Start by marking “From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward Duet Book 1)” as Want to Read:
From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward Duet Book 1)

From This Day Forward

(From This Day Forward #1)

Elizabeth tries to pick up the pieces when her marriage falls apart, but after an accident she finds that nothing in her life is as she remembers it- including her husband.
Excerpt-

"I'd always played it safe and look where it got me. My life ended the day he walked out the door. I just needed one night of recklessness to grieve the end of my marriage. I didn't plan on
Published 2016 by Shannon Myers

To ask other readers questions about From This Day Forward, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of From This Day Forward (From This Day Forward Duet Book 1)
Books By Ces
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-adult
A definite page turner. A captivating story about sad mistakes and the undeniable urge for a second chance!

Lately, I’ve been picky about the books I read. Time is a constraint right now, so if I sit down and read, it has to be something gripping, interesting and engaging, otherwise, I drop the hat. This book, definitely surprised me.

I would ruin the story completely if I gave a brief summary. There is no way to avoid spoiling the story, even if I talk about the characters in general,
Nikki ღ Navareus

***FOUR STARS***

I'm just writing one review for both stories, From This Day Forward (Part 1) and Forsaking All Others (Part 2), mostly because I'm too lazy to write proper reviews for both stories.

I actually enjoyed both stories quite a bit.
The rest of this review has spoilers so don't read on unless you are okay with that......
(view spoiler)
Brandi
Do you ever read a book where there isn't a single redeemable character in the entire freaking thing? Yes? No? I've read a couple, but they always seem to get exactly what they deserve in the end.

This book? I hope you aren't looking for an HEA because this isn't it. This is one of those books where I'm pretty sure everyone gets what they deserve. You can even be satisfied with this ending if you like that kind of ending. However, if you want to see this all wrapped up, you're gonna have to grab
Coco.V
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/22/2019)! ...more
Sara Oxton
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From This Day Forward by Shannon Myers a five-star read that you will want to be taken forward with. I thought I had already read everything by this author so really don’t know how I missed this one, what I will say is buy both this book and the next one Forsaking all others together as you will not want to risk not being able to read the second book or have any delay to reading it. Together they are the From this day forward duet and together they make the best read I’ve read in a long while. ...more
Jazmyne- Ramblings of a Bookworm
Elizabeth is faced with a huge life challenge right at the beginning of the book – her marriage is over. With the help of her best friend Jess, her therapist, and some well portioned champagne, she begins to put the pieces of her life back together. That is, until … she doesn’t.
There’s so much about this story I cannot say without taking away some of the surprise of the plot. But let’s just say that once it seems that Elizabeth’s life is turning toward the better it all changes.

There were many
Stephanie
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was exceptional! There was romance, friendship, betrayal, sexy and passionate love scenes, and it all left you on the edge of your seat till the end of the book! I hated characters with a passion, then I grew to love them over the course of the story. At times I wished I could be transplanted into the story!
This is an exceptional story and I can't wait to read more from Shannon Myers!
DG
May 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Way to back and forth between who is married to whom and who really cheated....AND a cliffhanger! Ughhh!
2OCC Reviews
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
The description of this book leaves a lot to be imagined when starting this book, but what the author does is throw you for a huge loop when it comes to different twists that were added. I can’t even real review it with out saying what is what because it’s got a heck of a twist. I really enjoyed the twists that the author added because the main one was unique and added a layer to the story. I look forward to reading the second book I. This duet to find out what’s going to happen. One man is the ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
I saw this duet recommended in a group I am saying it was heartbreaking, a real tear-jerker and that was just what I was in the mood for. Well, no tears were shed from me. The story was all over the place, there were a lot of errors, the world and his wife were cheating (which is not a hard limit for me) but it all just got a bit ridiculous. There was no redemption for any of the characters and while the initial twist was really good, that was the highlight of the duet for me. It was a shame ...more
Julie
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Shit!

Damn Shannon, you blew this out of the park! I have no words! AMAZING! I'm following you girl! On to the next and I'm f****** excited! ok, so I read your "deleted scenes" after complaints on Beth, call me stupid, but it confused me, ugh!
Lori Caprio Tate
Twists and turns

I am still a little discombobulated by this story. Ms Myers wove a tail that leaves you second guessing what you read and what has happened. I found myself sneaking off to read just on more page. What you think is real might not be. I can't wait to start book two.
Tonya (Rustic Book Reviews)
I want to make this as spoiler free as possible but with this story it is hard to keep to yourself. So, lets see what I can do.

In the first of the book we meet Elizabeth and she is talking about her current marriage to Landon. She is happy and life is going great. She has the best friend in the world, Jess, but somewhere something changes.

She goes out to a club, meets this one of a kind man, David. She is enjoying her self and drinking the night away. She is caught up with her attraction for
A.J. Reads
I really liked the way the author wove through the parts of the stories and connected the dots between the twists. You probably won't understand what I mean unless you read the book. David's character seemed a bit stiff for my liking. I actually preferred the way the story was right before the first twist - can someone write a book like this for me, please? On to the second part I go...
K
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cheating
Everyone cheated in this book. Everyone. I kind of hated this book but at the same time I was dying to find out what happens next, but what sucks is that this book was on KU, but the second is not. I am crossing my fingers that someday book 2 will be on KU, because otherwise I'm done here.
This book was confusing! The first section of the book outlines Elizabeth's failed marriage with Landon, who has recently left her to be with his best friend's wife. Yeah, he's a scumbag. Elizabeth finally gets out of her depressive funk to go out on a night on the town with her friend, Jess, and meets a nice guy named David. Before she can even give him her number, she falls and hits her head. When she wakes up in the hospital, her version of reality is much different than everyone else's. ...more
Liz Lawson
I was engrossed in this story. Confusing beginnings but the surprises and reveals slowly unfolded. I was routing for Landon, then David, then Landon. Good storyline. Looking forward to the conclusion in book 2.
Never read books from this author before, will definitely be on my go to list for future reading.
LS Kralicek
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping

Could not put it down and it ends in a cliff hanger. This is a grippingly powerful book that shows the real depths of marriage in many ways. Holy smokes David and Beth's story is amazing.
Jacqueline J
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m giving this 4 stars because it was trippy and pretty riveting, like watching a train wreck. I had to keep turning pages to see how it was going to turn out. First of 2 books. I’m going to have to read the second to see how it all ends.
Jess
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa hang on tight y’all!

READ THE BOOK!!!! Hold onto your britches y’all because this book is going to take you on one heck of a ride. Oh you think you have it figured out? Wrong. Oh you think your heart is safe? Wrong. But it’s worth the ride. Just hang on tight because it’s gonna be a bumpy one! The only reason this one got 4 stars is because there was a little repetition and some parts were hard to follow but trust me, slow down, maybe reread a little and it’ll be worth it.
Suchita Runwal
Cathy Stanton
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review

I could not put this book down. The twists and turns just added to the book. I can't wait to read the conclusion.
Belle
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cow

THIS WAS THE MOST DRAMATIC BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MT ENTIRE LIFE! I can’t even wrap my head around all I just experienced in this book. HOLY COW
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Twists and turns galore

It's been a while since I've found a book I could really get my teeth into and this was just what I was looking for.

Lots of twists and turns, highly recommended.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Where do I begin...this book tore out my heart but at the same time blew me away with our Alpha male, David! OMG! Half the things that went down in this book I did NOT see coming but it sure as hell was AMAZING! I fell HARD for David and Beth! The book left me a complete mess, yet there were moments that had me absolutely panting and melting and there was even a touch of humor here and there.

Shannon Myers found herself a stalker (I mean fan!) for life now! I am absolutely, truly, sincerely
Kym
Wow, I was not expecting this book to turn out how it did. I must say after reading the first part and then going into the second part, I was confused. I will say this book has cheating in it. While I'm not a fan of cheating in real life, I don't mind it in books. But it also depends on the characters. Ok, this book had left me emotionally drained. I must say right now, I don't like Beth's so called best friend Jess. Bitch is all I'm gonna say. Not liking David either. Not sure how I feel about ...more
Barbara Czerwonka
A MUST read...5 plus shining star...

I wasn't expecting this...just like Beth, I stumbled across this book...and beyond happy that I did...I highly recommend this book...it's going down as one of my all time favorite......It would make a great movie,,,
Debbie
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg! I thought I was just going to read the normal romance with problems then HEA, errrrrr No! Talk about twists and turns, how on earth did the author keep everything straight throughout? This is definitely a must read!
Tia
May 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Apparently this is a series...

Yep... totally not impressed. Why can't authors warn you about this shit...
Amanda
Short review. The book is broken into three parts, I didn't like part one and found it boring until David showed up. I enjoyed part 2 much more and felt the love and passion that David and Beth have for each other part 3 tainted what I liked about part 2. Despite not enjoying all of the book but parts of it I am interesting to see if any of the characters will be redeemed in the next book.

*Spoilers* I felt like making David a cheater too was an after thought to put both him and Beth on even
« previous 1 3 next »

• Inhale, Exhale (Hollow Ridge, #1)
  • Forever and All the Afters
  • King of Lies (Empire of Lies, #1)
  • Forget Me Not
  • Before You
  • Beyond Words (The Hutton Family, #1)
  • Love, Hate & Us
  • The Woman He Married (A Magic City Duo, # 1)
  • Beyond Love (The Hutton Family, #2)
  • Wait for Me
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet, #1)
  • A White Picket Fence (A White Picket Fence #1)
  • Without You
  • My Fiancé's Brother: Part 2 (The Guilty Series, #2)
  • Saving Grace
  • Fall from Grace
  • Savage Hunger (Savage Trilogy #1)
Shannon is a born and raised Texan. She grew up inventing clever stories, usually to get herself out of trouble. Her mother was not amused. In junior high, she began writing fractured fairy tales from the villain's point of view and that was the moment she knew that she was going to use her powers for evil instead of good.

In 2003, she moved to Denver and met the love of her life. After some

From This Day Forward (3 books)
  • Forsaking All Others (From This Day Forward Duet #2)
  • You Save Me: Ты спас меня