Start by marking “Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)

Filthy Rich

(Blackstone Dynasty #1)

Billionaire Caleb Blackstone lives in the glamorous world of wealth and success, with every material luxury. But the moment he sees Brooke Casterley, none of that matters. Caleb is filled with a raw, undeniable need that he can’t ignore…for a girl who is so completely different from everything and everyone he’s ever known.

Only Brooke isn’t looking for love. She knows all t
Published November 15th 2016 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Rich, please sign up.
Raine Miller Yes! Both Blackstone families are related, London and Boston. But the relationship has not been revealed yet and will be developed over the series.

Start your review of Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Filthy Rich (stand-alone, book 1 of X). British girl is swept off her feet by larger-than-life Caleb Blackstone who will stop at nothing to have her!

“She’d turned me into one horny fucking creature, that side of me wanting to get buck-ass naked and lick each other’s privates for a day.”

Books in Blackstone Dynasty series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Filthy Rich - Caleb & Brooke
Book 2: Filthy Lies - James & Winter
Book 3: Untitled

Filthy Rich opens up to heir, playboy and
Candace
Please check out more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

I listened to the Audible version of this book and it was just the type of light, uncomplicated story that I love for audiobook selections. It was sweet, predictable and admittedly cliché...but I enjoyed every minute! Sometimes you just need a little "fluff" in your reading regimen!

Caleb Blackstone is the dreamy, billionaire playboy. When he sets his eyes on Brooke Casterley, who is working as a server at a black tie event, he is imm
Coco.V
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC generously provided to me by NetGalley and Montlake Romance in exchange for an honest review.

An amazing, heart-warming start to the series!

The anxiously awaited first book of The Blackstone Dynasty did not only live up to my expectations, it exceeded them and then some. It was definitely worth the wait.

My heart raced from the first page, every word in this exhilarating romance making me forget the world around me and immerse myself blissfully in yet another beautiful Raine Miller story that
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Nothing was familiar when it came to Brooke. Each new thing we shared together felt to me as if I’d never done it before, and more importantly, as if I never wanted to do it again with anyone other than her—ever.

photo unnamed 2_zpsi7b5b4x5.jpg

Fans of Raine Miller are in for a treat with this new spin-off series, The Blackstone Dynasty. I was a little sad that Ethan Blackstone never makes an appearance in this one but I do believe that Caleb Blackstone will melt a few
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it

description

Billionaire Caleb Blackstone is a player. He is successful, rich, and smoking hot. When he sets eyes on Brooke Casterley at a party he knows he will do anything and everything to have her.

Brooke Casterley knows all too well what a powerful man can do. She has the scars to prove it. Moving back home to help her Gram, she just wants to have a quiet life to heal her soul. That's until Caleb Blackstone comes to her rescue.

Can Brooke resist the charm that is Caleb Blackstone? Does she even want to?
Sabrina
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!

Audio "re-read" 12/12/19

The billionaire falls for the destitute woman. It's nothing new and has been done many times. Yet Raine Miller was able to take this trope and put her own unique spin on it, keeping the story interesting and enjoyable. I liked that Caleb wasn't your typical billionaire, and he could be really sweet at times. I loved him and Brooke together and thought they made a perfect couple.

Brooke didn't let Caleb's money dissuade her from being wit
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Wonderful Moments' Stars!
ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I fell in love with Raine Miller when she created and gave us Ethan Blackstone and his love story with Brynne Bennett. Now, you can imagine how excited I was when she announced she was writing a new series called Blackstone Dynasty! I haven't read anything by her for a long time and I was left completely satisfied when I finished reading her upcoming release.

Filthy Rich is the first installment of this seri
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Caleb Blackstone *sigh* <3 OMG I'm melting in here... :) I'm absolutely in love with this book!!!
Caleb is my new book boyfriend now. :) He's smart, so sexy but he's also so kind and thoughtful too.
My God, I just can't get enough of him and I can talk about him on and on... :)

Ps. Can't wait to read 2nd book too. James & Winter's story. <3
Vi Keeland
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Raine Miller writes beautiful romance! There’s just something so classic and sexy about the way she weaves a story. Her words capture you in the first chapter and transport you into Caleb and Brooke’s relationship. From the first page to the last, it’s sexy and emotional. Five rich-in-so-many-ways stars!
Penelope Ward
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Caleb and Brooke's story is the very definition of true romance. My heart is full. FIVE FILTHY FEEL GOOD STARS!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

CALEB BLACKSTONE
description

His life is great. He's filthy rich. He loves his job. He loves uncomplicated one-night stands.
Nothing is missing from his perfect bachelor-life.
Until he sees her....Brooke Casterley.

I knew it the first time I ever felt the heat of her eyes as they burned me from across the room. I knew it down to in my bones. I was going to marry that lovely, beautiful girl from England, and she would be mine.

He's instantly fascinated. She's beautiful, strong, smart, funny, sad...
He knew
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

This book was just what I needed right now! Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty Book 1) by Raine Miller was the perfect book to bring me out of my “dramatic” book run.

I’ll start by saying everything about this book is cliche and I hate cliche. Now, I will also tell that this book does cliche so damn good that I ended up loving cliche. There’s no huge plot or drama, just two people getting to know one other.

Caleb is so damn sweet and cute! He is everything you need for a book boyfrien
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
2.5 Meatballs Stars

Brooke and Caleb bond over meatballs and Caleb rushing to her defense when she is being hit on by a slimy rich guy. Caleb has seen her before and is enchanted from the first second he lays eyes on her. He has broken up with his girlfriend recently and up until now he has never considered a serious relationship. Until he looks into a pair of sad eyes.

Brooke isn't on the market for something more than a hook up with a gorgeous guy but the more she gets to know Caleb, the more in
Kaleigh ❤️
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
****4 Inevitable Stars****

I really enjoyed this story! Raine Miller is a marvelous storyteller and she fully delivered on this one! The way she was able to weave back and forth with the Male and Female POV was an impressive feat! It almost felt like there were two different writers writing this story! She did a fabulous job creating a very distinctive voice for Caleb and also for Brooke! I loved the flow of the story and appreciated the fact that this couple formed their relationship halfway int
Deborah
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it

Beautiful sweet romance

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a simple romance so much and when I say simple it's not an insult in any way I just mean it's a pure romance, no MC's, Mafia, Vampires or Shifters just a lovely sweet read.
Brooke is twenty-three years old and her life has been a bit of a roller coaster, we know she lost both her parents when she was fifteen years old and had to leave England to live with her grandma on Blackstone Island Massachusetts the rest of Brooke's story is sl
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
Seductive, enticing, and mouthwatering...this book will leave you wanting more!

Filthy Rich is exactly what I thought it would be - a phenomenally delicious love story! It will make you laugh from the witty banter, cry for what was endured, and absolutely fall in love with the romance and passion.

Billionaire Caleb Blackstone only knows work, hookups, and luxury. As CEO of his father's company, he has no time for romantic relationships, especially ones that mean nothing to him. Until he meets Broo
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩

It's been two years since we've seen anything new from Raine Miller, but with Filthy Rich, she came back with a bang! I fell in love with Caleb Blackstone within the first chapter and the further along I got with this story, the more that love solidified!

Caleb was handsome, refined, considerate, generous, a gentleman, had a huge heart, fell helplessly in love with Brooke almost instantly, and was obviously "filthy rich". Brooke grabbed my heart from the get go as well and I was anxious to find o
J. Grayland
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Billionaire Caleb Blackstone thinks he has it all money, power and women until he meets Brooke Casterley the British granddaughter of his childhood house keeper Brooke has some demons in her past but that doesn't stop Caleb from falling in love with her and being consumed by her. I love Raine Miller and I love both the characters in this story, a few ups and downs with some hot sex on the side but the story line was a little familiar and predictable and they fell into love very quickly but when ...more
Luna Sol
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs, re-read
Why is Raine Miller my favorite author? She just knows how to perfectly entangled me in her world of fiction and make me feel like I'm living in their world. Reality doesn't exist anymore and I'm transported to this world that she creates that captivates me from the first page to the page I read The End and then I feel like I have a massive bookhangover and I want it all to happen all over again. That is exactly how I felt with Filthy Rich. I felt like Blackstone Island was my place and I lived ...more
Michelle
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
More Raine Miller? More Blackstone Men? All the yessssses!!!!!

Let’s just get this out of the way.... Raine Miller just is incapable of writing a bad book. Incapable of creating a hero that is not swoon-worthy. She nails it. Every. Single. Time.

In Filthy Rich, Caleb Blackstone is inundated with work after his father passes away. Taking over the family business, scheduling in sex, all while living the dream. But it isn’t until he kicks his latest fling to the curb that he starts to remember what
♡Tonya♡
Another fantastic story from Raine Miller.  I am very glad that I had some trusted Goodreads friends who actually read this and steered me in the right direction. This is one of the many books that have a lot of misinformation floating around about it.

I adored Caleb Blackstone!  He was smart, charming,  sexy and successful.  He ran the family business after the death of his father which left little time for a life.  After reading the first chapter,  you knew that although he had been with diff
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'Blackstone' Stars

The Blackstone Affair series introduced me to Raine Miller’s incredible talent and got me hooked on her writing style, becoming instantly part of my all time favorite series. So, when the Blackstone Dynasty was announced I was ecstatic, since I wanted to know more about this world and this family, so I was counting down the days to read about Caleb, after that blurb that fit all the right marks for me, and let me tell you, Raine Miller did not disappoint! Filthy Rich was f
Barbara➰
**This is an instance where I wish GR had half star ratings. This was more than a 4 star read to me but less than 5 if that makes sense. So 4.25-4.5 Stars.

After a shitty scene with his ex that results in a black eye and a trashed bathroom, Caleb is grumpy and the last thing he wants to do is schmooze with a bunch of stuck-up obnoxious assholes. That is until he sees the beautiful server, Brooke. Coming to her rescue after a man gets too handsy, Caleb is smitten and ready to pursue the beautiful
Beatrice Masaluñga
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, arc
Thank you Montlake Romance for providing an ARC via NetGalley in exchange of honest review.

Sexy and alluring. Raine Miller just gave me a new book boyfriend to add on my list. I haven’t read any of her books and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Filthy Rich is a great beginning in this companion series. It's well written with steamy romance and minimal drama. The characters are likable and they have a steamy, passionate romance. I dive into their story and I'm instantly hooked with it.

Our heroine,
Nicla
Update January 4th - BONUS SCENE - HAWAIIAN HONEYMOON http://www.rainemiller.com/2016/12/25...

Fantastic read. Hot, bossy, protective alpha that falls in love instantly with a sweet heroine. I loved it even more than the Blackstone Affair series. Highly recommend if you are looking for a low angst romance. One of my favorite books of 2016.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Sweet Stars
 photo IMG_1887_zpskokxt6ag.jpg

Who doesn't want a rich, handsome, Prince Charming coming into their life and sweeping them off their feet? Caleb Blackstone is Prince Charming and when he spots his Cinderella, Brooke Casterley, he falls hard because as his father told him recently.......

“When you find whatever it is that makes you happy, Caleb, hold on to it with everything you’ve got. Your heart will let you know.”

This story is a sweet, romantic, low angst, feel good read. Caleb is every girl's dream. He is
Mindy Lou's Book Review
The story of Caleb and Brooke was so refreshing! Cinderella is referenced in this book and it is a good description, but it's not what I love about the book. What I loved was that Caleb instantly recognized what Brooke was to him. There was no denial stage. No tortured hero that believes he can't be loved and pushing her away. He knew Brooke was important and set about making her his while not bulldozing her to mold to him. She has a tramatic past and he set about healing her at her pace and sho ...more
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Raine Miller has written another swoony, sexy, and beautiful story!! I fell in LOVE with Caleb!

I couldn't wait to read this new series from Raine Miller. Loosely connected to the Blackstone Affair series, the new Blackstone Dynasty introduces Caleb Blackstone, a wealthy businessman who is handsome, brilliant, driven, and of course, all alone. His life is filled with one-night stands and no permanence. He neither has the time or the interest in a lasting relationship. His family is wealthy and h
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
11/3/2017 Update:
We're giving away a signed paperback on our Facebook page. Check it out here: https://goo.gl/RMkAEP
✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✵ ✧ ✵

Caleb Blackstone is no stranger to getting what he wants.  He’s wealthy beyond belief and grew up in a life of privilege.  None of that matters when he meets the woman of his dreams.  When he meets Brooke Casterley, everything in him changes.  Brooke’s life is the exact opposite of Caleb’s and she’s
Lea ★
I received an ARC for my honest review.

I haven't read a Raine Miller book in quite some time, so I totally forgot how much I like her hot billionaire alpha males. I loved her writing and connection she creates between her characters.
Let't be real. You have to read this sort of romance from time to time.
This is a lighter, fun and sexy read, and I was really into it.
So,this is Raine's brand new series called Blackstone Dynasty.
Filthy Rich is the first and highly anticipated book. You can read
C.D.'s Canaries: Filthy Rich BR 11/22/2016 27 30 Dec 01, 2016 07:17AM
Bargain Basement: $100 Amazon Gift Card 1 11 Nov 23, 2016 03:35PM

• Taurus (Black Dynasty, #1)
  • Stranded
  • American Asshole (Bachelor International Book 1)
  • Venus (Black Dynasty, #2)
  • Crushed: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #1)
  • Incantevole e proibito
  • Non cercavo qualcuno da amare
  • Fighting Lust
  • La storia che volevamo
  • Conflitto di interessi
  • Hardcore (Bleeding Mayhem MC #1)
  • Gioco d'amore
  • Aries
  • House of love
  • Hot Wedding
  • La verità è che non ti odio abbastanza
  • Una relazione pericolosa
  • Ci vediamo domani se non piove
Raine Miller has been reading romance novels since she picked up that first Barbara Cartland book at the tender age of thirteen. And it's a safe bet she'll never stop, because now she writes them too! Granted Raine's stories are edgy enough to turn Ms. Cartland in her grave, but to her way of thinking, a hot, sexy hero never goes out of fashion. A former teacher, she's now writing sexy romance sto ...more

Blackstone Dynasty (2 books)
  • Filthy Lies (Blackstone Dynasty, #2)