Start by marking “Holidays with the Horde (Wheels & Hogs #4)” as Want to Read:
Holidays with the Horde (Wheels & Hogs #4)

Holidays with the Horde

(Wheels & Hogs #4)

Holidays with the Horde

Now that your holidays are over, and all the decorations are put safely away, let’s take a look at how the Horde spent their holidays.
Join Fern and Gabriel for Thanksgiving as they host a feast for the Horde and their friends. The Murphy’s table holds not only the Horde, but bikers, friends, and the biggest blessing in their lives the children. Bu
Published April 19th 2016 by D. M. Earl

To ask other readers questions about Holidays with the Horde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holidays with the Horde

Start your review of Holidays with the Horde (Wheels & Hogs #4)
Joelle
We really loved this story. The story was filled with a ton of love and a lot of emotion. If you haven't read this series you are missing out on some amazing characters. We are so loving them all.

The story was an extension of the couples and how they are coping with everyday life and how Fern and Gabrielle are getting on as well as Trinity and Cadence and all the new additions and with the holidays coming there are some huge surprises coming their way.

A cute story filled with love, laughter, an
Kristi
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha, part-of-series, mc
OK I am a sucker for a good MC family in my reading, and I had never been introduced to the Horde... This is the first book I have read in this series...(start with #4, right???). This book definitely peaked my interest. It explained enough about previous story lines (I actually want to back and read the books) as well as intrigued me by dangling a carrot for the next story...Wolf anyone???? Great glimpse into their world. I will definitely be reading more.
Nancy Huddleston
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Man, I just love D.M. Earl and her wonderful Horde family. Holidays with the Horde just filled my heart with warm, fuzzy joy. It was a great way to see what has been happening in the characters lives. It is all about family. I want more! Thank you for a glimpse into the Horde.
Ana Rita
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
And let's get busy.
D.M. Earl has become one of my favorite authors just by reading good 3 books.
Each book is special in its own way and will make you read them nonstop.
Her writing is raw and wild, sweet, and intense.
Just give her the chance and you'll fall in love too.
Holidays With The Horde is book fourth from the Wheels & Hogs series and you'll love it too.
This book explores the lives of all of the Horde family members and will give you a bit more about each other.
In this case, I advise
Pam
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it

I have enjoyed the Wheels and Hogs Series to this point and this Holiday novella was a perfect addition to the special family that these folks have formed with their friends.

The emotions that start us off with Thanksgiving for the Horde at Fern and Gabriel's home. A celebration they once thought would never happen. The first holiday for Ann, Charlie and Emma without their loved one. Giggles came along next as we have a big biker dressed as Santa for the li
Rebecca Austin
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-kylie-s
It is Christmas time for the Horde's but will it be a Merry Christmas for everyone involved?

This was a great book to fill us in on everyone in Tranquility and see how everything is progressing and of course to drop some big secrets and hints so we eagerly wait for the next book.

I love how everything is working out for Gabriel and Fern with Emma and Charlie after everything they have been through. It is awesome.

I thought what Cadence did for Trinity was incredibel and I was shocked he was able to
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in this amazing series, and it is the holidays and all the characters who have developed an unbreakable bond, come together to celebrate. Thanksgiving is at Gabriel and Fern’s home, and this is a celebration they did not think they would reach at one time. Christmas Eve is at Wolf’s home, and he shows a side of himself which he has had hidden until now. Christmas Day is at Des’ home, and a big biker arrives as Santa with gifts for everyone. New Year’s Eve Cadence makes all o ...more
Kathy Dunn
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was great to get caught up with those from horde from the Wheels & Hogs series. In remission from her cancer, Fern and Gabriel host the Thanksgiving feast and Christmas is at Des and Dee Dee’s house. Despite her trying to hide it, it is apparent something is going on with Daisy. Yet, with the New Year brings joy as Cadence brings all of Trinity’s dreams a reality. Holidays with the Horde was a joy to read as we ready ourselves with the upcoming holiday season.
Nicole Studioso
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment for the Wheels and Hogs crew. It's so awesome to have some light-hearted fun and holiday cheer with these wonderful people, especially coming off such a heavy piece as Gabriel's Treasure. Can't wait for the next installment. I loved getting to know Wolfe, Willow, and Pru a little better, as well as catching up with established couples Des and Dee Dee, Gabe and Fern, and Cadence and Trinity.. ...more
Terri
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a terrific addition to a great series. I definitely recommend reading the earlier books prior to this one, or you will feel lost. Cadence and Trinity finally get married, Wolf takes a step toward a new relationship, and the other couples continue their love stories. I hope that the next book will show things getting better for Daisy, and an end to the bullying she's been dealing with.
I'm loving this series!
Carla
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

It's the holidays with the Horde!! In this quick read, we get to see what all of the members of "The Horde" have been up to, and boy was it fun! I just love the strong bond that all of them share! It may not be by blood, but these people are family all the same. I can't wait to see what the future holds for these amazing and unique characters!
Gloria
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I so love D.M Earl! I was so anxious for this book to come out! I absolutely loved it! Between everyone's life going a million miles an hour they always still have time for the most important thing Family💜 i can't wait for the rest of the Wheels & Hogs fam to get their stories. Especially sweet Daisy💜 ...more
Charlotte Coles
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love reading more about the horde. I dont think I've ever read a series of books in which i love all the characters so much. I wish it was longer! fantastically written the author gives you a bit of everyone in this so you can keep up to date. I cant wait for more! I wanna know Wolf's story. ...more
ToniAnn Papa
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Adorable short story! Fern is doing better and is remission. Doc is head over heels in love with his wife. They host Thanksgiving, while there friends Des and Dee Dee host Christmas. But. as always, there is always a twist. This amazing group of family and friends always pulls together and they work through everything together. I love this amazing group of family!
Thi
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the glimpse into everyone's lives and how they are getting along. I felt for Daisy and what she was going through. I just wished she would talk to someone. Ignoring a problem does not make it go away. Sometimes the next best thing is to confront it instead of ignoring it or lying about it. ...more
Mary Fazzi
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Absolutely love all of the Wheels & Hogs books. This one is number 4. It’s all about the family. That’s what this MC is all about. This book is a glimpse of the members. Dee Dee, Des, Fern, Gabriel, Wolf, Willow, and the kids. Cadence planning a wedding for him and Trinity. Making sure she gets the one she wants and just looking into the drama that’s been happening. Can’t wait for more.
Charlotte Isaac
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This book may be short but it had everything I wanted. I couldn't put book down even if I wanted too.

We got to see our favourite characters celebrate the holidays together. From Thanksgiving to New year's eve.

We get to see everyone help Cadence with his surprise. And we get some information on wolf.

I highly recommend this series.
Kim  Brewing
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This may be a quick read but it has everything you could want! Loved getting the different POV's. Fern was definitely in her element and I hope Wolf will be getting a story soon too. I need to know what happens after the holidays when Daisy goes back to school....can't wait for more Horde. ...more
Samantha Waldow
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this mini story. It may have been short but it had tons of drama. I loved how it went through and gave you a look at everybody from  gang. I loved all the books in the series and hope there is more to come.
Deborah Lane
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and lovely, this sweet look into the Horde is a delight. D. M. Earl pulls me, sits me down, makes me a part of their stories. Layered , dimensional characters. Want more please, a joy to read. Well crafted characters, like going home for the holidays. Recomended.
Tammy Deighan
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Holidays are a great time to reach out and be with the family and friends that are in your life. This is how this book works, step by step of the holidays and the gifts that take place in each life. Great read.
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Holiday read. Each of these characters show us what love, loyalty and family is all about. Excellent writing. Beautiful storyline.
Michele Del Rey
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have read all the books in the series. They keep getting better and better. Loved that it was Christmas themed as well.
Meeg
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet read. It was a cute sweet holiday story that’s a nice wrap up from previous books. It does read as if there is a chance for more books. But without a cliffhanger
Shelley Schott
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this series! This novela is no different! With in the book it seems like we could have a few new ones from it and I honestly can not wait for it. I love the misfit crew
Leanne Bryson
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for an honest review. Great way to catch up with one of your favorite MCs. The holidays are for families, by blood or by choice, to come together, share, and enjoy each other’s company. Fast paced, great read!!
Debbie Earley
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This series just keeps getting better with each book. I love getting a glimpse into the lives of the men & women Wheels and Hogs. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Julie Jackson
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Romaine Heart
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
See full review of Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook.
Vanessa Ramos
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
We were given a glimpse into what is going on with each member of the Horde. Relationships were solidified, enticed, and ended in this story. I can't wait to see what unfolds in future novels! ...more

• Hunter (Stud Ranch, #2)
  • Honey Gold (Murder in Savannah, #2)
  • The Secrets Between Us
  • Broken & Brave
  • More Than Falling (More, #8)
  • He Loves Me...Knot
  • Delicate Love (The Stonewater Series #1)
  • Ashes of a Sinner
  • More Than Anything (More, #2)
  • Into Your Hurricane
  • An Accident (Summer in New York, #2)
  • Unwell (Crazy Love) (Volume 1)
  • Rebel Song (Rebel #3)
  • Mother of Shadows (The Chosen, #1)
  • The Face You See, Part I
  • Tempting Perfection (Timeless Love)
  • Emerald Green (Murder in Savannah, #1)
  • Unspoken Heartaches (Limits of Love #0.5)
USA Today Bestselling author D. M. Earl spins stories about real life situations with characters that are authentic, genuine and sincere. Each story allows the characters to come to life with each turn of the page while they try to find their HEA through much drama and angst.

For the latest news and updates on books and upcoming releases, you can subscribe to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/newsletter

Wheels & Hogs (5 books)
  • Connelly's Horde (Wheels & Hogs #1)
  • Cadence Reflection (Wheels & Hogs #2)
  • Gabriel's Treasure (Wheels & Hogs #3)
  • My Sugar Novella (Wheels & Hogs #5)

News & Interviews

When author TJ Klune was growing up, he never saw queer characters in books in a way that felt true to his experience.  “They were the...