Start by marking “Ashton Scott” as Want to Read:
Ashton Scott

Ashton Scott

It was a bad start to my week.
Or shall I say, he was a bad start to my week.
Ashton Scott.
Presumptuous, arrogant asshole.
He barrelled into my office and demanded I sell him my property.
I said no. Never.
He said everything is for sale.
He also said he always gets what he wants.
Well, Ashton Scott can kiss my ass. He’s not getting this.
There's one problem with that.
The man just
Published September 24th 2018 by Nina Levine

Start your review of Ashton Scott
Dilek VT
First, the writer presents us this sassy wonderful woman who takes no crap from anyone and who puts the words into our hero's mouth while he was trying to intimidate her. She did just fine both times he showed what an as*hole he is! I clapped her in my mind, cheered for her...

“You can leave now. I don’t appreciate you asking for a meeting and then coming here and threatening me. I’m not a woman who lies about anything. You want to know something from me? Straight up ask me and I’ll give you
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"As much as I love that suit, I'd love to take it off him even more."

I'm a huge fan of Nina Levine's badass bikers. So, of course, I was willing to jump into whatever direction she decided to go next. Well, I can say for a fact now that her skill in writing alpha men is not limited to leather, she takes sexy in a suit to a whole nother level...sigh. ❤

Ashton Scott is an arrogant asshole and he doesn't deny it. He's bossy and used to getting what he wants. Being gorgeous makes it even worse fo
Nina Levine
Sep 23, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ASHTON IS LIVE ON AMAZON AND IN KU!!!

"Ashton is arrogant, frustrating, but holy mother of alpha males...hand me a fan and shower me with cold water...this man is hot!” - Fun Under The Covers

Enter to win a $50 gift card (Amazon OR Paypal money) - http://bit.ly/2OLx8cR

AVAILABLE FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ObBe0R
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Dx2AL4
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2xSBho7
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/Cc1GmW

If you love your billionaires as bossy and arrogant as I d
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Holy hell, Ashton Scott is one hot alpha male!!

Just for clarification, I originally read Ashton Scott as a newsletter serial that Nina sent to her subscribers. I fell in love with his cocky asshole self then, and reading his entire story in one sitting has made me fall in love with him all over again.

Ashton is a bossy af, dominating businessman used to getting what he wants, how he wants, when he wants. Then he meets Lorelei and she brings him to his knees, as much as a dominating asshole like
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, naughty fun, and heartache.

This is Lorelei and Ashton’s story. Ashton wants something that Lorelei has but she is not willing to give it up. Just how far is he willing to go to get it? Will he seduce her? What happens if the seduction turns on him and he falls instead of her? Will he still get what he wants from her? Or is he going to lose his heart and the one thing he wants? The banter between these two is funny. The chemistry is
Rose
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She did it again!!!!

When Nina Levine started Ashton Scott I wasn't sure about it. It started as a weekly serial and I'm not fond of serials, for one. Two, I'm usually not all that crazy about suit-wearing, know-it-all business men. So I decided to wait to read it until it was done. Thankfully, she decided to published the final product. And, OH MY GOD!!!! I freaking loved this book!!!! It was everything I should have known it would be!!!! I mean, it's Nina FREAKING Levine!!!! What was I thinking
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
An arrogant a$$hole that you just gotta love

I originally read the first eighteen chapters of this book through Nina's newsletter, but when I discovered she was going to publish it, I stopped reading and waited for the book to be released. Why oh why did I wait???? Nina Levine written a character who is definitely an a$$hole - but boy you really gotta love this man. Ashton Scott, ladies remember that name, because I'm telling you now, once you've met him you'll never forget him.

Just ask Ashton, h
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Ashton Scott completely stole the show... and my heart in every way.

Nina Levine is back with a sexy, charming, intense, heart-pounding, explosive romance that kept me devouring the pages the entire time and left me smiling... completely smitten by the time the pages quit turning. Ashton Scott isn't a man you forget and their journey was totally unforgettable in the best of ways.

He wants her property...and more importantly he wants her. He never gets denied and gets everything he wants an
tinyteaplots
This was chock full of overbearing alpha awesomeness. Not only is Ashton OTT in the ways I love, but he's good, kind, and loyal and generally made my heart pitter-patter.
Lorelei was also pretty great in a multitude of ways, and I loved the way she connected with other integral women in the book.
This story was full of great friendships, existing and emerging, and it just felt so good!
I'm stoked that Jack and Jessica get their story in the upcoming Cards of Love: Ten of Swords.
Raine
Good read

This was a good read. I looked both characters, Ashton and Lorelei. Their assistants were also very likeable, especially Jessica who is Ashton's assistant and who had been in a relationship with Ashton's best friend, Jack. There were parts is the book that dragged on, but the pace of the book was good.
Dora Koutsoukou
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 💞💞💞💞🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️
Leslie Whitaker
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes!!! Excellent! Ashton is cocky and bossy and gorgeous and smart. He does what he wants when he wants and no one stands in his way. Until he meet Lorelei. She is tough and smart and doesn’t put up with any BS. Ashton and Lorelei push each other’s buttons and challenge each other and discover love is not an easy thing sometimes. Loved them and their journey!
Clare
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I'm so glad i waited till Nina upload this, I had read a few chapters in the newsletter but had trouble keeping up, I couldn't get enough of these 2 and there story was just so so good. If you love Nina then you have to read this. ...more
Jan
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sexy, bossy Asshole Alpha in a suit, I loved Ashton Scott!!.

Ashton comes across as an arrogant Asshole, yes he's bossy, yes he's demanding and yes he's a man who see's what he wants and goes out and gets it and hes also a man who very rarely does not get what he wants!!.

"I'm good at two things in life Lorelei: business and sex, I've shown you one. Now I'll show you the other"

phew, *fans self, this was a hot read.

Lorelei first meets Ashton when he presents himself in her office not asking but
Renee
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

It was a bad start to my week. Or shall I say , he was a bad start to my week. Ashton Scott. Presumptuous, arrogant self barreled into my office and demanded I sell him my property. I said no. Never. He said everything was for sale. He also said he always get what he wants. Well, Ashton Scott can kiss my butt. He's not getting this. There's one problem with that. The man just doesn't give up. And now
Jacqueline
Dnf 30%

I'm not feeling this one. It's lacking chemistry, she's suddenly turned into a simpering wimp and he's trying to be a dom but he's coming over all bossy ass instead to me. Not for me.
Elizabeth Clinton
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What started off as a weekly serial and now that Nina Levine has wrapped it into one incredible book with a big bow around it you get the complete story of Ashton Scott & Lorelei Winters.
Two very strong minded people both looking for what’s best for themselves but when they meet you can’t deny the chemistry that falls off the pages.
They will go through some very tumultuous times and some very romantic times but when you get so involved in everything Ashton & Lorelei you can’t help cheer them on
Phyl
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Arrogant Ashton Scott and fiesty Lorelai. He’s used to getting what he wants, she doesn't give a shit. You can feel the sexual chemistry off the page. Nina knows how to write dominant male but also female who takes no shit from said male. I did like Ashton and Lorelai they are a great couple but I found myself skimping through. I’m not sure why I didn’t love this story.

Natalia
Sep 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF 45%

One thing is being alpha other is being bother line abusive...

h starts all powerful and mighty... But becomes a play toy with him dictating her schedule, what she wears and worst, pressuring her to have sex when she is telling him that she is still very sore of all the f*king!!
Diane Yoz
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dear God this pompous A$$ has bossed his way into my heart!
Ashton Scott is pretentious & domineering. He has a way of commanding your attention and even though he has a gentle side for the ones he loves never once can you say this man is soft. Ashton Scott is a hardcore alpha!
When he meets Lorelei, the woman who test his resolve, everything he knows changes.
How he does business, how he helps his family and how he finally opens to love, oh but not before they butt heads. A Lot!
The tension betwe
MJ
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
I have loved Ashton Scott ever since the Author's first "A$$h&le Monday" in her newsletter. This serial follows Ashton and the woman who seems to be the only one who can put him in his place: the feisty Lorelei Winters. OMG, these two. The fireworks are immediate as he uses he demanding ways to get what he wants, both in his business and in his bed. To say he is frustratingly irresistible is an understatement and it was great fun watching as Lorelei tried her hardest not to succumb to his overwh ...more
Lu Bielefeld
I had followed the story by weekly email and enjoyed reading it all together.
I think for a guy who is supposed to be "the asshole" his ex girlfriend does what she wants with him. He does not look the same close to her. Where's the boss at this hour?
Both heroes have issues.
The secondary characters are very interesting, I wanted to know more about his sister.
But the reading was good, I liked it.

“You have no idea. It wasn’t just the kiss… it was the way he touched me and spoke to me, too. Goodness,
Cassandra
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I waited till Ashton and Lorelei was finished to read their story. It was totally worth the wait! Nina has away with sucking you into any world she writes! I love the mention of Crave. Jett and Presley are one of my favorite all time Nina Levine couples! I hope there is more to come from Ashton and Lorelei, they have an amazing chemistry and balance each other out perfectly!
Tahsin
DNF @ 51%

I have yet to read the FSoG series and I doubt I ever will, but that gave rise to a niche of alpha, domineering, and often bdsm-loving billionaires and I read quite a few of those. This story reminded me of those; it tried too fucking hard and falls so fucking short as a result.

The only reason I even started reading it is because it was on KU, and I liked the premise. Safe to say I’ll probably steer clear of this series of stand-alones from now on.

I liked the h okay at the beginning,
phoebess
Ashton Scott was an incredible book. I enjoyed every bit of it, every funny scene, every dramatic scene and even those "normal" ones. This book was well-balanced, fast-paced, full of sexy stuff and most of all, it was written so well, I could almost swear I was in the story with all those characters.
And I hate I had stopped reading the newsletter story after a few episodes. *smacks herself* Bad decision on my part to wait that long, really bad!
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any of this author's other books, but I was particularly drawn to this book because the synopsis intrigued me and the cover is seriously hot! I grabbed a copy of this book once it released, but I wasn't sure when I was going to have time to read it! I then finished reading all the ARCs I had quicker than I expected, so I decided to start reading this book! After reading, I can say that I really enjoyed this book! It drew me in right from the first chapter and kept me intrigued as ...more
KFForever
kfforever

4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse at KindleFriendsForever

Right ladies! Now you have the opportunity to one-click a book which I’d read chapter by chapter before publishing. It’s an incredibly sexy read and the author’s modus operandi couldn’t have been better. Left on a cliffy of sorts between each short installment, my definition of this intense romance has to be erotically angst-ridden. Doubts, fears and the heroine's insecurities are woven into the story over quite a short t
Kerry Fletcher
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God i love Ashton!! I want me a bossy a hole who can be an a hole any day of the week for me!

Ashton Scott. Successful businessman who everyone respects. He never lets feelings get on the way of a business deal and woe anyone who tries to get on his way. He gets what he sets his mind to with no apologies. That is until he meets Lorelei.

Lorelei is quite new to business after inheriting her grandmother's she is trying to make it in a mans world her own way. She has a good head on her shoulders but
Natasha Mahadeo
OMFG I'M DEAD..... SEND ASHTON SCOTT TO REVIVE ME PLEASE....
Nina Levine has been giving the world Asshole Monday for a long long time. But I was never a patient woman so I couldn't wait... but you know Patience is highly rewarded. And to say I was Rewarded is an understatement of the year.
This book was Fucking Phenomenal. I pulled an all nighter with this Fantastic Story and it's characters. I always adored King but Ashton Booted King of the Throne.
This story will capture you. You will be ob
Patricia Wonderland
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This book started well. Lorelei has a backbone, she's smart. Ashton is arrogant and bossy but he is ready to give everything for people he loves, especially his bestfriend, his sister, his nephews, his mother... He has a huge heart and takes care of everyone. His banter with his PA are funny.
But Asthon becomes too bossy for my liking, he barks orders to Lorelei and takes decisions for her. His gift (the box) was too much too fast... She likes to say she's strong and independant, and she doesn't
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Romance Retreat: Billionaire Romance 5 52 Oct 23, 2018 03:35PM

• Gym Junkie
  • The Billionaire Affair (In Too Deep, #3)
  • Hate Notes
  • Soldier Boy
  • Mr. Spencer
  • The Man in the Mirror
  • Absolution
  • Down Under (Aussies, #2)
  • Somebody To Love
  • Finding Perfect
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Cherry Popper
  • Liar Liar
  • Don't Go
  • Billion Dollar Enemy
  • Positively Pricked
  • Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)
  • Marriage Mistake
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Amazon