Start by marking “Severed Ties (Jagged Scars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Severed Ties (Jagged Scars, #2)

Severed Ties

(Jagged Scars #2)

Wendy is no stranger to death—she killed her first Skinny before she was ten—but the slaughter of her family is personal. Pelton's betrayal to the Den planted a wicked seed in Wendy's heart that is slowly growing into a ravenous monster bent on revenge. Its rage is bleeding into her dreams, her nightmares and her waking hours, staining everything, including her sanity.

Whe
Published April 18th 2016 by Just Add Peril

To ask other readers questions about Severed Ties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Severed Ties

Start your review of Severed Ties (Jagged Scars, #2)
*❆ Kαɾҽɳ ❆*
Awesome sequel! Loved it, praised it, admired it! It was everything and more!

We continue our revenge journey with the awesome Wendy, she is more determined than ever to kill Pelton for his betrayal.
But Wendy has problems of her own at the Shelter, she may be friends with most of the people but her worse enemy she has made is Dennis. Who continues to make her life hell.

With so much problems with others, there more deadlier problems with the people. A disease seems to have infected almost all t
Jessica Creason
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Fractured Memories! So, when I got to the end and discovered that by signing up for the author's newsletter, I could read the next book in the series for free, I jumped on it and immediately signed up and downloaded Severed Ties.

I loved this book just as much as the first one! It continued to develop the dystopian world and story, with just as many twists and turns as the first book.

Again, this book left off at a great point to start the next chapter of Wendy's journey but didn't lea
Brandon Baggett
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: entertainment
I want to start off with my overall thoughts, I definitely enjoyed this sequel more than the first. It did not have the angsty teenage girl whose paranoia seemed to cause way more problems than it solved.
This book works because the action keeps it flowing from plot to plot, though there was a moment where the plot seemed a little forced. There definitely seems to be more depth to the main character, though it is starting to shift to a dystopian teenage love story (nothing wrong with that, it ju
Kat
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book! It was so good that I finished it in one day and I'm hyped up for the next! Like the first book, lots of action and plot development. Lots of unexpected events as well... I can't say what happened, but perhaps people can change after all. Definitely a great book and I'd recommend reading this series! Loved it!
Kathy
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like the series. Now I am on book 3 !! Not sure I want the series to end!
Soobie's scared
Three solid stars.

I have the feeling these two books are just two parts of the same story and it feels weird to describe them as two separate entities.

So, Wendy is now living in Shelter, training with the fighters and dealing with Dennis. There could even be a spy among them working for the Primate. To sum it up a weird sickness is spreading among the adults living in Shelter and no one knows how to cure it. Oh yeah, and Wendy can't go anywhere alone because of what she did to Denni
Niki Livingston
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I purchased this entire series at FanX in SLC a couple of weeks back. My thirteen year old daughter got a hold of them first and read the entire series in less then a week. She couldn't put the books down. Last night I finished Severed Ties and started reading the third book. These are a quick read, mostly because they are difficult to put down. I don't get many opportunities to just read and not do much else, but yesterday I was so engrossed in this book, I rarely budged from my lazy boy! The a ...more
Kimberly C. Winslow
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book even more than the first one! The characters evolve well and the storyline is full of action. The apocalyptic nature of the book and the different ways the author explores that makes it a great read. A quick read because you race through the pages wanting to know what is going to happen!
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This does not have any impact on my review!
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dystopia
While I liked the first book just a little better, this one had quite a bit of intrigue and a fair bit of action. I'm now caught up in wanting to know who this Primate character is, as well as who might be the possible traitor from inside the Shelter. I look forward to reading the next one.
Kat
Feb 19, 2017
Dave and Joan Bradley
Feb 18, 2017

Jagged Scars (5 books)
  • Fractured Memories (Jagged Scars, #1)
  • Shattered Dreams (Jagged Scars, #3)
  • Crippled Hope (Jagged Scars, #4)
  • Broken Worlds (Jagged Scars, #5)