Start by marking “The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)

The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby #3)

4.07  ·  Rating Details ·  2,624 Ratings  ·  451 Reviews
Third book in the USA Today Bestselling Romantic Comedy Series

Keeping a secret this big is going to take lots of balls. Specifically, rugby balls.

THE CAD
Bryan Leech is a cad.
Or, he *was* a cad.
No one is quite certain.
Once the quintessential playboy, Bryan claims he’s done with wild parties and weekend benders. No more one night stands leading to mornings he can’t remembe
Published February 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Cad and the Co-Ed, please sign up.

Penny Reid It is possible! All you have to do is. . . oh, wait. You're right. Not possible. Yeah. That's the ticket. -_-
Penny Reid If you have Kobo, you need to grab this book *RIGHT NOW* It is up for pre-order on Kobo, iBooks, and Nook until Feb 13, then it will be removed…moreIf you have Kobo, you need to grab this book *RIGHT NOW* It is up for pre-order on Kobo, iBooks, and Nook until Feb 13, then it will be removed forever.

Penny Reid
Sep 05, 2016 Penny Reid marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE!!
CATCAN2

--------------------------------------------

The Cad and the Co-Ed will is LIVE!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL <3
Amazon US
Amazon UK

FMABookReviews

A reformed bad boy? YES, PUHLEAZ! Throw in a self-sufficient, strong heroine, and you had me at Once Upon A Time!
❝Maybe Bryan had a magic penis. And how lucky was I? Finding a bloke with an enchanted penis for my first time. Maybe he had a purse around here someplace with endless money, or a goose that shit golden eggs. I wouldn't be surprised if he did .❞

One night. One night was all it took for Bryan Leech, alcoholic, self-absorbed, inconsiderate ass, to turn Eilish Cassidy's life upsi
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

4.5 Stars!!

Once again, Penny Reid and L.H. Cosway co-wrote a book that simply warmed my heart. If you’re a fan of these two authors and if you enjoyed the two previous installments in the series as much as I did, then you don’t want to miss this one. Trust me! This book is wonderful! This third installment is everything. A fantastic mix of humor, romance, but also heat, 'The Cad and the Co-ed', made me smile and grin the entire time. These two authors did a brilliant job with every single aspec

Christy
Feb 10, 2017 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo C9E1AE27-BFF5-4980-B2C0-15FDB9009777_zpsck6mrutn.jpg

Penny Reid and LH Cosway have this special talent when it comes to co-writing. Their words flow so fantastically and their stories are always unique and wonderful. The Cad and the Co-Ed is the third book in this series and has a troupe that is one of my least favorite things to read about it. Usually, this type of book bothers me so much I spend my whole review ranting about something or another, but somehow, these authors made both the characters lovable and the story worked. It didn
*****FIVE STARS*****

Just for a moment. I breathed him in and he smelled…fantastic. Familiar. He smelled like my dreams. And he felt too good to be true.

photo 4bdde41012b29a271314bb8c8a047701_zpszxiah4vh.jpg

THE CAD AND THE CO-ED is the third standalone installment of the Rugby series and it was just as amazing as the first two books! The writing collaboration between Cosway & Reid is beyond stellar!! I just can’t get enough of this wonderful series and incredible characters!!

Nineteen-year-old, Eilish Cassidy has just had the night of her life
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 19, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: LH Cosway fans, Penny Reid fans, Romance
4 Doing the Impossible Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Ok, when I read the blurb for this book, I had to take a moment and try to figure out how Cosway and Reid where going to make all of this work. I mean, come on...
You had Bryan Leech...we already knew him as a playboy, wild man and thoughtless jerk.
Then you had Eilish Cassidy, who had a tryst with Bryan, and then never told him he had a son...

How could they make these two wrongs....a right...
Well, I can testify, somehow Cosway and Reid made these
Samantha Young
Feb 03, 2017 Samantha Young rated it it was amazing
I feel bereft. I always feel bereft after finishing an LH Cosway and/or Penny Reid novel because the magic is temporarily over. The only cure is to re-read their backlist which is exactly what I intend to do. For the millionth time.
The Rugby series is one of my absolute favourites and how I was introduced to these fabulous authors. Every book in this series just gets better and better, along with the heroes. I’m in love with Sean from The Player and the Pixie – he’s one of my favourite book boy
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: The Cad and the Co-Ed
Series: Rugby #3
Author: Penny Reid & L.H. Cosway
Release date: February 14, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Bryan Leech and Eilish Cassidy had one night full of passion. She woke up with stars in her eyes with youth's silly, naive hope for happily ever after. As a teen, she'd developed a crush, placed his posters in her bedroom, and foolishly believed that he now felt their connection. Well...he didn't. He was just a cad. A sexy, charming (
Rachel Reads Ravenously
***LIVE EARLY! http://amzn.to/2kkylgk***

4 stars!

“I was the villain of the piece, and we both know it.”

The Cad and the Coed is the third book in the rugby series by LH Cosway and Penny Reid and can be easily read as a standalone novel. The plot centers around rugby player Bryan, a former womanizer and party boy, he’s since turned his life around and enjoys his new quiet way of living. Eilish is the cousin of Bryan’s teammate Sean and has recently started working for the team.

Bryan is immed
Dee Montoya
5 Beautiful Stars*****

From the moment you open this book you are hit in the heart with an explosion of awesomeness. This novel solidifies the top spot this series holds, on my favorite books shelf . The Cad And The Coed will succeed in providing the reader with a heavy dose of beautiful romance, endless fun, and a truly inspiring plot.

photo 2D5C21B8-D47D-4117-A4AD-68A9FE53BF48_zpstmqidjpv.jpg

Bryan Leech and Eilish Cassidy get tangle up in a beautiful, and hot one night stand. When the morning comes, Eilish is certain in her heart that she has found t
Sabrina
LIVE EARLY!!!
*Amazon

This book surprised the hell out of me, and I mean that in the best way possible. I really was not expecting these authors to deliver a Hero like Bryan, but they did and I loved it. He wasn't your badboy Hero that partied and slept around until he met the heroine. He was a changed man who was trying to heal from his past demons and actually led a pretty boring life. I found him charming in a weird way and it was adorable how he was fumbling and a little awkward with Eilish.
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 12, 2017 Stacey is Sassy rated it really liked it
description

Showing bravery and strength when your world falls apart.

I’ll be honest, when I first became a parent I LOST THE PLOT!! Not a little but a whole lotta. There was one thing that got me through…my hubby. I cannot imagine doing it alone and yet I know that there are a lot of women and men who face parenting alone. By choice, or by being forced into the situation you can either step up and attempt to get through or you don’t. In The Cad and the Co-Ed we meet a brave and strong woman who not only att
Jeannine Allison
description

Yup. It hit me. Right. In. The. Feels. More than I was expecting.

Honestly I was nervous. I hadn't even read the synopsis before starting this, so when I discovered it was a second chance romance (something I'm a picky bitch about), I was a little worried. And while there were a few things I didn't love, overall I really enjoyed this one!

Bryan and Eilish meet and have a ONS; she was a virgin, meanwhile he was so drunk he doesn't even remember her the next morning (she didn't know he was completel
L.H. Cosway
Feb 14, 2017 L.H. Cosway added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Cad and the Co-ed, book 3 in the Rugby series, is now live on Kindle Unlimited!!!

Kindle US
Kindle UK
Kindle DE
Kindle CA
Kindle AU

Michelle
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

photo a5dfe2eb1c13f65f03c5d1a119ad12_zpshxlttepf.gif

It’s no secret that I am a HUGE Penny Reid and L.H. Cosway fan. Seriously, these two have teamed up to write one of the best romantic sports series that I am totally smittened and obsessed with. And in their newest installment to the Rugby Series, Reid and Cosway has readers like myself swooning for Bryan Leech as he tries to win the heart and trust of the mother of his son, Eilish Cassidy in The Cad and the Co-Ed.

photo fe77d2cb0f666d5eec2f5a864bd6ec_zpssl7zw5r7.gif I couldn’t explain
MELISSA
Feb 07, 2017 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

photo E9498A4A-273F-4940-821A-1C22097BBA7B_zpsovzlkmzz.jpg

Eilish Cassidy spent one wonderful, beautiful, night with the man of her dreams, fullback for the Irish National Rugby team, Bryan Leech. She was 19, & it was the most meaningful experience of her life. She'd been infatuated with him for years & he was her fantasy come true. Only problem was the next morning he didn't remember a thing.

To make her situation even worse Eilish finds out she's pregnant & is then cut off from her family. The only person she has is her cousin Se
Jen
4 Karma is a Wanker Stars

In my heart of hearts, I’d hoped that I’d made some impression.
Silly, right?
Pathetic, right?
Crazy and stupid and selfish, right?
He hadn’t. He hadn’t remembered me at all. I was . . . completely and utterly forgettable.

Damn if Eilish didn't break my heart just a little with her sad memories of her first encounter with Bryan, drunk rugby player and manwhore extraordinaire.

In general, I loved the feels and emotions this book brought on. Eilish's predicament had me tearing u
Michaela
Apr 17, 2016 Michaela marked it as to-read
2017?!! How can I wait that long after reading that blurb?!!!!

Corina
Feb 11, 2017 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Love my Rugby players....

OMG – the blurb hooked me instantly. I love reformed bad boys. Even more if they struggled and overcame an obstacle of immense proportions. And Bryan had done that – and so much more.

I just LOVD Bryan.

After a drunken night, totally wasted Bryan couldn’t remember a thing, especially not the starry-eyed girl who he spent a passionate night with.

Eilish, pretty quickly realized what happened and couldn’t escape fast enough, just to find out that her night with THE Bryan Leec
Jayme
Another great collaboration and amazing series. Although the blurb may sound familiar, it's refreshing and a lot more than you might think.

About the plot: It was a one night at Ronan and Annie (first part) wedding. Bryan seduced her and broke her heart, not even remembering her name the other day. That night Eilish not only lost her innocence but got pregnant. Terrified she decided to flee the country, but after 5 years difficulties forced her to accept her cousin, Sean (second part) help and r
Nicola
Feb 13, 2017 Nicola rated it really liked it
After reading the Cad and the Co-Ed, I need to be going back and reading the first two in this series: if this was anything to go by I've been denying myself a real treat.

description

I'm actually not a fan of the Surprise! You're a dad! trope, but I am a huge fan of rugby players, Irish fellas, strong heroines and more recently Penny Reid's writing so couldn't wait to dive in and see what lay in store. And I have to say Penny's collaboration with L.H Cosway worked hugely for me: as far as I'm concerned, th
Claire Robinson
Feb 12, 2017 Claire Robinson rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "We have a lot to talk about... you and me." Stars!

Penny Reid and L. H. Cosway return with the third book in their really enjoyable Rugby series; The Cad and the Co-Ed.

**Its LIVE!**

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2kMfIQQ
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2kMrWJv
iBooks: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/…/the-ca...
Nook: http://bit.ly/2jvisid
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2jiTcMO

I have to admit I was interested to see how they would redeem Bryan Leech after his less than stellar performance in the previous two books… Move
Michelle
Bryan is just great luv his character.

Again these authors have done and amazing job. This book was just brilliant. After the lil teaser that was in the last book. I needed to know how things went for Eilish and Bryan after the way it was left. I wasn't disappointed. I found that Bryan's character was just totally different than I though he would be which was good. Eilish is stronger than I thought she would be. She kept her cool even being so close to Byran who is so sexy. He has big muscles ta
Kate Phoenix

Did I think this would work? Hell no.
Did I read it anyway? Hell yes.
Was it worth the read? Abso-fu$king-lutely. Although not was all rainbows and unicorns here. Well for me anyway. Different strokes in all that jazz.

5 Karma is a Wanker Stars.

Our Hero/heroine had one passionate night at Ronan and Annie’s wedding. One problem? Ah Bryan is a bit fuzzy on the details. Okay fuzzy is an understatement but just go with it.

Meet the heroine of the book.

photo FinalPicElish_zps5x8r3p15.jpg

Eilish Cassidy is the black sheep of the fa
Dali
L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid are a writing powerhouse. Individually or together they always deliver spellbinding romances.

Rugby star and reformed bad boy Bryan Leech has a problem. After two years of sobriety and lack of interest in the opposite sex he’s inexplicably taken with his team’s new physical therapist who seems to be avoiding him as though he were still a wild partying womanizer who lost huge chunks of memories due to alcohol excess when in reality his craziest nights now consist of
Jeanne
Feb 16, 2017 Jeanne rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
I really enjoyed this one! I had the day off yesterday along with a long list of things to get done, and I accomplished reading this book in one day instead. Well, it's not like I want to go grocery shopping when I could be reading a sexy book abut a hot rugby player...amiright ladies?!?!?!

My only complaint and reason for giving this 4 instead of 5 stars...

(view spoiler)
Bex (Night Owl Reader)
Feb 05, 2017 Bex (Night Owl Reader) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-february
Another amazing collaboration from this fantastic duo! I loved it!! ❤

(Full review to come!)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Review to come ❤❤❤❤

Paige
3.5 "Secret" Stars

This series is one of my favorites and Ms. Reid and Ms. Cosway are two of my favorite authors. The Cad and the Co-ed was a funny second chance romance with a twist. The twist being that Bryan, the Cad, doesn't exactly remember the first time. Years later The Cad and The Co-Ed, Eilish, reconnect and while something about Eilish seems familiar, Bryan brushes it off until reality smacks him in the face. See he's been trying to turn over a new leaf. The problem is no one is sure i
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I swear. The Rugby series by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid just keeps getting better and more enjoyable. My heart is doing a little happy dance after reading The Cad and the Co-Ed.

I think I found a new book boyfriend in Bryan Leech. Yes, he starts off as a total dickhead—or a cad as the title indicates—but the rugby bad boy more than redeems himself. His lifestyle makes complete 180º turn, and the differences that entails are funny and sweet. I’m all for a bit of delayed gratification, but I love t
New Adult Book Club: L.H. Cosway Paperback Giveaway~ CLOSED! 56 150 Feb 12, 2017 05:54AM
  • Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3)
  • Untitled (Game On, #4)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
  • Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers, #1)
  • Across the Ring
  • Untitled (Magdalene, #3)
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Twist (Dive Bar, #2)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Otherworldly
  • Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4)
  • Untitled (Neighbor from Hell, #9)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Someone like You (Oxford, #3)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:
More about L.H. Cosway...

Rugby (3 books)
  • The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby, #1)
  • The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2)

“So yes,” Sean gave me a pointed look, “I approve of it wholeheartedly. In fact, seduce her again.”

I coughed, choking on nothing, and sputtered, “What? What did you say?”

“I said seduce her. And do it now. She has more unresolved feelings for you than Jennifer has for Brad.” He paused, then added, “And do a good job. Do a great job.”

I stared at him for several seconds, dumbfounded. “Of course I’ll do a great job.”

Sean pointed at me accusingly. “I’m serious. Look up some moves or watch some videos, do whatever it takes to make sure she enjoys herself.”

Now I was offended. “Fuck you, Sean. Of course she’ll enjoy herself. She’ll like it so much she’ll beg for-”

“Hey.” My teammate narrowed his eyes, slicing his hand through the air. “I don’t need or want to know the specifics. I’m just saying, take good care of her. Take excellent care of her. Give her everything she needs. And don’t be selfish.”

“I won’t be.” I shook my head with the denial, staring at Sean.

Staring at him because . . .

Did he just tell me to seduce his cousin?”
5 likes