Start by marking “Più forte di tutto” as Want to Read:
Più forte di tutto

Più forte di tutto

(Eight Second Ride #1)

Incontreremo due bull rider, due macho muscolosi, sicuri di sé, cowboy arroganti con la smania di resistere per otto secondi sulla schiena di un toro di novecento chili, per ottenere fama e denaro. Nella loro vita privata però, dietro la porta chiusa di un albergo, il loro mondo sta per esplodere…

Levi Bond è un professionista da molto tempo e gareggia per il campionato d
Published April 20th 2016 (first published February 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Più forte di tutto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Più forte di tutto

Start your review of Più forte di tutto
Jay
Feb 10, 2019 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-romance, cowboys
No rating -- DNF @ 1%. Actually it was in the second paragraph. I'm sorry, but when there's a glaring grammatical error anywhere on the first page of a novel, it's only a sign of worse to come. Sloppy. No excuse for it. ...more
Bitchie
This wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It felt like the author was having the guys talk like she thought a couple of rough and tumble rodeo guys would talk, but then every once in a while, she would slip up, and they would sound way too "proper", IMO. Then there was the typing the guy hands over his head, who'd recently dislocated his shoulder, and needed surgery to fix it properly.

I also didn't like how Curt would lecture Levi on being out and proud with who he was in one breath, and then
Maranda Prigmore
BLURB:
Meet two champion bull riders--macho, muscled Marlboro Men, confident, cocksure cowboys--from their struggle for survival in the rodeo arena, and 8 seconds of fame on the back of a 2000 lb bull to their most private encounters behind closed doors where their world is about to explode…

Levi Bond is a seasoned pro, competing for the World Championship. Bull riding is what gets his adrenaline pumping, his heart racing, and makes him feel like a million bucks. That, and the idea of getting it
Tina "IRead2Escape"
4.5 Stars

Hotness Rating 5 out of 5

Wow! I am blown away with this book! Falling Hard by Sandy Sullivan is a sizzling m/m romance that is sure to melt your heart. This is the first book of the Eight Second Ride series and if it's any indication of what's to come Sandy has a fan for life. I've been around the bull riding community for most of my early twenties and was really a bit suspicious of how Ms. Sullivan could pull off this particular love story in a setting known for manly men who can often
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com
www.tsu.co/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book to beta read from the author.

I have read a ton of Sandy's book and have enjoyed them all. However, I have to say, this book is my favorite of all. I love the story she created with Curt and Levi. I loved the fact we got to see this couple form a solid friendship while also developing a lasting love. I cannot wait for more from this series and to see where Curt and Levi go
I'm not sure how to rate this book. I love cowboys, especially ones that fall in love with each other. The bull riding details were really good so one extra star just for that. The writing wasn't bad. The editing could have been better but it wasn't off-putting for the most part. The book wasn't boring and held my attention. The tension and sex were hot. I liked both the MCs, and the side characters were good and I can see where the series will take us. Now what bugged me.

Levi had an injury that
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
I love me some hot and sexy cowboys and boy Levi and Curt did not disappoint! Those two were smokin' and I loved every minute of their story! I could have kept reading about them, they were just that good.

This is a m/m romance and they were just too darn cute.

What a great storyline, the characters were great, their dialogue was wonderful and the descriptions to detail were well written. The sex was hot! The romance sweet! This had me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what would be happen
April Kelley
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Review
First off let me just say, Levi and Curt are hot! Okay now that I got that out of my system, I am definitely a new fan of this series and can’t wait for book two. If you like a cowboy romance that has it all then you’ll love this book. The characters are tied to the Bull riding circuit so tight it becomes a personality trait through-out the book. This author seems to know her stuff when it comes to Bull-riding and does a wonderful job with this setting, making it seem like a character all
Tammy
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review, m-m, sports, cowboy
3.5*

Really good story of two bull riders chasing the same title! All of that part of the story was well done.
Levi and Curt has their eyes on each other but the pro arena isn't very accepting of gay men. They do make it work as they fall in love. Off to read the next one in this series!
Tracie R
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 When I picked up Falling Hard I was looking for a good m/m read but I got so much more because this wasn’t just good it was fabulous. I really loved both Levi and Curt’s characters and the storyline kept me roped in from beginning. I very much look forward to reading book 2 and would recommend Falling Hard to other readers.
Dig
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meh. Far too repetitive dialogue and internal drama and monologue. I got bored. And the ending of Curt realizing that his parents weren't jerks and that he was the asshole didn't seem real.

Eight second ride -- took far too long.

I was not impressed.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

So I wasn’t sure what to expect from Sandy Sullivan’s Falling Hard knowing that it was a M/M story about bull riders and knowing that can be a tough occupation in a group not known for its acceptance of gay members. I was pleasantly surprised by this book; not only with the way the subject was handled but also in the intensity of the love story that developed. Bull riding men proving while 8 seconds may be all it takes on a bull to be success
Simply Just Jen
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review**

I wasn't sure what to expect from reading this book as I knew it was Ms. Sullivan's first MM book. I must admit I was really surprised and not once disappointed. This book is about two hot hot bull riders trying to win on the tough circuit. Seriously, everyone who does not love some real tough cowboys!!

Levi is a bull rider who is just trying to avoid a serious injury and make it to the bull riding championship. He's been battling
Cathy Brockman
It’s not easy being gay on the bull riding circuit. Levi Bond is. He knows others talk about him because he doesn’t make a big show of messing around with women and he doesn’t always hang out with the guys opting to go to a gay bar for an occasional hookup but he doesn’t broadcast or acknowledge the rumors. He has a big crush on a younger bull-rider Curt.
Curt is bi-sexual and lately he has been wanting a man. One man in particular. He sets his sights on Levi to see if the rumors are true and mak
Debbie
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: male-male
Independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock.

I read a lot of books. I've had a run of read-for-review books that, while they have been good, they have also been nice. I asked for something down and dirty and I was not disappointed!

Levi and Curt are bullriders. Chasing the same title, and the same 8 seconds of fame. Levi has lusted over Curt for months, but he wasn't sure about Curt. Until Curt came out right and said he wanted Levi, and he wanted him bad.

Finding themselves i
Alexis Woods

Well, I finished it, so the story had some merit, but not much. It needed a through editing because the mistakes and continuity issues totally killed the story for me, throwing me out of the text time and time again. The sex was rote and uninspired, as was the dialogue, and how many times can these guys think the same thing? Sheez. Curt kept talking about letting Levi have his ass, but it took about 5 sex scenes for him to allow it, and then the author didn't even give Levi his topping
Karen Roma
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
M/M is a new genre for me, but Falling Hard is definitely a great place to start.

The characters are loveable, loyal and sexy as hell too!!

Ms Sullivan leads readers through the difficulties faced by fear of exposure and the bigotry of ignorance in everyday life.

One man proud of who he is, but concerned that his high profile career has no tolerance for his alternate lifestyle; another unsure where his true feelings lie, yet prepared to thumb his nose at anyone who ridicules his lover.

This is a pow
Sam
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first time ready a book by this author. I really enjoyed it. There was great chemistry between the mc's and not a ton of needless drama.

My only complaint is that the ending seemed abrupt. All the roadblocks and issues suddenly melted away in the last few pages of the book. The ending just didn't flow to me. I do hope she writes more about these characters in the next book of the series.
Donna
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
m/m
Sandy Sullivan writes sexy reads. That being said I was a little overwhelmed (as were our heroes Levi and Curt) by the amount of sex at the beginning of this book. It was like they were hitting it whenever they weren’t eating, sleeping, driving or riding a bull. However, just as I was getting ready to give up they started talking and the story grew legs and carried me away. This is a fun cowboy story with a whole lotta hot cowboy on cowboy loving.
KayBee's  Bookshelf
This was a nice and easy love story. It kept a steady pace and there was a enough character development that I could grasp who the lead males were and their motivations. I wish part 2 was on audio as well. the only thing that distracted from the story for me was the narrator's voice. the characters came across much older than I think they were in the story so while these were supposed to be twenty thirty something men I kept picturing men in their sixties and seventies
Rachel
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good read.
It didn't look into the problems of being gay bull riders. It almost glossed over it as one of the characters hid it and the other mainly advertised his bi side.
The ending seemed rushed and didn't flow for me.
I am going to look out for the next in the series as I think it could be okay.
Lisa
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Nothing different except fall in love."

What's hotter than 2 sexy bull riders? Two amazing men falling for each other and neither one is ready to admit to it! Curt and Levi ride hard in the arena and the bedroom as they discover their true feelings and desires for each other.

Sandy Sullivan does amazing with this beginning to a new series. I can't wait for more!
Jazett
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

My first bull riding story and I love it, Curt is a force all his own. He decided that Levi would be his and he got him. Even if he was not looking for a long term relationship, there was no way he let someone else have Levi. Levi is just so damn sweet until you push the wrong button with him.
Ivana
The story was super sweet and cute but the writing style lost points with me. As a couple I loved them and Im very very happy they got their happy ever after. Possibly a little to cheesy but I do love that cheese.
DTM
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars....overall it was a pretty good book but the writing was a bit choppy...i liked the story and the MC's...it was just lacking a bit of "feeling"...not quite sure how to explain it...I will definitely try this author again. ...more
Net
Mar 22, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Do not by this book

Even if it's free. World building is horrible, dialogue stilted and ridiculous. Sex boring, sex talk cringe worthy.
, and you could care less about the characters.

Lk
Sandy
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very well-written

As with all of Sandy Sullivan's books the story was one that keeps you reading to find out what will happen next. The sex is HOT and lots of feelings involved.
Sue Stewart
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story - ending was a little rushed.
Kimberly Walter
Apr 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very good book about love no matter who they love. Wickedly hot and passionate. Loved reading it.
Carey
Oct 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
DNF

gave up after 25%. Horrible editing, lots of tell not show. Nope

• Illuminate (The Magic Users of Greenford #1)
  • How to Run with the Wolves (Howl at the Moon #5)
  • Brute
  • Champion of the Scarlet Wolf, Book Two (Champion of the Scarlet Wolf, #2)
  • Tender Mercies (Men of Lancaster County, #2)
  • A Second Harvest (Men of Lancaster County, #1)
  • How to Save a Life (Howl at the Moon, #4)
  • Champion of the Scarlet Wolf, Book One (Champion of the Scarlet Wolf, #1)
  • Wicked Gentlemen
  • Peach Tree Family (Peach Tree #5)
  • Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge #2)
  • Peach Tree Bodyguard (Peach Tree, #6)
  • Lord of the White Hell, Book 2 (Lord of the White Hell, #2)
  • Sure (Men of the ESRB #3)
  • Warming Up To the Ice Dragon (A Mile High City Collection Short Story)
  • Step by Step
  • Lord of the White Hell, Book 1 (Lord of the White Hell, #1)
  • How to Howl at the Moon (Howl at the Moon, #1)
See top shelves…
Sandy Sullivan is a romance author, who, when not writing, spends her time with her husband Shaun on their farm in middle Tennessee. She loves to ride her horses, play with their dogs and relax on the porch, enjoying the rolling hills of her home south of Nashville. County music is a passion of hers and she loves to listen to it while she writes.

She is an avid reader of romance novels and enjoys r

Eight Second Ride (2 books)
  • Loving Hard (Eight Second Ride, #2)

News & Interviews