazi u idiličnu provinciju zametenu snijegom… I tamo nabasa na muškarca svojih snova.
Obiteljsku trgovinicu u Vermontu, u vlasništvu Abbottovih, mještani vole kao podsjetnik na jednostavnija vremena. Vlasnikova djeca su je naumila takvom i sačuvati – ali njihov otac ima drukčije planove… I zapošljava Njujorčanku Cameron Murphy kako bi izvukla posao iz
Mass Market Paperback, Ljubav & Strast plus, 344 pages
Published 2016 by Znanje (first published February 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ljubav je sve što nam treba, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ljubav je sve što nam treba

Start your review of Ljubav je sve što nam treba (Green Mountain, #1)
♥Rachel♥
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 Stars

All You Need Is Love
is such a lovely small town romance. It captured my heart and made me wish I lived in Vermont!

Cameron is on her way into Butler, Vermont to pitch a website design to the Green Mountain Country Store at the request of Abbott family head Lincoln. Unfortunately, none of his ten kids are on board with propelling the store into the modern times with online commerce. They all believe the store is doing just fine the way things are. Cam desperately needs to land this job
Nina Life of a Bookworm

Nakon čitanja doslovno sam izgledala kao ovaj gif gore. Imala sam osjećaj da moram pročitati ovu knjigu, doslovno me prizivala s police da ju primim u ruke i kao što ste mi komentirali, mnogima se svidjela i onda... Magija je valjda nestala.

Pa da vam probam nekako objasniti.

Što mi se svidjelo u knjizi:

Naslovnica definitivno, ali to nije u knjizi već na njoj -.-

Nina usredotoči se!

Isu
Denisa
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cute, relaxing, giddy, romance
3.5 This was a really cute read!

Really sweet book and I loved the drama-less read!
The characters were damn nice and they had great chemistry, you could see them evolve throughout the book.

Why not 4/5 stars? It didn't really make me cry/laugh/hug my kindle (although that might me by fault, I was pretty moody). Plus, it was a bit too long, if it had maybe 30 pages less it'd be perfect.

Still, it's worth reading if you're looking for that fairy-tale book.
Anne OK
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads
That energizer bunny a/k/a Marie Force is back again with what is most assuredly another winning series set in the mountains of Vermont. It stars the Abbott family, a town full of charming and intriguing characters -- and one adorable and heart-stealing moose named Fred. I'm a "Forever Fred Fan."

I love this author's voice and the characters she creates who become my friends; the gorgeous and magical settings where everyone knows your name and the comforts of home surround you, and yes, those gl
Becca
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this Green Mountain Story by Marie Force. Stat! Someone get me a Will Abbott and pronto! I cannot wait for the rest of this series - since there are 10 siblings, I am assuming 10 books.

Cameron Murphy, city girl, is on her way to propose an online presence to a family store in Vermont, who is happy as pie staying in the ice age of technology. What she didn't expect was running into the town moose and wrecking her brand new car the night before her presentation.

Will Abbott comes
Lisa
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
4.5 shining stars! Marie Force is my go-to author who always leaves me with a big smile on my face. She has a way of creating such wonderful and endearing books.

photo ThisiswhatIcallbeinghappy_zps23ed5544.gif

This book is very charming and sweet. The Abbott family members were so much fun. I wish I could crawl into this book and hang out with them and maybe even get to see Fred! This is the perfect book if you are looking for a sweet romance with the right amount of steam and equal parts funny moments.

Sidenote: Hannah and Nolan's story
Wendy
I liked it, but it felt so "rosy and perfect" at times, I couldn't help but "roll these little eyes".
Glamdring

*1,5 stars*

When I chose All You Need is Love I thought that I was in for a fluffy and sexy ride. What I got instead is a sugar coma that bored me to tears.

The things that didn't work for me:

1/ The main characters. This was a major issue because as there is no plot they are supposed to carry the book but I couldn't care less for them. For me they were just plain uninteresting and despite several hot scenes there was no chemistry at all. Their relationship was tepid at best.

2/ There were too many
Steffi
I heard a lot about this book in the last time because people were raving about the German books. When I found the second book in my library, I thought it was time to start reading the first one. Again this is a case of "why did I wait so long to read this book?".

Is the book cheesy? Yes, it is!
Does the book have insta-love which I usually hate? Yes, it does! Did I Care? No!
Is the book perfectly romantic? Yes, it is!
Did I love this book? Absolutely!

I fell in love with book from the first page. I
valee
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cont-romance
I'm so excited about this new series!! I know I'll love it. Marie Force is such a terrific author. This series is about 10 siblings, and the author will make you want to get to know them all. Every now and then we are given some info about each and every one of the siblings, and you end up just dying to keep reading more.

Book 1 was so good. Constant positive vibes and such a strong romance. Very brave and powerful main characters, I loved that. While different in every aspect, you could see they
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
This was adorable, looking forward to more of the series!
Beanimous
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book, a sweet comfort read that I can easily addict to.

Lovable hero and heroine, minimal angst and no devil lurking in the background and dark forces at play, just a sweet small town romance with an appropriate amount of sexiness.
Jane Stewart
A nice way to pass the time. A problem was the heroine had a guy’s name. It distracted me.

It’s a cozy-family-small-town-romance. No suspense, mystery, or bad guys. It’s just a girl comes to town to do a job. Immediately she and he are drawn to each other. They don’t want to be apart. They are so happy together. We spend most of the book getting to know the guy’s family and the local townspeople. The big conflict at the end is when her job is done and she goes back to her home, what will happen?
Ann
1/25/2016 - Disappointing narration to fun series. Luckily bk 2 changes narrators and she's one of my favorites.

Great start to a wonderful new series by Marie Force. A small mountain town is the backdrop for this sweet romance with a large loving family with plenty of partnering opportunities for future bks. This is sort of the Mountain version of Gansett Island. Looks like the titles for each bk will be a Beatles tune since the patriarch of the Abbott family is a hard core Beatles fan. I love t
Ewa ❀
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. Love this book, love this family and I'm in love with Will. Actually, I can not decide which Mr. Abbott is the best.
Fred is sooo cute.
And the dogs! Love them all.
I look forward to the story of Hannah and Nolan.
Laura's Book Addiction
OMG soooooooooooooo excited I love Marie's books <3 edit 1st march 2014 I freaking loved it can't wait for book 2!!! ...more
Sara Mcbride
DNF! DNF! DNF! This book is so studpid! I couldn't even believe it as I was reading it. Will I finish it? Maybe.. Because at 25% I was laughing at the rediculousness of it all that I just can't wait to see how bad it really gets. Maybe I will finish if I am bored to tears and I have read all the good books online today.

There were so many parts and lines that were awful, but one at 25% really stood out for me and caused me to roll my eyes so hard, I got a headache. One of the 10 (yes 10!) sibling
Janja
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving and sweet!
Jo
description

I absolutely adored this book. This was a perfect example of why I love romance books, it makes you believe that love is all you need to make life worth living.

This was such a sweet romance, no drama or angst. I felt so happy after reading this book.

I just loved Will and I loved the romance between him and Cameron. And Will's family was just wonderful, and the small town amazing. I think I want to move to Vermont...

For readers who love books from Jill Shalvis and Bella Andre, this is a must read
Heather
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
cute story about city girl meets hot Vermont mountain guy after hitting the town moose with her new car She's there to sell the Abbots on needing her services to upstart their store with a website she will develop that will help take their store into the web/online era.

Yeah sorry that made alot more sense in my head...but it was a good romance story that I enjoyed. She came for the job and stayed for the man and his family. As an only lonely child she now has plenty of family with his parents an
Jess
10 kids???

This was fine, my initial moose related skepticism aside. I don't really find that type of small town place antics charming, but besides that the small Vermont town was everything a romance small town is supposed to be. Of course the heroine gave up her secretly unhappy life in the city and she didn't really need all those electronics anyway, but I did appreciate that there was at least a real struggle with it.

But really, ten kids. Be more obvious with the sequel bait, I dare you.
Kanoko
Jan 13, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet. Too sweet.

There's not a lot of tension since the MCs basically know from the start they feel deeply for each other. The rest of it is just padding. The city girl is a complete non-issue. And since this is a siblings series, we know how the story ends…and of course it's the woman who's going to move. (Please direct me to a romance where the hero is the one to make this sacrifice.)

The main characters are mostly flat. Oh, there's some sprinkling—Cam's ADD, for instance, and Will's pop c
Sophie
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, romance
I bought this because I really liked the German cover of this, and because I really do try to read outside my BL box every once in a while. Only to realize when I do read het romance it's incredibly hard to like for me. And I honestly don't think that is ever going to change.

I did like Cameron, actually, but why does she have to be obsessed with shoes? That has to be one of my biggest turn-off about het romance. Not all women are obsessed with shoes. I also didn't much care for the “I am a mode
Nancy Stopper
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cameron is heading to the middle of nowhere Vermont to pitch a web site to a family business - a job she needs in order to keep her company's doors open. On the way into town she meets Fred - the town Moose. But more importantly, she meets Will - and her life will never be the same. As Cameron fell in love with Will, and the entire Abbott family, so did we. I loved how the family dynamic of the Abbott's was shown - they are a wonderfully loving family. And Will's mom understood how Cameron's rea ...more
Corinne
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well. I'm not quite sure how to sum up the first book of this series other than to say it is AMAZING. Once again Marie Force has brought us to a town that we can only dream of visiting or living in. Along with the scenery, the family of the Abbott's is one we would all love to be members of.

The family consisting of 10 kids provides ample HOT intriguing men with each their own story and beautiful women with their own as well.

With the wise words and guidance of wonderful parents (Molly and Lincoln
Aly is so frigging bored
A lovely read! The entire Abbot family rocks!
mervalous

- boring plot
- no chemistry
- dry attempted humour
Emsy Van Wyck
Review: Three stars for Marie Force's predictable romance All You Need is Love, the first book in her new Green Mountain series

I love reading romances. I love reading small town romances. What I don’t love is feeling like I’m reading a formula romance. You know, let’s set a series in a feel good place, think up some quirky outlandish characters, invent a town mascot, and voila, have a bestselling series. I know this happens to some extent with many romance novels, I'm not that naive, but when I
Vi ~ Inkvotary
I am moved, happy, entertained, in tears and a lot more - this was a fantastic read.

Until a few months ago I didn´t even know that this author exists. Turns out it was a good pick and a very pleasant read. I read the summary of this novel - and some wonderful memories of Vermont came up.

Cameron couldn´t be any more frustrated. She is in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night and has no clue what to do. And when she hits something big, her brand new car gets so broken, she can´t even
Tiffany Willams
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was almost scared to start this new series by the lovely Marie Force. I am so in love with her Gansett Island series that I wasn't sure I could get into another...I was soooooo wrong!!! Let me tell you! I want to move up to Vermont now and live on a mountain. Seriously!

This series is focused around the Abbott family. They live in a small (and I mean small) town in Vermont. They own the Green Mountain Country Store. It revolves around small town life and homemade goodies. A large part of the st

• Puppy Love (Redwood Ridge #1)
  • Residual Burn (Redwood Ridge, #4)
  • Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • New Tricks (Redwood Ridge #3)
  • Tracking You (Redwood Ridge #2)
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University, #1)
  • Sinking Ships (Fletcher University, #2)
  • Under Pressure (Redwood Ridge, #5)
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • Hope Again (Again, #4)
  • Someone New (Someone #1)
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
  • Was auch immer geschieht (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)
  • Finde Mich. Jetzt. (Finde-mich-Reihe, #1)
Marie Force is the New York Times bestselling author of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, historical romance and erotic romance. Her series include the indie-published Gansett Island, Treading Water, Butler, Vermont and Quantum Series as well as the Fatal Series from Harlequin Books.

Her books have sold more than 9 million copies worldwide, have been translated into more than a dozen langua

Green Mountain (6 books)
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand (Green Mountain, #2)
  • I Saw Her Standing There (Green Mountain, #3)
  • And I Love Her (Green Mountain, #4)
  • It's Only Love (Green Mountain, #5)
  • Ain't She Sweet (Green Mountain, #6)