Start by marking “Stanton Bliss (Stanton #4)” as Want to Read:
Stanton Bliss (Stanton #4)

Stanton Bliss

(Stanton #4)

We've changed. Darker, damaged and unable to conform. My husband Joshua is dealing with the past the best that he can.....as am I.
Nobody else can understand the language we speak. The trauma we have been through.
But with the pain comes pleasure and happiness is our gift.
#returntopoundtown
140 pages
Published June 5th 2016 by T L Swan

To ask other readers questions about Stanton Bliss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stanton Bliss

Rachel
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a wonderful finish to the series. This book was supposed to be a novella, but if you've already read T L Swan's books, you'll know that she doesn't write small!! We get to follow Josh and Tash through the next chapter of their lives, we see them picking up the pieces from the worse time imaginable and we find our heart melting even more, if that was at all possible!! If you had any questions following Stanton Completely, you'll find the answers here. This truly was a fantastic finish t ...more
Ann
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARS
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

STANTON BLISS is the final book in Josh and Tash's story. I wasn't sure there was any more drama these two could possibly get into, considering everything they'd been through in the previous books. But TL Swan find a few more things to put this couple through before they got their happily ever after.

The story picks up with Josh and Tash finally getting married. But in their rush to finish what their captors and tormentors tried to stop the
Jenna
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad to be back in POUNDTOWN!! TL sure has a way of writing that really gets you hot and bothered.

Stanton Bliss starts off right after the last book. These characters have had more issues than you can count. It was so nice to see how they are doing and how their lives are getting back to normal and drama free. Many of the questions that we left open in the last book are answered in this one. I don't want to give any spoilers away but you get to read about some really great events in t
Three Chicks
5 Orgasmic Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

I have been waiting for this book since I finished the last page of Stanton Completely. I tried stalking, I tried messaging the author; I fully expected to have a restraining order taken out against me. If that would have gotten Stanton Bliss in my hands any sooner, it would have been worth the lawyer fees!

Joshua and Natasha put me through the wringer with the Stanton Trilogy. Ye gawds, I wanted to knock some sense into both of them. Especially Josh and his m
Laura Archer
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I completely unconditionally adore bliss.
What can I say I fell in love with Josh & Tash in adore.
Went through the their ups and downs in unconditional.
And felt every emotion in completely.
Bliss is the icing on the cake.
Thank you tee for bring Josh, Tash and gang into my life.
Reanell Tisdale
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Pound Town Stars!

T. L. Swan takes us on a journey through love, forgiveness and second chances. Stanton Bliss starts where Stanton Completely leaves off. With Joshua and Natasha picking up the pieces of their lives. This book manages to tie up all loose ends and make me love each character even more.

For being a little over 200 pages, T. L. Manages to give so much story within those pages. Joshua and Tash have so much to overcome and it was so hard to watch them struggle. They have been throug
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Stanton Bliss is the epilogue that we have all been waiting for. We seen them go through the after math that took place in the previous book Stanton Completely. Josh has his issues but is working through them along side Natasha. I loved that we got to see multiple point of views from different characters just like the previous book. Tee if you are reading this I can’t wait to see Adrian’s book as well as the other that take place in StantonLand. Overall Stanton Bliss tied everything up for me. A ...more
Channelling Colee
The book was a phenomenal read. The development of it was so well done because of this book I reread all the other books just keep the passion and angst going. I was very happy with how this book went but in the end I was heartbroken because it concluded. I could tell that this book and these characters were the author's passion.

Tash is so strong and well-rounded and developed more as a character throughout the Saga.

Josh is the leading man I need. He's human.

The sex was off the smut charts....
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
The exciting conclusion of this intense, sexy series! I strongly suggest you read the books before in this series before reading this one. I was a little lost in the beginning, but I was able to understand it and get what was happening. Natasha and Joshua went through hell and back, but their passion for each other never wavered!!!
In this book, secrets are revealed and new stories are made!
Natasha and Joshua do not disappoint as they create new memories and put to rest the demons that haunted th
Mindy Adams
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Very Enthusiastic 5 Stars

What a great ending for Tasha & Joshua Stanton. They have the most amazing love story. The trials that they have to go through and what they do to get to the other side is nothing short of a miracle. The characters in this book series climb into your heart and never let go. One of the best book series I have ever read. If you haven't read this series, you need to get it right now. This. Minute.
Ang
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't sleep until I finished this book last night! I loved reading every work about Tash and Josh. If only men could really be that perfect! When will men learn to read these books for "pointers" on how to treat a women! This series is a must read for every person who loves a good romance novel with a bit of grunt and mystery! I truly love the way Tee Swan writes- you can tell she loves her characters- it feels like she lives the stories she is writing!
Nedra Burwell-Beckard
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Tee Swan knocked it out of the park with this closing book in the Stanton Series. Tee and I were on PM on the night before the release because I won a free copy. I read the book straight thru the day and did not put it down. It was a true completion, all my questions answered and my hope for Baby Stanton granted! I can't wait for the rest of the books. Tee you are the "BOMB.COM"! #Joshuarules #WelcometoPoundTown #IwanttoCOPIT #ImjealousofTash #TeeSwanistheBEST #Stanton
Maree Manis
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a BLISSful way to end a trilogy! Superbly written, brilliant storyline!
You get drawn into Natasha and Joshua's world from the get go. I fell in love with all the characters. Tee Swan has made a huge impact and I'm looking forward reading many more of her books!
Becca
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great ending to this amazing series

I am obsessed with The Stanton Series and this was the perfect little bow on this thrilling series. I highly recommend this entire series. Super sexy, action packed, suspenseful - it's everything you love in a series!
Dani
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
So many questions answered, so much more delivered. I had no idea this book was coming out and it felt like a gift when I found it.
I'm curious about a few of the side characters though... fingers crossed on their stories!
Lisa
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to an amazing series! Loved it and can't wait to read more about the other characters! Tl Swan- well done on another brilliant book!
Amanda Marx
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Josh and Tash this is one series that will stay in my heart forever ❤ ...more
Nadene
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfection

What a perfect way to end a series. It completed the puzzle pieces and links from the last book. All,questions answered and everyone live happily ever after. Loved it
Terri S
May 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Review to come
Rhina
OMG!! Love the series!! Can't wait for next book. So many funny moments.
Chantal Rodriguez
WOW and a great ending to such a great, amazing story. It was truly an adventure their love story. I hate its over. I want, crave more from them. I want to continue being lost in their world with all their family and friends.

I knew once this would be over I would be left broken, but only because I didn't want it to end. The author gives us the best ending these two can have. I hope I can get glimpse of what these two are up to in books to come.

Truly one of the best series I have read in a long
Paperback Princess
What an epic ending to such an epic series!!! Finally Joshua and Natasha get their HEA *Cue standing ovation* I have been so consumed with their dramatic love story that now that it’s over I don’t what to do with myself lol!!!

Stanton series was absolutely amazing and I loved every second of it!!!
Janee_dark&eroticreads4me
Epic ending to a epic 5 star love story. You MUST read this!

Bliss was the perfect ending to an emotionally charged, drama filled love story that i absolutely fell hard for!

T L Swan is a boss when it comes to giving her readers the perfect mix of angst, drama, sexual chemistry and romance. I fall hard for her swoon worthy men and strong and feminine women. The perfect plots give me that extra special thrill and I know without a doubt I am going to get an intensely amazing read every damn time!

I r
Tara
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Stanton Series is one of my favorites of all time and I've been reading for 30+ years. Very few series do I have the desire to read again, but this one is just so full of everything that you want to keep coming back for more. Thank You T.L. Swan for sharing Joshua and Natasha with me and whomever decides to read. This is another time I wish I could give more than 5 ☆s.

This story was slated as a novella but this lovely lady can NOT do small. Her stories are so full of everything and then some
Claudia Reinbrecht
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
DJ Sakata
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

You just have to be kind to one another and let yourselves have a moment of weakness every day. If you keep acting tough all the time, you're going to crash and burn.

W- we are not ready to be parents... I got hopelessly drunk last night. You are suing people and all the aunties and uncles are totally out of @#& control. Bridget is cat fighting and Cameron's a Dr. Deviant. Adrian's attracting weirdos... Who was I kidding? No way can I be a parent.

This isn't childb
She's a Lip Biter
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I Just Love This Book And This Whole Series So So Much. All Of The Books In This Series Have Been Outstanding And Are Absolutely A Must Read.

I Don't Know Where To Begin And What To Tell You About This Book, I Have Laughed And Cried Lots And Lots And Am In Serious Lust With Joshua Stanton And Natasha, They Just Have It All And My God Do I Need A Love Like This. I Want To Go To Pound Town

I Just Don't Want To Ruin Anything At All To Be Honest And By Saying Anything At All I Will Do So. Just
Debbie
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This is the final book of the Stanton Series and I read it through Kindle Unlimited. I enjoyed the whole series and enjoyed all the characters. This was a great conclusion and I loved the epilogue set 4 years in the future. I am looking forward to her future books about the secondary characters, especially Cameron's story.
Jo Overfield
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just made my day! This HEA was perfect.

Closing up all the loose ends, and having Joshua and Tash heal through all they went through was incredible, and to see them love their way through everything.

I loved the new storyline dropped in about Jarvis. It touched my heart, and brought tears to my eyes. It showed a soft side to Joshua that hadn’t been brought out previously.

Of course seeing the actual ending, and how the two ended up was the most magical feeling of bliss one could imagine.

If I ha
  • Compass (Wake Family, #5)
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • Something Nice (The Original Sinners, #1.1)
  • Moore than a Feeling
  • Part of Me (Jessa & Paxton, #1)
  • The Onyx Vial
  • Shattered (The Shattered Saga, #1)
  • Dismantling Evan (Evan series #1)
  • This Round for Love
  • Legal Issue (Lawyers in Love, #5.5)
  • Nordic Fairies, Part 2: Freja
  • The Forgotten Princess
  • Niles (The Station #4)
  • Threader
  • Craving for Love (Snow Kissed Love, #1)
  • The January Wish (Tarrin's Bay #1)
  • Into the Fire (Into the Fire, #1)
  • Cheerleading Can Be Murder

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing

Stanton (4 books)
  • Stanton Adore (Stanton, #1)
  • Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
  • Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3)
“That is the kind of shit I want to watch. Topless booby cat fighting” 0 likes