Start by marking “Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)

Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz #1)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  1,371 Ratings  ·  276 Reviews
The first in a scorching new male/male series by Elizabeth Varlet. Behind the Sassy Boyz's seductive smiles and sinful dance moves are desires that will leave readers breathless.

Fitch Donovan never thought a lap dance could change his life, but from the moment the gorgeous dancer's lips touch his, his world comes screeching to a halt. No matter how hard he tries, he can't
Published June 27th 2016 by Carina Press

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

I heart the Sassy Boyz! This book was so much better than I expected.

Let's start with: FITCH.

Everybody needs a Fitch in their life. Fitch, who has just taken over his family's construction business, has only ever been attracted to women, but the moment he lays eyes on Ansel, he's a goner.

Fitch struggles a bit with his attraction to a man, but his sister is gay, which makes it that much easier to admit that no one pushes his buttons like Ansel.

And then there's ANSEL.

Ansel is sultry and
Judith
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This was just delicious..

Ansel

Is not like any character I've read about in M/M books before.
Long blonde hair,likes to wear makeup,dresses flamboyantly and just LOVES his heels.He's know from a young age he was different.Ignored and belittled by his own parents on his 17th birthday he leaves home.
In the subsequent years his life has been a struggle but at the age of 23 he's trying to get his life back on track but he still can't let go from his past.
He's a male stripper along with 3 close
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Dissenting opinion, alert!

I must be missing something crucial here, guys, because EVERYONE loves this but me! I had to push myself through it, and I still couldn't muster up enough motivation to finish this one. Feel free to ignore me, guys, because something HAS to be off with me. Right??

Where do I even start? I'm really shocked at how much everyone else seems to love this one, whereas I was nearly banging my head in frustration. I'll try to break down my issues for all interested parties. I
.Lili.
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo image.jpg1_zps165eqeau.jpg

This review will contain an obnoxious amount of gifs! Why I want to show you all the emotions I experienced while reading this book.

It all started like this:

New to me author.

Then all of a sudden...

photo 7271de52_zps9145ffee.gif

I knew there were no more doubts to be had.

Then my expressions and feelings were all over the place.

photo tumblr_lxxgyyEih31r5xzspo1_500_zpsf6c7200d.gif

photo tumblr_m5qbqucF4z1r3zat8_zps812b86e3.gif

photo tumblr_mf0dzhtqzt1rykdxao1_500_large_zps540367aa.gif

Don't worry though- at the end I looked like this:

It comes down to- do you want a story with:

-Great characters
-Palpable chemistry between the two protagonists
-Excellent character and relationship deve
Kathleen
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: June 27th 2016 by Carina Press
Story Rating ~ 5 HUGE STARS!
Hero Rating ~ Fitch, 5 Grumpy Bear STARS!
Hero Rating ~ Ansel, 5 Sparkle Pants STARS!
Romance Rating ~ 5 Heart Stealing Stars!
Heat Level ~ 5 BLAZING STARS!
Ending ~ 5 My Face is Sore From Smiling so Big Stars!
Overall Rating ~ 5 Cannonballs. Kaboom, Kaboom, Kaboom, Kaboom, Kaboom, STARS!

What an AMAZING read! This was for me the most PERFECT M/M romance. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT even the bad and sad stuff that made me cry. This is o
Gigi
RELEASE DAY! I hope everyone is loving it. :)

I couldn't wait! Even though the book doesn't come out until June, I had to get my review done because I just love, love loved this book so much.

My review contains videos and large images that can't be hosted on GR, so you can read my review at Gay Book Reviews.

Highly recommended!

Dia
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Dia by: I~❤️~Books
5 HUGE stars for Grumpy Bear and Angel!

I absolutely loved this book!!! I devoured this story from the first page to the last!

It was a new writer for me and I had my doubts, but I fell in love with Ansel and Fitch!

Fitch was so sweet and protective. Ansel was broken but he became strong.

Loved the story, the plot, the attraction! The dialogues between them made me smile a lot and the sex was so HOT!!!

J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Stars!

Rounding down because.....Ansel. And his self destructive behavior. Though I will say the angst in this one could have been waaaaaaay worse. So there is that.

But ultimately I loved this one.

Yes, it was insta lust. Don't ask me why I can handle insta lust/love sometimes and not others. I honestly think it comes down to the authors writing and whether I "feel" a connection between the two MCs. This one had all the feelz!

Yes, I was angry with Ansel for the "incident". But I also don't t
Jaime
5 stars - This is a story about falling in love and being true to yourself!

Ansel Becke
Meet Ansel Becke - he will rock your world and walk away on his stilettos with his red lipstick un-smudged. Take him as he is...or not, he isn't going to change. He lives to bend all the rules - stereotypes and roles be dammed! It’s not like he was going to wear a sign on his head that said Warning. Cock Attached. So leave your assumptions at the door because Ansel F*cking Becke follows nobody.
"Yes, pushing the boundari
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

You know what a I love more than reading a good book? Reading a good book that surprises you. And that's exactly what I got here....a wonderful surprise of so much more than what I was expecting.

The guy looked at him with those warm brown eyes and made him feel like he had wings. Like, if he wanted, he could fly to the moon and bring back stars.

When I picked up this book, I thought I was going to get a sexy and sassy story filled with hot dance moves, engaging characters and f
Ele
May 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: crossdressing

Dissenting opinion ahead.

The only thing I liked in this book was...

(Yanis Marshall, you are a god among people.)

This and the crossdressing theme were the reasons I didn't dnf this train wreck of a book (no offense to those who liked it). There were things I just didn't care for, or rubbed me the wrong way. Like:

~This is insta-love central.

~ Meg, Fitch's lesbian sister, forces him to accept a lap dance from a guy. Now what if Fitch was really straight and had no interest in Ansel? Would it be ok
Renée
WARNING! Dissenting Opinion Ahead!

This book started fairly strong but wound up a big mess of contrived bullshit. The premise of the story was great. Ansel is one of the four Sassy Boyz, a dancing group who strips at a gay club, emphasis on the dancing. They all have long hair, wear sparkly clothes, and heels.

Fitch goes to this club with his sister, Meg, for her 21st birthday. He's always identified as straight and can't understand why he's having such a strong attraction to Ansel when he's neve
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Angel, Stars!

When this book first came up in my feeds I got really excited. Some femme men who are fierce and who are in a dancing group called, Sassy Boyz... Um, yes please!

Ansel Becke had a pretty horrible childhood. He was raised by a cold hearted father and an abusive mother. I don't see how no one reported his mother when he spent so much time in the hospital from the abuse she inflicted on him. On his 17th birthday his parents didn't acknowledge him or that it was his birthday. He felt
Susan
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

This was awesome!!

I want to start by saying I’m never a big fan of the girlish boys in my books. Not that I don’t like them, but I don’t like the theatrics that often go with it.

This was different. Ansel was different. Ansel was just Ansel and I loved him. I never once felt like he was girlish (you know, the chick with dick syndrome), despite his high heels and makeup.

Fitch is 29, and as far as he knows pretty straight.

description

He has been dragged to a gay bar by his lesbian sister. It is ther
Adam
DNF at 77%. I'd been skimming since 57%, so it was clearly time to cut my losses.

I liked the setup for Fierce & Fabulous, especially the Sassy Boyz. They're a group of androgynous men that dance in high heels. I could get behind that 100%.

description

Fitch is immediately likeable. He's a hardworking hunk who looks out for his little sister, is good to his parents, and is considerate of others. Plus, Fitch is great in the sack. He's perfect husband material. Yes, he accepts his new-found attraction to a
chandler ainsley ❁
4 fcking fab stars

this book had me hooked from the start. a queer main character who lives for red bottom heels, red lipstick, and dances for a living? sign me the fuck up

but there was so much to love here, beyond just an amazing main character. ansel had real problems i really love the journey that he went through. i think oftentimes in books we get a damaged main character and love instantly fixes all of their problems. not so, here. ansel takes ownership and responsibility for his poor choic
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
I'm sick af & about to go back to bed so this'll be short.

3.5

I liked this well enough to continue on with the series. There were parts a RULLY liked and parts that had me side-eyeing.

Fitch is almost too perfect. Devoted, loyal, steadfast, responsible and caring. He's such a supportive big bro that he finds himself at a gay bar for his sister's 21st then getting a lap dance from the androgynous and hot like burning Ansel. A lap dance that culminates in a scorching kiss.

And pretty much from th
Elsbeth
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it

I was very impressed with this story!! I loved every part of it.

Fitch and Ansel were great characters.

Fitch

All Fitch has done all his life is taken care of others. One night when he’s out celebrating his gay sister’s birthday, he meets this extraordinary dancer. At first he thinks he’s a woman but then “she” turned around….

“I thought you were hot, but then you turned around and I knew I was wrong. You weren’t just hot, you were explosive. I was ten times more attracted to you once I knew the
Tanu Gill
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*spoiler alert*

A huge dreamy sigh.

Wow. This book was just amazing. I fell for Fitch and Ansel hook, line and sinker right from the start. The secondary characters have been developed in such detail, it feels like I've met all of them.

The story is really sweet. I loved the softness of Fitch and the sass of our first sassy boy. The mistreatment of Ansel by his own parents made me so furious! I wanted to slap his mother myself!!! :@ I cried when she made him fall so deep into that black hole of mis
R * A Reader Obsessed *
Whoo-ee!

You know what? This may be a tad bit unrealistic, and I can see how some didn't exactly fall for the premise or how it was executed. However, you know what else? If you know that going in, then just sit back and enjoy the ride!

So this starts really with a kiss. Funny how just one little kiss can turn the table on so many things. Oh so many things!

Fitch is ready to live life for himself, and when he realizes he wants Ansel, he goes at it with a singleminded determination, despite being su
Denise H.
*** Well, my, my, my, I fell in love with these characters !! *** So hot, raw, sexy, and with deep emotions, it's totally absorbing, and entertaining. More than 5 stars entertaining !
Big man Fitch, runs a family construction business.

His sis is having her 21st birthday at a gay club, she's a lesbian, and he agrees to be her and her friends designated driver. So, here he is, watching a group of dancers work the stage and then the room. He's instantly taken with the leggy blonde man, Ansel,

who
Elsa Bravante
3 estrellas, bien para una escritora novel.
No tenía muchas expectativas cuando empecé el libro, no buscaba mucho más allá de una diversión fácil que no me hiciera rechinar demasiado los dientes, y el glitter y los tacones que prometía el blurb es lo que me decidió. Pues acerté, porque es lo que me ha dado, una diversión fácil y una sonrisilla al terminar el libro.

Un grupo de chicos con pasado difícil se ponen los tacones, el maquillaje y el glitter cada noche para bailar en un club de Nueva York
Jan
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq

I enjoyed Fierce & Fabulous a lot.
Geeez, what is not to like in two hot guys with phenomenal chemistry?

Gourgeous Ansel:

Fierce Fitch:

I am holding a Star for two reasons:
Ansel's drama was a little too heavy. Not sure what I am really complaining here because I love me some drama. It's just ... dunno... I got bored and I want to skim.
And the cheesy grand finale, I felt it was a bit rushed.
Meags
5 Stars

I'm on a post-reading high right now. I absolutely LOVED this story.

The fantastic characters, the writing quality, the empowering themes, the chemistry between Fitch and Ansel, the delicious sex scenes, the awesome music, the dancing, the heels, the cheese kink....did I mention THE SEX!?! Seriously, I loved it all.

♆Hayley
4 FIERCE & FAB STARS

Okay you guys I’m not going to lie, I 100% judged this book by the cover. Yes, I thought it was fabulous and a little hilarious and I simply started it because it was called freaking Fierce & Fabulous and it had dancing men and glitter on the cover! Plus, he is a fucking dancer inspired by Yanis Marhsall. Like I said, it would be a S I N if I didn’t at least check it out. Also yes, I thought it was going to be another M/M that was destroyed because the author had no i
~Kristin~
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!
MaDoReader
Jun 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Mejor de lo que me esperaba y genial que haya sido un BR para poder babear en compañía por Ansel, que aprovecho y lo digo, es lo mejor del libro junto con los Sassy Boyz.

Ha sido una lectura muy ágil, ha conseguido sacarme la sonrisilla en más de un momento y en general me ha gustado. No me voy a extender, hay aspectos que no me han convencido mucho, y no me refiero al insta lust/insta love, que está bastante bien llevado, básicamente son el personaje de Finch (no es que no me guste, es un amor,
Cadiva
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This isn't bad but I felt it could have been a bit longer to give a bit more depth to the relationship.

I liked the conflict and the resolution, which felt earned and realistic, the secondary characters filled out the world quite nicely and the setting is enough of a change to make the GFY trope work in a slightly different fashion.

I liked that Fitch properly took the time to deal with his feelings rather than it be insta love but there was still a bit too quick a jump into a relationship for me
Saioa
I'm feeling conflicted with this book. I enjoyed it, but I think Ansel's drama was a bit too much for me.

description

It took me a while to warm up to Ansel, I liked him, but he frustrated me to no end. His behavior towards his friends and Fitch was horrible and I get that he'd had a shitty life, but so had his friends. He wasn't very nice and that's why I couldn't see at first what was so great about him for Fitch to want him so badly beyond the physical attraction.
(view spoiler)
Ariana
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-hot-hot

Fierce and Fabulous ticks quite a few boxes for me:

.) great MCs: I loved Ansel, but I adored Fitch. How could you not? He is the epitome of understanding strength, solid steadfastness and genuine warmth, and he has an amazing capacity to accept his rather unexpected feelings.

.) lots of firsts: Don't you just love google? What would we do without it? Fitch is a master of research and a really quick learner. But his will to give turned me into mush.

.) GFY, done in an interesting way: I've never
recommendation 1 5 Jan 20, 2017 09:25AM
Lectura conjunta by Santiñolas 70 15 Jun 29, 2016 02:20AM
  • Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • Rescue Me
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Resistance
  • Perfect Fit (Fated Hearts, #4)
  • Out of the Blues
  • No Apologies
  • Outcome (Aftermath, #2)
  • Lily of the Valley (Flowering, #1.5)
  • First and First (Five Boroughs, #3)
  • Blindness
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • Stepbrother Inked
  • Finding Grace
Elizabeth Varlet is a nerd at heart and spends way too many hours binging on episodes of her favorite television shows. If you love Doctor Who, Supernatural, Stargate, Star Trek, Sherlock, or Firefly you are already her best friend.

She started writing stories in high school and hasn’t stopped. Now, her characters like to get frisky under the covers – or the stars, they’re not picky. She’s a thirty
More about Elizabeth Varlet

Sassy Boyz (4 books)
  • Dark & Dazzling (Sassy Boyz, #2)
  • Brave & Beautiful (Sassy Boyz, #3)
  • Mad & Marvelous (Sassy Boyz, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“He wanted...something else. Something new. And maybe that put his heart at risk, but when Fitch looked at him like that, it made him think unicorns were real and they pooped rainbows. He” 1 likes
“Listen, you don’t need to understand. It’s a bunch of bullshit created to separate us with categories and distinctions. Oh look, there goes that white, Catholic, German, female, lesbian, mother, nurse. Why can’t it just be, there goes that human fucking being?” 0 likes