Start by marking “Project Renovatio” as Want to Read:
Project Renovatio

Project Renovatio

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  33 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Levin Davis has it made. At 20, he’s a college graduate with a dream job, a beautiful girlfriend, and a life that can only get better - until he receives a mysterious letter suggesting his long-dead father is alive and hiding an extraordinary secret.

Distraught, Levin meets the letter’s author, who could pass for his twin. The stranger claims to be part of a genetically en
Published April 12th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Project Renovatio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Project Renovatio

really liked it 4.00  ·

John Winston
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Allison Maruska proves you can craft a story with a complete arc, beginning, middle, and end, along with some sweet twists and turns and not need 500 pages of prose and a whole weekend of reading to do it. Project Revovatio does just that. This little novella packs a big punch and is perfect for the electronic publishing market. Just the same, I have to have a hardcopy of this and look forward to the next installment. Yippie, a part 2, a least.

PR is one of the those subtle sci-fi stories that l
Robbie Cheadle
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I listened to the audio book of Project Renovatio. I initially found the reader’s accent slightly off putting but I soon got used to it and she did do a good job of reading this story.
Project Renovatio is a science fiction fantasy book about a genetic engineering project undertaken by the US government in an attempt to develop a race of superior humans who are better equipped to survive an apocalypse than the average man on the street. There method is to seek out men and women who exhibit an unu
T.A.
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all, can I just say how much I love this cover? It's stunning and fits the story perfectly.

Project Renovatio is a thrilling story full of mystery and suspense that will keep you guessing right until the end. I loved trying to piece together all the clues and information along the way. The writing is clear and concise so it's a good, easy read. I personally thought that the pacing was a little off--too rushed, I think. The characters were a little flat for me and I had a difficult time
D.J. Morand
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Project Renovatio is a gem of a story. Aside from some pacing and a slow start, Maruska weaves a tale of a project hell-bent on world domination through genetically altered children. The espionage and twists are not predicatable and that's a good thing. For anyone looking for a fun YA read, this is a good story. Well done.
April
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Project Renovatio pulls you in and hooks right from the start. Like Maruska's other books, Project Renovatio has tons of twists and turns! It's one of those books that keeps you up into the wee hours because you can't possibly wait to find out what happens next! Can't wait to read more from this author as well as this story line!
Lisa Rector
Feb 19, 2019 rated it liked it
The premise had merit.

Not sure how this novel ended up on my Kindle. It reads like a novel I would have read in middle school. Very middle grade feel, not young adult. The writing was so basic. Definitely not deep POV. Too much he did this, he did that. I was pulled into the story at first, not realizing how basic it was. And by the time I realized it wasn’t that great, I was about one third of the way through, so I kept reading because it was short and I wanted to know where this story was goin
Sue
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
YA Science fiction

With the chance to follow the characters along an unplanned path. I get the gist & I've followed a couple of others down that wormhole & not doing it again! See Cosega Shift and its sequels & Breakthrough for another 3 book series! Best to read William R Forstchen' 3 books that posit the very real & possible effects of an EMP which in a blink of an eye an take us back to the dark ages! First book: one second after! You won't put or down!

Nicole Sobon
Jul 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a story that starts off slow, but finishes with a bang.

The book moves rather slowly for the first few chapters, briefly setting up the mystery to be told over the course of the novel. And although you may consider stopping because of this, I encourage you to continue to reading should you decide to give this book a chance. I admittedly didn't particularly care about the characters or their actions early on, but that changed once the conspiracy began to be revealed. There are a lot of lay
J.H. Winter
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Project Renovatio kept my interest from cover to cover. I didn't want to put it down! Allison Maruska has weaved together some great characters in this series.

Levin has to look out for his two younger sisters, Rana and Dayla, all while trying to figure out where their mother was taken and why he was genetically engineered along with his siblings for Project Renovatio. Throughout the book, they will discover more than they bargained for, and loyalties will be tested, as truths are brought to the
Elizabeth Burgess
Great. Imaginative. Compelling. Will continue this series.
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
La verdad me gustó mucho la historia, pero mi hicieron falta más descripciones y emociones un poquito más reales a lo que sucedía. Sentí que fue un libro express.
E S
Amy
Mar 04, 2017
Diana
Mar 30, 2017 rated it liked it
A good story with an interesting premise.
Elaine McCormick
Jun 06, 2016
Marilyn Stanley
Apr 21, 2016

• A Moral Universe Torn Apart
  • Last Stop Klindenspiel (A Kate Stanton Hollywood Mystery Extra)
  • Safe
  • Treasury of Egyptian Mythology: Classic Stories of Gods, Goddesses, Monsters & Mortals
  • The Secret City (The Alchemist Chronicles #2)
  • Disassemble (Divided Worlds, #2)
  • Modern Cartooning: Essential Techniques for Drawing Today's Popular Cartoons
  • Catching The Velociraptor (Dinosaur Cove, #5)
  • Starley's Rust (The Embodied Trilogy #2)
  • It's a Love Thing
  • Minecraft: The Survivors' Book of Secrets: An Official Mojang Book
  • The Cat Lady
  • Letters to Kezia
  • Chael's Luck: A Knights of Dorathan Novel
  • Battles and Quests (Legends, #1)
  • Through His Eyes  (The Institute, #4)
  • Forget You (Demon Underground #4.5)
  • One, Two Blood On My Shoe (Grimm Chronicles Book 2)
Allison is a YA and mystery/suspense author, blogger, teacher, mom, wife, coffee and wine consumer, and owl enthusiast. Her blog includes humor posts, short stories, and posts on writing strategy, parenting, and teaching.