Start by marking “Rise of the Alago (The Noru #6)” as Want to Read:
Rise of the Alago (The Noru #6)

Rise of the Alago

(The Noru #6)

Death was warned.
Fate was ignored.
Time has run out.
A new evil is here; Angel blood will shed
And a dark secret will shatter the team forever...
Published April 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rise of the Alago, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rise of the Alago

Becky_C1
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Guardians series comes in three generations. The guardians. The Noru. The Toren. I first began reading The Guardians series since I was in 4th grade and haven't missed any new books since. Each series has about 6-7 books so it's pretty clear how much I LOVE this. From all the brainwashing as a little kid, I now am proud to say that I believe in angels, demons, councils, Omnis, healers, paras, and other insane things. It is mind-blowing how a human can think of such extraordinary things! The ...more
Runningrabbit
I am NOT reading any more of this series. When are we going to actually achieve something? Yep, it's a bit like Days of our Lives. Oh and what now - hmmm, a love triangle. Well, at least she's not a virgin anymore.
Faith Lowery
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers!

Wow. This book! I have been waiting for Noru 6 literally chomping at the bit since the last words of Noru 5. It was worth the wait!

Noru 6 was so well written, and the storyline flowed seamlessly much more than previous books did. All of the Noru & Guardian books have been well written and a joy to read (and leaving you wanting) buy this one really takes the cake.

I will say, if you can't handle a cliffhanger, don't read this one until book II comes out, b
tiff
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMO!! OMO!!! OMO......

No, no, no I dont want to believe ****** is dead!!!

Amazing series, I was sad when The guardians finished but when I heard the kids get a story I was soooo happy. Waiting on the last book now and its going to be an emotional day, the day it comes out. Cant wait to read it but knowing its the last book I can at the same time, if that makes sense.

Lola that cliffhanger is by far the worst in the whole series! Starting Guardians the girl again, after knowing what happens in thi
Erica
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No, No, No, No, NO.

This cliffhanger will be the death of me. I want to cry and scream in frustration. This book is that amazing.

Other than that, I'm speechless. Left in complete misery and shock. For the sake of my sanity, please let part 2 come wayy sooner.
Kathy L.
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That moment an author rips out your soul and puts it in a grinder, makes sure it becomes fine powder before they use it as seasoning and eat it for breakfast?... Yeah, that is what just happened to my soul while reading this book. I am sure she liked her fingers after she was done too!

How could all this have happened?! Way too many great characters have fallen and continued to fall in this book. Relationships that were meant to be broke and those that broke somehow mended or maybe intend to mend
Mariana P-Murray
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
pretty freaking good. I enjoyed it a lot. this series has definitely been a major improvement on the guardians. the mistakes are there but few and far between which is good. when they say "the plot thickens" this is what they mean, this series right here. I have had a lot of fun reading this book and if it wasn't for a few flaws I'd have given it 5 stars, so that's good.
I can't wait to read the last book, and after the major improvement from the guardians to the noru, I definitely can't wait fo
Melinda
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger much? This series has continued to surprise me. I still have a bit of a problem with the age of the main character, and the things that she engages in - there are some really adult (read erotic) chapters in these books. Anyway, aside from that, I am enjoying the way this series is portraying young love, responsibilities, rejection, fitting in, conformity and judgement. I will be interested to see where the next book takes us.
Lisa fletcher
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
omg ....... i loved this book so much this series has been amazing and ive endeavered every single book but this was full of surprises and action and hints of romance too lola always gets it right shes an amazing writer i love her books so much i cant wait to read book 7 but also scared to read coz then thats it last book i will miss my noru world but hey got a whole book to enjoy first.
Jdm74aol.com
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Lacking originality

I loved the Guardian series, and I started out loving the Noru series, but I'm beginning to see the same storylines. I'm also hating the cliffhangers. I think it's time to wrap it up.
SPOILERS
1)Redd and Raven getting saved whilst the better twin dies.
2)Marcus-Ammeana-Emmy/Marcus-Emmy-Bianca vs. Pry-Silver-Diana or Pry-Bex-Silver/Pry-Silver-Hunter

Shawna
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A touch upset because, although it was still filled with content, I felt it was a little off course. The author tried soooo hard to persuade us on something that ended up going a different route anyway.
Latricia McCall
Amazing
Celia
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

Kept the reader on edge the whole time. I can not wait for the next book to come out so excited about it!
Crystal Zapata
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book just pi$$ed me off. Don't let my rating fool you. Yes it was a damn good read. I'm totally hooked in this story. But why....WHY...are we going round and round with Pry and Silver? Why? How much does he have to wrong her to look past and see, its not going to happen. Cheat on her, have a kid with someone else, crush her heart and stomp on it....oh wait he's done all that and then some!
Why can't it just stay Bex? I was happy in my Bex bubble. 100% team Kon.
So much happens my heart hurt
Jessica Pierotti
May 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Disappointed. Not really a book more like an outline.

Very disappointed. This doesn't seem like a book. It's more like an outline. Author spends more time and effort on her other short stories than this full length book? No real description of anything at all. Character wise or plot wise. Waited a long time to read this book but feel like I read more of a short story? Where is the emotions behind everything? I'm not asking for a whole chapter on one feather but should go into more detail especial
Nicole Bates
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I love this series! This first book got me hooked. Now I've read all 6 in less than a week. If you enjoy angels, demons, and true love, this books for you. Never a dull moment .
Alicia Prochnow
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I totally forgot this was part 1!!!! So bummed. But WICKED cliffhanger. Never ever saw that coming. I'm sure it will make sense but right now I'm floored. Otherwise I really loved the way the story developed. Great to see the Guardians back! I expected a lot more death, maybe that's in part 2, but the one that did occur, wow it was a doosy.
Only real complaint is the pace of the 'mature' scenes. Maybe its because I read a lot of 'mature' stories but there is a gap with these. I mean one minute sh
Yaritza Trevino
Yuck

The one word I can think to describe this book is simply pathetic. I'm disgusted with how much of a whore and immature Pry is. The whole back and forth and what she did to Bex was simply wrong. I could care less about buying the next book, sad I will never get my time or money back. Readers, if you are older than 15 do not waste your money.

Not sure what type of message this book sends. It's only telling young girls to keep going back to someone that treats you like you are worthless and tha
Tanesha Register
May 16, 2016 rated it liked it
A collective rating of not so angel

I've read all of these books and I really did love the storyline, but I really did get tired of the bickering and constant fighting. Every last one of these characters lost themselves and managed to recover,but only to lose themselves again. What was the point of them talking to the higher power? They lost their powers only to get them back and behave the same. These characters are rude, horny, immature and nosy given they eavesdrop the whole time on others con
Shyler Hayden
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series!!!!

I absolutely love this series. It's been a long time since I found a good book that had just the right amount of MA material but it wasn't every single chapter. The story line is so intense and hard to put down. My husband tells me every night 'put the kindle down and come to bed' haha. When I near the end I ask myself how can this book be almost over? It's still so fast paced and there is still so much going on! Never to fear because the next book is ready and waiting in my libra
Aracelis
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Uuuuggh

I have a love/hate relationship with the author. This book to the series is no different than the others. It had me yelling, crying and laughing at the book. It made also want to throw it across the room well because if you know Lola StVil's writing we know that any character you like or love isn't safe. This book isn't any different and what you think is going to happen turns to be the opposite. And unfortunately I have to wait months before the next book and I am left hanging on a cliff
Stacy Gallina
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emotional

Why oh why does the author keep killing characters that I care about. I hate crying. As usual, this book is an emotional roller coaster, that has many twists and turns. So many unexpected things are revealed. You really will not be expecting the ending. Talk about a cliffhanger. I really hope the next book does not take too long. On another note, there is also happiness and true love in this book to help offset some of the sadness revealed in this book. I definitely recommend this book,
nicole watson
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

Im so upset!!!!.......
I bought this book today, and finished it... TODAY!
Im going to need lola go get moving on the next books in this series.. I seriously baffled at how I'm supposed to go till FALL! This read was absolutely amazing and more amazing!!! Im upset that i finished it so fast and have NOTHING to follow. I finished the guardian series in a WEEK now im forced to wait more for my beloved NORU... But def a great read i def recommend
Dani-Marie Watson
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
This woman is truly one of the most amazing authors on earth!
Every single chapter only building up anticipation even more... How can you have so many cliff hangers you can actually put one in each chapter and increase the anticipation to boot!
I have all these books on kindle, but should she ever release book copies, I will be buying the whole collection of shiny new hardbacks! A million stars for Lola!
Skye
The author could have quite easily ended the series here.. Surprise! Another plot twist. Aaden is such a hypocrite, Pryor is an annoying little girl (seriously, she was fourteen when the series began). I only want to read the next book to see if Death is actually The Maker. I honestly think Pry was better off with Bex, at least he treated her right and not hurt her. Why would Ominis take their wings and powers when evil is at its strongest? It doesn't make any sense to me.
Shawn
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book is the first half of the conclusion of the Noru series. Has lots of twists and turns and is a n emotional rollercoaster. The entire series is a must read. You love or hate the characters get angry with them or cheer them on.. can't wait for the second part, as always the cliff hanger is jaw dropping...
Gayle
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lola does it again!!!

Love the book as usual. I got mad cause of the loss of some chapters but that is the to be expected with her books. Its absolutely going to kill me to wait for part 2. Love this series and The Guardians series. I might have to go back and read both series again while I wait. Absolutely love Lola Stvil!!!!
Theresa Beane
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
O M G

I cannot believe the ending. I have come to truly enjoy the Noru books and now I have to wait until book 7 comes out… This author is out of this world. She has a fantastic way of blending fantasy like no other. Don't hesitate to read these books, you will not be disappointed.
Karen
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!

I love this series! There is never a dull moment in any of theses books. I laughed, cried, got mad, cursed and wanted to strangle a few of the characters. All in all it was a great read.

I'm impatiently waiting the seventh book.

• All We See & Seem (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #3.6)
  • The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After, #2)
  • Night Fury: Second Act (Night Fury, #2)
  • Return (The Guardian Series Book 4)
  • Fallen (Angels and Gargoyles #3)
  • The Blind World (Brimstone, #1)
  • Disarmed
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • The MD Emperor Has No Clothes: Everybody Is Sick and I Know Why
  • Fated: Selected Scenes
  • The Aetherfae  (Weald Fae Journals #3)
  • The Last Leprechaun (Vampire University, #2)
  • Treacherous (Stepbrother #4)
  • The Order of Curse-Bound Knights: The Fateful Vampire Series (Fateful, #4)
  • Forgotten (The Guardian Legacy, #3)
  • SLATE (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #2)
  • Secrets & Lies 4: The Ferro Family (Secrets & Lies, #4)
  • Combat (Passion Patrol, #2)
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

The Noru (7 books)
  • Blue Rose (The Noru, #1)
  • The Last Akon (The Noru, #2)
  • Fall of the Chosen (The Noru, #3)
  • When Angels Break (The Noru, #4)
  • Ways of the Wicked (The Noru #5)
  • Rage of Angels (The Noru #7)