Start by marking “Riot (Scarred Souls, #4)” as Want to Read:
Riot (Scarred Souls, #4)

Riot

(Scarred Souls #4)

Stolen by the Arziani Georgian crime mob as a child, 152 was raised and conditioned to be a Mona—the most subservient of the Arziani Blood Pit slaves.

Gorgeous and kind, she has been and under the imprisoning influence of the Type B drug and under the command of the Blood Pit Master’s sister, Mistress Arziani, for most of her life, until the Master calls her back home to Ge
Published March 7th 2017 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Riot, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
***Now LIVE!***

Holy. Fucking. Hell.

This book.

Wow. Just wow.

Not gonna lie, I was a little...concerned when I got the ARC for this.

Not because I didn't want to read it...and not because I didn't want to feel forced to read and review it, for SURE (which is why I say no to a lot of ARCs).

Because I am that lazy.

description

But because, in this case, I was really worried about not liking it.

While I definitely liked Ravage (Scarred Souls #3)
I did NOT lurve Raze (Scarred Souls #1)
Or Reap (Scarred Souls #2)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-2017, favorites
5 Stars!!

Tillie Cole’s delivers another great, dark and gritty tale that blew my mind. 'Riot' is gripping, unique, emotional and like the other previous three installments in the series, it kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time. I really enjoyed the other books in this series, but this one was something else entirely. I loved every minute of it from beginning until the end. A story about love, healing, family and sacrifice, 'Riot' is intense, brutal, gut-wrenching, yet so heart-warm
Candace
***I was provided an ARC of this book from the publisher, through Netgalley.com, in exchange for honest feedback.***

I love this series! Each one of the books in this series has grabbed my attention and left me craving more. I just cannot get enough of these tortured fighters and the women that tame them. It may sound ridiculous - and logically, it kind of is - but it just works so damn well.

There is something about the over-the-top, Alpha-male heroes in this series that appeals to me on a very
Christy
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-five-stars
5 stars!!!

photo BA69D463-93C4-47CC-9DDE-442DA1549034_zpss4hzh9ec.jpg
You are someone. You’re more than a number . . .
Since book one, Tillie Cole’s Scarred Souls series has blown me away. This series has elements that are gritty and raw, but they’re also so emotionally charged and beautifully written. They’re the type of romances that make you believe in that all consuming, healing, deep and true love.

Riot is different than the first three books in the series in a big way. Not just the hero of the story is a slave, a number… but both are.

901 is kn
Jennifer Kyle
I even got teary eyed for all these guys what a good ending to the series!
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”You have made me feel, in here. You have made me want things I never dare let myself want. You have made me want to fight for survival, not pride. I no longer want to die on the pit’s sand, like a warrior. I no longer want to die at all.”
“You make me want to live.”

photo IMG_2409_zps9tbbwlua.jpg

The Scarred Souls series, has catapulted itself to my number one favorite by Tillie Cole. Each installment manages to be even better than its predecessor. RIOT was the abs
Liz
4.5 Scarred Stars
"She was like me."
description

Riot is the fourth book in the Scarred Souls Series. This series offers a delicious blend of gladiator style fighters, sex slavery, damaged heroes, and the sweet taste of revenge. The heroes and their females are all overcomers who have managed to withstand the horrors of torture and captivity to experience love and security. In the conclusion of this series, we meet the beautiful slave 152 and the Blood Pit Champion 901. Additionally, we catch up with all of
Natalie The Biblioholic
I'm hoping that those who read this book take the time to read the first three of the series. Is it necessary? Not really, but if you want to know who everyone is, understand each characters depth and growth, watch what they've been through and had to overcome, see how they effect one another and how they relate to each story, then I strongly suggest it.

The heroine, 152, is a sex slave, a Mona, of the Arziani Georgian crime family and, as most of us know, she's also Valentin's little sister. The
Hulya Kara Yuksel
"With you in my heart, and me in yours, I'm alive."

I FLOVED this book... <3

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RIOT: Tillie Cole fast became one of my most favourite authors, there’s nothing she can’t write, she can go light to dark in the blink of an eye, or then she’ll throw you for a loop and set you on an emotional ride of epic proportions, all her books are unique, gripping, gritty, emotional and Riot is no different. This author knows no bounds when it comes to delivering us all exactly what we crave, need, want, seek it's given to us.

Each book within this series just seems to get it’s hook
Selene

This book was about survival of the fittest and leading by example! While I liked this book slightly more than Raze, I wasn't expecting that sci-fi erotica-ish/ fantasy-ish/ twilight zone feel of the story. Overall, I enjoyed the last fifteen percent of this book most and the epilogue was fitting. It was great to get Luka's insight and watch this cast of characters come full circle! Favorite standout character? Maya!

**ARC received via the NetGalley team at St. Martin's Press in exchang
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 5 "Moy prekrasnyy & Moy voin" Hearts!! <3 :D

We didn't have names. Our numbers weren't welcome in this moment. Right now I was his beautiful, and he was my brave warrior.

I've had my highs and lows with this series, but Riot is truly an epic conclusion to this fantastic series. This is a story about family, friendship, loss, finding hope even in the darkest of moments, and above all love. 901 and Inessa's (152) love story is so delicately beautiful, and it will tug on your heart
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Ha! I keed. It’s actually Val. If you want a smutastically funny reviewer to follow or friend, she’s a winner. She’s also the person who put this (what appears to be final) selection of the Scarred Souls series on my radar so blame her for this garbage review wasting all your data.

I had big plans before I started this . . . .

However, I ended up reading it sober. Maybe that’s why it wasn’t hit right out of the ol’ ballpark for me. O
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.5 Winner Takes All Stars

I love Tillie Cole and I love this series and I really enjoyed Riot.

You can read Riot as a standalone, but it’s highly recommended you read the previous books since the previous character are heavily influenced in each book, especially this one and YAY!

I was really looking forward to this one because a lot of the story was set up in the previous book with 152’s brother. I also wanted to read the Heroine as the main character.

I love 152. I feel for her, I wanted to give
Choko
*** 3.25 ***

Another research read with the scientific team @ the Abs-tastic Geishas, because someone has to figure out the magical influence of hot abs on book covers upon the reader's brain!!! For science!

I am not going to deny it, I had a hard time sticking with this story... And this time I feel like the odd man out, because all my distinguished GR friends seem to have loved it, while I barely stayed engaged and only towards the end did I find some interesting developments. Which is weird, b
Dee Montoya
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5+++ ~My More~ Stars*****

Forbidden love, survival, and fierce brotherhood are the main components that make RIOT a truly amazing read. A story about unexpected love born out of the cruel intentions of a master. But in the end, it was their love what became the freedom they never had, even when they were still inside the cage.

photo 8EE12796-1CFB-47C5-A81A-650D2C908447_zpsotsbhehy.jpg

A woman with no name. Only a number, 152 and incredible beauty that caught the eye of the master. She doesn't remember anything about her past, she only knows how to cope
Beverly
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G I do love Tillie Cole, I just do, I can’t even help it. I especially love this series!! This series always makes me cry, but that’s why I love it. I just have these overwhelming feelings when I read these books. If you have read the series you know they build on each other. I mention this because I think they must be read in order even though they feature different couples so you don't miss anything. Also, it’s just better to see the story connect.

Riot allows us to see the fighting camps
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4 Stars!
An awesome ending to an intense series! I loved the appearance of previous characters in this series and I love that both the hero and heroine were scarred souls. It was a little sappy between 20%-60% but after that the story really took off and the ending was just crazy.

"ARC graciously provided in exchange for an honest review*
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
▪ 5 " Together we make happiness" stars ▪

OMG all the feels!!! This was the perfect finale to a tremendous series! I wish we could have more but Riot is exactly everything people are waiting for; exactly what I was waiting.

description

I don't even know where to start because my mind is all over the place. My favorite book in this series so far was Reap but now I'm not sure which one I love more Reap of Riot. I think this one sum up all the feels, all the emotions, all the terrible events of the previous bo
Jeannine Allison
When I saw there was going to be a fourth Scarred Souls...

description

And then when I saw that cover ^^ (my favorite in the series, by far)...

Ari
5 just bloody brilliant stars

Cole, you really out did yourself with this book.

I’ve been in love with Tillie’s writing ever since I read Raze when it was released a couple of years ago, and because it was one of my first books in the Dark romance category, it always stood out to me, because it helped me fall in love with this genre. With each book that came out, it just kept getting better and better, and by the end of Ravage, when Valantin’s sister, 152, had been called back to “Master”, I was p
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
BR with Aileene and Choko, for science!

This book was a lot of the depressing. It's all about 901, the champion fighter of the Blood Pit in Georgia and 152, a sex slave. Yeah, see how those characters could be depressing. The Blood Pit is like the gladiators of old in the Roman colosseum and all the fights are to the death. The whole place is run by The Master, a really crazy evil man who is obsessed obsessed with 152. He's now got her as his personal sex slave and keeps her on the lowe
Maya
3,5 STARS

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I am a fan of Tillie Cole and also this series. Book two and three are one of my favourites, so when I had the chance to read this story I obviously took it. But now it pains me to say that I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the previous two books. The plot is a bit repetative and the tourtured hero theme did make me skimm a few pages. There was a lot of violence, drug abuse and rape in this book but that was to be expected, since that is th
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Captain's Log Day 2:

Kindle still missing. Have resorted to thievery and child abuse in the most basic form by stealing young human's ancient reader. Desperate times call for desperate measures (these scientific journals ain't gonna read themselves) and when you get a Tillie Cole ARC it's totally okay to go full on Lord of the Flies on your own offspring . . . .

Carolyn Reilly
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dark, twisted and suspenseful – just wow!
Riot is book four in the Scarred Souls series and the first book I read by Tillie Cole. I know – unbelievable that it took me so long! That said, obviously, I haven't read the first three books in this series either, but I wasn't lost or confused so in my opinion, it’s not a must to understand what’s going on in this book.
I loved everything: the over-the-top alpha male Ilya, the heartbreaking pasts of both him and Inessa, the dirty, gritty world of the p
Corina
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Wow- HOLY MOLY!!!! What an amazing ending to an equally amazing series.

From the very first book I read, I was fascinated by the idea of present-day gladiators. Human beings conditioned to be killers, fighters, and berserkers. Alpha males that felt so much RAGE in their blood that only ONE human could calm their volatile nature – their female.

I followed their journey from blood pits and fighting rings to their new lives and now to their well-earned peace. RAZE, REAP, RAVAGE and now RIOT. The jour
Katie
4.5 more than just our numbers stars

description

The book begins where Ravage left off. Valentin is in New York with his love, Zoya and his sister Inessa (number 152), has now been transferred to the Blood Pits. While under the rule of her new and very cruel Master, she meets number 901, the Master's best fighter.

"As Master guided us around the pits, it took all that I could muster not to look back to the champion's training area. To the large beast that dominated it's domain. The male with the cruel eyes.
Betül
**ARC offered by publisher in exchange for an honest review**

description

"You are in my heart. You are in my scarred soul."

Riot is the last book in the Scarred Souls series, so I really tried to read slow to drag it out as much as possible. We met 152 in Ravage and I was intrigued by her right away. I couldn't wait to read her story, and see what would happen to her. Tillie Cole didn't disappoint and hooked me to the story right away.

"We didn't have names. Our numbers weren't welcome in this moment. Right
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
An ARC has been kindly given by St Martin's Press via Netgalley.com in exchange for an honest review.

4 stars
Warning :
If you don’t like grunting and fighting male.
If you can only stand badass heroine fighting alone…
This book will not be for you.

BUT

If you love big tattooed and scarred males, muscles bulging and fighting for their life, ready to kill anyone threatening their female.

If you can commiserate with a female having lived her whole life as a sex slave, never knowing anything else and being
Turning Pages At ...: Riot (Scarred Souls #4) by Tillie Cole 36 23 Mar 09, 2017 07:35AM

• Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Perfect Ruin (Unyielding, #2)
  • Her Survivor (Black Eagle Ops, #1)
  • Token (Daring the Kane Brothers, #1)
  • SEAL's Touch (Small Town SEALs #3)
  • A Man And A Woman (The Lady's Tutor. #1.5)
  • Outlaw (Heart & Soul)
  • Crosshairs (Predator and Prey, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Above All (Jasper Swinton, #1)
  • Kyele's Passion (A World Beyond #4)
  • Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #4)
  • Alien Conquest (The Warrior's Prize)
  • Ghost (Boston Underworld, #3)
  • Power Play (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #2)
  • Tiger Lily Part One (Tiger Lily, #1)
  • Mr. Big
  • Adrian's Wrath (The Underground, #2)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more

Scarred Souls (4 books)
  • Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)
  • Reap (Scarred Souls, #2)
  • Ravage (Scarred Souls, #3)
“You are in my heart. You are in my scarred soul.” 6 likes
“He placed his hand over his heart and said, “You have made me feel, in here. You have made me want things I never dare let myself want. You have made me want to fight for survival, not pride. I no longer want to die on the pit’s sand, like a warrior. I no longer I want to die at all … You make me want to live.” 5 likes