Start by marking “Making The Breast Of It - Breast Cancer Stories of Humour and Joy” as Want to Read:
Making The Breast Of It - Breast Cancer Stories of Humour and Joy

Making The Breast Of It - Breast Cancer Stories of Humour and Joy

3.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Rib-tickling, thigh-slapping and bra-snapping humour from women beating breast cancer.

When Robin Storey first heard the words, ‘you have breast cancer,’ she burst into tears.

But as a comedy fiction author, she couldn’t help finding the humorous side as she underwent treatment, collecting frank and funny stories along the way from other breast cancer survivors.

If you

Published April 10th 2016 by Robin Storey

Be the first to ask a question about Making The Breast Of It - Breast Cancer Stories of Humour and Joy

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Making The Breast Of It - Breast Cancer Stories of Humour and Joy
Teresa Collins
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
While I found Making the Breast of It an easy but emotional read, I was very disappointed because the blurb for the book gives you the false impression that this is a collection of stories from women who were able to find humor in their struggle with breast cancer. Instead, it is the story of Robin's journey with a few other women mentioned here and there. Now I do not want to discount Robin's position on the health benefits of humor and laughter because as a retired nurse, I've seen it first ha ...more
maureen
May 06, 2017
Debbie Howey
Jul 10, 2016
Patti Senior
Oct 14, 2016
April Shuffler
May 24, 2020
After many years as a freelance writer, I'm now hooked on fiction writing and love being an indie author. I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia - beautiful one day, perfect the next - where we complain if the temperature drops to below 14 degrees Centigrade.

I'd love you to come and visit me on my blog http://storey-lines.com/ and if you subscribe to my readers' group (there's a fo

News & Interviews