Start by marking “Love of Thieves 1: Mint” as Want to Read:
Love of Thieves 1: Mint

Love of Thieves 1: Mint

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  7 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Lexi Steele began as a jewel thief in Seattle. Brave, clever and a little reckless, she defied the status quo while satisfying her hunger for an adrenaline high. When a high-rise diamond heist went wrong, she promised herself to stick to retrieving unclaimed gold, which was less likely to lead to violent situations.

Did she sentence herself to a boring life? Hardly. She now
ebook
Published May 27th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Love of Thieves 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love of Thieves 1

CoCoFierce
Jun 05, 2016 CoCoFierce rated it liked it
So often in romance stories you get a heroine that plays the damsel in distress role. She has her own but she plays weak when it comes to the hero. This is not the case in Blue Davis book Mint. Lexi is strong and very stubborn. She is a thief with ambition ( I had to chuckle at that). On her latest heist she is going for the lesser known pirate Black Caesar’s gold. The only thing is that she is in Haiti and being a woman no one will help her. Lexi has to swallow her pride and call upon the one m ...more
Heather R Callahan
Jun 04, 2016 Heather R Callahan rated it really liked it
Lexi is a good jewel thief, always looking for the next big find. She is simple in her ways, but gets the job done. So it comes to no surprise when she is off to Haiti to find a long lost treasure. The problem is Haiti isn’t the place for women, or innocent people. This is a country with much poverty, pirates, and no respect for women. So when Lexi tries to rent a boat, and is unsuccessful, she must call in a favor.

James is a rich, good looking thief, who is used to getting what he wants. He lov
Bella's  Blog
Jun 10, 2016 Bella's Blog rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading anything by Blue Davis and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet story. Blue Davis has given us a story that will grab you and hold you in it's pages from start to finish ,and then will leave us wanting more from this author. Lexi is a very strong minded woman ,but the pain that she has ,you can almost feel it well your reading this story.,specially when she in Haiti .James is quite a playboy, who's sexy there mwould ust be something there if she consider ...more
LLEP  Book Blog
May 23, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
This was the first book I have read by author Blue Davis. I rated it 3.5 stars due to the slow pace and almost too many characters involved in the storyline.

Lexi and James are two thieves looking for the same treasure. They usually work separately and against one another, but this one time they decide to partner together. Things go from quiet and boring to shootouts and fights.

James and Lexi begin to have a sexual relationship and James falls in love with Lexi, but can Lexi get over a past hurt
Rather Reading
Jun 12, 2016 Rather Reading rated it really liked it
Tina Marina
Jun 07, 2016 Tina Marina rated it it was amazing
Lexi is such a strong minded woman and I can feel her pain at the start of the story when she feels scared in Haiti.

James is sexy, but a playboy, but there has to be something there for her to consider him such a good friend to be able to ring him to help her get out trouble.

I like their playful banter and then when he realises she doesn’t like him being cocky and self assured, I love the way they interact together.

This story reminded me of the movie “Fools Gold” and I really enjoyed reading it.
Socially Book Nerd
I was given a free book for an honest review..
Treasure, Tropics, Sexy as hell men.... and a head strong, determined woman.
I loved this book! Add to your TBR for a sexy, flirty fun read

Flip
Flip marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Kasha
Kasha marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
I write contemporary romance, usually with a strong black female in the lead role.

I'm out of L.A, but I've been travelling all over the world, and living in different places all my life. It shows in my writing...my main character is always on a journey somewhere out in the world.

I send 10% of all book sales to a shelter for abused women in Los Angeles county.

Thanks for checking me out & I hop