Start by marking “Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)

Mr. Perfect

(Mister #1)

Wanting the perfect man doesn’t make me crazy. I just know what I like.

A powerful billionaire in a suit wasn’t even my first choice. McAllister Stonewall was never on my radar, I didn’t even know he existed.

But I do now.

His hands are all over me at work. The heat of his chest pressing against my bare back as he bends me over the desk is the only thing on my mind.

He is my m
Published April 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Perfect, please sign up.
Sassapphras It is a standalone in a series. There is an overarching story that will connect all the books in the series, but each book (up until the last book)…moreIt is a standalone in a series. There is an overarching story that will connect all the books in the series, but each book (up until the last book) can be read in any order. This book does not have a cliffhanger.(less)

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars!!

description

J.A. Huss proves once again with this novel not only that she’s a talented writer, but also that she is a versatile author. 'Mr. Perfect' was like nothing I’ve read from her before. A fantastic blend of sweetness and sexiness, this first book in the series was highly entertaining from the beginning until the end, has two endearing main characters you will like from the start and plenty of humorous and also sexy moments.

“He might not think he’s perfect. Obviously that was his point
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ 3/4! Mr. Perfect, book 1 of 5. Endearing & eccentric Ellie finds herself in an unexpected office romance with her new boss, Mr. Perfect!

“Lie still, Miss Hatcher.” He says.
“I’ll take it from here.”

Books in The Mister series are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: Mr. Perfect
Book 2: Mr. Romantic
Book 3: Mr. Corporate
Book 4: Mr. Mysterious
Book 5: Mr. Match

Mr. Perfect (stand-alone, book 1) opens up to the new CEO of Stonewall Entertainment McAllister Stonewall, Mac
Sabrina
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it
This rating was really hard so I'm just going for a neutral 3 Stars. I didn't hate the book, and in fact I actually really enjoyed reading it. Most of my confusion comes from some of the things that happened in the beginning that didn't fully make sense to me and yet they were what started the whole relationship with Mac and Ellie.

Ellie Hatcher loved her boss from afar for seven years, and when she finally thought she was getting close to the date she's dreamed about for far too long he got sen
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Pinterest Dreams' Stars!
 photo Mr Perfect - J. A. Huss_zpsl93x5bn4.png

I am always in the mood for a good and lighter story. This book is not the typical story we've all read by J. A. Huss (darker, with big twists, etc.), the Mister series introduces a funnier but still the hot AF style that Julie writes for her readers.

Mr Perfect is the first installment in this new series and it presents the story of McAllister 'Mac' Stonewall (a wealthy, mysterious and sexy man who becomes the heroine's new boss and wants her since the beginning) and
Elizabeth
~5 Mister Perfect Stars~
Mr. Perfect is featured in our TOP PICK VIDEO for APRIL!
"This is perfect. Every bit of this is perfect."
Mr. Perfect is truly perfect. J.A. Huss offers a masterpiece with a creative plot, complex characters, humorous text and an overabundance of sexy steam! For me, there is nothing better than laughing and swooning my way through a book. As the first installment of the Mister Series, Mr. Perfect makes quite an entrance on the sce
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Well this was ... disappointing and completely boring.

description

I didn't like the setting, either of the main characters and I certainly didn't feel any love between them. Yes, there's lots of sex and that is the ONLY reason this is getting 2 stars.

Just ... blah
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
*****5 Stars*****

description

“I like his power. I like the way he talks to me. The way he assumes I will just obey his commands. The way he holds me still when I feel like things are spinning out of control. The way he pulls me close.”

I absolutely love J.A. Huss. She knows how to deliver stunning works of fiction. "Mr. Perfect" is the first book in a series of stand-alones called the Mister series, which depicts the story of five college friends, Mr Perfect, Mr Romantic, Mr Corporate, Mr Mysterious and Mr
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3-3.5 STARS **

“I want all of this, but I only want it WITH YOU…”

description

The girl... OMG THAT F*CKING GIRL...

She pissed the sh*t outta me!

Other than that, I guess everything about the book was better than okay.

The thing about JA Huss books is that the REAL story reveals itself later. I'm pretty sure we will be MINDF*CKED in the other books, and my brain really can not wait to get pounded.. HARD! ;)

OVERALL: Dive in if you are a patient romance reader.
4-3.5 Stars
I think this was my first book by this author. I loved it! For me it had the enemies to lovers vibe going on so you know I was eating it up reading it all night. It was sexy and very funny! I couldn't stop laughing at these two! The ending is where my rating dropped a bit. But I still loved this! Can't wait to read about Mr Romantic next:))
Beverly
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
The one thing we have come to expect from Julie’s book is to expect the expected. Mr. Perfect is definitely unexpected, but in a different way. This is actually a romantic comedy, yes you read that correctly! As a fan of romantic comedies, I was very excited to read this one!

The story begins with us meeting Ellie, she is a bit of a mess to put it lightly. She has been fantasizing about her boss, well that’s not really the correct term, more like building a Pinterest life with him. I have heard o
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
I simply ADORE this author. She has written some of my favorite dark romances, so imagine my excitement when I found out she was going to be writing something totally different!

description

I LOVED this book from page one. It was funny as hell (that meeting scene at the beginning LMAO). Mac and Ellie were both really strong and well developed characters. The secondary characters were interesting and well written. I can not wait to read about the other guys. The sexy times were SMOKIN HOT. The plot flows nice
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo fa7e46fd9ed7424c344fe738f02fe0_zpspjfzvlxp.gif

Office Romance….ummm yes please!!!!! A JA Huss book….you already know the answer to that. A JA Huss office romance book...all there is left to say is "OMG gimme." So you could imagine my excitement when Ms. Huss announced that she will be writing five office romance books. That’s right, five Misters. And the first Mister is Mr. Perfect. All there is left to say is Hey Mister…. Why do they call you Mr. Perfect?

photo ef28330e0b98da1e80a4748e5338a1_zpsf8bpitoc.gif“I want your lips wrapped aro
Christy
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars!

photo 095BF98D-838D-4588-B1E8-AA2661D685EB_zpsr72xtekw.jpg

I’ve been waiting for another book like this from JA Huss for a while now. I love the dark reads, the suspenseful ones, and how her stories are so unpredictable, but sometimes I’m in the mood for a funny and sexy read that makes me laugh. This book hit the spot. Of course, there was a bit of a twist, I wouldn’t expect anything else, but more than anything this book was fun and highly entertaining. After finishing it (it’s a standalone BTW) I am so excited for the rest of The Mister
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.25 Pinterest Board Stars

There is no doubt that JA Huss can deliver a book that is great. She can bring the angst, the dark and dirty, the epic romance, and now she brings hot fun! Mister Perfect is book 1 in her new series introducing new CEO of Stonewall Entertainment, McAllister Stonewell, or Mr. Perfect. He is rich, sexy, confident and exudes that "perfect package." Just what star concierge Ellie Hatcher could go for if she wasn't already mixed up in her mind's own version of perfection, hi
J. Grayland
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ellie Hatcher the celebrity concierge for Stonewall entertainment has a great imagination, she also loves to put her image of a perfect life on Pinterest boards and share them with her bosses son Heath by text messages to his phone even though the messages never get delivered, Until his older brother billionaire in a sexy suit McAllister Stonewall (Mac) turns the phone on and discovers Ellie's text's and now just wants to get the imaginative Ellie into his bed. But will Ellie be able to understa ...more
☮ mary

This book has to be a joke right ? Maybe a parody of what contemporary romance is supposed to convey ?

I do not undertsand how a delusional and unstable "heroine" being paired up with a shallow jerk can be exciting or gripping ? The whole plot is nowhere to be found ...

description

It's been a while since I have come accross such a clumsy and ridicuous crafted story ... the characters are too dumb for words and the sequence of events simply horrific !!

HOW ON EARTH did it garner so many high reviews ? Those
Deserie williams
Apr 27, 2016 rated it liked it
May Contain Some Spoilers!

3.5 stars! Sexy , funny ,sweet more towards the end read:) hero was a bit to dominating for me( which was mostly HOT) for most of the book and it was a little too fast instalust . I would have liked a better apology for the text he sent Heath about her , But i still enjoyed most of this.

Need a better epilogue! I'm interested in Hero's friends books. I think Mr. Romantic might have been a womanizer but will see:)

safety: Not much about their sexual past is mentioned. We k
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Full review to come after my book binge ends. Long story short...I love the concept and writing. I'm a sucker for sexy series, so I'm definitely looking forward to more of the Misters. Mr. Perfect is a dual POV steamy read. Its's entertaining on a basic level, but I didn't buy into the relationship between Mac and Ellie. It started off as an insta-lust fest and continued that way through 80% of the book.

The audiobook is very well done! I loved both performances. Rob Shapiro and Ava Erickson kno
Gio Listmaker
Apr 22, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Gio by: Mindy Lou's Book Review
Shelves: dnf-cannot-go-on
This book Lost Me At Butter............................... Around 50%

Image result for butter animated gif

(view spoiler)
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)

Not sure why this didn't really work out for me.
Or maybe I do.. :/ It was just too ridiculously Rom-Com,almost a bit too over the top.

No ! I'm completely serious ! Every-time the leads copulated (What? I'm a med student you guys !) Fine...*rolls eyes* 'made fifty-shades kinda love') they ALWAYS made sure they we're in closed but still public areas and they ALWAYS got an actual round of applause from everyone OUTSIDE his office cabin...Like always..Now that's a little excessive...at-le
Bindi Boo
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh wow...i totally did not see this coming. Felt like i needed a short, smutty read today and thought i'd found it. I dont think I've ever been this pleasantly surprised by a book before. This book was AMAZING!! I freaking loved it! Although there were completely over the top scenes and i literally cringed in embarrassment for the heroine, i freaking loved the plot!
Delusional, dreamy, simple girl meets rich, sexy, dirty-talking Mr Perfect who hides a secretive past. They meet, they bang THEN th
Penny
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Actual rating 3.5 stars

Very cheesy and cute.
It is a very quick read and very entertaining. I listened to the audiobook and devoured it in one go.

Mr. Corporate (Mister #3) - 2.5 stars
Mr. Mysterious (Mister #4) - 1 star
Alia Ros
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Honestly this book captured my attention for the first 50% then i kinda lost interest halfway afterwards but i sucked it up i wanted t know what happened! But it was only for 10% then it continued being da bom.com Then when his true identity was exposed was when things got interesting again!
Then like wth Heath? Why so mean to leave Ellie like that! I was hoping to meet him at the end but nope such not even a peak aside from when Ellie read the texts..

It was an interesting plot and did i mention
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A brand new Series by JA HUSS!!!! Five books, Five MISTERS!!!! Two months between releases! 2016 just turned into a fantastic year!

For those of you who are familiar with the twisty-suspenseful storytelling of JA Huss, you won’t find that darkish-suspense here, and although we get a few twists to the story (because I don’t think she has it in her to not give us those twists), what we do get is a contemporary romance that had me laughing out loud, instantly falling in love with both characters and
Anna Serene
I just... I can't deal with you right now. There is so much shit I have to say but not right now. I'm hungry. I'll be back when I'm less hungry.

It apparently took me 2 weeks to get unhungry... that's actually a lie. I'm hungry right now. But anyway, my thoughts are IN. Here we go!

Final Rating: 2.25 stars

Ok, so I'm conflicted on how to rate this. I read this almost two weeks ago and I still don't know how to feel about it.

It started off great. It had a heroine who was almost legit insane, but it
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
“It’s not the way he looks. That’s not what’s got my attention. I do like his bossiness. Which walks that fine line just between rude and fuck-hot. It’s definitely a contributor. I guess it’s all of that put together that makes him seem so… perfect. Maybe too perfect?”

Well, Mr. Perfect... You get a big two thumbs up from me!

I have never read a book by Ms. Huss. [insert audible gasp here]

description

However, when I read this book blurb, I knew I had to rectify that situation. MY. GAWD. MAN. I'm glad I one-
Shanny
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny, hot-hot-hot

Mr perfect was very different from the other books J.A Huss has written but she nailed it.
This was such a fun and sexy book, can't wait to read the other books!
Jacqueline
May 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: rare-2016
5 star smut. 2 star story.

I love office romances - all of that sneaking around and forbidden trysts in the stairwell. This was an office romance with some smoking hot smut but I had some issues buying their story and I didn't really get a sense of forbidden from their relationship

Ellie's a celebrity concierge for an entertainment company, Mac's the hot, rich new boss. There's some fabulously smutty desk sex and tits-squashed-against-the-window sex along with some deliciously dirty talk. That par
Julia's Book Haven
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really liked this book, it was steamy and funny and cute. Very excited for the rest of the series cause all the other 'Mister's' definitely caught my attention. So happy that J.A. Huss decided to release these every 2 months! Recommend this one for anyone looking for a hot contemporary read with an Alpha guy and a sweet girl, with lots of humour :)
Henz
Jun 13, 2016 rated it did not like it

This book tried to be funny however I really don't like men who harass women with every chance they get and just because they are rich, handsome and oh so fuckin perfect doesn't mean that they are excused of doing such things. I freakin hate it!
Turning Pages At ...: Mr. Perfect (Mister #1) by J. A. Huss 5 21 Aug 16, 2016 07:25AM
  • Training Lady Townsend (Properly Spanked, #1)
  • Deeper (The Underground, #3)
  • Hostile Takeover (Knights of the Board Room, #5)
  • If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4)
  • Beautiful Killer (Lawless Kings, #3)
  • The Devil You Know (Ceasefire #1)
  • Long for Me (Luminous, #3)
  • Major Love (Balls in Play, #2)
  • Survival
  • Concealed Desire
  • Mason's Rule (Purgatory Masters, #3)
  • Falling Completely (Starling Falls, #1)
  • Steal My Heart (Washington Memorial Hospital, #2)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Beginning Again (Finding Peace, #1)
  • Highland Moonlight
  • Red Handed (Benediction, #2)
  • Luther: 2 Truths and a Lie (Adair Empire, #2)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Mister (6 books)
  • Mr. Romantic (Mister, #2)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Mr. Mysterious (Mister, #4)
  • Mr. Match (Mister, #5)
  • Mr. & Mrs. (Mister, #6)
“When you like people you forgive their faults and look past their mistakes.” 3 likes
“Get it together, Mac. This is your only chance to win her over. You will not fuck her senseless until she buys into the dream. I’m” 0 likes