Start by marking “Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop” as Want to Read:
Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop

Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop

As the owner of a successful florist shop, Khloe Harper trusts her instincts. She has a strong bond with her family and friends, but after being betrayed by her last love, she's kept herself at arms’ length from romance. When dashing entertainment attorney Derek Thomas walks into her store, Khloe’s interest is piqued. What at first seems like a business relationship quickl ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 17th 2017 by Chick Lit Goddess, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionVery pretty cover. It's a good representation of the stories found within. The composition is good for the most part. I think the graphics behind the title is a tiny bit too large and I would have moved the "CARDS FROM" down a bit and the "FLOWER SHOP" up a bit so that "KHLOE'S" was overlapping them.description

descriptionThis was a sweet chick-lit book. Three separate stories all connected by one flower shop.

Khloe and Derick...A flower shop owner that has been hurt and a sports attorney that is keeping secrets. I lik
Maureen
Mar 24, 2017 Maureen rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
When I first read the book description of ‘Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop’ I knew I needed to read this book. This book sounded like a fun romantic feel-good read, and at times I really like books like that.

In ‘Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop’ we read the stories of three different woman who are all in a way connected to Khloe’s Flower Shop. There is Khloe, the owner of Khloe’s Flower Shop. There is Connie, a lonely woman with an imaginary boyfriend. And Gabby, a widow who really wants to start
Paula  Phillips
Feb 10, 2017 Paula Phillips rated it really liked it
Though I'm not a flower person per se, I have always thought it would be pretty awesome to write the little cards that come with the flowers as you spread joy throughout the world. Cards from Khloe's Flower Shop is a women's fiction story that tells readers the story and follows the lives of several women as they find their way back to love. We have Khloe who is the owner of the flower shop who thought she had met the one, only to have him cheat on her. Can Khloe let Derek Thomas into her heart ...more
Kathleen
Mar 05, 2017 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
In Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop, author Isabella Louise Anderson weaves a delightful tale that follows three women's journey of self-discovery and finding an unexpected second chance at love.

Thirty-one year old flower shop owner Khloe Harper has trouble trusting men after her heart was broken by a betraying ex-boyfriend. But when sports / entertainment attorney Derek Thomas enters her shop, it has her thinking that maybe it is time to give love another chance.

Sixty-five year old widow Gabriel
Gina's Library
Feb 17, 2017 Gina's Library rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
This book centers around a flower shop. The owner and some of her customers are experiencing new love.

This was a book that I would describe as true romance. It’s something that you can see happening in real life. Some stories are super sweet with no problems. Others have drama that are normal with some relationships.

I found myself engrossed in this book wanting to see how it ends. Each of the stories are different and unique but full of love and hope.

To me a good book is when I mentally talk t
Avid Reader
Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
3 stars
M/F Romance stories
Triggers: Death
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This has three very distinct stories. Khloe, Connie and Gabby.

Khloe and Derek's story is somewhat convoluted. While I can understand Khloe's reservations with truthfulness, I found that I sided more with Khloe than Derek. It seems like such a silly thing to be dishonest about. I really liked how much pride Khloe put in to her store and how
Isha Coleman
Feb 24, 2017 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
To love or not to love ...

Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop is perhaps one of the most memorable stories I have ever read. The characters are a huge plus, but the main star was the wisdom hidden within this profound story. Love in all it's stages is put on display through the eyes of a flower shop owner, a widow and an outsider. Each woman has to confront her own insecurities in order find happiness. From taking risks, to beginning again and dealing with grief, Isabella Louise Anderson tugs on the
Samantha Janning
Feb 19, 2017 Samantha Janning rated it it was amazing
I am always happy to read a sweet story, and that is just what I thought of Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop. Engaging, heart-warming, and full of romance, this one is bound to please readers. I thought it was so interesting to see how Khloe, Connie and Gabby intersect with one another, and I loved the cards and little messages that were sprinkled throughout. I also immediately fell in love with the beautiful book cover, which just tied everything together. Definitely a must read for 2017!
I receiv
Kayla
Feb 13, 2017 Kayla rated it it was amazing
I won't lie but this cover drew me in. Once I saw the cover, I HAD to read this book and the story did not disappoint at all! I enjoyed everything about this book. I could relate to each character's story and didn't have any issues in the transitions with the narrator. What a delightful read for the Valentine's weekend!

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review.
Sue Brooks
Feb 08, 2017 Sue Brooks rated it it was amazing
WOW - this is the first book that I have read by Isabella Louise Anderson and OMG OMG OMG it was soooooooooooooooooo good!!!

One of the main characters in the book is Khloe Harper - she owns a Flower shop and is known for the wonderful messages that she includes on the cards that go out with her flowers. But the book just isn't about Khloe. The chapters are about several different people that live in the small town. So it is really like reading 5 or 6 stories in one book. I don't write spoilers -
Jenna
Mar 20, 2017 Jenna rated it it was ok
Oh, dear. I'm afraid this book just didn't do it for me. I received a copy in exchange for my honest thoughts and, as much as I hate to share thoughts that are less than stellar, I did say I'd be honest.

I loved the premise. And the set-up was interesting, at first. Three different women at different places and stages of their lives. Khloe, focusing on her flower shop in the wake of heartache; Gabby, learning to live and love after the loss of her husband; and Connie, who feels unattractive and
Marlene
Mar 06, 2017 Marlene rated it it was amazing
As a flower shop owner, thirty one year old Khloe Harper spends each day delivering love. That’s pretty ironic considering she has a hard time trusting men after her ex’s betrayal. But with the arrival of Derek Thomas into her shop, she starts to wonder if love may still be in the cards for her.

After losing her husband to a heart attack, sixty five year old Gabby is still hopeful to find love again. She joins an online dating service and, to her surprise, meets fellow widow Harry Hoffman. Will s
Kristin
Mar 02, 2017 Kristin rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This was a book that followed the stories of three women centered around a flower shop as they search for love. Khloe, the shop owner, is finding love after a major breakup after some serious issues with her ex and truth. Following her story with Derek, I can completely understand and empathize with the rough spots they come across. In fact, I kind of understand her side more than I do Derek.
Then there is Walt and Connie....oh wow..
Niki
Mar 06, 2017 Niki added it
Real cute book, it has 3 stories in it and it starts with Khloe and her shop all she aims for is making people happy and smile. Khloe has a hard time with trusting and when Derek comes into her life,it makes her life complicated and things stand in the way to happiness.

Then there is Connie who has horrible, hateful co-worker, who will no stop at anything (*boy did I dislike that person) , will Connie still have her happy ending?

Last but not least the best stories of them all I think, Gabby and H
Cara Ross
Mar 09, 2017 Cara Ross rated it really liked it
Cards from Khloe's Flower Shop is really 3 stories in 1! And I was luckily enough to be able to review it all for you. So let me tell you some more about the story.

Khloe is the owner of the flower shop and the character that ties everyone together, but Khloe wants love too, even though she her heart has been betrayed in the, she takes a risk with the very successful Derek Thomas! And everything is going well until she finds out that Derek has kept a secret from her!

Our second story is about Gab
BookSnuggle
Mar 08, 2017 BookSnuggle rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
This is the journey of three women (Khloe, Gabby, and Connie) who learn to love. The book goes back and forth telling each women's story. They are all tied together to the flower shop. All three women have experienced some type of hurt in their life. This is a sweet story of how they each found their happily ever after.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Christine Mize
Mar 07, 2017 Christine Mize rated it it was amazing
Cards From Khloe's Flower shop is a super sweet, very fast read. I loved following the different stories of Gabby, Connie and Khloe and by the end of the book, I felt as if all of these women were friends and we were just catching up on life. Each woman's story was emotionally gripping and just when you think they have each found their happily-ever-after, the author takes a hard turn you won't see coming. Looking for a sweet read that you can get lost in? Then this is the perfect story for you. ...more
Nicola Rendell
Nicola Rendell rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Sassy Southern
Mar 26, 2017 Sassy Southern rated it liked it
Khloe Harper is 31 years old and the owner of her own flower shop business which is beginning to become busier. Her life is going well except for in the love department as she is still jaded from her ex-boyfriend Josh cheating on her. Yet when a handsome man, Derek Thomas, comes into the shop to order flowers could her luck be turning around?

Gabriella Lewis is 65 years old and her husband, Charlie, recently passed away. Gabriella gets the courage to join an online dating service which introduces
M. Addison
Mar 26, 2017 M. Addison rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
This book was exactly what I needed it to be after a long, stressful week of sick kids and things going haywire! Such a sweet, almost sappy, set of stories that just warmed my heart and made me smile.

The epicenter of this story is a flower shop and everything kind of spawns from there as to who the book is about. Khloe owns the shop, and is a young thirties woman looking for love again. The whole book relates back to her and her shop, as we get to explore a few different types of second chance
Kaisa Clark
Mar 26, 2017 Kaisa Clark rated it really liked it
This story follows three different women as they delve into new relationships. Each woman has her own baggage from the past that may prevent her from opening herself up to her new man. All three men had their appeal as well.

Overall the story was well-written and flowed well. I enjoyed reading the multiple perspectives and how the three women's lives interconnected. Gabby's story ended up being my favorite, which I hadn't expected going in. Khloe and Connie each had some irritating moments regar
Isabella
Apr 15, 2016 Isabella added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
Rebekah Martin
Rebekah Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Nush
Nush marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Book Buddy
Book Buddy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2017
Bea
Bea added it
Feb 05, 2017
Letty
Letty marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2017
Barry Collins
Barry Collins marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2017
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2017
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2017
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2017
kelly carlisle
kelly carlisle marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2017
Rebecca Austin
Rebecca Austin is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2017
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich marked it as to-read
Laura J
Laura J marked it as to-read
Mary Cloud
Mary Cloud marked it as to-read
Alan Saxon
Alan Saxon marked it as to-read
Lee Todd
Lee Todd marked it as to-read
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Bridgett
Bridgett marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2017
Isabella grew up with a book in her hand, and to this day nothing has changed. She focuses her time on featuring other writers on her blog, Chick Lit Goddess, along with organizing Goddess Book Tours, and is a member of the Romance Writers of America.

She lives in Dallas with her husband, enjoys spicy Mexican food, margaritas, gin on the rocks (with a splash of lime). She loves spending time with f
More about Isabella Louise Anderson...