Start by marking “Honor (NOLA Zombie #5)” as Want to Read:
Honor (NOLA Zombie #5)

Honor

(NOLA Zombie #5)

The NOLA Zombie series comes to a close with this emotional and action-packed installment.

Since the SHTF, Romeo is good at one thing, killing zombies. He doesn’t want to waste his time with anything else. His fellow survivors think of him as a machine and he’s fine with that. There isn’t any time to waste on things, like feelings, or other nonsense.

Lena Dervay, former
Published May 13th 2016 by Parajunkee Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor

Start your review of Honor (NOLA Zombie #5)
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, paranormal, kindle
I knew that I like Romeo and this was the icing on the cake after all the Post Z mess for both characters. The best part of this book was finally getting to see what made Romeo how he was behind all the tough solider facade. I really wanted more at the end, but I can't complain with the glimpse into the future that we did get!!

Is the series really over??
Emma
Amber
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don't want it to end!!!

I don't want this series to end, I love it too much! For that alone, I wish the ending was a little bit more detailed and the epilogue longer. But I'll take what I get. I'm hoping more books will come based off of other characters or groups of survivors around the world.

Romeo finally got his happily ever after and thankfully, they both lived in the end. He was closed off and robotic throughout the other books and some of this book, but when he went to save Lena, a
Kasumi
Aug 05, 2017 rated it liked it
No deja de ser curioso que haya llegado hasta el final de la serie precisamente por lo mucho que me gustó SHTF, que avanzaba la historia de esta pareja precisamente el día que empezó el apocalipsis zombie y, sin embargo, no me haya emocionado tanto el libro como la precuela, y eso que en ella no eran pareja y su relación no pasaba de cliente/guardaespaldas con un beso de despedida que podía prometer algo más. Pero es que, en esta ocasión, y a pesar de que la autora nos hace el favor de cerrar ...more
2OCC Reviews
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was the last book in this series and I was sad to see it end. I really enjoyed the characters and this one was kind of a second chance romance with twists and turn! I was hooked. Romeo and Lana were so good together. Lana was weaker but that balanced out with Romeos need to protect. I was really sad to see it all come to an end but the ending was very fitting. I will read more from this author in the future. 4 stars #2OCCJD
Mrs LB
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I actually considered rating this book lower but, I like Rome. Lena was a wimp. There, I said it. My issue is not with her panic attacks or inability to fight, but rather with her complacency at being a victim of her circumstances. She identified herself as one and then reserved herself to being one. She never seemed to want to be more/better. It was really tiresome listening to her go on about it. My breaking point was her looking at Romeo differently after the incident with Clara.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Definitely 5 Stars Series

This book was just as fantastic as the previous four books? It holds your attention through out and keep you at the edge of your seat? All the characters were awesome and totally strong alpha males with strong alpha women as their mates. It's a series that will not disappoint in any way and highly recommended series?
Lauren
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book actually felt like it had something to do with the zombie apocalypse. It focuses on Romeo and him accepting love. The storyline is fast paced and you finally learn more about some of the main characters. Zombies are at the Forefront of this book. I was surprised at the quick ending. Definitely felt like the author was ready to be done with the series.
Leigh Swanson
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book the most out of the whole series. More story, less sex (who knew I would ever say such a thing????) Such a fab series, I really enjoyed it :)
Shari
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

Honor closes out the series, NOLA Zombie, with a heartfelt romance and action that will have you cheering for the team. We meetTim "Romeo" Voiter andLena Dervay in SHFT, 0.5 in the series, where Romeo is providing security to the actress who tries to give them the slip. At the cusp of the zombie outbreak, they both are running to save their lives. Romeo puts her in a rental car and she heads out while he goes to save his family. Lena doesn't
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Gillian Zane reades , Kylie Scott Readers
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Zombie books
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Honor by Gillian Zane
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
EEEP!! Romeo! I gotta tell ya I have been WAITING for his story. When we got the backstory this summer about him and Lena….EEEPPPP….excited……Have I mentioned I kinda had a thing for Romeo??? I mean tall drink of alpha water, YES PLEASE!!!
So Romeo is
Carrie Renteria
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gillian Zane, there is so much that want to say about the conclusion of this series . . . so here is how I will start. Thank You.

Thank you for taking readers on an out of this world experience. It's been one of those wild rides that I will relive and re-read over and over for years to come. It amazes me as a reader that you're able to take each novel to the next level increasing the thrill and growing the emotional attachment I have as a reader with each and every character in the Nola Series.
Konny
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Lena Dervay, former movie star, current walking victim has barely been surviving in a repurposed middle school run by an incompetent Army
Mary Lee
Sep 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Lena was tstl

I liked the ending and had really been looking forward to Romeos story. Unfortunately, Lena was such a TSTL character. The only thing to see in this chick was her hotness. She was afraid of everyhthing, willing to sleep with a guy for protection and a whiny character. She had panic attacks, one when zombies were coming through the gates. Great time for a panic attack! But no worries, she was already useless, so her in a ball isn't too much worse. Then she's afraid to get on a boat
Lucy the book lush
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Romeo, Romeo, wherefore out thy Romeo?

He is in Honor and he is a grumpy a$~* who meets a vapid girl....or are they? I really enjoyed this one but I am seriously bummed that the series is finished. I really want more of the epilogue, like an entire book as epilogue. Gillian Zane what will you bring me next? I'll automatically one click.
Lynn Thinking out loud
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited this book finally came out, and let me tell you it did not disappoint. I was sad to see the series end, but it did end right. This was a great series and I would recommend it to all.
Kristine
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good wrap up

The end arrived rather suddenly and wi little background but the cause of the outbreak was never the focus of this series. I've enjoyed the ride--thanks!
gilberto padilla
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Really enjoyed the series had a great ending like how you closed it 5 years later hope to see a flow up book on their kids
Bon Tom
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Above average issue in the series.
Audree
Aug 07, 2016
Kylie Lala
Jan 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Demon Ember (Resurrection Chronicles, #1)
  • Devil of the Highlands (Devil of the Highlands, #1)
  • Flesh (Flesh #1)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • The Player (The Game Maker, #3)
  • Mercury Striking (Scorpius Syndrome, #1)
  • Deadly Silence (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
  • Fast Lane
  • Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
  • Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8)
  • Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #2)
  • The Beast of Aros Castle (Highland Isles #1)
  • Reawakening (Forever Dead, #1)
  • Claimed (Outlaws, #1)
  • Scoring off the Field (WAGS, #2)
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
  • Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians, #6)
Gillian Zane is an Amazon bestselling author that specializes in dark genre fiction for adults. Gillian defines herself by the city she was raised in, New Orleans. She’s tried moving away a few times but always comes back. At the age of ten, she decided she would be a writer and has been determined every since. Between that decision and when she actually finished a book that she believed was good ...more

NOLA Zombie (5 books)
  • Run (NOLA Zombie, #1)
  • Fight (NOLA Zombie, #2)
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)
  • Justice (NOLA Zombie, #4)
“His lips that had been flapping with such assholery a minute earlier were now against mine and my whole world had exploded.” 0 likes