Start by marking “Something Special (The Three Graces #6)” as Want to Read:
Something Special (The Three Graces #6)

Read Book

Something Special

(The Three Graces #6)

Grace Murphy, Anna James, and Rachel Givens aka Rae Simmons live in the fictional town of Posey, Minnesota. They call themselves the Three Graces, because their first names mean just that.

Grace Murphy is the local psychic medium who saved herself for her soul mates, bisexual American Indian musician Nico White and Latino veteran J.T. Santiago. Grace is submissive, Nico is
Published May 5th 2016 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Something Special, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Special

Kat
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This latest addition to The Three Graces series is (another) resounding five-star read!
I had read all three of The Three Graces books and absolutely loved them all. I've tried to decide which story was my favorite, but it's impossible to do. This newest addition just makes a difficult decision more impossible.
Something Special follows Grace, J.T. and Nico, from Something Else (book one), after they have been together for awhile & are expecting their first child. It is told from J.T.'s POV. T
Pandora Spocks
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Something Special is Book 6 of Nia Farrell’s The Three Graces series. It’s the continuation of the story of the relationship between Grace Murphy, Nico White, and J.T. Santiago. The book opens with a big surprise for the trio—they’re pregnant. A paternity test identifies the father, but it doesn’t matter. The three are partners for life. And they make plans to formalize their relationship with a wedding.

Together, J.T. and Nico plot the perfect after-wedding surprise for their wife, no small fea
Patty
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First, I have to say, though I read the synopsis, I was not prepared for the depth of the story. I figured this will be a quick listen, lots of sex and be over. Not the case. While the book definitely is HOT, there is an underlying story of love and discovery. The book is part of a series, but definitely can be followed as a stand alone story. Grace, Nico and JT are all in a relationship together. JT met Grace and Nico as a couple and the three were just meant to be. Grace being a psychic knew t ...more
Sharlie
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a continuation of "Something Amazing Book #4" Grace, Nico, and J.T. story as they are living together. When Grace comes down with morning sickness, J.T. knows it is time that the three marry. For the honeymoon, they go to Replay, a BDSM resort. Because Grace can read minds, J.T. and Nico have left the planning up to Sir Pier, owner of Replay. Follow Grace, J.T., and Nico in their funfilled and sexually charged honeymoon. Enjoy!
Charlotte
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nia Farrell's The Three Graces #6

Nia Farrell's The Three Graces #6 continues as Grace, J.T. & Nico marry and go to Replay BDSM Club on the east coast for their honeymoon!! This threesome's love for each other is evident as they explore a particular fantasy of Grace's as well as a surprise for Nico. Heat and passion are sizzling off the pages. Must Read!!!!
Kitty_ranma
Hot and erotic
I haven't read/listened to any of the other books in this series. I'd like to listen to the rest of it. There is a element in it I don't care for, rimming yuk.
The narrators made it come alive.
This audiobook was given to me for free at my request from the publisher or author or narrator and I provided this voluntary review.
Chasity
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another steamy addition to the series!

This story goes back to JT, Nico & Grace. To their wedding and honeymoon. I adore the way Nia Farrell brought 2 of her series together and explained something that happened in the other set of books. A quick, steamy & intense read that I would recommend!
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought I had read the hottest of the hot, I have been corrected! This book will melt your earphones. La Petite Mort and Ruby Rivers are a combination that just works. Great chemistry between the characters. Very well written.
Lisa B. Lovely
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
JT, Nico and Grace get married and head to Replay for part of their honeymoon. I adored this story told from JT's perspective, I really enjoyed his thought processes and how care of Grace and Nico always comes first. Smoking hot sex scenes and an interesting premise at Replay made this a fantastic story to read. Fabulous story Nia Farrell!
Ashley Hedden
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Something Special by Nia Farrell was a pretty good read. Grace, Nico and J.T. Find themselves in a different sort of relationship. This was a read that may open people's eyes to a different kind of life.
Athena
May 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
I really don't like JT, not sure why. but other then that the story was a really fun read.
I got this free copy for my unbiased review
Brandie
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AUDIOBOOK VERSION:

This was a quick MMF read. It was unique, entertaining and had some steamy scenes for sure :) Narration was awesome. Great rainy day read!
Karen Victoria
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Died A Little Listening To This HOT Book...

Nina Farrell blew my mind with this intensely sexy and insightful listen. This triad is a fantasy come true. Their Menage relationship features BDSM with a touch of mysticism. It also addresses PTSD, a subject that needs so much more conversation and impacts me personally.

This book hit several Hot Buttons for me and Ms. Farrell's selection of narrators was just perfect! Also, the amount of research that supports this book is extremely impressive. Our
Tammy
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am so totally in love with Grace, Nico and J.T.!! No you did not miss books 4&5, they just aren't available right now, but Something Special picks up right where book 3, Something More left off. We see more of the beautiful threesome and I fell right back into wanting to just devour the story but holding myself back and slowing down to appreciate all that their story has to offer. I love that Grace can read her men's thoughts, there are no secrets from Grace, and I also love that J.T. and ...more
Terri Oconnell
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic
I had the honor of both reading and listening to this book on Audio. Both times I loved it. The way all three characters love each other and care for each other is amazing. The fact that two grown can care not only for the woman that loves them deeply but for each other without disrupting the household amazes me. The things they go through to make a perfect marriage ceremony and honeymoon is amazing, Nia has returned characters with such grace and love and the narrators did such a wonderful job ...more
Tre Talbot
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me start off my saying HOLY HOTNESS! I love me a good taboo read and this story did not disappoint. Grace, JT and Nico when these three join together it's soul touching intensity that raises the temperature for sure. I loved this story and the way JT opened himself up was just beautiful. Amazingly sexy read.
Suzette Salinas
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nico, JT and Grace are once again letting us into their lives. They've taken the next step in the relationship. Committing to each other, going all out taking care of Grace during this wonderful time in their lives.
Creating a honeymoon that will fulfill Grace's deepest and darkest fantasy.
This is such a well written story, you never are puzzled or confused with dialogue or actions that are played out in the storyline. Each character is explained and you can't help but find the intrigue surround
Kat
Candy
Feb 03, 2017
A.L. Long
Feb 19, 2017
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A

The Three Graces (4 books)
  • Something Else (The Three Graces #1)
  • Something Different (The Three Graces #2)
  • Something More (The Three Graces #3)