Start by marking “Stroked (Stroked, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stroked (Stroked, #1)

Stroked

(Stroked #1)

Reese King: Olympic medalist, underwear model, Greek god.

His body is chiseled from rock, sculpted by the weight room, and refined by water.

On a daily basis his skin is completely bare for everyone to see, tan and defined, only covered up by a minuscule piece of spandex. There is no denying his sex appeal.

I hate to admit it, but I’m head over heels infatuated with him.

There
Published July 20th 2016 by Hot-Lanta Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stroked, please sign up.
Maggie Schuler This is not a cliff hanger but there are two more stories to come which build off of two other characters in the work.

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"I follow behind him, like a lovesick puppy, wishing he would give me a little more attention. May be a pat on the head, a lick to the neck, a penis to my vagina. Anything would really do right about now."

➦This sports romcom was a pretty entertaining read for me. The sexual chemistry between the main characters was electric, some moments were really emotional and at times I even found myself tearing up. But for the most part I was giggling and chuckling, of course!

Reese is at the end of hi
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
I'm late to the party on reading a smexy times book with an athlete in it. Most likely because my idea of exercising would probably go something like this.
commercial photography locations

Ain't nobody got time for that. BUT this was a Meghan Quinn book. And I found this.
commercial photography locations

So I decided I had some time. Kelly and I have decided that Meghan Quinn should be our real life friend but we haven't stalked her enough yet for it to happen. This chick writes some funny stuff. (Check out The Virgin Romance Novelist and The Mother Road if yo
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

EDIT: Because FREEEE today (12/22). Make your spirits bright, all you horny little perverts : )

Oh, there’s a Meghan Quinn book available to review????

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Being the red-blooded ‘Murican I am, I was totally down for a real patriotic type of read – especially one about a swimmer turned reality television star and his quest for gold in the Rio Olympics . . .

Yeah yeah yeah I know. Divers aren’t swimmers but seriously tomato t
Sabrina
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
Bellini ruined this book for me, simple as that. I don't think I've ever hated a character so much before in my life. She was absolutely horrid! And the sad fact is, she wasn't even the main character, just a bitchy secondary. A secondary character should not be able to ruin a book so much for me, but Bellini overshadowed the romance and story of Paisley and Reese to the point I just couldn't ignore her.

I think Bellini was supposed to be so crazy that it was funny, but for me she was just so cr
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{Netgalley ARC}

This was one seriously sexy book! Reese was a super hot alpha hero and the story was thoroughly entertaining, well except for all of the annoying parts with the over the top reality star, Bellini.

I'm afraid she's probably in the next two books since all of the Heroines are linked to her because of her show but oh well, maybe Meghan will make her character more likable in the next two books. :)

Here are my overall ratings:

Hero: 5
Heroine: 4
Plot: 4.5
Angst: 4
Steam: 5
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
3 Olympic Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

My love for the quirky humor and sweet story of Hustler by Meghan Quinn & Jessica Prince had me excited for this one. The premise of a hot swimmer who has earned himself the moniker of The Silver Stroke because he can't win an Olympic gold medal for the life of him? Count me in! So why only 3 stars? I'll explain.

Reese has been a swimmer since he was a teenager. He was an Olympic contender twice and while he managed to win many silver medals h
Kathleen
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Story Rating ~ 4 STARS!
Hero Rating ~ 4.5 STARS!
Heroine Rating ~ 5 STARS!
Romance Rating ~ 4 STARS!
Heat Level ~ 3.5 STARS!
Humor Level ~ 5 STARS!
Ending ~ 4 STARS!
Overall Rating ~ 4 Fun and SEXY STARS!

I was just finishing up a book wondering what I was going to read next when I saw my good friend Shelby *trains flying monkeys* was reading Stroked which I had been wanting to read too. So I decided to give it a go and I really enjoyed it, SO thank you Shelby!

Stroked was a fun and sexy read about a
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Meghan Quinn fans, Romance, Comedy
4 Timely, OTT Hysterical Stars
* * * *
Never let it be said Megan Quinn doesn't know comedy, snark and swoon worthy romance. She has the type of humor you pray your bestie would have when out drinking or shooting the sh#t after a crazy day. She has this knack of taking something actual and mixing it with farce to the point where it balances between the danger zone and just right...With this book, she did it right.

In Stroked (Stroked #1), she has taken the Olympics and coupled it with a heinous l
DW
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it
If I didn't like Reece and Paisley so much, I would have quit. Bellini was a nightmare. She was over the top annoying and I could have reached through my kindle and choke slammed her. Her presence was unnecessary in my opinion and ruined it!!
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Just throwing this out there right away, I loved Reece & Paisley. If this was a book with just two POV, Reece & Paisley's, I would have been head over heals in love. But of course it couldn't be that simple. Had to make it three POV's.

Bellini. I have nothing nice to say about her, so I am just going to end my review with, I love this author, loved Reece and Paisley and I'm looking forward to getting more of them in the next books in this series. They were hot, they were cute, and they s
Wil Loves Books!
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I have reached the conclusion that I absolutely trust Meghan Quinn. I know that she will always deliver a combination of funny, over the top drama and swoony romance. You know you’re in for a ride when you read her books. You know you’re going to get some really funny stuff and you’re amazed at the stuff that comes out of her mind, lol!

Stroked is no exception, this was ridiculously funny, emphasis on the ridiculous! When I found out Meghan was writing an Olympic themed romance, I was sold. And w
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a little disappointing. I had some issues with the OTT villain, Bellini -- she was just too OTT at times. Getting her POV just made her even more obnoxious, but it was a different technique the author used so I can appreciate that. I also had some issues with the pacing and lack of closure, and was confused by a scene towards the end (see below sex scene spoiler) that I felt was completely unnecessary. Overall it wasn't anything outstanding, but it was ok for wh
Michelle
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b4fc281446816d11ff51a610ee0269_zpsiz1bcdnf.gif

photo 1189faddb4f9571d6ad3af41edb382_zpskcvsz1gt.gifI want to explode, right then and there. His deep kisses are throwing me into a downward spiral, arresting my breath, seizing my heart, and occupying every inch of my skin with desire-filled chills. He’s consuming me with just his mouth to the point that I feel myself evaporating , our bodies molding together as one.”

Olympic medalist. Check. Underwear Model. Check. Body like a Greek God. Check. If those three facts doesn’t check off your
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
DNF @ 57%

I’m so disappointed. This book has all the makings of a fantastic story. It kind of reminds me of a cross between an Olympics-based romance and one of my favorites, The Devil Wears Prada—well, the movie version at least because I didn’t read the book. Don’t judge. It’s a shame that one character can ruin a good story.

The big problem is the antagonist, Bellini. It’s fine to have an unlikable villain, but she is one-dimensional and so over-the-top that it’s unrealistic. There are chapters
Denisa
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nope, dnf, annoying-chars
1.5 Nope nope nope nope!!

I get why this book was liked by so many people, but I just couldn't!
I hated that Bellini character so much I just couldn't finish the damn book. Maybe if I liked the MCs more, I would have tried, but can't say they were too interesting either. I mean, they feel like tools! And maybe they get better, or evolve, or whatever, but I don't have the patience to wait and see.

It got the 0.5 star because well, it's hard to make me hate a character as much as I did this chick.
Mercedes
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This book came out just in time for the Olympics! It was a good sports romance but I had to have extra patience with one of the characters.
'Why can't I ever win with you?'
'I'm smarter.' She winks. 'It's the jock in you.'
Paisley is stuck with a terrible PA job after a slight microphone mishap at her last job. She was essentially an untouchable in Hollywood and she took the only job left in the entertainment industry she could get, Bellini Chamber’s personal assistant. With reality star diva
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports-romance, arc
I love Meghan Quinn’s romantic comedies. Her humor is belly-laugh inducing while being slightly over the top (that’s what I love about them!). When I heard she was doing a sports-themed romantic comedy, I knew I had to read it. The fact that the athletes are swimmers? Total bonus!

Reese is an Olympic-level swimming god. He’s about to compete in his final Olympics and he’s starting to think about life after retirement. Reese gets talked into being a ‘fake boyfriend’ for Bellini, a Paris Hilton-typ
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
“Your looks might have gotten me interested, but it’s your heart that will keep me around.”

HOT! HOT! HOT! Stroked is awesome! I read all Meghan Quinn’s books and I really can’t seem to get enough of her stories. I love love love her sense of humor and this book is no exception. Stroked is ridiculously hilarious, and with the hotness of the Greek god Reese I’m in heaven.

Stroked is told in three POVs which was interesting – Reese, Paisley and the crazy villain Bellini. You are probably wondering
Liv ☾
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
3 STARS!

☾This was cute but I felt as though it dragged on quite a bit. Not too enthusiastic about reading the next two about Bodi and Hollis.
Sybil aka Lala
I worry about Meghan Quinn…

I worry about the kind of mind that can come up with the kind farcical situations she dreams up and I pray to god that nobody lets her drive a vehicle.

I would also like to one day not love what she writes. I’d like to just one day go: ’Eh, it wasn’t so great.’ Ya know, just for shits and gigs to keep things interesting. But as soon as I think I know what to expect from this woman and her quirky humour, she surprises me again. Meghan Quinn is queen of the Rom-Com!

This b
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
3.75 stars with 5 star potential.

I had a REALLY hard time with this rating because I really did like it but there were a few details that bothered me.

Reese is a super hawt Olympic god, however he's never gotten a gold medal and is know as The Silver Stroke because he chokes at the big games. He's also "dating" a raging b***** who's a reality TV star people love to hate. (I just hated her.)

Paisley AKA Mauve (stupid nickname the b**** gave her) is not a normal fluffy h. She wears combat boots and
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

Reese, Paisley and Bellini are all integral to the story, and at the same time add different elements to the story. I am going to separate them as Reese and Paisley worked for me, while Bellini didn't really.

Reese was interesting, the idea of an elite athlete who is frustrated at always placing 2nd is intriguing. You are able to connect with him a lot more than the usual athlete heroes, as he feels authentic and reachable. The idea that even in wh
Bindi Boo
Jun 25, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

Having read this author's two other books and completely loving them, i must say i surprisingly didn't love this one so much. Although there were bits of her classic funny and quirky moments, this story still lacked a deeper plot line and characters. I skimmed through a lot of this book just to see how it all played out in the end.

What started off as an insta-lust became an over dramatic secretive relationship all to save a job position while bowing down to ONE OF THE MOST UNPLEASANT, VIL
TheresaDK
Because it took me FOREVER to finish I can't really give it more than 3 stars

I can't exactly pinpoint what didn't work for me, because it kinda had a bit of everything I like in a book. But somehow I found myself doing all kinds of choirs instead of reading, and that's not a good sign. I guess I was just a bit bored throughout the whole thing.

Bored photo: tumblr_mj91r0a70J1r9h4i4o1_500_zps58f4ea60.gif

PS. If that Panini chick (or was it Bellini? Eh potato potahto) hadn't had her own POV I might have enjoyed it more. She annoyed me like crazy, what a was
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny, 2016
What a great story! The whole cast of characters was fun to read about. I loved Reese and Paisley. I did not love Bellini. Talk about a nut job! Even though I didn't like Bellini, everyone's reaction to her was hilarious. I loved that she gave horrible nicknames to everyone. That just made me laugh. I loved that Paisleys roommate walked around naked every morning. I loved that Reese's friend Hollis wanted a bromance with jimmy Fallon. I especially loved how alpha Reese got with Paisley and that ...more
Karen Mc
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why it took me an eternity to read the wonderful and wanton-woman inducing writing of Meghan Quinn. Obviously, I've missed out on A LOT of awesomeness. There is a bounty of books from this author that I need to pounce on like a lion to its prey. At least I'm no longer a Meghan Quinn book virgin. Stroked sealed this delicious deal.

I'm proud to say that I finally popped my Meghan Quinn cherry with Stroked, and stroked is what this story did to me---inside and out. I FELL IN INSTA-LOV
Sakshi Singh
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male
4 hilarious stars

This is an ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Stroked is a standalone romantic comedy by Meghan Quinn.

This book was a light-hearted read that was quirky, hilarious, witty, sexy, passionate and hot as hell. It captivated my attention from the very first scene till the last one. And peace out people, this is not a love triangle. Thank God for small favors.

Meghan Quinn is a genius at delivering words that will have your belly aching from laughing too ha
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Jul 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
descriptiondescriptiondescription 1/2

MEET BELLINI

Bellini is a self absorbed, stuck-up, rude, insensitive human being that thinks everybody was put on earth to cater to her needs. I wanted to punch her in the throat every time she talked. She treated everybody like they're gum on the bottom of her designer shoes.

SAY HELLO TO REESE

Reese is at the end of his swimming career. He's retiring after the Olympics. He's down to earth, a sex god. Reese knows what he wants and it's a black haired grey eyed beauty named Paisley. He makes s
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: July 20, 2016
Genre: Romantic Comedy & Sports Romance

:: 4.5 Pretty Little Stars ::

Every single time I pick up a book from Meghan Quinn I am guaranteed to have a good laugh. You know, the kind that you do a few snort, snorts and almost pee your pants? This is NO different with stroked. In fact, this one made me laugh so much that my husband started to think there was something wrong with me. What is it about this one that made me laugh and let out a couple of snorts you ask
Heroesinbooks
4 Reese and Paisley Stars

I have rarely read a book where I started off seriously considering not continuing with it but finished it thoroughly enjoying the two main characters-Reese and Paisley. I felt so torn between loving this book and feeling utterly exasperated with one aspect of it.

The story centres around Olympic swimmer Reese, who is facing the twilight of his athletic career with one last shot at Olympic gold. He meets his fake girlfriend's new assistant , Paisley, and sparks, hearts a

• Harley Quinn (2013- ) #14
  • Glacier
  • Nightmare in Night Court (Lawyers in Love, #4.1)
  • Sizzle (Sizzle, #1)
  • Forget (Changing Colors, #1)
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Inside Heat (Mustangs Baseball, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps/Body Check (Rules of the Game, #1)
  • Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast
  • You Belong to Me
  • Mother Fluffer (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3.6)
  • The Risk (Xtreme Heroes, #1)
  • Stripped
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)
  • Exquisite Karma (Iron Horse MC, #4)
  • Down & Dirty (Lightning, #1)
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

Stroked (3 books)
  • Stroked Long (Stroked, #2)
  • Stroked Hard (Stroked, #3)