Start by marking “Trainwreck 2 (Trainwreck #2)” as Want to Read:
Trainwreck 2 (Trainwreck #2)

Trainwreck 2

(Trainwreck)

(An Alpha Billionaire Romance Inspired by a True Event)

The steamy, explosive conclusion to Nelle L’Amour’s suspenseful new erotic romance.

ARI: My past has come back and threatens to destroy her.

When the past and the present collide, the passionate journey of two star-crossed lovers is thrown off course. Life or death awa
Published June 2nd 2016 by Nichols Canyon Press

Start your review of Trainwreck 2 (Trainwreck #2)
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
1,5 😫⭐️s

Apart from the creepy pronunciation of Saaaarah and all that sex, this part became unnerving, while Ari’s spine-chilling ex wife had a troubling role in it.
So, there was drama unfolded until the main characters managed to find their HEA.
I did not enjoy this duet at all!!!
Nelle L'Amour
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hang on to your seats for the steamiest ride you'll ever take!!

Tpagirl Loves Romance
Trainwreck 2 was the conclusion of the Trainwreck duet by Nelle L’Amour. It was the continuation of Ari and Sarah.

It started where book one left off: the big twist. I didn’t like the immediate direction because I didn’t understand why Sarah withheld her knowledge. The author then began taking us on an action filled adventure to ultimately taking us full circle. And as with the first book, there was tons of sex.

All in all, it was well written and a quick and intriguing read.
Amy  Crull
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg what an incredible book! Where to even start? I guess I'll tell you to read book 1 first or otherwise you'll be lost. This book starts off minus a back story, right where book 1 ended. Catherine, or whatever you want to call her, is crazier then in book 1..She goes to major extremes to get what she wants. Gwen, is forgiven and turns out to be a sweetheart. Ari and Sarah go thru struggles, mainly because of Catherine but they come out stronger then ever. I don't want to ruin anything for you ...more
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Suspenseful and funny, this is by far Nelle L'Amour's brilliant masterpiece. According to the description, this is based on a true life event. One can only envision how this all worked out in true life.

Sarah is a loving character, full of all the inadequacies we all feel as we deal with daily life for the first time on our own. With her mother diagnosed with Cancer, Sarah is left as the responsible party to cover all the bills in excess of insurance. With a job that barely pays for her to stay a
Andrea Turner
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*** ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN ***

Seriously Nelle, how do you come up with this stuff??? One minute Im floating on cloud nine, and then the next I'm a third class passenger on the Titanic trying to stay afloat. This woman is going to drive me insane, and that is why I totally LOVE her!

Honestly, I wasn't for sure what would happen with Ari and Sarah in this EPIC conclusion. These two have so much going on in this one, you will want to grab a bottle of wine, and forget the glass cause you won't n
Rebecca
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ari and Sarah's tumultuous connection continues in Trainwreck 2, and it picks up right where book one's startling revelation is exposed, and while it seems as though Ari and Sarah are actually building a solid foundation for a relationship - one that explores how perfectly matched they are sexually, things go from bad to worse when the poison of Ari's past becomes their present and a woman hellbent on wreaking havoc seems to become an insurmountable obstacle for Trainman and his Warrior Princess ...more
Dani
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for honest review; so here it goes (deep breaths)

This series is reworking of Nellster very first erotic romance series, Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire. However, she has added Ari’s POV throughout. The material is brand new and not a rehashing of previously written chapters. I loved Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire. However I thought it was missing something but couldn't pinpoint exactly what that was, and reading Trainwreck, it became crystal clear, Ari's pov was
yohanna baez
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And here we go again with this two lovers trying to find a middle ground trying to find each other and trying to find happiness in the mist all the up and down. everything here goes really fast but we have the same hotness, and we can say sweet...I really enjoy this author writing styles even though sarah got on my nerves a litlle with all thw running, you will understand once you start reading it.But i look past that becuase it was her vision and i try to see it to.This was a very sweet ending, ...more
Krista
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review.

Ari and Sarah's romance has blossomed, stalled, gotten off the rails and finally back onto the track. Sarah's witch of a boss turns out to be Ari's ex wife. Catherine/Cassandra is doing everything in her power to make sure that Ari and Sarah will not find their happy ending. She wants Ari to suffer for his supposed sins. What he did was to protect his young son.

Thank goodness she doesn't succeed. Due to Ari's stubbornness and Sarah's desire to protect him,
Janice Hague
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trainwreck 1&2

The story of Ari & Sarah had me from the 1st page . I couldnt put these books down They take you on a journey of hartbreak & love
Ari a billionaire single protective dad not game to let anyone close due to the scars he bares from his bad marriage
Sarah a down but brave hard working girl that is trying to save her mum from cancer
The journey The love they share The walls that crumble to bring them together
Loved Loved these books
Tangodiva
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 Saarah...Ari to the rescue!

A great conclusion to a fabulous story of love, suspense, fear and the will to survive. Ari and Sarah deserve a happy ending, but his ex has other ideas. It's all in the details, thoughts and visual descriptions of the locales that draw you in to this engaging book.
Keep writing great books Nelle!
An Audible version of this series would be very enjoyable.
I was gifted an ARC.
Azzie Parks
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great job

A great job as always.I didn't think you could get any better than book #1,but you took me for a ride I will never be able to for get.You write some mean books,they keep getting better and better.For anyone that haven't picked up trainwreck#1 and#2 you need to do it now,you don't know what you're missing.Happy Reading Everyone.
Mary Winstead
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sarah's boss is also Ari's ex. She doesn't know what to do. Her boss told her to stop seeing Ari or she would lose her job. She's stuck. She loves Ari. Ari wants Sarah. He,doesn't know why she's pushing him away. He's going to find out. Can Ari get over his insecurities and love Sarah? Great book. Great series. ...more
Mary Stockwell
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good ending

This should have been all in one book since the last part was half a book. I didn't realize that there was another book included with this. It does have a good ending though.
Sharon Shovan
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ari and Sarah. Never saw that coming. What is Sarah going to do? As the problems keep piling up on her, Sarah does not know what to do. Since she has met this man her life I like a train wreck. Is there a solution?
Deb Lake
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Ari and Sarah's story was beautifully crafted. I loved the Jewish references also with the neighbor. And the inclusion of part one of Gloria's story was awesome!!!
Mollien Fote Osterman
Page Count: 225 pages
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

(An Alpha Billionaire Romance Inspired by a True Event)

A steamy and suspenseful two-part series by NEW YORK TIMES Bestselling Author Nelle L'Amour, with both novel-length books releasing on the same day!

SARAH: I’m an utter trainwreck. I can barely pay m
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

ARI: My past has come back and threatens to destroy her.

When the past and the present collide, the passionate jou
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read! It's Cinderella meets Devil wears Prada! A steamy quick read! ...more
Reviews from the Heart
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the sequel to this two part series by an incredibly talented author that I will definitely be following in the future! I loved everything about this story and absolutely loved the way it kept me guessing what was going to happen next right up to the very end. There was enough going on here that it kept and held my interest to the point where the outside world ceased to exist for me and these are always my favorite types of stories. Things have gotten pretty hot and heavy between Sarah an ...more
Cindy Caron
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I didn't think, after reading part one of this series, that it could get much better, but WOW! Nelle sure cranked it up a notch or two! So much action and excitement going on, this is definitely a series you won't want to miss out on.
This book continues where the first part ended, and brings us on an emotional and physical roller coaster like no other before it. Sarah is feeling so many conflicting emotions she's not sure if she's coming or going most of the time, and Ari can't seem to fig
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
So I had to gird my loins and put on my big girl panties to dive straight into Book Two. My heart was in my mouth after the cliffhanger ending of Book One.

I was ranting like someone demented while reading the conclusion of Ari and Sarah’s story. Most of it not fit for me to share on here I might add, my good people. Potty mouth thy name is Laura.

Forces conspire to break Ari and Sarah’s tentative relationship apart. I can’t say more here in case you haven’t read Book One *insert angry face here d
Tracey
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
After finishing book 1 of TRAINWRECK I was enthralled and could hardly wait for the release of part 2! Part 2 is just as exciting and un-nerving as the first part! The way part 1 ended it just led into a plethora of further horrendous atrocities. Cassandra and Catherine are both the epitome of evil being both jealous and vindictive, while Gwen, who could go either way, tends to be of no help at all.

Ari is beautiful as always. He tends to be a bit dense at times but ultimately figures out the sco
Mary
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Nelle L'Amour continues with the incredible journey of Sarah and Ari. The tangled web that is created is unraveled as we see just how small the world truly is. The drama is electrifying and kept me turning the page but I don’t want to give away any of the amazing twists and turns. All I can say is if you dive in, you will find an incredibly suspenseful, heart stopping and over the top sexy romance that will captivate your heart. The connection between Sarah and Ari intensifies as they face ...more
Kay
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Provided an ARC for honest review

Wow loved this book and series sooooo much!! It was the perfect conclusion to this series. I loved every single part. Something about Nelle L'Amour's books I just get, relate to, and make me fall in love with her work. I can't ever put her books down!! This book was the same. I sat down and couldn't stop.

It was soooo intriguing, full of suspense, angst, excitement, and some steamy moments. This story definitely kept me on my toes wondering what would happen next.
Tiffany
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
In book two Sarah has a deep secret that she has to keep from Ari. Ari doesn't know why Sarah has been so distant lately but he doesn't like it. Sarah has to everything in order to keep them safe but Ari isn't one to give up on something he wants and he wants Sarah. Once Sarah's secret comes to light Ari knows that his past is coming back to haunt them both. Hopefully his past isn't going to keep him from the life he wants with Sarah.

I loved this follow up to book one and this book picks up wher
Karen Szakelyhidi
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy WOW..... what an awesome conclusion to the story of Ari & Sarah!! Could not put this one down either I was on the edge of my seat through the entire book, even enjoyed this one more than book 1!!! This book is awesome grab them both!! Amazing roller coaster ride of a story!!!

Wit & Wonder Books
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

It just keeps coming ! Trainwreck 2 by Nelle L'Amour is the fabulous conclusion of Sarah and Ari's story . There is so much chemistry between the two you'll need a fan to cool off.

Will Sarah and Ari be able to overcome the past when it comes calling ? Or will it be too much for these star crossed lovers to overcome ?

This is an action packed , suspenseful , love story that will keep you turning page after page . I would recommend this series to a
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Holy moses!!! After the ending of book one I couldn't wait to jump straight into this one and is didn't disappoint Ms L'Amour gives you the right balance of suspense to keep you hooked throughout and the hot and steamy scenes don't hurt either!

Sarah is keeping a secret from Ari that will destroy him and his family but she's between a rock and a hard stone with the mum's medical bill piling up and her love for Ari she's no idea what to do.

Ari's past has come back to haunt him in the worst way pos
« previous 1 3 next »

• Happily Letter After
  • Corrupted (The Billionaire's Secret Club, #8)
  • Mistaken (The Billionaire's Secret Club, #7)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession~Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • The Patchwork Quilt of Happiness (Dare River, #6)
  • Billionaire With a Twist: Part Three
  • Hudson (Anderson Billionaires, #4)
  • Billionaire Secret Club Box Set (The Billionaires Secret Club, #1-6)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)
  • All Kitten Aside (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11)
  • Tell Me You're Mine (The British Billionaires #1)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Billionaire With a Twist: Part One
  • Billionaire With a Twist: Part Two
  • Christmas with the Billionaire (Lucky in Love, #6)
  • Strict (Part Two)
  • Oh, My Roared (Paranormal Dating Agency, #12)
I am a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Los Angeles with her Prince Charming-ish husband, twin college-bound princesses, and a bevy of royal pain-in-the-butt pets. A former executive in the entertainment industry with a prestigious Humanitas Prize for promoting human dignity and freedom to my credit, I gave up playing with Barbies a long time ago, but I still enjoy play ...more

Trainwreck (2 books)