Start by marking “The Daywalker Chronicles” as Want to Read:
The Daywalker Chronicles

The Daywalker Chronicles

(Immortal Chronicles #1)

26 year old Ronan Adams always knew he was unusual, until one day he found exactly how unusual he really was.

Librarian's note: See alternate cover edition of ISBN 153282517X here.
Published April 19th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Daywalker Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Daywalker Chronicles

Lissa Gromley
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review for The Daywalker Chronicles

I was asked for my thoughts on this story after I had purchased it. For a teenager or for a person needing a quick and easy read of fantasy involving vampires and werewolves, this is the book to get. The chapters are short, the actions easy to read and see, and the details quick and understandable.

For the reader who prefers more, this book could use more detail, the pace slowed down, and time spent more reflecting on what the characters could do in addition to
Mary Ann
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and can't wait for her next one. This book will introduce you to a whole new supernatural universe. Exciting new book from a new writer.
Ashley
Feb 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
I wasn't a fan of the writing style -- too many quotations and not enough descriptive paragraphs. There were also some minor switches between first and third person POVs. I felt that there was too much violence for violence's sake and I wasn't really connecting with the characters or the plot. The print version from Amazon also had some strange formatting and I'm not sure if that was from the printing company or editing.
Carlos Lopes
Sep 22, 2017
Nancy A.  Lopes
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Alex Eddarro
TG
is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2018
Review 1 1 Aug 27, 2018 07:25PM
Nancy A. Lopes is the 2x award-winning, 3x best selling author of The Immortal Chronicles series. She's been writing professionally for 4 years and graduated from George Brown College in April 2016 with a certificate in Novel Writing. When she isn't writing, you can find her watching one of her many favourite shows or listening to her favourite bands. You can follow her on Twitter at @NAL_Author_, ...more

Immortal Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Lycan Chronicles (Immortal Chronicles #2)
  • The Nightwalker Chronicles (The Immortal Chronicles #3)