Start by marking “Moms on Missions (Mommageddon, #1)” as Want to Read:
Moms on Missions (Mommageddon, #1)

Moms on Missions (Mommageddon, #1)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Artist Vince Russo wants to advance his career but his devout mother, Diana, wants grandchildren. Vince lives in Niagara Falls and he doesn’t even date!
Diana joins the Moms on Missions (“MOM”), who strive to better the lives of their clients’ kids. MOM installs Vince’s fantasy girl upstairs in the duplex where he lives.

Their pick for Vince is sick of dancing to her mother’
Kindle Edition
Published May 30th 2016 by Jess Molly Brown

To ask other readers questions about Moms on Missions, please sign up.
Jess Brown I'm not sure whether to be afraid or thrilled, Diane. I would suggest going to your favorite community center or your church and chatting with other…moreI'm not sure whether to be afraid or thrilled, Diane. I would suggest going to your favorite community center or your church and chatting with other moms. Even better if there's a nice club you can join of people with similar values and traditions, Go a few times and then invite them all over for coffee and cake. The cake is important. No mom can resist cake. You only need a few moms to get on board, and a source of appropriate candidates. Neighborhood yearbooks are an awesome resource. Just look at the senior class that graduated about three or four years ago. Gossip to find out all the facts. Oh, and having a teacher or coach in the group would be an amazing asset. Best of luck with your endeavor. Let me know how it works out. I'll probably want to join one in about four years, myself.(less)

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Review to come...I had a great time with this!
Melanie Moreland
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Moms on Missions is filled with more slapstick hilarity than an 80’s sitcom. It is Canadian humor gone wild as our couple Dani and Vince attempt to stay one step ahead of their mothers from hell. You find yourself cheering their attempts even as you chuckle over the fact the moms were, indeed, right. Set in Niagara Falls, the over-the-top story is a cat and mouse game that is never dull.
Vagabonda Reads
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Diana Russo wants to be a Nonna. Plan and simple, she wants grandchildren. But in order to have grandchildren, her son, Vincent needs to marry the right girl. With no current or acceptable daughter-in-law prospects in sight, Diana pleads her case to the Moms on Missions (MOM) group.

Comprised of Italian mothers dedicated to the betterment of their children’s lives, the MOM pride themselves on their successful matchmaking endeavors. Over biscotti and rum balls, the MOM plot to match up Diana’s so
Maggie
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book cover for Moms on Missions really peaked my interest but the summary is what kept me reading, it’s very intriguing and draws you in!

The book starts off slow but well planned out. The pace sets up the story for the rest of the book and I loved that!

MOM is an intriguing group! Their organization was formed to get their kids married off without the kids realizing that they were involved. The organization expanded to include the whole town!

Vincent and his mom’s, Diana's, relationship sounds
Denise
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What could be worse than your matchmaking mother trying to set you up?

How about discovering she knows exactly what she's doing?

This is the problem facing Vince Russo in Jess Molly Brown's hilarious debut novel, Moms on Missions. Vince, an independent visual artist living at Niagara-on-the-lake, has put his dating life on hold to save for art school. But Diana Russo needs grandchildren in her home more than another painting, so she conspires with her friends, the Moms on Missions, to find a blond
Diane Munier
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read Jess Molly Brown’s new book Moms on Missions: Book 1 of the Mommageddon Series in two sittings—one kept me up too late, the next got me out of bed too early.
It’s like this—Vince—“Best Boy Friend,” meets Dani—“Drum Girl.” That is how thy refer to one another in a plan to thwart another plan to ‘fix them up.’ The bigger, ‘fix them up,’ plan is hatched by their own MOMS! And their Moms…God bless them, might be getting the cart in front of the horse…or they might be right on target. Either w
Carrie Elks
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Moms on Missions (Book 1 of the Momageddon Series) is the first Jess Molly Brown book I’ve read. As soon as I picked it up I knew it would be my kind of story. Hilarious, touching, and emotional, but with a hook that made me grin. It goes like this – the Moms are sick and tired of their kids not getting hitched and giving them grandbabies. So they’ve got together to form a secret society, one that meddles in the love lives of their kids. And where better to run these secret missions on, than fro ...more
Laura Reading
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Moms on Missions (“MOM”) is a group of middle aged women "who strive to better the lives of their clients’ kids." Some call them a matchmaking service. Others realize it is the MOMS themselves who wish to better their own lives by becoming grandparents.
To that end, and, I believe, because they can not keep from meddling in their offsprings' lives, the MOMs group targets one client at a time to focus on. They have taken things to a more modern level, keeping logs and albums on Facebook.
This also
Karen Harper
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
I received an ARC of Moms on Missions in exchange for an honest review.
When I read the blurb for Moms on Missions, the story really interested me. This was something different, but I soon realized it wasn’t for me. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not Italian or because I’m not a Catholic and even though I laughed a few times, most of the time I was annoyed.
I loved Vince and Dani and I loved their story and the way it unfolded; I was really hoping they would get their HEA, but those mothers rea
Cathy
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is easy to fall in love with Painter Boy (Vince) and Drum Girl (Dani). Their meddling match making mothers are too much but Jess brings them to life and you can picture them clearly. You will laugh and cringe in equal measures. So worth the read.
Tracy
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great read. Review to come. xx
Chele
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Story I recommend it to everyone!
5 independent and rebellious stars!!! Way to Jess!
Julie
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Moms on Missions is a riotous read by new indie author, Jess Molly Brown.

The moms aren’t hovercraft parents, they just want what they want, and that is for their children to be happily married.
***
Unfortunately, due to continued harassment and false accusations of another reviewer , you don’t get to read MY review. Rivalry and petty jealousy doesn’t help authors nor does it help readers decide if they're interested in a book. I refuse to participate in someone’s escalating negativity and bullyin
Judi
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Moms on a Mission by Jess Molly Brown was absolutely hilarious! These mom’s will drive you nuts but, they are determined and crazy to have Dani and Vince married to get grand babies. They have struggles to overcome but when they do it’s oh so sweet.
The book is absolutely amazing and the characters are incredible. This book will make you smile laugh and cry while it takes you through their amazing story, full of warm and fuzziness, smiles and laughs. I’m looking forward to the reading more of th
Megan Jeffery
Feb 27, 2017
Lindsey Gray
Apr 24, 2016
Jess Brown
Apr 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lindsey Gray
Naomi
Jul 13, 2016
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
Jul 28, 2016
ARC Of Authors: Free comedy romance books to honest reviewers 1 20 Jul 27, 2016 09:32PM
Don’t be fooled by the seeming tranquility, Jess is scheming. There are a lot of characters in her head and all of them want out.

She edits for professional authors and is always tutoring somebody. She got her start eight years ago, in fan fiction, and is proud of it.

Four great kids, one husband *coughbiggestkidofallcough* and two dogs ensure that the house is always messy. The garden’s overflowing
More about Jess Molly Brown
“Looking with his eyes? Seriously? What else would he look around with?”

Trish nonchalantly uses her middle finger to scratch her temple. “Toddlers learn by making connections between the body part and the action.”

Vince blinks. “Oh, so talking to a kid like that’s normal?”

“Someday I hope to have a conversation where I don’t sound like a character from Star Wars.”

“I can see how you’d look forward to that.”
0 likes
“When the light faded, Vince strolled down to the falls. Heavy mist made the spotlights appear especially cool. He got himself a sausage on a bun, with lots of mustard and fried onions, and settled on a patch of damp grass to watch the standard Friday night fireworks. He never tires of the fascinating colours and patterns. They’re impossible to reproduce on canvas. He couldn’t resist making his usual wishes on them.

He wished he had someone special with him.

Maybe there’s some girl on the planet who would like to hear that gold fireworks contain actual gold, he thought while watching a nearby couple laugh. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to share that?”
0 likes