Start by marking “Hot SEAL Lover (HOT SEAL Team #2)” as Want to Read:
Hot SEAL Lover (HOT SEAL Team #2)

Hot SEAL Lover

(HOT SEAL Team #2)

One night in the sheets is all she wants…

Christina Girard is a lady. But she’s a lady whose world is about to implode. She’s done everything right, but she can’t escape the taint of scandal when her husband cheats on her with another man. She’s broken, her spirit battered, her confidence at an all-time low.

Then she meets Navy SEAL Remy Marchand, and parts of her she’d thou
ebook
Published June 14th 2016 by H.O.T. Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hot SEAL Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot SEAL Lover

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

He was a revelation to her. A need beyond any she'd ever had before.

Let me sum this up for you in a few words: Navy SEAL, Cajun accent. I'll let you marinade on that for a bit.
...

What? You need more? Pfft! Clearly you're not easy like me. But this may also be the case because I'm obsessed with all things Lynn Raye Harris. I've been a huge fan of hers since the very first HOT book, and suffice it to say I'm thoroughly enjoying the spin-off with some hot Navy SEALs.

Now the order of
Gretchen
This series just keeps getting better!
Cindy
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is another great read from Lynn Raye Harris. It delivers all the things we expect from her: hot alpha guys, fast-paced action, a hero and heroine laden with ‘issues’ and a connection between them so strong it can’t be denied [although they try, REALLY try], hot sex scenes and a satisfying conclusion. For those who have been following the series we also see many of the characters we have grown to know and love along the way.

I must admit to occasionally wanting to smack the heroine. Her issu
Cindy Hamilton
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you like a book with a HOT tattooed, sexy, tough man who talks sexy(dirty) and is also protective this book is for you. Hot Seal Lover by Lynn Raye Harris is book #2 in The HOT Seal Team series and is another winner in my book. Cajun Remy Marchand is a member of the HOT(Hostile Operations Team) Seal team who meets Christina Gerard(who wants to let lose for once in her life). You see Christina is currently seeking a divorce and was publicly humiliated when her politically minded husband was ca ...more
Anima
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christina Girard has been through so much in her young years. She's had an alcoholic dad, an overbearing brother, a sexually confused ex-husband and now she's stuck in the middle of a civil war in Baq. Her rescuers are none other than her brother's friends and her one night stand, Cage. Cage is the guy every girl wants because he's not afraid of his feelings and goes for what he wants. Christina is a tough cookie as she gets through this rescue mission never shedding a tear and never complaining ...more
Diana Tan
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Remy's and Christina's story is hot, Hot, HOT!!!! Just the right touch of suspense and romance. Hot Seal Lover is intense, compelling and definitely addicting. You cannot get enough of their passion and romance. It will give you the tingles and make you want more! Great addition to an awesome series!
Colleen
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've read and own all the other HOT books written by Miss Harris, so when I got a chance to receive an ARC, I was beyond excited. (It's kind of embarrassing how excited I was, actually.) If you're not familiar with the HOT books, you don't have to read them to understand HOT Seal Lover, but knowledge of other characters and plotlines lend an extra layer of depth that I love.

I despise spoilers, so I'll do my best not to go there...

I think this is one of my favorite books in the HOT universe, for
Keri
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again! Author Lynn Raye Harris has successfully built a world with our original amazing alpha men we love and new alpha men that we can adore just as much. We get our Alpha Squad HOT men in little spurts, our new SEAL team, even a peek at Mendez's future replacement??(say what? I'm a huge Col Mendez fan!), and my personal current curiosity inducing man Ian Black!

Now for this story, I was so happy to see that our female lead was Christina Girard(yes, Matt's sister) and while at tim
Liza
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 out of 5 stars

I adore both the HOT series and now the HOT Seal series from Lynn Raye Harris. I love the two teams work together so often that I get to see all my favorite characters from past books in the new books. I was absolutely captivated from the very first page of HOT SEAL LOVER and didn't want to put it down.

First let me just say I have mad love for Remy Marchand. Hello, he is a SEAL, but he also has a sense of honor that is deeply ingrained in him that goes beyond the uniform. I lov
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Author Lynn Raye Harris...:)

This is the the second book in this fantastic spin off series, and I would love to know where the author gets her inspiration to always come up with a book that surpasses the previous ones....because every single time they get better and better and not to mention freaking hotter and hotter.

It is no secret that I love the HOT boys and now the Navy SEAL's. They are always exactly the way I love my Hero's. They are alpha to the core and
Mignon Mykel
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoyed Matt and Evie, just wait until another smooth, sweet talkin' Cajun comes to play. In this newest HOT SEAL Team book, a spin off of Lynn Raye Harris's Hostile Operations Team series, we meet Matt Girard's sister, Christina, and his buddy on the HOT SEAL team, Remy. In a great move on the author's part to give us some backstory, we go back a few months to when Remy and Christina first meet. She was coming out of a civil, yet very public (and not for great reasons) divorce and had so ...more
Cataluna6
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the spin off HOT SEAL Team series and as always, Harris delivers an action packed read. I like where the series is going (I know it's early days), but I feel like the parallels with multiple HOT teams that are in play in the original HOT Series are reflected in the spin off and it makes sense to explore those other teams.

We open with our hero & heroine at a BBQ with some of the HOT operators and their families. Christina Girard Scott (sister of Matt Girard the her
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, betrayal, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1)
Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
Hot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3)
Dangerously Hot (Hostile Operations Team, #4)
Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
Hot Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)
Hot Ice (Hostile Operations Team, #7)
Hot and Bothered (Hostile O
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4.5 Stars

Remy "Cage" Marchand meets Christina Girard not long after her breakup with her husband.  Remy is a teammate of Christina's brother, Matt and he is intrigued by her.  She is very attracted to Remy from the moment she meets him, but her soon-to-be ex-husband has made it very difficult for her to trust the intentions of any man other than her brother.  So when Remy and Christina have one night together, the attraction between them sends Christina running for the hills.  But when Christin
Karina
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review. This is my 11th book in the H.O.T. series that I have read and it is one of the best! I enjoyed Christina and Remy story so much. I love the crossover with the Alpha squad and the SEALs squad. Christina is a woman who has been betrayed in the most embarrassing way by her soon to be ex-husband. Remy is fighting his own demons from the past. He feels guilt over his twin Roxie's death. He doesn't understand why he couldn't prevent it. Christina ...more
Lynn Mccrea
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG Lynn Raye Harris has done it again with this hot sexy SEAL......
Navy SEAL Remy "Cage" Marchand was part of the Hostile Operations Team, HOT. Remy has been guilt ridden ever since he couldn't save his twin sister from an abuser. So now he works hard to keep the world a saver place for the innocents and vulnerable.
Christina Girard was brought up to be a lady, thanks to her Grandmother. She has always done the right thing, married the right man, was helping him into politics, he wanted to be G
Chrissy
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***** I received a copy of this book in exchange for honest review*****

I loved Remmy and Christina. I really loved how Remy, was with her. He might me a tough Navy SEAL but he has a heart of gold, and he is a teddy bear....

Christina, just got out of a bad marriage her soon to be Ex-husband was cheating on her. She hooks up with Remy of a Night of HOT Passionate Love making. She runs away, from her feelings for Remy scared of getting hurt... She doesn't see him, until months later where him and
Tanya Mayes
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!! I love Remy and Christina as a couple!!! When they met the attraction was so strong that it couldn't be denied. Both of them dealing with past issues and wasn't looking for anything more than some quick satisfaction. Christina pulled the man thing on him. She used him for sex and didn't answer the phone when he called. Bought a smile to my face. Now it's some months later and she's in danger and guess whose knocking on the door to rescue her. He's still angry but duty comes first. I l ...more
Selina Durio
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment in the spin off HOT SEAL Team series. It seems that the premise of this series is going to be the SEALs reconnecting with a lost love. Remy and Christina met and had a one night stand. Not because that was what he wanted, but because she was scared to commit after what happened with her husband. This book included some great action throughout the story. It kept me so enthralled that I read the book in one sitting. Great series thus far.
Darcie
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot! I can't get enough of the men and women in this series or the Hostile Operations series. I just want more.

Remy and Christina are absolutely amazing. Their chemistry nearly burned my iPad and their ability to be honest and sincere with one another was beautiful. Christina is another strong heroine that beautifully matches her hero.

I just NEED more!
Michelle the Romance Witch
4.25 stars. a really great blend of two series and great characters. full review coming soon to the blog
Donna Ferriola
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot SEAL Lover

This is an amazing addition to this series with another team member of HOT SEALs, Remy reconnecting with Christina, Matt's sister another member of the unit. The one night stand was her terms having just coming out of a terrible marriage break up when he cheated with a transvestite knowingly. She no longer trusted men but she wanted to sleep with Remy. He tried calling for six months but she ignored him. Now he was on a mission to rescue civilians in Bu'rim in the middle east and S
Dolores
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn-raye-harris
Seal Remy & Christina (team leader Matt's sister).
They have their 1 night together before Christina does a runner and ignores all of Remy's calls as she just can't feel she can trust another person, after the agony & humiliation her foreseeable ex husband, put her through.
But things change even they see each other again when Remy & the rest of the SEAL TEAM apart from Matt goes out to the Middle East to rescue a few of American Civilians & Christina is one of them & Remy is h
Karen
Emotionally damaged but tough southern girl gets a second chance at something she's been running from. However, the re-boot is during a special ops evacuation in a volatile, hostile, explosive situation topped off with a special type of crazy blowing in from the past.
Strong, sexy & somewhat awe inspiring admiration for the military.
Donna
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance Redoux

After the chilling humiliation from her ex-husband, Christina finds strength in Remy's heat, but her fears freeze a relationship before it can begin. When Remy's team is sent to rescue Christina from a war zone, can he maintain professional distance between them or will they thaw in the desert heat? Another magnificent gem from Lynn Raye Harris!
Laurie Gyd
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yummy and hot

This is Matt Giread -HOT seal captain sister, Christina’s story. Christina is enjoying Matt & Evie’s party of seals and wives-some peace from the awful public humiliation by her ex that has broken her. When she meets Remy-a hot yummy Cajun seal, and contemplates a one night stand with him. Story is hot, exciting, dangerous, full of brotherhood, and romantic.
Terri
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soulmates

This was only the second book I’ve read by this author. I didn’t know they were always about the lead female character being kidnapped and then rescued. All books being that predictable isn’t something I’m interested in even if it is different characters. I think these books are well written and will appeal to many readers, though.
Christine Murphy
H.O.T.

I love this series it is aptly named. Christina and Remy's story and struggle for togetherness is warm, tender and real. I could not put this down. Their struggle was a page turner.
Audrey Fortier
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Absolutely had a love/hate for the female character. She was brave and strong yet so annoying with her ''I can't trust you, I've been hurt'' even though the male was gibing her every reason to trust him.. Overall, good read.
Bobbie
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Intriguing characters. Interesting storyline.
  • Always Been Mine (Always, #2)
  • Reclaimed (Hostage Rescue Team #10)
  • Pride (In Wilde Country, #1)
  • The Sheriff Takes a Bride (Las Morenas, # 4)
  • Two Turtle Island Doves (Turtle Island, #2.5)
  • Gabriel's City: A Tale of Fables and Fortunes
  • A SEAL's Oath (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #1)
  • Delta: Retribution (Delta, #1)
  • Siberian Treasure
  • Jock
  • Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
  • One Con Glory
  • Space in His Heart
  • Midnight Lies (Wildefire, #2)
To be kept up to date about all of Lynn's new books, as well as to receive exclusive content and have the opportunity to enter special giveaways, sign up for Lynn's newsletter here. Or text the word HOTTIES to 66866.

Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A forme

HOT SEAL Team (7 books)
  • Hot SEAL (HOT SEAL Team #1)
  • HOT SEAL Rescue (HOT SEAL Team #3)
  • HOT SEAL Bride (HOT SEAL Team #4)
  • HOT SEAL Redemption (HOT SEAL Team #5)
  • HOT SEAL Target (HOT SEAL Team #6)
  • HOT SEAL Hero