Start by marking “Day's End (StrikeForce, #4)” as Want to Read:
Day's End (StrikeForce, #4)

Day's End

(StrikeForce #4)

Thief. Villain. Hero.

Killer.

Alternately hated, loved, trusted, and feared by the city she’s sworn to protect (sometimes all on the same day), Jolene Faraday, A.K.A. Daystar, has finally crossed the line.

In a fit of rage, her actions led to the death of the supervillain known as Render. That line, that paper-thin line between punishing and killing, is the one thing that all
Published May 9th 2016 by Peitho Press

To ask other readers questions about Day's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Day's End

Art (Posting elsewhere as Whistler Reads)
This book could definitely stand to be re-copy-edited.
There are way too many instances where "he" is substituted for "she", "at" is in place of "as", and essential words are left out of sentences.
Susan
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best.One.Yet! Colleen Vanderlinden has blown me away once again. She's created this world and characters that I've come to love. Lots of action, romance (about time), and quite a few OMG moments! Well done, Ms. Vanderlinden. Keep them coming!
Rachel Scott
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book (and all the others in this series) and all the things Jolene accomplishes in this one. There is of course lots of action, suspense, and romance all while in a Super Hero world. What's not to love?
Colleen Vanderlinden
Apr 21, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, here we go! I'm proud of this book. I had so much fun writing it, even if it did make me crazy at times. I hope you enjoy it!
Sarah Austin
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This is the best Strike Force book so far and it doesn't sound like the series is ending soon. I can't go into the details of this book because I don't want to be too spoilery but RYAN! It had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning this time and the second half of the book was even more fast paced but for very different reasons. Can't wait until book 5.
Jo Dawson
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Simply un-freaking-believable! Day’s End, book four of the StrikeForce series is both wonderful and simply devastating. As Mayhem continues to systematically bear down on superhero squads across the planet, StrikeForce, and Jolene in particular, know that sooner or later the enemy will strike, they just don’t anticipate that the infiltration will come from within their walls. Jolene’s path has never been easy, but things can’t get much worse than they do in Day’s End. Beaten, abused, tricked, hu ...more
Sarah Leenart
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster our poor Jolene has had to ride this time. We have been along for extreme highs and some very difficult lows. To be honest I was hopping mad at the turn of events but Jolene as ever managed to come out stronger and I cannot wait for a new chapter in her life.

This instalment managed to tie up a lot of loose ends from previous books very satisfactorily but wow was there a a lot of action involved. If you're looking for some perfect, too good to be true superhero here you're no
Peter Carlstrom
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great conclusion to the series!

Wow! Loved this installment. Jo has to fight the ultimate villains and her own memory loss and reprogramming. The battles are brutal, bloody, fast and furious. Finally there is soul deep connection with the love of her life and it is sweet and steady. There is a door open for the next installment and I will read it voraciously!
Marley
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another StrikeForce Winner!

I adore Colleen Vanderlinden's storytelling and the fourth StrikeForce installment 'Day's End' did not disappoint! I'm dying to chat about it but I'll stay spoiler-free. The author truly has a knack for showing us the changes her characters go through as they experience some hardcore stuff - and I love love how Jolene is evolving. Fun read!
Kari Denson
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This was the best Mother's day gift- the gift of the newest SF installment and spending the day lost in their world. I can't believe the twists and turns this book took. I can't wait for the next one!
Dave
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book has been better than the last!!! Looking forward to book 5!!!
Ralph Trickey
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too predictable

While it was well written, it felt too predictable to me. If you enjoyed the first three books, the chances are that you'll also enjoy this one.
Elizabeth Fraley
There's a bit of the self-defeating "I'm to blame for everything" stereotype here.
Stephanie
These books, I can't even! When is the next one????
David
Sep 18, 2017
lucinda wolfe
May 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Colleen Vanderlinden is the author of the Hidden and Hidden: Soulhunter urban fantasy series, as well as the Copper Falls paranormal romance series.

The her novels Home, Nether, and Godkiller have all been finalists for RT Book Reviews’ Reviewers Choice Awards for best self-published urban fantasy novel. Her books have consistently received positive reviews, and RT Book Reviews has called her stor

StrikeForce (4 books)
  • A New Day (StrikeForce #1)
  • One More Day (StrikeForce #2)
  • Darkest Day (StrikeForce, #3)