Start by marking “Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time” as Want to Read:
Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time

Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time

Let the Dragon be drawn again on the winds of time. Patterns of the Wheel is an adult coloring book suitable for all ages featuring original art drawn from The Wheel of Time ®.

Since its debut in 1990, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan has captivated millions of readers around the globe with its scope, originality, and compelling characters. Over the course of fifteen book
Published October 25th 2016 by Tor Books

To ask other readers questions about Patterns of the Wheel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Patterns of the Wheel

Start your review of Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
Amy
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The following has appeared in my blog and on the Tor.com site regarding Patterns of the Wheel:

The world created by Robert Jordan for The Wheel of Time offers readers a vibrant mix of elements to ignite the imagination. Readers enact their understanding of the books through cosplay, music, art, or even through food and drink. Line up any ten fans dressed as the Dragon Reborn, and while there may be some similarities, no two are the same.

Wheel of Time-inspired art ranges from elegant, elaborate fa
Kathy
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really like the Patterns of the Wheel coloring book. Each page is completely different than ones I have seen before.
This was a goodreads giveaway.
Carrie
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pretty cute coloring book for fans of the WOT series. Some of the drawings are not as detailed as I expected them to be with a rich fantasy series to pull inspiration from. But overall I think the coloring book is a nice little addition to my WOT shelf.
Renee Weekley
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have copies of the first coloring book it is FANTASTIC! I am eagerly awaiting this new copy...
Elena
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a Goodreads giveaway...
An excellent book ! After a long day of work and a way home with a lot of stressful traffic, this book is a great way to relax and release tension while you color the designs :)
Fantasy Literature
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars from Jana, read the full review at FANTASY LITERATURE

Disclaimer: just so you know, some of the books we review are received free from publishers

Patterns of the Wheel is a posthumous collaboration between late author Robert Jordan, of THE WHEEL OF TIME fame, and officially licensed Wheel of Time™ artist Amy Romanczuk, who has merged phrases or dialogue from many of Jordan’s novels with pysanky, a style of Ukrainian folk art most often seen on brightly-colored Easter eggs. While marketed
Sue
Dec 14, 2016 rated it liked it
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway.

I was very excited to win this book. Some of the drawings were beautiful and intricate; some, however, were much more childish in style and content. I will still enjoy the book, but was hoping for entirely detailed pages.
Erin
Jordan T. Sammer
May 12, 2020
Jana
Rating: 2.5 stars

Review to be posted shortly at Fantasy Literature.
Parker Nelson
Tony Schmidt
Kathleen Hohler
Grace
Sep 27, 2016
Amy Romanczuk is an self-taught pysanky artist and book aficionado living in Charleston, South Carolina. She has been writing pysanky since 1996. Several of Amy’s original design pysanky were accepted to the collection of Kolomyia Museum of Hutsul Folk Art (Kolomyiskyi muzei narodnoho mystetstva Hutsulshchyny) in Ukraine. She has taken the designs and details of her craft to inkwork, paintings, an ...more