Start by marking “Tangled Sin (Dark Realm #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Sin (Dark Realm #1)

Tangled Sin

(Dark Realm #1)

Tangled Sin is a part of the Fallen Guardians World. And should be read before Heart's Inferno.

In a world of encroaching darkness and carnal hunger, a deadly sin awakens…

Bound to a legacy he cannot escape, Riley is a demon unlike any other. With each passing century, his soul grows darker until the seductive trouble-magnet, Saia Sen-Grayson, stumbles into his path/>In
Published June 21st 2016 by GL Hunter

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled Sin

Cathrina Constantine
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Georgia Lyn Hunter has the ability to capture her readers and won't let them go until the end. Tangled Sin in another installment of her Immortal Series, yet it's definitely a stand alone read.

What I love about Ms. Hunter, is her talent for writing a unique novel filled with action and an enticing storyline. The ultimate, or the cherry on top is the hotness between her main characters, this tale revolves around Riley and Saia.

If you like to read a paranormal, sizzling action pac
Tracey
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Riley is dark and dangerous and sexy as hell.

Saia is a woman who's had enough of her mother matchmaking, so moves away. She is world aware, her family are demon hunters, not her though, she wasn't born with that sense.

Riley is a man living a lie, he has woman falling at his feet. The women have no idea he is a demon, one that is hiding from his sire.

Saia and Riley connect one evening, he helps her out of a dangerous liason. He hopes he'll never see her aga
Petula
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Riley is a demon who has abandoned his birthright to live in the human realm. He hunts any evil demons that are feeding on humans to appease the violence that simmers in his soul. He owns a bar and when a human woman that he has noticed before is approached,in his bar by a demon wearing a human body, he has to rescue her.
Saia is the baby girl of a very protective family. She knows there are other beings in this world because some of her family are demon hunters. Her main trouble is her mother,
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Tangled Sin is the first book in the Dark Realm series. This series is a spin off of the author's Fallen Guardian series. First, I have to say I love how each of her series are connected as it provides a familiarity unlike any other available out there and is a stroke of genius. Now on to my review. Riley is a demon and heir to a demonic throne. He has no desire to take his sire's place and continues to run from hi
Sara Baskin- sands
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can only imagine as an author how difficult it could be to keep a story line going AND to see people want to read it as well... Georgia without a doubt has mastered it. Her new world , Tangeled Sin " The Dark Realm" ( but still see some our favorite characters too ) is full of mystery and excitement. Riley is extremely sexy , guarded and of course dark (and don't forget all of the twist and surprises ) .. Saia, you really cant get enough of, she's a typical woman who has the same every day iss ...more
Myra Espino
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW FREAKING WOW!!! This book is addicting from the start up to the last! Made me laugh and cry all throughout. Ms. Georgia nailed it! Love this book!
Tangled Sin is Riley's story. Riley is a demon who has a not so happy past. But when he met the feisty Saia, his world turned upside down. What I love about this book is that the banter of the characters are amazing - hilarious and you can easily get hooked on what they are talking about. Anyway, as the story goes, danger is lurking in the sh
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is girl falls for boy from the wrong side of town taken to a whole new level!
In fact, taken to a new world AND an underworld.
While Saia and Riley are wonderful, well developed characters, it is Liz I was most drawn to.
Everyone here has secrets and private motivations.

The plot moves quickly rarely allowing you to come up for air.
The teasing flirtations are dark and erotic. Full of electrical spark!
Then there are the fight scenes. Full force physicall
Katharine
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Freaking Fantastic!!!

Georgia Lyn Hunter is one amazing twisted, dark, sexy minded author! Which I absolutely love!!! She is my most newest number one favorite author...I mean it! Riley & saia's story is just as good as her other books you should also read! This paranormal romance was dark, sexy ass alpha male goodness, heartwarming, romantic...I could keep going! I love how strong saia also was "female power"! A must read I so recommend this book to all book lovers!!!!!! Good job Georgia Lyn Hu
Mona. Christiansen
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Absolutely loved it!!! Reading for the 2nd time now. Georgias work is flawless. The story line is very inventive and the way she combines each characters journey along with exciting and damm sexy situations will have you wanting for more! I cannot wait for the next books to come out. I am a totally captured and forever a follower of Georgia's writing and always will be. T G I can re-read all the books over and over till another one is released.
Valerie
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There are many books in where I found the hero to be strong, a complete alpha, yet sensitive to others feelings, but Riley is in a sphere all his own. With his horrific past, and the responsibility of his looming future, he still protects Saia in every way he can. Saia is strong and brave in her own right, and matches Riley in temperament. While stubborn, she is fearless and protective of Riley. A great read!!
Tamara Lynn
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

I gave this book and every one that Georgia Lyn Hunter has written a 5 star two thumbs up rating.
Robyn White
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I really love all of this authors books. If you haven't already read these, start now! One of my top 5 favorite authors
lorraine liehe
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark & Sexy

To be honest I wasn’t sure about Riley’s story, only because his cameo in FG with Aethan portrayed him as weak buuuuttt Georgia transitioned Riley’s story quite seamlessly aaannnnddd Riley IS a dark, dangerous, scary-sexy badass ... He’s lived almost 2 thousand years in the mortal realm trying to shake free of his destiny when Saia crashes into his world as the sassy irksome temptation he cannot resist. Their journey thru hell & back is full of perilous twists that make y
Sheena Roberts
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was so darm steamy hot and badass love it love it I want more stories
Samantha Thompson
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my looord this book! Riley and Saia are my new favorites 😍. From the very beginning their chemistry is amazing and I could not put this book down. Riley is the strong, sexy alpha that is so much more and Saia is everything I look for in a heroine: smart, funny, sexy, brave, and not overshadowed by her alpha male. I seriously need more to this series, and soooon!
Lexee Toste
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story!!!! It was great! Riley and Saia are awesome characters and they pull you in from the very beginning. Saia just wants to live her own life and to be happy. She never feels good enough for her mom and that she is always a disappointment for her. Suitors are always being pushed on her and things don't go well. She loves her dad and her brothers, who are overprotective. She moves out to live with her Aunt Liz and that is where she runs into Riley for the first time. They are draw ...more
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon

This story started out just the way I like it with a sharp tongued sassy heroine. Saia had plenty of spunk and sass. I remembered Riley from Absolute Surrender an informant to my super hero, the blue-haired Guardian, Aethan. So, I knew Riley was a good guy (demon). Yes, Riley is another awesome and yummy alpha hero to swoon over.

This being the first novel in the Dark Realm series, this story did not disappoint. By chapter three I was knee deep in a gang fight. The plot was fast paced
Liza O'Connor
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
What a beautifully written, action-filled, paranormal!
I don’t normally read ‘demonish’ paranormal, but man was this fabulous. I really liked that the human heroine is brave and kicks ass without any special powers. (She’s a trouble magnet, by the way). I also loved the good demon Riley. He goes through hell in this book, but his love for Saia never falters. (Note: explicit sex of the hot and sometimes kinky kind occurs).
Hunter’s world is so vivid and alive that you won’t be able
Stephanie  Mae
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Saia and Riley forever! Riley is an AMAZING alpha male who is just super sexy, possessive, and protective. Saia has a mom who insists on pushing potential suitors at her and some truly awesome brothers and dad but she really wanted to just get out from under her mom. I thought she was very relatable and handled the craziness that was going on around her well. The ending of this book had me on the brink of tears and I can't wait to see what else this author does.
Reviewed for HeadTripping Books b
Georgia Hunter
Jul 03, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available Amazon: http://amzn.to/1VhzgsZ

This is one of those books where a secondary character from another book called out to me, and I simply had to write his story. And wow, what a story he revealed.
Join Riley & Saia in their tumultuous but epic rollercoaster romance...from the lush green earthly realm to the dark, steamy, and dangerous world of Stygia.
Soccergypsy
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
** ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. **

If you are a fan of Georgia Lyn Hunter, be advised that this is yet another world that one gets to delve into. I am constantly amazed at the worlds and realms she visualizes. This story is just as intense as prior releases yet completely different in tone. I enjoyed it immensely.
Angela Parker
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Saia and Riley have a definite attraction. Riley is strong and determined and Saia is equally so. She would have to be to be the mate of the price of Wra. Georgia is a very talented writer and she definitely did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend reading this book.
Kristoni
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Defiitely recommended

I love how much detail this author put into this book. Alot of authors ive recently been reading on kindle get so focused on the main characters and tend to forgot to put the effort into the background info and details which is important to keep the character engaged in the world the author creates and to connect. There wasn't to much details that would bore me but just the right amount that kept me stuck on the story and wanting to read more of the other characters also. T
Sandra M Treadaway
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty Good

Not awesome. Not bad. This is a solidly decent read. It will keep your attention. I feel there were too many loss ends and unanswered questions.
Rebecca Austin
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Riley Reomer is a demon who is trying to escape his past. But unfortunately his past is after him with Baric trying to get him any chance he can.

Sara Sen-Graysen's dad and brothers are supernatural hunters and lives with her Aunt Liz. When Sara sees something she isn't supposed to and ends up stabbing a Caligo named Trevor, her life is now in danger. Riley feels responsible since the attack happened in his bar and promises Sara's brothers that he will keep her safe.

Yet wh
Jemma
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Scooby2
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this from the author for an honest review.

I have loved Ms Hunter's writing from the very beginning after reading “Absolute Surrender” to Darkness Undone”, “Tangled Sin” does not disappoint. This story pulls you right in and doesn't let up until you are finished. I felt everything as I read it and I have to say, “Tangled Sin” is tied with “Darkness Undone” as my second favorite in the world Ms Hunter has created, “Breaking Fate” so far remains my favorite. I loved Riley and
Nana Prah
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read every book in the series and enjoyed them all. Saia is a young woman who is still trying to find herself without getting lost in her mother’s shadow. Because of her mother trying to steamroll her she has to be strong.

Riley has parental issues too, but unlike Saia’s mother, I loved Riley’s dad. He exuded power, the same that Riley inherited, only a lot later.

The romance between Saia and Riley was both sweet and passionate and the adventures they went on took us to unique places. I l
Amy
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Riley is a demon. He was banished by his sire for being a late bloomer. He is no longer a late bloomer, but has no desire to return to Hell and his sire. He will fight with his last breathe to never return to Hell. But when Saia is kidnapped and taken to Hell, he must go and rescue her. He can't just abandon her. He needs and wants her. Can he have her? To keep her safe, he'll sacrifice himself.

I flew this book. Eating it up and Riley at the same time! HOT! There are some pretty hot
Christine Stokes
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in return for an honest review.
OMG!! Ms Hunter has outdone herself again in this riveting,
action packed emotional story of Riley and Saia.
Riley is a demon and owner of his own bar. He left his home to live among
the humans and in turn he hunts the demons down to protect them.
Saia walked into his bar one night and noticed a demon/human approached her,
immediately Riley went into saving mode to rescue her. There begins their complicated
relatio
Georgia Lyn Hunter loves to create characters who’ll take you to the far and beyond to unforgettable adventures, steamy encounters and heart-stopping love stories…

She grew up in the tropical climate of South Africa and currently lives abroad with her family.
An avid reader from a young age, she devoured every book she got her hands on. When she's not writing or plotting her next novel,
“Did you just number me?” his voice lowered dangerously. “I'm your last, your only one.” 1 likes
“Come. Let me go slay your dragons.” 1 likes